Back to Where I Was...

Am I Be Able to Reach the Top?

2282727d605b5b0c01d9c5975efbd37112304161
Here is a quick korean lesson (or call it word bank) before you start reading my story, enjoy~ =)

 

친누나(chin nuna) - real older sister

(Neh) - Yes/ Okay/ Alright

죄송해요( jwuesonghaeyo)– I’m sorry (formal way)

그만해(keumanhae) – just stop/ That's enough

뮈야(Mwoyah) - What the X ( like wth/wtf..but not curse word)

======================================================================================

tumblr_lmn0uh9nJb1qdxz71o1_500.png

I looked around to search for my mom, but she was nowhere to be seen.

 

So I decided to stand near the side to call her.

When I was about to dial the number, I heard someone was shouting out my name.

“HYEJIN-AH!!! HYEJIN-AH!!!” a lady shouted.

I sighed and turned. I knew that was mom.

Hyejin: Mom, you don’t have to shout that loud. People are staring at us.

Mom: Who cares! Oh my girl~ I haven’t seen you for so long. Give me a hug first.

We hugged and she continued.

Mom: I miss you so much. I’m glad you decide to come back. I miss shopping and chatting with you.

Hyejin: Haha I miss you too mom. But we just Skype before I leave for the airport.

Mom: Still~~~*whining* but anyways…

Suddenly I felt someone hugged me from behind, put their head on top of mine, and said with a deep voice.

Unknown guy:Did you shrink in these 6 years in Canada?

I turned and I was surprised by this “man’s” look.

Hyejin: 야(Yah)~Yoo Sung Joon!! How could you say something like that to your친누나(chin nuna)?

I hit him slightly on his chest and he pulled my arm and hugged me.

SungJoon: I was just joking. You know that.

Hyejin: Ya I do. Ahh I miss you. The last time we Skype were 4 years ago. Let me see…woo our boy has grown to be a man.

SungJoon: Of course~~*he smiles*

Mom: Yah! You two, we can chat later. Sungjoon, go help your sister with her luggage. We are heading back home now. *she smiles*

Hyejin + Sungjoon: 네(Neh).

******************************************************************************************************************************************

After another few hours ride, I finally arrived home.

It has been 6 years I left my beloved home, so I quickly got off the car as we arrived, unloaded my luggage, and headed to my room.

 Nothing has changed in my room. Everything is still clean and neat. I guess mom comes in to clean my room often.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Mom: Do you need help unpacking?

Hyejin: No mom.Thanks anyways~~ I think I’m going to unpack it later. I want to go take a walk first.

Mom: Okay. Come back at 7. Dinner would be ready at that time.

Hyejin: Okay see ya later. *wave goodbye*

******************************************************************************************************************************************
The area didn’t really change, only the stores were different.

I walked and walked and walked. Without knowing, I came to the dance studio I used to come with my friends.

I walked in and passed by all these rooms with people dancing to different music.I walked directly to the room I used to dance with my friends, wondering if they would be there by any chance.

The doors of the studio are very unique. People can see from the outside, but people from the inside can’t see what’s out there. I think it's good because you don't get distracted whenever people pass by your room.

So I peeked into the room to see if anyone was in there. Sadly it was empty, so I just went into the room.

As I walked in, all the past memories kept coming back to me, so I connected my ipod to the speaker and started to dance.

내거울아(거울아거울아거울아거울아)
거울아(거울아거울아거울아거울아)
내거울아(거울아거울아거울아거울아)
거울아(거울아거울아거울아거울아)

I danced and sang to the song “Mirror Mirror”. While I was enjoying my time, my music suddenly stops. Then I heard a guy yelled.

Unknown guy: 야(Yah)! Who lets you in this room!? Our team booked it.

I turned around and saw 6 guys were standing by the door. I kind of lost my mind because all of them were so handsome. Then the cold guy yelled again.

Cold guy: Yah! Didn’t you hear me? Who lets you in?”

Hyejin: 죄송해요( jwuesonghaeyo). I didn’t know we have to book the room before. I didn’t have to do it back then.”

Cold guy:*glared at me* Now you know. So get out.

“Wow this guy has no manner. Then I don’t have to be as nice as to others,”I thought while I gave him back a glare.

Hyejin: I said I didn’t know. You don’t have to be that angry. Have some manner please.

The guy next to him, the one with more eye white turned to him and said.
Eye white guy: Junhyung, 그만해(kemanhae), she has already apologized, so just leave it okay?

He looked at me, and gave me a smile. My heart skipped a bit when he smiled at me. I blushed and said to Junhyung.

Hyejin: Okay fine, I’m leaving now. Sorry once again. Next time I will remember to book it.

I went to get my bag and walked to the door. When I was about to leave, Junhyung stopped me.

Hyejin: Aish~ what do you want now? You want me to leave, so I’m leaving now. Why are you stopping me?

Junhyung: You ruined my mood, so I’m leaving. *walked out the room*

I rolled my eyes, and said to myself softly, “뮈야?(Mwoyah)

The eye white guy followed him, and he gave me another smile when he passed by me. I smiled back.

Then the rest of the other guys followed.

The last person, the one with a small face came up to me and said.

Cute guy: I apologize for his action. He’s…um…kind of grumpy today.

He looked really cute up close. So I looked at him, and smiled.

Hyejin: Oh that’s okay. I know mood swing .

He gave me the cutest smile I have ever seen and waved good bye to me.

He was about to leave but stopped.

Hyejin: What’s wrong?

Cute guy: Um….errr….

I looked at him, waiting for his answer.

Cute guy: Actually I just wanted to tell you that your voice is pretty good, and…um… your dance moves were awesome.

He blushed and walked away.

I was kind of happy and confused at the same time. When did he see me dance and sing? Were they standing at the door watching me until the song was almost over? OoO

I softly slapped my face and decided to dance a bit more before going home.

******************************************************************************************************************************************
After I got home, I was exhausted already. So after I finished dinner and took a shower, I decided to go to bed.

*Who were those 6 guys? They kind of got on my nerves today but they were kind of handsome and cute. Oh well it’s not like I am going to see them again anyways~*

I fell asleep immediately.
===================================================================================================

Author's Message:

Hey here is my first chapter. I know I'm not a great writer and I know it's kind of boring  and might be confusing. So if you have any comments or thoughts, just leave me a message. I would consider readers' thoughts and comments and try to improve myself.