9. The Kidnapping Incident

My HatefulBoyfriend

Sunny and Sungmin kept staring into each other’s eyes for a moment. Their heart beat faster as time went by until it became countless. “Yah! How dare you!” Sunny threw a punch towards Sungmin’s face hardly. 

“Ouch!” Sungmin touched his cheek. It was so painful as he bit his lips tightly. He glared at her while heaving a deep sigh.

“Get off from my way!” she pushed him hardly until he fell on the ground. Then, she just walked away angrily.

“Yah! What did you do that?!” Sungmin shouted angrily to Sunny. However, Sunny just ignored him and accelerated her pace heading to the party back. “Aish… this girl is really…” Sungmin got up and wiped the dust from his shirt. “I shouldn’t have saved her!” he said angrily while staring at Sunny who was walking further and further from him. He looked at his chest as he was looking at his heart. He touched his chest. “But… why?” he said worriedly while taking the last glance at Sunny.

Sunny still accelerated her pace and she really felt uneasy. When she saw the girls were chatting happily, she immediately approached them. However, she couldn’t stop thinking about other things. She still remembered the scene when her face and Sungmin’s face were only a few inches apart. That scene kept replaying in her minds. She hated Lee Sungmin, really really hated him for making her heart pounding.

“Sunny-ah, are you okay?” Taeyeon asked as she was the first person realized Sunny’s weird behavior. 

“Yes, you look so pale.” Yoona added. “Where did you come from?”

“Huh?” Sunny looked at her friends who were staring at her with questioned faces. “I… I… I’m okay.” She replied although her condition said otherwise. “I came back from toilet.”

“Then, what had happened to you there?” Hyoyeon asked. “Your face is so pale. It seems like you just met with a ghost at the toilet!”

“No, I’m really okay!” Sunny emphasized her words to convince them. “It’s just that I met someone who is scarier,” she mumbled.

“What did you say?” Yuri asked.

“N… Nothing!” Sunny shook her head.

--------------

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” Junho asked Sungmin who just came back and he looked so weird.

“Let’s go back now!” Sungmin pulled Wooyoung and Junho’s arms.

“No,” Wooyung put away Sungmin’s hand from his arm. “This is my cousin’s party. We should stay longer.” After talking, Wooyoung changed his focus back on staring at Taeyeon and kept smiling like an idiot. It seemed like he just used Tiffany as an excuse to stay there.

“Why, anything happened?” Junho asked.

“N… No… It’s just because… it’s okay. Just stay here.” Sungmin gave up since he couldn’t find any excuse.

------------

“Fany-ah!” Hyoyeon held onto Tiffany’s arm tightly while calling for her cutely.

“Why, why, why?!” Tiffany asked harshly. She knew Hyoyeon must want something from her. Otherwise, she won’t act like this. “What do you want this time?”

“Accompany me.” Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany with full of hope.

“To where?”

“Let’s go there!” Hyoyeon pointed to where Wooyoung, Junho and Sungmin were.

“If you really want to meet Junho… why don’t you go there by yourself? Don’t include me, okay?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

“Ah~ Fany-ah!” Hyoyeon whined while shaking Tiffany’s arm. “I’m too shy to go there alone.”

“What?!” Tiffany asked in disbelief while widening her eyes. “Hey, guys! See, our Hyoyeon is shy… hahaha…. She is shy…!” Tiffany laughed wholeheartedly. The girls also started laughing at Hyoyeon since she became really unusual from her old self.

“Yah!” Hyoyeon glared at them. “You guys are really…” Her cheeks started to turn red after being teased by the girls.

“Ok, ok! Let’s go!” Tiffany held Hyoyeon’s arm. They were just about to go but out of a sudden, Tiffany stopped after Wooyoung came across her minds and she smirked. She turned back, “Taeyeon-ah! Let’s follow us!”

“What?! Why include me too?” Taeyeon asked in confusion. “I don’t want to!” She shook her head.

“Eh~ let’s go!” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon’s hand and she just dragged Taeyeon with her. Taeyeon didn’t refuse and she just followed her silently. The three of them went to where Wooyoung, Junho and Sungmin were.

“Hey, what are you guys doing?” Tiffany asked cheerfully while showing her eye-smile.

Wooyoung looked slightly shocked when he saw Taeyeon was also there. “Not… Nothing much. Just having a casual conversation.”

“Casual conversation?!” Tiffany asked sarcastically while smirking. “All I see is your staring at…”

“Hey, Miyoung-ah!” Wooyoung immediately interrupted while taking a glance at Taeyeon. However, Taeyeon didn’t seem was into that conversation and she just looked around while playing with her hair.

“Ah! I have said don’t call me Miyoung!” Tiffany burst into anger. She hit Wooyoung’s back continuously. “I’m Tiffany! Understand?! I’m Tiffany!” She shouted while hitting Wooyoung continuously.

“Oh, ok, ok!” Wooyoung protected himself with his hands from being hit by Tiffany.

Hyoyeon who was next to Tiffany, just kept silent and her focus was on Junho. She couldn’t help but stared at his face because in her eyes, he was too good looking.

Junho took a glance at Hyoyeon. When their eyes met, Junho immediately gave a sweet smile to her. Oh~ seriously! That eye-smile could kill her right now. “Hey, why are you so quiet?” Junho asked Hyoyeon friendlily.

“N… nothing!” Hyoyeon shook her head anxiously.

Tiffany just bit her lips to hide her laugh when looking at Hyoyeon’s reaction. Tiffany helped Hyoyeon to change their relationship became closer. “Anyways, the Sport Day of our school will be held soon. Hyoyeon is really a great runner!” Tiffany talked to Junho while showing a thumb-up.

“Yes, I saw her last year! She is so fast!” Junho agreed with Tiffany while smiling at Hyoyeon.

“You saw me?” Hyoyeon asked delightfully.

“Yes!” Junho nodded. “You won the first place, right?” Hyoyeon nodded shyly.

“Junho, you also got the first place, right?” Tiffany asked excitedly. She was very happy since Hyoyeon and Junho really had many similarities. They both were good at dancing and they were also active.

“Yes.” Junho replied. “Then, why don’t we practice together?” he asked Hyoyeon.

“P… Practice together?!” Hyoyeon asked in disbelief. “Really?!”

“Yes, we practice together. Don’t you want to keep your victory for this year? Or don’t you want to practice with me? It’s okay. I’m not forcing you.” Junho explained.

“NO!” Hyoyeon raised her voice which caused the others to focus on her. “I… I… I mean of course I want.” She gave a bashful smile to Junho while rubbing her neck. Junho replied her with a wide smile.

---------------

The party ended about 12 in the midnight. After confirming all the guests went home, the girls went out from the party venue.

“Fany-ah, thanks for everything that you did for me just now,” Hyoyeon said while leaning on Tiffany with a wide smile on her face.

“Yes~” Tiffany replied lazily while chuckling.

“Tiffany, what did you do for her?” Sunny out of a sudden, got curious of that.

“I help Hyoyeon to…” Suddenly, Tiffany stopped her words as she felt her hand got grabbed. She looked at Hyoyeon in confusion.

Hyoyeon shook her head as a warning to Tiffany to not tell anything to Sunny. “I bet Sunny would angry if she knows,” she whispered to Tiffany.

“Fany-ah, what is it?” Sunny gave a suspicious look to Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

“I… I…” Tiffany paused for a while to think the best excuse. “I accompany her to the toilet!”

“That’s all?! Really?” Sunny asked in disbelief.

“Y… yes.” Tiffany stuttered while nodding hesitantly.

After seeing Sunny was still in doubt, Hyoyeon changed the topic. “Anyways, Fany-ah!” She put her hand on Tiffany’s shoulder. “Both of them eat a lot of food. You should ask them to pay for it!” She pointed to Yoona and Sooyoung.

“What is this?” Sooyoung hit Hyoyeon’s arm lightly “She is not stingy like you!” 

“You don’t care about it, right?” Yoona asked Tiffany with a wide smile on her face.

“Yes~” Tiffany replied while putting her hand on Yoona’s shoulder. How could she care about money? Her friends were much precious than that. “Ok, we should go back now.”

They hugged each other before leaving. “Happy Birthday once more time!” they all said to Tiffany before leaving her alone there.

“Ok, thanks! Bye!” Tiffany waved her hand in the air. After seeing the girls disappeared from the sight, Tiffany went to her car. She kept smiling like an idiot while holding tightly on the necklace at her neck that was given by Siwon. She still couldn’t believe it completely and it felt like a dream. However, it didn’t matter how much she pinched her cheek, it still felt very painful which was a very good thing.

For her, this was the best birthday that she had celebrated in her life. For the first time, there was someone remembered about her birthday, for the first time, there was someone gave her a present for her birthday and for the first time, she could feel how were the feelings to celebrated one’s own birthday.

She opened the door of her car. She was about to entered but she was stopped by someone who was covering with his hand. She was struggled with that guy. However, that guy was too strong opponent for her. “Hey, don’t move!” the guy whispered to Tiffany. Not too long after, she could see a few more guys were coming towards her. Based on this situation, she knew that she was being kidnapping. 

She tried to struggle once again and finally, she was able to put away that guy’s hand from . “Let me go!” she shouted loudly.

“Yah!” that guy yelled at her. He shut up Tiffany’s mouth by sticking the cellophane on . “If you want to be alive, keep your mouth silent, understand?!” that guy warned her. Then, they brought Tiffany to a car coercively. They forced her to get on that car and she didn’t have other choice expect obeying what they asked her to do.

The two guys took the seat at the back seat with Tiffany was between them to guard her. The other guys took the seat at the front seat with one of them drove the car. Tiffany felt very scared of what they wanted to do to her and she also wondered where they wanted to bring her to.

On the road, she could see vaguely there was someone standing in front of the car. He was standing exactly where this car was heading to and he didn’t seem like he just wanted to cross the road since he had been there for a while. As time went by, the distance between the car and that person became closer. 

“Look! There is someone!” one of the guys who sat beside the driver exclaimed. The driver stepped on the brake immediately even the car was sliding fast towards that person.

Finally, Tiffany could see his face clearly now and he was someone that she knew very well. ‘NOOOOOO!!!!!!’ she screamed from the top of her lungs since was covered by cellophane. How she wished the car would stop now before hitting him. ‘PLEASE~ PLEASE STOP NOW!!!’ she kept thinking it in her minds. She felt like crying now. It was much worse than she being kidnapped. That guy was her life. How could she live without him? The car still didn’t stop and the distance became shorter. She couldn’t stand to see it anymore. She grasped her hand tightly and closed her eyes. It felt like the death was coming to her now.

Finally, the car was stopped just in the nick of the time. The distance between the car and that guy was just a few inches. “Yah! What are you doing?!” the driver yelled to Siwon. “Are you blind?! Don’t you see the car?!” However, Siwon just glared at them without any voice. “Yah! Move to the side!” the driver motioned Siwon to move from their way. Siwon didn’t move even an inch. “Yah! Don’t you listen to what I said?!” 

Hearing what the driver said to Siwon, Tiffany had the courage to open her eyes. She hove a relief sigh seeing Siwon was still safe and sound.

“Yah! I said move!” the driver raised his voice since Siwon just ignored him.

Finally, Siwon uttered some words after for a while. “I won’t move until you let her go!” he yelled loudly.

“What?! What does she concern to you?!”

“Of course she does!” Siwon replied angrily.

“Anyways, if she does, just mind her! Go away!”

“No, I won’t go without her!” Siwon said confidently.

“Yah! I said just go! I give you the last warning!” the driver pointed to Siwon. “If you want to keep alive… just go!”

“I HAVE SAID I WON’T GO WITHOUT HER!!!” Siwon yelled loudly while grasping his hands. He looked really angry and his eyes seemed were burning.

“Yah! This little punk!” the driver said angrily. “Yah! You two guard her well,” the driver said to the two guys who were sitting beside Tiffany. Then, he went out from the car with another guy who sat beside him at the front seat. They approached Siwon. Siwon still kept his eyes on them with a frown on his face.

The driver grabbed Siwon’s collar. “You still don’t want to go?!” he threatened Siwon.

“Yes!” Siwon put away the driver’s hand harshly from his collar. Then, Siwon just threw a punch towards him until he fell on the ground.

“Yah! How dare you?!” the other guy tried to throw a punch towards Siwon. However, Siwon managed to avoid it and instead, that guy fell on the ground after receiving a punch back from Siwon. They immediately got up. “Yah! Do you think you’re so great? Trying to be a hero, huh?” one of the guys took out a knife and he tried to stab Siwon.

Siwon tried to avoid it but since it was too sudden, the knife still hurt him. “Ouch!” he exclaimed his pain while holding onto his stomach. He could see the blood on his hand. After seeing the blood, Siwon felt angrier and he glared at them while heaving a few deep breathes. 

“Why? Are you still not going? I’m not planning to kill someone. Just go as I was still being nice!” that bad guy made fun of Siwon.

After seeing Siwon was hurt, Tiffany felt much afraid to what would happen to him. She tried to struggle with the two guys who were guarding her.

-----------

Sungmin just remembered about the conversation between the two guys that he was eavesdropping at the toilet. The incident with Sunny really made him forgot about it. “Yah! We must go back to the party venue!” Sungmin shook Junho’s shoulder who was driving the car.

“Why?!” Junho and Wooyoung looked at Sungmin in astonishment. Sungmin told them what he heard at the toilet. “Really? Who is that girl?”

“I don’t know who is her. Something came out before I know it.”

“Something? What is that?” Wooyoung asked.

“Th… That’s not important right now! We should go back to check everything.”

“Ok, ok!” Junho said before he made u-turn. He drove back to the party venue.

------------

Tiffany struggled harder to escape from those bad guys. She kicked them and everyone could imagine how painful was that to get kicking by high heels. Finally they let go of their hold on Tiffany as they didn’t have other choice. Tiffany put off the cellophane from .

Meanwhile, Siwon threw a punch towards the guy and while that bad guy was trying to stab him again, he avoided and kicked him hardly which caused that bad guy dropped the knife from his hold. He tried to get up and looked at Siwon anxiously. Those bad guys really didn’t expect that their opponent who they thought as an easy one would be this scary.

Siwon flogged them hardly until they were too weak to fight with him. After a successful escape, Tiffany immediately got out from the car and went to Siwon. “Are you okay?” Tiffany asked Siwon worriedly while looking at his cloth’s part that was covered by the blood. 

Instead of answering Tiffany’s question, Siwon just grabbed her hand. “We should go!” He really didn’t have any energy left to fight with the two other guys who were walking towards him and Tiffany. They ran away from those bad guys.

At the same time, not too far from them, Sungmin, Junho and Wooyoung just arrived. “Hey, look there! It’s not that Tiffany and Siwon?!” Junho asked to Sungmin and Wooyoung.

“Yes, it’s them!” Sungmin agreed. They saw a few guys were chasing them. “Then… that girl is Tiffany?” he was referring to the conversation that he eavesdropped at the toilet. 

“Come on! We should help them!” Wooyoung exclaimed before getting out from the car and ran towards those bad guys who were chasing Tiffany and Siwon. Sungmin and Junho followed behind him. They ran faster and finally they were able to catch up those bad guys. They blocked their way by standing in front of them. 

“Yah! Who are you?! Just move aside!” one of the bad guys said.

“How dare you hurt my cousin!” Wooyoung yelled before throwing a punch to them. 

---------------

Siwon and Tiffany were running away while holding onto each other’s hand. Sometimes, Siwon would take a glance to the back to see how much far they were from those bad guys. “S… Siwon, wait!” Tiffany stopped running. “M… My feet!” It was a bit hard for Tiffany to run fast while wearing high heels.

“Hurry up! They are chasing us!” Siwon replied while looking at Tiffany who was correcting the position of her high heels. However, Tiffany took many times for correcting it. Siwon couldn’t stand to wait anymore as he was afraid those bad guys would manage to catch them. He lifted Tiffany up while accelerating his pace.

As expected, Tiffany was shocked and her eyes went bigger. However, in that emergency situation, she changed her feelings fast and wrapped her hands around Siwon’s neck. As his pain was killing him right now and also with the burden of lifting Tiffany, he decided to choose a better choice since he thought there was no use to keep running away. 

He put Tiffany down and grabbed her to hide behind a building. He embraced Tiffany tightly as he wanted to protect her while keeping his eyes on the left to make sure those bad guys couldn’t find them. 

Tiffany stared at his face. She knew it wasn’t suitable time to being happy in this situation but she couldn’t help it. However, when she saw his hand was holding onto his stomach, she felt very sad and guilty. She knew his pain was killing him. She didn’t want to see him hurt because it made her hurt too. On top of that, all this happened because of her.

“Siwon, look!” Tiffany said anxiously in the whisper rate while pointing to somewhere. Siwon took a look at where Tiffany was pointing at. The nearest streetlight lighted the surrounding area. They could see a shadow which was approaching them. 

Siwon looked around looking for a something that could be a good weapon. He found a hard branch and took it. He was in ready position to hit someone while waiting the shadow’s owner to be in front of him. He was going to hit but he stopped immediately by himself.

“Oh! You startled me!” Wooyoung blurted out when he saw Siwon was going to hit him with a branch.

“Wooyoung-ah!” Tiffany slightly raised her voice. Then, she hove a relief sigh while taping her chest. “You scared us!”

“Don’t worry. We have settled it!” Junho said proudly while smiling. 

“But… how did you guys know?” Tiffany looked at them with questioned face.

“I accidentally heard the conversation between the two guys when I went to the toilet at the party.” Sungmin explained. He looked at Siwon. “Oh, Siwon! You are hurt! Are you okay?”

“It’s a bit painful.” Siwon gave a weak smile. “But, I’m okay.”

“Anyways, you should put some medicine on it.” Wooyoung smiled at Siwon. “Then, Tiffany… it’s better for you if we take you home.”

“But, how about my car?” Tiffany asked.

“I will accompany her. I’ll make sure she gets home safely.” Siwon offered himself to accompany Tiffany home.

“Ok,” Wooyoung nodded. “Please take care of my cousin well.” Tiffany looked at Siwon while smiling widely without her realizing. She didn’t imagine that this guy, Choi Siwon, who she had a crush on, would be this kind, protective and strong. In fact, he still wanted to send her home even he was hurt and it was because of her. This guy was really amazing, she was proud at herself since her heart didn’t choose a wrong person.

-------------

Tiffany and Siwon got out from Tiffany’s car after they reached at Tiffany’s villa. “Thank you for sending me home,” Tiffany thanked Siwon.

“It’s okay.” Siwon gave her a sweet smile. “Then, I shall go back now. Please be careful next time.” Siwon was just about to go.

“Siwon.” Tiffany called which caused Siwon to stop his steps and turned back to Tiffany. “Your wound… let me put the medicine on your wound. I think it’s better to make fast to prevent any infection. Besides, I’m a girl. I can do it better than you. And, this also happened because of me. So, let me repay you back?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows while looking at Siwon since she was unsure if Siwon would agree or not especially when she couldn’t read his expressionless face.

Siwon gave a nodded as a reply which caused Tiffany unconsciously showed her eye-smile. They both entered the area of Tiffany’s villa. As expected, it was totally large and beautiful like a castle. Actually, Siwon felt a bit afraid since there were many guards around the area. Now, he could understand why Tiffany always needed the bodyguards by her side. Her family was really rich and everyone could always do something to them including murdering because of their jealousy at Tiffany’s family. The incident just now could be a lesson.

“That’s my room.” Tiffany pointed to a room. “You wait in my room. I want to take the first aid kit.” Siwon nodded and Tiffany walked away to take the first aid kit. Seeing Tiffany walking away, Siwon entered Tiffany’s room.

Her room was very large. Siwon observed her room. Most of the things in her room were pink colour. It seemed like she was really like pink. Not too long after, Tiffany entered while bring along the first aid kit in her hand. “Si… siwon. I think you should take off your shirt.” Tiffany said bashfully since it was really embarrassing to say that words.

“Oh? Em… ok.” Siwon replied before taking off his shirt.

Tiffany silently stole a glance at his body. ‘Wow, he has great abs!’ she thought. However, in this situation, she tried to throw away that thought from her minds. Tiffany started putting the medicine on the wound.

“Ouch!” Siwon felt quite painful even Tiffany had tried to do it as gentle as possible.

“It hurts?” Tiffany stopped while looking worriedly at Siwon.

“A bit.” Siwon replied honestly.

“I’m sorry. I’ll try to do it softer.” Tiffany continued what she was doing just now. “Thank you… for all the things you did to me for today… and also sorry.”

“It’s okay. I’m the one who wanted to save you.”

“Why?” Tiffany asked with full of hope. Her eyes were sparkling.

“Well… it’s because em… no specific reason. I just can’t help to see the crime occur in front of my eyes. So, I would have done the same thing for other person too.”

Tiffany looked slightly disappointed with Siwon’s reason for saving her life. “Yes… that should be the reason…” she nodded while slightly pouting her lips. She should have expected that answer from Siwon without asking about it as it just caused her to be sad. She really regretted for doing that. Otherwise, she would just be happy by the fact that Siwon saved her life despite he was just alone. 

She had to control her feelings now before it got deeper. She had watched many movies and she didn’t want to be the third party in those movies who betrayed her own best friend in order to get the guy that she liked. She didn’t have any intention even a bit to betray her own best friend, Yuri. However, even how much she didn’t intend to hurt Yuri, she might have done that if her feelings on Siwon became deeper. That’s why she had to control her feelings before her feelings controlled her.

“Ok, I have done.” Tiffany exclaimed happily after bandaging Siwon’s wound.

“Thanks.” Siwon gave a smile to Tiffany.

“Wear this cloth first. I’ll wash your cloth and give you next time.” Tiffany gave Siwon a new shirt. 

Siwon took it and put it on. He took a look at his watch. “I think I must go now. It’s already late.” Tiffany nodded and they both went out from Tiffany’s room. She wanted to see him home.

However, out of the blue, they bumped into Tiffany’s mom. “M… mom…” Tiffany uttered anxiously.

Tiffany’s mom was looking at both of them seriously with folding arms. “What are you doing in my daughter’s room?” she asked Siwon.

“Mom. That’s not what are you thinking about.” Instead of waiting for Siwon to answer her mom’s question, Tiffany immediately explained on Siwon’s behalf. “He was hurt when trying to save me. Mom, it’s really the truth. He saved my life. I just treated his wound.”

“Saving your life?! What that means?!” Tiffany’s mom slighted raised her voice after hearing the shocking news from her daughter.

“Em…” Tiffany was hesitated. She knew that there would be a big problem if her mother found out about this. Anyways, if she hid it, Siwon would be in trouble. “When I was on my way to get home, I was kidnapped.”

“What?!” Tiffany’s mom asked in disbelief. She looked angrily at Tiffany as she was very angry at her daughter. Tiffany just bowed her head, looking at the floor anxiously. Her mother hove a few deep breathes as she was holding her temper especially when they were in front of Siwon right now. It would be very embarrassing to show such situation in front of a stranger. “Anyways, thanks for saving my daughter.” She said to Siwon.

“Ah, yes… it’s okay. I think I should take my leave now.” Siwon bowed his body to Tiffany’s mother and gave a small smile to Tiffany as a sign for his leaving before walking away. After taking a few steps, Siwon stopped as he heard Tiffany’s mom loud voice which was scolding Tiffany. He didn’t purposely want to eavesdrop the conversation but he just wanted to make sure Tiffany was okay. It had been much worse for her when facing the terrible situation just now.

“How much times mom have said that when you are going out, please brings your bodyguards with you?!”

“But, mom… I…”

“And, where have you gone to?! So late in the night?! You know what time is it now?!” Tiffany’s mom raised her voice while looking seriously at Tiffany.

“Mom, I’m really tired of living like this!” Finally, Tiffany burst into anger. She raised her voice at her mom which caused her mom to be shocked since this was the first time she saw her daughter acting like this.

“Stephanie! How dare you raise your voice at your mom?!”

“No, mom! Let me finish this!” Tiffany replied still raising her voice. Finally, she was able to speak up. All this times, she just kept it in her heart but that really made her hurt. “Mom asked me where I have gone to?! I have gone to my own birthday party which I myself threw it up with the help of my friends!” Her voice was y as her tears started forming on her eyes. “My birthday… huh… I sound really pathetic, isn’t?!”

Tiffany’s mom became speechless after hearing what her daughter said. She really forgot that today was her only daughter’s birthday. “Stephanie… mom is really sorry… mom really forgot about it…”

“Sorry?” Tiffany asked in disbelief. “Just a sorry? And, mom can’t give another reason except forgetting?! Mom and dad never throw up a birthday party for me since I was little!” Tiffany broke into tears.

“Stephanie, you must know that mom and dad are always busy with our work, right?” Tiffany’s mom tried to comfort Tiffany.

“How much I got jealous at other kids because their family were always by their side when celebrating the birthday?! And, I just want mom and dad spend some time with me, pay attention to me and just say a simple two words, ‘Happy Birthday’ on my birthday! I didn’t need any present! I just want these things! Is that really hard for mom and dad to fulfill my wish?!”

Tiffany’s mom didn’t say any word. She became really speechless because of her daughter. She did feel sorry to Tiffany but she didn’t know how to express it. “Stephanie… mom really…” she held Tiffany’s hands. However, Tiffany flung her mom’s hold off. She ran to her room. “Stephanie! Listen to me first! Stephanie!” her mom tried to call for her but she just ignored it and went to her room. She banged the door hardly. She leaned against the door while crying out loud. She buried her face on her palms. 

Siwon, who had heard of what was going on between Tiffany and her mom, felt very sad for Tiffany. He just bowed his head, looking at the floor with a frown on his face. He really pitied at her.

----------------

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

Finally, the day that I have been waiting for. The show will begin in just a few hours more. After Yoona and I including the three other contestants gathered at SBS Buildings, we get on a van that is prepared by the staffs. This van is heading to the place that is known as Sunrise Dream. Sunrise Dream is a place that we have agreed to make it as a venue of first episode recording and also a place where 2SG and the two chosen girls will stay. That’s why this place is somewhat hidden from the public. I can’t wait to see how it is since the staffs said it’s a very beautiful place, something like in fairy tales.

After a few minutes, we arrive at the Sunrise Dream. It seriously a pretty place that I never imagine that it can be this pretty. We can see two large and luxurious villas like a castle in front of our eyes. The villas look luxurious and as big as Tiffany’s villa but somehow, it’s a bit nonsense since there will be only two people will stay there. In front of the villa, there is a big fountain and there is also a wide park where we can jog anytime as we want. Wow, this place is totally daebak! We are given for 30 minutes to survey this place. After that, we head to the hall and go to the waiting room, where we will get our make-up done and dress.

[End of Yuri’s P.O.V]

----------------

“Yoona! You look so pretty!” Yuri gave Yoona a compliment after seeing Yoona had done getting a makeup. “Don’t you think I look weird?” she asked while observing herself in the mirror.

“Nope! You look pretty too!” Yoona patted Yuri’s shoulder. She said that not because she wanted to comfort Yuri, but she really meant it. Yuri looked gorgeous. Anyways, she knew Yuri just being too nervous. “I think you are too nervous, isn’t?”

“Yes~” Yuri nodded. “Can you feel my heartbeat?” she touched her chest. “I think I’m going to die because of nervousness!”

“Just be relaxed, okay?” Yoona put her hand on Yuri’s shoulder. “I think Nickhun will love how you look right now.”

“Really?” Yuri looked at Yoona, she was still in doubt actually. Yoona nodded. Yuri forced a smile as a reply as she still quite worried and nervous.

-------------

After checking everything was okay, the show was started by 2 MC and this show was airing live in SBS channel.

“Hello, everyone!” the two MC greeted the audience happily while bowing their body. “Welcome to this new show, Date with 2SG!” 

“Hello, I’m MC Kim Shinyoung!” MC Shinyoung bowed her body.

“Hello, I’m MC Jo Hyeryun!” MC Hyeryun bowed her body.

“Wow, finally we will be able to be a MC for this show!” MC Shinyoung exclaimed happily.

“Why? It’s really hard to make money now?” MC Hyeryun.

“Yes~ I have to eat less than usual now!” MC Shinyoung joked. Both of MC chuckled.

“Anyways, we should go on with this show. Everyone can see how much pretty our venue for the first recording, right?” A full shot of that place was shown. “This is where our 2 handsome guys will choose their own girl as their partner. Everyone must be curious who will get chosen, right?” 

“We haven’t seen the five girls’ face yet but we are sure they are very pretty. Before seeing those five girls, we would like to call 2SG first! Please give applause to them!” 

2SG made their appearance and they stood beside the two MC. “Hello, I’m 2SG’s Nickhun.” Nickhun slightly bowed his body and waved his hand in the air while flashing a sweet smile. 

“Hello, I’m 2SG’s Choi Minho.” Minho slightly bowed his body and waved his hand in the air.

The two MC cheered like the fan-girls.”Woah!!!” They clapped their hands excitedly. “Wow, you two are really good-looking!” Nickhun and Minho just smiled widely after hearing their compliment. MC Shinyoung leaned on Nickhun who was next to him.

“What are you doing?!” MC Hyeryun scolded MC Shinyoung while pulling her away from Nickhun. Nickhun smiled bashfully. MC Shinyoung just chuckled cutely after she got what she wanted.

“Thank you to 2SG. You guys can take a seat there!” MC Shinyoung said while pointing to the two chairs. 2SG took a seat.

“Ok, now… we shall see the five girls who got chosen to the next round. The first girl is Goo Hara!”

Behind the scene footage about Goo Hara’s background, the short interview with her was shown.

“Wow, she is really pretty!” MC Hyeryun praised after ending of Hara’s behind the scene footage. “Goo Hara, please come in!”

--

“We have seen the three girls and all of them are very pretty.” MC Hyeryun said.

“Yes, I wonder how our two handsome guys will make their decision. Anyways, we will go on with two girls more. The fourth girl is Im Yoona!”

Behind the scene footage about Im Yoona’s background, the short interview with her was shown.

“Im Yoona, please come in!” Yoona made her appearance. “Wow, this girl is much prettier.” The MC praised after seeing Yoona in front of their eyes.

“Hello, I’m Im Yoona!” Yoona bowed her body while smiling widely.

Minho and Nickhun looked slightly shocked after seeing Yoona’s face because her face really resembled Yuri.

“Wow, you are really pretty.” MC Shinyoung said while observing Yoona’s face. Yoona smiled bashfully.

“Anyways, I heard the fifth girl is look alike with you. Really?” MC Hyeryun asked curiously. She looked interest in that fact.

“Yes, she a bit looks like me.” Yoona replied. “Actually, she is my best friend.”

“Best friends?!” MC Shinyoung asked in disbelief. “Wow, you guys are so lucky. Two best friends got chosen in top 5.”

“Then, why don’t we see the fifth girl?! The audience must get curious at how this fifth girl looks right? It’s Kwon Yuri!”

Behind the scene footage about Kwon Yuri’s background, the short interview with her was shown.

“Wow, they both really look alike a lot! I thought I have seen the same girl.” MC Hyeryun said.

“Kwon Yuri, please come in! This is the most anticipating appearance!” 

Yuri made her appearance which startled everyone because of her face that resembled Yoona. Yuri stood beside Yoona. “Hello, I’m Kwon Yuri!” Yuri greeted happily.

The two MC just stared at Yoona and Yuri in amazement. They lost their words. “Wow, I don’t know what to say.”

“You guys are really look-alike.” MC Shinyoung said.

“Are you guys not lying to us?! Just best friends? Not twins?!” MC Hyeryun asked to make sure.

“Yes,” Yuri nodded. “We are just best friends!” Yuri put her hand on Yoona’s shoulder. As a response, Yoona put her hand on Yuri’s waist. They both were smiling widely after their appearance made others shocked.

“But we have something that different. I have smaller eyes than Yuri’s.” Yoona said.

Yuri added, “Yes, and I have darker skin.”

“However, you guys look alike too much!” MC Shinyoung exclaimed.

“Look alike too much?” MC Hyeryun asked while chuckling.

“Yes… I mean, they can be considered as twins! Anyways, how did you feel about this?”

“At first, when I meet Yuri, we both shocked each other. It feels like I was looking at the mirror. However, I very like it. Since then, we become best friends.”

“This world in really unfair! How can they both look so pretty?!” MC Shinyoung stomped her legs cutely which caused Yuri and Yoona chuckled as they saw how funny she was.

“Both of you can take your seat now.”

Yoona and Yuri walked together towards the seat which was located beside Nicole, Hara and Narsha’s seats. “I feel so nervous before.” Yuri whispered to Yoona.

“But, as I said, everything is okay, right? Don’t worry.” Yoona patted Yuri’s shoulder while another hand was holding Yuri’s hand. Yuri nodded while smiling.

Nickhun and Minho were still staring at Yuri and Yoona. They really amazed at how they both look alike and never expected that they would date the two girls who resembled each other.

“The most anticipating moments!” MC Shinyoung exclaimed.

“Everyone must have been waiting for this moment, right?” MC Hyeryun asked. “I bet all the girls must be very nervous right now!”

“The decision is in my hand.” MC Shinyoung said while showing two small envelopes. “We will announce Minho’s first.”

MC Hyeryun opened the envelope. “The girl who will be 2SG’s Minho’s partner is…” she paused for a while to make the girls felt much nervous. A spark could be seen in all the girls expect Yuri who was just relaxed while playing her nails. She didn’t seem to care about this decision since she knew it was really out of question for her to get chosen. “… is among this five girls!” MC Hyeryun tried to joke which caused the girls got slightly disappointed. She chuckled after seeing the girls’ reaction. “Ok, ok! I will really announce this time. The girl who will be 2SG’s Minho’s partner is… KWON YURI!!!”

As expected, Nicole, Hara and Narsha looked disappointed. Yoona’s eyes went bigger. She thought it was really impossible thing to think that Yuri would be Minho’s partner since Yuri had rejected it earlier and she chose Nickhun. However, Yuri didn’t show any response since she didn’t pay any attention to it.

“Yuri-ah!” Yoona called after seeing Yuri being so calm. Yuri looked at Yoona in astonishment while raising her eyebrows. “You got chosen!”

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief.

“Kwon Yuri, congratulations! You got chosen as Minho’s partner!” the MC said to Yuri. 

Yuri’s eyes went bigger. “W… W… Why? Why?” Yuri stuttered. She didn’t get it. Why the situation turned out like this? “It’s really me?” Yuri asked the MC while pointing at herself.


-----------

IMPORTANT NOTE

The red coloured words mean the scene is airing on television.