22. Nickhun's Childish Jealousy

My HatefulBoyfriend

After the bell rang, some students started filling the class. 

“Woah!” Sooyoung shocked Jessica who was busy doing something, from behind.

“Yah!” Jessica slightly raised her voice, sounded quite angry instead of being shocked.

“Why?” Sooyoung took a seat beside her. 

“Can’t you see what I’m doing?” Jessica asked in annoyance.

“Oh! What is this for?! It’s really beautiful!” Sooyoung exclaimed in amazement, observing Jessica’s beautiful drawing.

“There is a competition. I decided to join. You know, the prize is really fantastic!” Jessica smiled widely imagining about the prize.

Meanwhile, at the same time, Onew and Key walked into class and were going to pass Jessica’s seat. “Onew, please help me finishing the homework.” Key asked.

“Why don’t you finish it by yourself?”

“You know I’m not clever like you.” Key grinned. “So, please help me?” He begged. Onew still didn’t show any sign to help him. “I’ll do anything what you want. Please help me only this time?”

“You always said ‘only this time’ but there‘s no end of it!”

“Please…” Key made a puppy face.

“I get it, I get it!” Onew finally agreed.

“Thank you!” Key exclaimed enthusiastically while hugging Onew from the back tightly.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Onew looked down while trying to put Key’s hands away. As his view was on Key’s hands, he didn’t see where he was walking and caused him to accidentally kicked Jessica’s desk. 

“Oh, no!” Sooyoung said in shock as she saw Jessica’s drawing had been spoilt by the water colour. Jessica looked at her drawing with widened eyes in disbelief. Key froze and stared at Jessica in anxiousness but Onew just walked away.

“YAH!!! Lee Jinki! Stop right there!” Jessica shouted in anger. However, Onew just ignored it and went straight to his seat which caused Jessica to be angrier. She immediately got up from her seat with burning eyes and went to Onew. “Yah!” She pressed Onew’s shoulder with a strong force.

“What?” Onew asked like an innocent person.

“What?!” Jessica asked in disbelief. “Don’t you have other word to say?!”

“What do you mean?”

“Yah! Do you really not know what you have done?! Are you trying to joke around with me?!” Jessica asked in annoyance.

Key rushed towards them to avoid a serious argument between Jessica and Onew. “Jessica! Wait!” He stood up between Jessica and Onew while spreading his arms out. Jessica looked at Key with a frown on her face, warning him to move aside. “It’s my fault!” Key admitted while pointing to himself. “I distracted his attention until he couldn’t see where he was walking. So, I’m really sorry, okay?”

“Key, can you move aside?” Jessica sounded threatening. 

“What? Didn’t I say it’s my fault?” Key raised one of his eyebrows.

“Yes, I know. At least, your friend should have apologized to me too!” She added firmly. “So, please can you move aside?”

“Oh?” Key looked hesitated and he took a look at Onew who was behind him. Onew didn’t show any anxiousness on his face and just folded his arms.

“Key!” Jessica raised her voice.

“Yes!” Key blurted out and hesitantly moved to the side. He took a look at Onew and mouthed, “Don’t find any trouble with her.”

Sooyoung came closer to give a help to Key, trying to stop the argument. “Don’t make a big fuss of it!” She tried to pull Jessica.

“No! I have to solve this problem!”

“Isn’t that Key have said sorry?”

“The problem is not Key but him!” Jessica pointed to Onew.

“Hey, what’s wrong with me?” He looked at Jessica. “It’s not my fault!” He defended himself. “Key had admitted that it’s his fault!”

The girls also came into class and immediately went to where the argument occurred. It was so outstanding since all their classmates were observing them.

“Hey, what’s wrong? What’s wrong?” Sunny asked in curiosity.

“You see the drawing on Jessica’s desk?” Sooyoung motioned the girls to take a look at Jessica’s desk. “Onew accidentally kicked her desk when she was drawing.”

“Actually, it’s my fault.” Key added. “I distracted Onew’s attention caused him couldn’t see where he was walking. I have explained to Jessica but she insists to scold Onew.”

“Anyways, Jessica got mad at Onew because he just acted like nothing happened.” Sooyoung uttered her opinion.

“Jessica! Just stop it, okay? Everyone is watching you! Come!” Taeyeon tried to pull Jessica away from Onew.

“I won’t move until he apologizes to me. He just walked away without saying sorry, acting like nothing has happened.” Jessica insisted.

“I won’t apologize since it’s not my fault!” Onew still didn’t give up.

“Aigoo… both of them are so stubborn.” Tiffany sighed.

“Jessica, Jessica, stop it! Stop it! Teacher is coming!” Yuri gave a warning in anxiousness.

As Jessica was too angry, she just ignored the warning given by Yuri. “So, you don’t want to apologize to me?!”

“Never!” Onew replied firmly.

The teacher came into the class and went to the chaos at the behind of the class. 

“Sica!” Hyoyeon held Jessica’s hand to stop her but it was no use.

The teacher came closer and stood exactly behind Jessica. The girls looked very worried since the teacher had witnessed the incident. So, any excuse won’t be accepted anymore.

Jessica raised her hand, seeing like she was going to do something to Onew. Unfortunately, she accidentally hit the teacher.

Jessica’s eyes went bigger and she immediately turned around, facing the teacher. 

“Unnie! What did you just do?!” Seohyun asked in shock, couldn’t believe what she was seeing. The teacher’s nose was bleeding.

“Teacher, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” She kept apologizing while bowing her body continuously.

“Teacher, are you okay?” Taeyeon who was standing close to the teacher, asked cautiously.

“T… teac… teacher…” Jessica called in nervousness.

“Both of you will get the punishment after the class end, get it?!” 

“Y… yes…” Jessica nodded hesitantly. The teacher walked away from the class. Jessica hove a sigh of relief. 

“That’s very good enough the teacher don’t do anything for your action just now.” Tiffany whispered to Jessica.

“Yes…” Jessica gave an awkward smile and at the same time, she felt quite relief since she had done an extremely stupid thing just now. She looked at Onew back while giving her icy glare. “This is all your fault.”

“You are the one hit the teacher. Silly!” Onew knocked her head until Jessica involuntarily bowed her head.

“Ouch!” She held her head. “YAH! Do you want to die?!”

“Sica, enough! Do you want a worse punishment?! Let’s go!” Sooyoung pulled Jessica to her seat. Jessica stared at Onew angrily while being pulled by Sooyoung.

------------

Tiffany was in the library, looking for some interesting books at the shelves. 

“Hi!” Suddenly, she heard someone was greeting her at her ears in loud voice.

She was startled with that voice. “Argh!” She dropped the book to the floor. She took a look at that person. “Yah! You startled me!” She scolded.

Wooyoung just grinned before taking the book on the floor and gave it to Tiffany back. “Why? I just greeted my cousin.” He shrugged.

“What kind of greeting of this?!”

“What’s wrong? I just said hi.”

“Yes, but you startled me! Fortunately, I just shouted in slow voice, we’re in the library, it would be embarrassing!” Wooyoung grinned while raising one of his eyebrows. “Anyways…” She gave him a suspicious look. “You won’t be here for books, right?”

“Well…”

“Taeyeon? Are you looking for Taeyeon?” She could read his minds perfectly.

“How do you know?” He looked quite shocked.

“Do you think I’m an idiot? Your face is full of love!”

“Yah! I not like her!” Wooyoung denied.

“Ceh! Whatever…” She smirked. “Anyways, she is over there.” She pointed at a desk in the library.

“Thank you.” Wooyoung patted Tiffany’s head excitedly before walking towards Taeyeon.

“Geez!” She corrected her hair. “Not like? Ceh!” She rolled her eyes. “He obviously looks excited to see her!”

Wooyoung walked to where Taeyeon was sitting. He stopped for a while, checking himself out and cleaned his throat. Then, he approached her cautiously. His heart started beating faster. He started the conversation carefully. “T… Tae… Taeyeon.”

“Yes?” Taeyeon who was reading, lifted her head up.

“Can I sit here?” Wooyoung pointed to a seat which was facing Taeyeon.

“Oh, yes. Sure.” She gave a smile.

Wooyoung hove a relief sigh since Taeyeon accepted his presence with a happy heart. He sat down while Taeyeon continued focusing what she had done before.

Wooyoung didn’t have other things to do and he just sat down silently. He couldn’t help but to stare at Taeyeon’s face especially, when she was focusing on something, she looked so pretty. He unconsciously smiled.

Taeyeon was aware that Wooyoung didn’t do anything and took a look at him. When their eyes met, Wooyoung looked quite shocked as he had been caught. “Why?” Taeyeon asked while raising her eyebrows.

“You look beautiful when you are focusing on something.” Wooyoung unconsciously told what was on his minds. He didn’t know how it could come out from his mouth but it just did.

Taeyeon’s expression changed and her smile disappeared from her face. She stared at Wooyoung with serious face which actually caused Wooyoung to be worried that she might be angry at him.

All of a sudden, Taeyeon closed her book and put all the things into her bag and got up. “I have to go now.” She said seriously to Wooyoung.

“But, I…” He tried to explain but Taeyeon just ignored him and walked away.

As Taeyeon was walking away in rush, she didn’t realize Tiffany was walking towards her and accidentally bumped into her. “Ouch!” They both almost fell.

“Oh, Taeyeon-ah, why? What’s wrong?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with concerned face.

“Nothing. Fany-ah, I have to go now. Bye.” Taeyeon said and immediately walked away.

“Wait, Taengoo-ah!” Tiffany called but she got ignored too. She could sense there was something wrong with her. She decided to ask Wooyoung since it might be because of him. “Hey, what did you do to my friend?” She asked firmly.

“I didn’t do anything. Really!” Wooyoung raised his hand up to show that he really meant it.

“Then, why did she just leave like that? Besides, she looks really different. I know there is something wrong! Seriously, what did you do or say just before she left?”

“I just said that she looks beautiful when she was focusing on something. That’s all. I swear!”

“Yah! Why did you say that?!” Tiffany slightly raised her voice. “Even I would feel it’s strange! Don’t you feel anything when someone who you really don’t know praises you especially when you guys different ?”

“So, that’s why she got angry at me?”

“Did she scold you or she just left?”

“She didn’t say anything and just left after that.”

“Anyways, I still feel that Taeyeon won’t be angry at you just for that. I know her. If she did be angry just because a small matter like that, she would just scold you and won’t walk away. It’s not a good enough reason why she walked away. Besides, her expression is… I know there must be something else.”

------------

Yuri and Yoona were spending their time in the practice room of Music club, practicing the dance steps. As they were too focused, they bumped into each other.

“Ouch!” They both fell on the floor. They looked at each other and laughed.

“Yah, you danced the wrong way!” Yoona said to Yuri while getting up in laughter. She reached to Yuri and helped her to get up.

“How can I always forget about it?” Yuri grinned.

“Oh, yes!” Yoona blurted out. “What time is it now?”

“3 o’clock. Why? Do you have any plan?”

“My family wants to meet me at 3.30 p.m. I don’t know what it’s about but I have to go now. Do you want to go with me?”

“It’s okay. I think I want to practice more.”

“Are you going to be okay alone?”

“Of course I am. It’s not like I never had been alone before.” Yuri burst into chuckle. “Don’t worry about me. Just go. I’ll take the bus to go home.”

“Ok, then… bye, bye!” Yoona waved her hand to Yuri and Yuri responded to her back. She took her bag and came out from the practice room.

-------------

On the way to the entrance of the school, someone popped out from the somewhere which shocked Yoona. 

“Argh!” She shouted and stopped walking immediately.

“Hi!” Nickhun greeted excitedly, acting like nothing’s happened.

“Fuuhh…” Yoona hove a sigh of relief while tapping her chest. She looked at him.

“Are you shocked?” Nickhun smiled widely.

“Nope!” Yoona pouted her lips before continuing walking, leaving Nickhun alone there. 

He just stared at her while raising one of his eyebrows. “Is she mad?” He asked himself before catching her up. “Are you mad?”

“Of course not. I don’t have any reason to get mad.” She replied seriously.

“Then, why aren’t you smiling?” Nickhun started to feel guilty.

“Well… I don’t have any reason to be happy too.”

“Wait!” Nickhun grabbed her hand and turned her around, facing him. “Are you mad at me? It’s because I shocked you? Okay, I’m really sorry.” Nickhun apologized sincerely.

Yoona bit her lips, trying to hold her laughter. She was just playing around like how he shocked her before but right now, he took it seriously.

“Please, forgive me?” He begged. Finally, she burst into laughter as she couldn’t hold it anymore. “Huh? Why are you laughing? What’s so funny?” A frown could be seen on his face.

She hit Nickhun’s chest playfully. “I’m just joking around.” She grinned.

“Oh?” He looked quite shocked. “So, you aren’t mad at me, right?” She gave a nod. “What is this? You really scared me!” 

She just let out a chuckle. “Anyways, I have to go now.”

“Where do you want to go?”

“My mom wants to see me. I don’t know why.”

“Let’s go!” Nickhun said excitedly as he held Yoona’s hands and pulled her away.

“Huh? What… what are you doing? I have to go to my house.”

“We both will go!” Nickhun smiled widely and Yoona seemed still confused.

------------

Jessica and Onew had to clean the class as their punishment. There is only these two in the class, were cleaning in silent atmosphere. Onew were wearing a pair of earphones at his ears, listening to the music as he was bored and also at the same time to avoid talking to Jessica.

“Aish! This can’t be!” Jessica sighed while wiping the window. She still didn’t be satisfied why should she accept this punishment especially when Onew was the one that caused all of this. 

She turned around, looking at Onew which was only having his back on her. “Yah! You should be responsible to this! It’s your fault but why should I accept this?!” Jessica kept nagging at him though Onew didn’t give even a response to her. “You even made my drawing…” She finally was aware that he didn’t response to her. “Yah! Are you listening to me?!” 

Onew didn’t give a reply to her question. He just cleaned the class silently like Jessica was invisible and he was alone in that class.

That caused Jessica to feel angrier. “YAH!!! How dare you ignore me?!!!” She shouted on top of her lungs. Onew still didn’t response to her at all. She sensed there was something wrong. She got closer to him. “Aigoo! Really…” She bit her lips as she rolled her eyes. She took off his earphones and purposely shouted at his ear. “Yah!”

Onew still stayed calm down. “What?” He asked coldly.

“How can you just be this irresponsible?! You are the one who cause all of this and you just are quiet like this?! You always act like you didn’t do anything wrong?! What you are going to do with my drawing?! Huh?! You must think that I will let you go?! Ceh! You must be kidding me?!”

Onew cleaned the table quietly but he still gave all his ear to her though he seemed like ignoring her. He did feel annoyed with her non-stop nagging. 

“Aren’t you listening to me?!” Jessica asked angrily. Finally, Onew turned around and faced Jessica. He looked straight into her eyes. “What?! Are you mad?! You don’t have any right to be mad!” 

All of a sudden, Onew grabbed both of her shoulders and pushed her to the wall. Jessica’s eyes went bigger as she was very shocked. He put his hands on the wall with Jessica’s head in the middle.

He drew his face closer to Jessica. “Wh… wha… what a… ar… are y…you doing?” Her heart started beating faster especially with Onew’s intense stare. She replied his stare while blinking her eyes faster.

“Can’t you stop nagging? You are so noisy.” Onew finally uttered some words while still staring at Jessica intensely. Jessica seemed couldn’t talk at all which was completely different from how she was before because of Onew’s sudden action.

Onew bowed his head and smirked. “It’s so easy to shut your mouth up.” He took a few steps backwards. “I’m off.” He walked out of the class.

Jessica finally could take her breath easily. She still looked confused and nervous. She touched her chest to feel her heart beat. Her heart was beating rapidly. “Jerk! How dare he made my heart pound?!” Honestly, she started to feel worried.

------------

“Mom! Where are you? Mom!” Yoona was looking for her mother in the house.

“Oh, Yoona! You have come!” Her mother came out from the kitchen. 

“Hello, auntie!” Nickhun greeted cheerfully.

“My son-in-law, you are here too!” Her mother looked very excited with Nickhun’s presence and immediately gave him a welcome hug.

“Mom!” Yoona sighed but she laughed later of her mother’s reaction whenever she saw Nickhun.

“Yoona, mom has to go out now.” Her mother looked at Nickhun. “It’s nice that you are here. So, my daughter won’t be alone.” Nickhun just smiled.

“Huh?” Yoona looked confused. “Then, why did you ask me to come here?” She thought her mother wanted to see her.

“Actually, I want you to look after Yoogeun. Your auntie has to go to London, so she left her son with us. So, please, can you take care of him for a while? I have to go out.”

“Ah! Mom, what is this? You just asked me to come here only for that? You really made me worried.” Yoona whined.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Then, can you take care of him? Besides, you are also close to him too, right? I’m sure there won’t be any problem.”

“Yes, I get it.” Yoona nodded.

“I’m sorry, I have to trouble you too.” Her mother said to Nickhun.

“Auntie, no worry. I’ll help Yoona.” Nickhun gave a wide smile.

“Then, I’m off.” Her mother went out from the house.

Yoona did feel regretted for letting Nickhun followed her. He must be very busy and now, he had to stay with her and at the same time, taking care of her cousin. “I’m really sorry. You shouldn’t have followed me.” She said apologetically to Nickhun.

“Hey, why did you say that? It’s okay. I want to be here.” Nickhun smiled. “Anyways, who is Yoogeun?”

“He is my cousin.” Yoona replied.

“Noona!” They heard a voice from the upstairs. Nickhun and Yoona lifted their head up. Nickhun saw a cute boy which seemed like 7 years old.

“Oh! Yoogeun-ah!” Yoona smiled widely seeing her cousin. “Come here!” She spread her arms out. Yoogeun ran to the downstairs and went into Yoona’s embrace. She lifted him up. “Aigoo… you are much heavier now than last time but you have become much cuter!” She pinched his cheek softly.

“Noona, I really miss you.” Yoogeun said while smiling widely.

“Yes, Noona miss you too.” Yoona grinned and she put Yoogeun down back. “I want to introduce you to someone. He is a singer and very popular. This is Nickhun.”

“Hi, Yoogeun!” Nickhun greeted cheerfully.

“Nickhun noona.” Yoogeun replied.

“What?!” Nickhun asked in disbelief.

Yoona burst into laughter after hearing how Yoogeun called Nickhun. She laughed wholeheartedly while holding onto her stomach. 

“Yah! I’m hyung! Not noona!” Nickhun slightly raised his voice.

Yoona took a few breathes after she managed to stop her laugh. “Yoogeun-ah, he is guy. So, you should call him Nickhun hyung, okay?”

“Yes~” Yoogeun replied lazily. “Noona, let’s play at the upstairs.” He grabbed Yoona’s hand while pulling her.

“Ok, ok. Let’s go!” Yoona agreed. She took a look at Nickhun and gave a sign that she was going to play with Yoogeun at upstairs and asked him to sit on the sofa in the living room. Then, she went to upstairs with Yoogeun.

“What is this?! Leaving me alone here?!” Nickhun muttered by himself angrily. “I thought I can spend time with her but it turned out that kid is with her. Aish!”

-------------

Yuri came out from the practice room of the Music club after she finished practicing. She couldn’t spot anyone since it was already late. All the students must have gone home. She went out from the school’s area and was heading to the bus station. 

All of a sudden, a car horn was made by a driver which shocked Yuri who was walking. “OMO! It startled me!” She blurted out. She turned around to take a look at the driver. “YAH!!! IT’S NOT LIKE I’M WALKING ON THE ROAD…” she suddenly stopped as she recognized the driver.

“Get in the car.” Minho said to Yuri after getting out from the car.

“Huh? Why?” Yuri looked confused and shocked. Why would he be here at this time?

“Just get in. I’ll send you back. Besides, we live in the same area.”

Yuri was just silent, thinking what she should do. If she and Minho were alone, the atmosphere around them must be awkward, she really hated it. What made she wondered is how he could be here and knew she was here? ‘Did Yoona ask him to take me here? Aish! Im Yoona, you are just trying to kill me with this awkward moment with him!’ She thought.

“What are you doing? Hurry up.”

“Oh?” Yuri looked at Minho back. She didn’t have other choice and got on the car. 

She tried to put on the seatbelt but it was stuck. Minho came closer as he wanted to help Yuri. However, before he lent his hand, she managed to pull the seatbelt. They ended up staring at each other with the short distance between their faces. Both of them looked quite shocked. They stayed in that position for a while. It reminded Yuri to the incident where their lips met which caused her eyes to lock at his lips. She knew she was like a ert right now but it was out of her control. She immediately realized what was going on right now.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” She yelled at him all of a sudden.

Minho finally moved away from Yuri and sat properly on the driver seat. “Why are you being so mad? I just tried to help you.”

Actually, Yuri purposely scolded him to avoid the awkward situation. She cleaned . “Just drive the car.”

Minho took a look at Yuri and gave her a smile. He could see Yuri’s cheeks turned red. He drove the car away.

As expected, the atmosphere in the car was quite awkward. They didn’t say anything to each other. Minho just focused on driving the car while Yuri just kept her stare on the window. However, there was something bothering her minds. So, she decided to ask Minho about it.

“How…” 

“Have…” They both said at the same time which caused both of them to stop at the same time too.

Minho smiled and continued, “It’s okay. Lady first. What is it?” Yuri stared at Minho. Why did he become so nice? This really made Yuri felt uneasy. Minho was aware that Yuri didn’t say anything though he gave her the chance to talk first. He took a look at her. “Why don’t you talk?”

Yuri’s eyes went bigger as their eyes met and she immediately changed her stare. “Huh? Ah, yes. How did you know I was at school?”

“Yoona asked me to send you home.”

“Oh… as expected…” She mumbled.

“Anyways, have you eaten?”

“I… I have eaten.” She lied. All of a sudden, her stomach grumbled which had shown obviously that she was lying. She looked very shocked. ‘Oh, no! Why must my stomach grumble right now?!’ she thought while looking at her stomach. “I…”

“Whether you still don’t eat or you feel hungry again after eating, let’s just go eat.” Minho replied.

Yuri was shocked that he didn’t even get mad at her though he knew she was lying to him but, right now she was more shocked that he asked her to eat together. “Us? Eat together?”

“Yes!” Minho nodded.

-------------

“Noona, who is that guy actually?” Yoogeun suddenly asked, referring to Nickhun.

“Who are you talking about? Nickhun?”

Yoogeun nodded. “Is him noona’s boyfriend?”

“N… no… He’s just my friend.” Yoona replied while giving a smile.

Meanwhile, in the living room, at the downstairs, Nickhun was opening a magazine to kill some time. Actually, he wasn’t going to read it. He just opened one page to one page quickly in anger. He looked very mad or precisely, he was jealous of Yoogeun since he didn’t spend time with Yoona because of Yoogeun. 

“Aish! That kid just wants Yoona’s attention all by himself!” He mumbled angrily.

“Hey, what are you doing? Are you going to cut the magazine into pieces?” Yoona asked as she was coming from upstairs.

“Oh!” Nickhun looked very shocked with Yoona’s unexpected appearance. “Nope, nope. Of course not.” He immediately put the magazine on the table back. “Is Yoogeun sleeping?” He asked happily.

“No. Yoogeun is hungry. So, I want to make the food for him.” Yoogeun came from upstairs. “Yoogeun-ah, you stay with Nickhun hyung, okay? I’ll make you food.” She headed to the kitchen.

“Wait, noona. I want to follow.” Yoogeun was about to run into the kitchen too but got grabbed by Nickhun.

“Where are you going? Just stay with me. Please don’t disturb Yoona noona. If you disturb her, she won’t make a delicious food, understand?”

“Yes, hyung.” Yoogeun obeyed to Nickhun.

“Good boy. Come here.” Nickhun motioned Yoogeun to sit beside him. 

Yoogeun listened to him and sat down. “Hyung, are you close with noona?”

“Of course we are close. She is my girlfriend.” Nickhun boldly claimed Yoona as his girlfriend.

“Then, why noona said that you aren’t her boyfriend?”

“Huh? Oh… that… she’s shy to admit it.” Nickhun gave a force smile. “She must be lying to you.”

“Food is ready! Yoogeun!” Yoona shouted from the kitchen.

Yoogeun got up from his seat and ran to the kitchen. Nickhun followed him along.

“Come.” Yoona reached her hand to Yoogeun and brought him to the dining table. She lifted him up and put him on the chair.

Nickhun took a seat beside Yoogeun. “Yoona, where is my food?”

“What? I didn’t prepare it. I thought you didn’t want to eat.” Yoona replied in shock.

“What?!” Nickhun asked in disbelief. Yoona looked more shocked. “How can you just pay attention to your cousin? You totally ignore your boyfriend!”

“Boyfriend?” She looked at Nickhun in confusion.

“Yes, noona, why did you lie to me?” Yoogeun looked at Yoona with angry expression on his face.

“Lying about what?” Yoona in confusion looked at Nickhun and Yoogeun who were angry at her. She didn’t even know what her mistake. “What is my mistake actually?!” She asked in frustration while stomping her legs.

“Yoona, why did you lie to Yoogeun about our relationship?! Are you ashamed to have a boyfriend like me?!” Nickhun asked seriously.

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“Noona, how can you lie to me?! You are Nickhun hyung’s girlfriend, right?”

“What? I really don’t understand…” Yoona took a look at Nickhun asking explanation for his false statement to Yoogeun. However, Nickhun just looked at other direction while biting his lips to hide his smile.

“Noona!” Yoogeun said angrily.

“Ok, ok. I’m sorry.” Yoona immediately went to Yoogeun, comforting him. “I’m really sorry. Please forgive me, okay?”

“Yes, I forgive noona.” 

“Thank you. You are such a good boy.” Yoona gave a peck on his cheek. Yoogeun smiled.

Nickhun cleaned his throat which caused Yoona to take a look at him. “I’m mad too!” He said seriously while folding his arms. Yoona didn’t know what to do.

“Noona, kiss hyung!” Yoogeun suggested excitedly while clapping his hands.

“What?!” Both Yoona and Nickhun looked extremely shocked of Yoogeun’s sudden request.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank u so much for commenting and reading! I'm sorry but I can't reply to all the comments! I'm really busy right now! and also,it's not me who wrote this ff..a friend of mine did..I'm only helping her by posting thiss ff.... thanks for commenting anyway! I'm thinking about changing the Poster.. any idea?

Do you have any suggestion to which designer should I request my banner to??