26. Pretense or Reality

My HatefulBoyfriend

Before going anywhere, they decided to fill their stomach first. Of course, with the presence of Nickhun, they had to have their dinner at a luxurious restaurant.

“Are we going to have dinner here? It must be expensive, right?” Yoona asked Nickhun.

“Yes, it’s okay. I can afford it.”

“Aigoo~ because of someone, we have to eat at place like this…” Taecyeon jeered at Nickhun while folding his arms. He walked behind Yoona and Nickhun. He added, “It’s much better to eat at a casual restaurant, we can have a comfortable dinner.”

After hearing it, Nickhun turned his head back and gave Taecyeon a fierce glare. Taecyeon just ignored it and pretend to whistle without any sound playfully. “I’m sorry. I can’t go to a public place.” Nickhun said to Yoona apologetically.

“N… no, no, that’s not what I mean. It’s okay. I don’t mind. I’m just thinking about you.”

“Don’t worry about me.” Nickhun held her hand and interlocked his fingers around hers. She seemed quite shocked with his sudden action. She looked at him and he just gave a wide grin as a reply. She chuckled after that as she was very happy with his affection but then, seeing Taecyeon was walking beside her, reminded her about Nickhun pretending being her boyfriend. She almost forgot about that and yes, her happiness was just for a while.

They took their seat at the empty table.

“Yoona, what do you want to eat?” Nickhun asked as he put his hand on her shoulder.

“I’m…”

“Your favorite, right?” Taecyeon pointed to Yoona while smiling happily.

“Ah, yes…” Yoona nodded while smiling.

“Ok! I’ll bring it to you!” He said enthusiastically before walking away to take the food.

“What the…” Nickhun stared angrily at Taecyeon who was walking away.

Yoona just looked at Nickhun while chuckling. “Well?”

“Hahaha… it’s okay… What a good friend he is… hahaha…” He forced a laugh. He put his hand on her shoulder. “Then, stay here. Don’t go anywhere. I’m afraid that you will be lost.”

“Ceh… do you think I’m a small kid?”

“Just… your beauty makes me feel insecure. There are so many other male celebrities here! Don’t talk too much with them, ok?” He warned like he’s the real boyfriend of her. She was speechless and just stared at him. She really didn’t know whether he’s kidding or not. If he did mean it, he shouldn’t be worried because even how many good-looking celebrities here, her eyes were only for him. “I’ll come back.” He gave a kiss on her cheek, unexpectedly before walking away.

Yoona’s eyes went bigger. What have he done? She touched her cheeks in shock as she stared at him who was walking towards Taecyeon to take the food. Was that really necessary? Taecyeon wasn’t even with them right now. So, why did he do that? She couldn’t understand.

“It’s too obvious…” Taecyeon talked to Nickhun as he realized Nickhun was beside him.

“What?” Nickhun asked in annoyance.

“You still lack something for your acting.” Taecyeon replied in his mocking way.

“What do you mean actually?” Nickhun slightly raised his voice.

“Do you think I can be fooled by your fake acting? I know there’s nothing between you and Yoona, right?”

“Yah! You…”

“You don’t even know her favorite food? You know what, even a simple thing like that can expose the truth.”

“Ceh!” He rolled his eyes. “Just because of that?” He asked in disbelief. “You know what, our relationship just started; do you expect me to know everything about her? As long as I love her, it’s okay, isn’t it? Besides, I will learn about her gradually.” He did feel strange. Ironically, those words wasn’t for the acting, it’s just came from his heart sincerely. Has his heart recognized the real person who owns it?

Taecyeon took the food from the chief. “Do you think I’ll believe you so easily? I can see that Yoona is uncomfortable acting as a lover with you.” He walked away towards Yoona, didn’t give a chance to Nickhun to reply.

“What the heck?!” Nickhun raised his voice which shocked the chief in front of him. “Sorry…” He apologized once he realized the chief was looking at him in shock. He took the food and immediately went back to the table, didn’t want to leave Yoona with Taecyeon for a long time.

He took a seat beside Yoona. Yoona was about to put the food into but Nickhun took the spoon from her. She looked at him with questioned face.

“Let me feed you. Ahhh~” Nickhun asked her to open .

“It’s okay…” Yoona said shyly while trying to take the spoon from him.

“Don’t worry. Just eat, okay? Ahh~” Yoona didn’t have other choice and opened . “It’s delicious?”

“Y… yes…” She nodded hesitantly.

Taecyeon all of a sudden, let out a mocking chuckle. Nickhun immediately looked at Taecyeon. “Why? Is there any problem?” Nickhun asked sarcastically.

“Nothing…” Taecyeon smirked. “Just, I’m too happy because this food is so~ delicious!”

--------

“Minho! Minho!” Yuri shook his shoulders harder. Minho seemed to regain his consciousness which made Yuri quite relieved. “Are you okay?”

“You’re here…” He said weakly.

“It’s raining. Let’s get in your villa.”

She placed one of his arms around her shoulder and dragged him to his villa. She opened the door of his room and helped him to lie down on his bed. She touched his forehead and it was really hot. She looked very worried and felt guilty for letting him wait for her.

She was about to walk away but her hand got grabbed by Minho. “Don’t go… don’t leave me…”

“I won’t leave. I just want to take the water and towel to cool down your fever.” He slowly let go of her hand and she immediately took a basin of water and a small towel. She took a chair and put it beside Minho’s bed. She sat on it and put the moist towel on his forehead.

She took a deep breath and stared at his face. “I’m sorry…” She said slowly as her heart wanted to apologize but her mind didn’t let her, he was a bad person, so she shouldn’t apologize to a person who had been treating her but…

She buried her face on her arms. She felt so frustrated! Everything made so confused! Her heart and her mind were not in the same path!

--------------

“Are you sure we are going to be here?” Nickhun asked in worry after seeing there were a lot of people even at the entrance of the amusement park. He really didn’t feel good to go there since his presence will affect it.

“Are you willing to disappoint Yoona?”

“No, it’s okay. I don’t really mind.” Yoona immediately added after Taecyeon. Nickhun looked quite hesitated. “If you want to go back, let’s go back.”

“Can’t… you really want to go here, isn’t it?”

“But, it’s okay…”

“Then, why don’t you stay here? I can be a good companion for Yoona to play.” Taecyeon interrupted.

“CAN’T!!!” Nickhun suddenly raised his voice which quite startled Yoona. He cleaned his throat. “I mean… let’s go!” He got out from the car and wore his cap to cover his identity.

They went into the amusement park and there were more people than they expected. The condition was very noisy with the sound of background music and the shout of the people but it was very merry.

Nickhun tried his best to act naturally but he thought it was quite a relief that there were many people since less people would suspect him as they didn’t have time to mind others’ business with the crowded situation like this.

“Do you think it will be okay?” Yoona asked Nickhun after he observed surrounding.

“Yes, I think so… there are so many persons here… so, they won’t notice me.”

“Then, do you want to play with us too?”

“Of course~ I have been wanting to be here. You know what, I’ve never been here before.”

“Oh, really?!”

“Yes, since I was kid, I have been busy with my training to be a singer. So, well… I don’t have time for something fun like this. I have been envious at other kids. But, now… I’m happy my first time being here is with you.” He looked at her while smiling widely.

She let out a chuckle. She turned her head towards Taecyeon. “What do you want to ride first?”

“I’m okay with anything.” He gave a small smile.

“Then, how about you? What do you want to try first?” Yoona looked at Nickhun back.

“What is your suggestion?”

“Roller-coaster?”

“Is it scary?”

“Well… I’m not sure… I think, you should experience it first?”

“Ok! Let’s go!”

They had to queue up about 30 minutes before they could ride it. Finally, it was the time that Nickhun had been nervous for.

Nickhun took a seat. “Yoona, let’s sit here.” He referred to the seat beside him.

“Yoona, let’s sit at the back, it’ll be more fun.” Taecyeon held Yoona’s arm.

“But…” Yoona looked hesitated to choose.

“Yah!” Nickhun raised his voice but immediately stopped, being careful that someone might catch a notice on him. He talked slowly. “You… let her go.” He gave a warning glare to Taecyeon.

“Yoona, let’s go.” Taecyeon pulled Yoona’s hand. Nickhun immediately grabbed a hold on Yoona’s hand.

“Oh?” Yoona looked quite shocked. Taecyeon still tried to pull her but Nickhun pulled Yoona back. “Yah! What’s wrong with both of you?!” Yoona flung off both of Taecyeon’s and Nickhun’s hands.

Nickhun and Taecyeon stared at Yoona in shock as they thought she lost her temper. “You guys are really… than wanting me to sit beside you, I think it’s more that you guys want to sit beside each other, right?”

“Ehh?” Nickhun and Taecyeon looked at Yoona in astonishment.

“Here…” Yoona pushed Taecyeon from behind and made him taking the seat beside Nickhun. Then, she took the seat behind Nickhun and Taecyeon.

“Yoona? What is the meaning of this?” Nickhun and Taecyeon looked at the back, towards Yoona.

“It’s better, right?” Yoona grinned.

Taecyeon and Nickhun looked unsatisfied but couldn’t protest more as the journey in riding roller-coaster was going to start!

“Oh! It’s moving!” Nickhun looked around while holding onto Taecyeon’s arm in anxiety.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Taecyeon put away Nickhun’s hand from his arm.

“D… do you think I purposely did that?! Ceh!” Nickhun scolded him back.

Yoona laughed at them both. It seemed like putting them together was the right choice.

“Oh! Oh! It’s going up!” Nickhun held the iron safety tightly.

“Yah! Can’t you stop shouting like a girl?!”

“What?!” Nickhun glared at him. “It’s… it’s… coming, it’s coming… it’s COMING!!! ARGHH!!!”

Everyone was shouting happily when passing down from 10 meters high with high speed. The roller coaster kept going up and down without any stop.

“When will it end?!” Nickhun muttered once again before they were going down again. “ARGHH!!!”

A few minutes later, it slowed down and moved with a slow speed. Everyone was fixing their own hair as they heaved a satisfied sigh. It stopped and everyone left with a happy smile.

“It’s really fun, right?” Taecyeon looked at Yoona while taking off the safety iron.

“Yes, it has been long since I ride this!” Yoona exclaimed happily. “Nickhun, how is it?” There was no reply from him. She immediately went to him. “Nickhun, are you okay?!” She asked in nervousness.

“Oh?” He slowly lifted his head up and looked at Yoona blankly. “I… I’m okay.” However, his condition was opposite to his answer.

She could sense there was something wrong with him. “Let’s get up.” She held him arm, helping him to get up. He almost stumbled. She immediately held onto him, “Are you really okay? Do you feel dizzy?”

“Y… yes…” He nodded.

She brought him to the nearest bench. He stared at her as she looked into his eyes. “Are you really okay? Huh?” She patted his shoulder.

“Why are you moving around?”

“Huh?” Yoona looked confused at first but then, she got it. “It’s very serious.” She hove a worried sigh.

“Are you that scared? Such a coward guy!” Taecyeon made fun of Nickhun.

“What?!” Nickhun immediately got up and as expected, he couldn’t stand up properly by himself as he almost fell.

“Ehhh!” Yoona held Nickhun’s arm to support him and made him to sit on the bench back. “Taecyeon!” She gave a warning stare to Taecyeon.

“Alright.” Taecyeon replied playfully.

“What should I do now?” Yoona looked at Nickhun worriedly. “I think you will get dizzier if you stay here.” Yoona looked around and the number of persons around them increases than before. “Let’s go back?” She looked at Taecyeon.

“Ok.” He nodded.

“Let’s go.” Yoona put one of Nickhun’s arms around her neck and dragged him to the car. She opened the back door and helped him to enter the car. “Taecyeon, you drive the car?”

“Ok.” Taecyeon nodded and took the key from Nickhun.  He got in the car and sat at the driver seat.

Yoona was about to go out from the car to sit at the seat beside the driver’s seat but Nickhun grabbed her arm. “Stay here.”

“Oh? O… ok.” She closed the door. “Taecyeon, I’ll sit at the back.”

Taecyeon didn’t reply but he seemed understand about it. He started the engine and drove the car.

“Do you feel better?” Yoona asked Nickhun worriedly.

“Not yet.” He slightly pouted his lips while shaking his head cutely. “I think I have to rest more.” He held her arm tightly and placed his head on her shoulder. He closed his eyes.

Yoona stared at his face. “You are sweating a lot.” She took a tissue and wiped his face.

“Thanks.” Still closing his eyes, he said with his lips curled up.

-----------

Yuri still stayed by his side though it was quite late. She knew the real reason why she stayed there. It wasn’t because he asked her to; she would have stayed by his side even he didn’t ask. She won’t be at ease until she confirmed his fever had gone.

She just stared at his face silently. She really hated how she felt right now. She thought she really… had fallen in love with him. No matter how hard she tried to deny it, it won’t work. She would just lie to herself.

Suddenly, she could see a frown on his face. “No… no… it’s not true… no…” He mumbled in anxiousness.

“Yes? What did you say? Are you okay?”

“NO!!!” He suddenly got up while screaming in scare. He took a few deep breathes while looking scared and worried.

“What happened? Are you okay?” She put her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at Yuri. She could see the scare in his eyes. He hugged Yuri tightly. “I’m really scared, I’m really scared…”

“It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m here.” She his hair to comfort him. She knew this was wrong but she couldn’t help wanting to comfort him when she saw him like this.

--------

They arrived in front of the school which Taecyeon’s car was at. “Can you drive the car?” Taecyeon asked Yoona after pressing brake.

“Yes, I just took my license a few weeks ago.”

“Ok, then. I have to go now. Thanks for everything. I really enjoy though there is someone ruining it.”

“O… ok… Bye.”

Taecyeon got off from the car and he got on his own car. He drove away. Meanwhile, Yoona gently put Nickhun’s head on the seat to let him sleep comfortably. She took the seat at the driver’s seat and pressed the accelerator carefully. This was the first time she drove after taking the license. She didn’t feel too confident yet. So, she drove slowly.

Nickhun got up and sat properly at the back seat. He drew his body closer to Yoona, between 2 front seats. “Oh! You have woken up? Are you okay now?” She took just a glance at Nickhun to concentrate on driving the car.

“Let me drive.” He said while smiling.

“What?!” She asked in shock.

Nickhun took a look at the speed indicator; it was 35 km/h. “You drive so slowly! I think we can’t even reach at home by tomorrow.” He laughed.

“But, are you really okay now?”

“Yes, I am. Actually… I was just pretending.” Nickhun giggled in happiness. After hearing what Nickhun said, Yoona immediately pressed the brake in shock. Both of them jerked forward due to sudden stop. “Oh! Why?”

“Why?!” Yoona asked in disbelief. “Did you just say that you pretend being sick?”

“Yes…” Nickhun replied like he didn’t do wrong at all. “Why? Oh… Just… I don’t want Taecyeon get any closer to you. My plan worked isn’t it?”

Yoona hove a sigh in anger. She looked very mad. “Do you know how worried I am?! You really scared me to death!” She raised her voice in anger.

“Well… I…” He put his hand on her shoulder but she took it off. “Yoona… I…”

“You are really…” She silenced for a while before getting off from the car.

“Wait! Wait! Where’re you going?!” Nickhun immediately got off from the car and caught her up. “Wait!” He grabbed her arm. “Why are you so mad?”

“How can you just fooled around like that?! You’re lying to me! I thought…”

“I’m not lying to you! I did feel dizzy after riding the roller-coaster…. It’s just that… I pretended that my dizziness was longer than I really felt. When we came out from the amusement park, I’ve felt better…” He looked at Yoona in worry as he hoped her anger on him won’t be long.

“But, do you know how worried I am?!”

“Alright, alright! I won’t do it again!” He lifted his hand up to show that he really meant it. He smiled as he was happy that she really was concerned about him a lot.

“Why did you have to go that far? Why you don’t like Taecyeon? How did you know he is a bad guy? Huh? I really didn’t understand about that. You just knew him about a few days but you’re acting like you knew him longer than I am.”

“I’m just… don’t want you to like other guy.” He said truthfully.

“Why? Why is this concerning to you?”

“I’ll be sad of course if you like other guy than me.” He unconsciously revealed the truth.

“W… what?!” Yoona looked extremely shocked. “You…”

Nickhun silenced, thinking about what he just said. “N… no!” He blurted out. He still thought it wasn’t suitable time to tell her yet because his heart was still on its way to find the real owner. “I… I meant I’ll be sad if I was the guy that you like… I meant, the guy that you like must be sad if you like other person…” He was anxious whether his words could convince Yoona.

Yoona looked slightly disappointed. “Then, what ‘that guy’‘s feelings have to do with you?”

“Well…” His eyes were on the ground, thinking a suitable excuse.

“You… do you maybe know who is ‘that guy’?” She looked anxious.

“N… no! Of course not!” He immediately replied. “I can’t read someone’s mind. It… it doesn’t make sense, isn’t it?” He looked unsure whether Yoona was going to believe in it or not. “It’s just that… I pity ‘that guy’.”

“Pity? For what? You don’t even know ‘him’! Is that making sense?”

“I… I… Ok! The main point is… I don’t want you to get too close with Taecyeon. He‘s maybe not a nice guy for you.”

“Seriously, how did you know he’s bad, huh?”

“Of course I know. I’m guy, so I know it!”

“Ceh! At least, Taecyeon is much better than ‘him’!”

“Him? Who?”

“The guy that I like! Taecyeon is better than him!” She said firmly to him and walked away to get into the car.

“What?!” Nickhun looked shocked and mad at the same time.

------------

Nickhun and Yoona were walking towards their villas and unexpectedly, they were holding onto each other’s hands tightly or precisely, Nickhun made the first move.

Yoona looked at her hand which was held by Nickhun. “Nickhun.”

“Yes?”

“Taecyeon… is not here.”

“Why you suddenly said that?” He let out a chuckle. “Of course I know.”

“So… it’s still necessary to act like lovers right now?” She pouted her lips, pointing to their hands.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” He immediately let go of her hand. “I’m already getting used to it.” Yoona gave a chuckle while Nickhun looked to the other side with frustrated expression. It seemed like he didn’t want to let go of her hand.

They arrived in front of their own villa. “Then, I will go first.”

“Ok, goodnight.” Nickhun waved his hand to Yoona until she disappeared from his sight.

He then walked slowly to his villa while smiling like an idiot. Sometimes, he would giggle like a little kid was happy over something. He remembered how the date with Yoona and with Taecyeon too of course… Holding hands, kissing her cheek, getting closer to her… thinking all of these things made him smile from ear to ear.

He didn’t know why even simple things like that made him felt so happy. Did his heart have found its owner?

“WOAH!!!” He screamed as he jumped a step backward after there was someone behind tapped him. He hove a relief sigh after seeing her face. Yoona laughed at him. “Yah~ why are you laughing?!” He folded his arm while making his cute angry face.

“You are so funny when you’re shocked!” She kept laughing while holding onto her tummy.

Nickhun just stared at her lovingly as she was cute when bursting into laughter like that. Yoona realized that Nickhun was staring at her, which caused her to stop laughing. “W… why?”

“N… nothing.” He shook his head while smiling. “Anyways, why are you still here? Is there something wrong?”

“Oh, hm… it’s just that I can’t find Yuri. Do you maybe know where she is?”

-----------

“You wait here. I’ll ask Minho. He might know about it.”

“Ok.” Yoona replied while taking a seat on the sofa in the living room.

Nickhun walked towards Minho’s room and twisted the knob before entering the room. He looked quite shocked since he immediately found Yuri in Minho’s room. However, Yuri was already asleep and she leaned her head on her arms, on the bed, close to Minho’s hand.

He could see a small towel on Minho’s forehead which he immediately guessed that Minho was sick and Yuri was looking after him. He didn’t intend to disturb both of them who were sleeping. He walked out cautiously not to make any sound.

“Well… how was it?” Yoona asked after seeing Nickhun was walking towards her.

He took a seat beside her. “Yuri is here, with him.”

“What?! Are you sure?”

“Minho is sick. I think he have caught a fever. She looks after him and already fell asleep.”

“Oh…” Yoona was silent; she guessed Yuri had left Minho waiting for her. Honestly, she didn’t too agree at how Yuri let him waited for her like that even how much she hated him, she should have informed him first but she’s glad that Yuri decided to be responsible for her mistake.

“So? I think it’s better to let them sleep.”

“Yes, I think so too.”

“How’s about you? Do you want to go home? Can you sleep alone?”

“Well…”
Nickhun immediately interrupted. “You can sleep here if you want.” He looked at her with full of hope.

“Can I?”

“Yes, sure! You can sleep in my room if you want to sleep comfortably since other rooms have been turned into music rooms for Minho and I practicing!” He said somehow in over-excitement.

“W… what?”

He cleaned his throat in embarrassment. “I… I… I meant… of course… I’ll sleep here and you can sleep in my room.”

“Is that okay?” Yoona raised her eyebrows.

“Yes. I won’t let a girl sleep at the sofa. I’m a nice guy, you know?”

“Ceh!” She hit his arm. “You have become a thick-faced guy instead!” They both laughed.

Nickhun accompanied Yoona to his room. He twisted the knob and the light. Yoona looked quite shocked since his room was quite a mess.

“I’m sorry, my room is quite…” He picked up the shirts on the floor. “Well, what can you expect from a guy’s room?” He grinned to her.

“No worry.” She walked into his room and surveyed the surrounding. “Yuri’s and my room is worse than yours actually.” She let out a chuckle. Then, her eyes were on the bed and slightly got bigger.

Nickhun looked at what had caught Yoona’s attention. He immediately ran to his bed and took his underwear. He hid it behind his back. He looked at Yoona while faking an awkward laugh.

----------

It’s morning and the sunshine brightened up the room. The ray of sun had woken up Minho when its way was directly towards Minho’s face. He slowly opened his eyes and tried to move his hand but he stopped when touching something.

He looked at his hand and it was a person. He smiled widely after seeing Yuri as soon as he woke up. He got up from his bed and lifted Yuri up before putting her on his bed. He wanted her to sleep comfortably. He knew she must be very tired for taking care of him since last night. He stared at her face while her hair. “Thank you very much for staying with me… and I’m sorry.” He kissed her forehead gently.

He walked out from his room and headed to the kitchen. He took a kettle and boiled the water. He took a mug but accidentally dropped it to the floor which made a loud noise.

Nickhun who slept on the sofa in the living room, had woken up because of the noise. He immediately got up, wondering what had happened. He went to the kitchen where the noise came from.

“What the heck are you doing?! You really shocked me so early in the morning!” Nickhun nagged Minho who was picking the broken pieces of the mug.

“I’m sorry.” Minho grinned as he collected all of it.

Nickhun rubbed his eyes, he still looked sleepy. “Anyways, what are you doing?”

“I want to make a drink.”

“WHAT?!” Nickhun shouted in shock.

“Yah! You are going to make me deaf!” Minho snapped.

“D… did I hear wrong?! Since when you make the drink by yourself?”

“It’s for Yuri. She took care of me since last night.”

“You really changed a lot because of her. You really like her, don’t you?”

“O… of course not! Why are you talking about?”

“Do you think you can fool me? Do you think we being friends since little for nothing?” Minho didn’t answer it. “Well, I hope you really change. Please don’t hurt Yuri again, understand?”

“Why are so protective over her?”

“Yah! You really…”

“You know what, I’ll protect her even you didn’t ask me.”

----------

Yuri opened her eyes slowly and saw someone was giving her a warm smile. “Are you awake?”

She immediately got up and looked at him. “Are you okay now?” She looked so concerned about him.

“Yes, I am. Don’t worry.” He smiled.

Just then, she realized that she wasn’t supposed to show that she cared about him. She had to do something about this. She looked around and then, just aware that she was on his bed.

“I just want you to sleep comfortably.” He took the mug. “Here, I made a drink for you.”

“You shouldn’t be nice to me.” She replied coldly.

“Why not? Of course I should be nice to you. Here, take it.” He asked her to take the mug.

“I don’t want.”

“Why? Don’t worry, I have confirmed that it will be tasty.” Yuri gave him a firm glare. “Oh, ok then.” He put it on the table. “Anyways, I want to say thanks for taking care of me last night.”

“I didn’t do it for you. I just took my responsibility. That’s all. So, you don’t have to be thankful to me.”

Minho looked quite shocked with the way Yuri replied him. However, he tried to keep being optimistic. “But, I still want to thank you.” He sincerely smiled at her.

“Don’t you feel angry at me?”

“Angry? For what? Of course not. I don’t have any reason to get mad at you.” He let out a chuckle.

“I let you to wait last night. You must be angry about that.”

“Oh, about that? Don’t worry, I won’t be angry at you. You must have a reason for doing that, right?”

Yuri felt quite shocked and frustrated that he had become so kind because of her. She didn’t want to be weak because of his kindness. She clenched her fist to stay strong. “I did that on purpose! Satisfied now?! You can be mad at me now,?!” She raised her voice in anger.

“Really?” Minho looked quite shocked. “It’s okay. I guess you must have something to do that on purpose right? Besides, everyone makes mistake, isn’t it?” He smiled.

“YAH! Why are you acting like this?!” This time, she scolded him while raising her voice. “Don’t you understand what I said?! I purposely let you wait for me in the cold weather! I’m the one why you caught a fever, understand now?! You should be mad at me! You must mad, you must!”

“Y… Yuri~ah… what’s wrong?” He looked confused and guilty for making her so mad in the morning. He tried to hold her hand.

“No! Don’t touch me! Listen here! There’s nothing wrong with me! You are the one who have problem! You are really a naïve guy, you know?! You’re really pathetic!” She yelled at him before walking out from his room.

Minho just stared blankly at Yuri who was going away. It was really a big shock for him. He didn’t get why she suddenly acted like that. What did he do wrong? But, still he won’t be mad at her because he knew there was something wrong with her. She obviously looked very cared about him when she just woke up before. Besides, if she really did it on purpose, he knew she won’t take care of him like last night, how she comforted him last night, he still remembered it very well.

-------------

Nickhun sat on the sofa while watching television. Then, he saw Yoona was coming out from his room. “Good morning~!” He greeted excitedly.

She smiled widely and took a seat beside him. “Good morning!”

“Did you sleep well?”

“Yes.” She nodded. “I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“You have to sleep on the sofa because of me.” Nickhun stared at Yoona after hearing what he said. “Why?” He drew his face closer to her. “W… wh… why? Why?!” She moved her face away from him. The more he drew his face closer, the more she moved her face. Her heart started pounding.

“Aigoo! Im Choding!” He pinched her nose.

“Argh!” She touched her nose. “It hurts! What was that for?! Why suddenly called me Im Choding?!”

“Because you are like a little girl!” She stared at him while biting her lips in anger. She hit his shoulder strongly. “Argh! It hurts!” He rubbed his shoulder. “Whhhyyy~?!” He whined.

“Serve you right!” She stuck her tongue out at him. She turned her head away with a satisfied smile on her face.

“Ceh! This girl is really…” Nickhun started to tickle Yoona.

She laughed as she was ticklish. “No… no…” She gave a warning to Nickhun who was ready to tickle her more. He didn’t seem to care about her cute warning and he came closer. “Nickhun, no… please… no… Nickhun, no… no!!!” He tickled her again while she laughed wholeheartedly.

He kept tickling her and she finally stopped him by holding his arms. They stopped laughing and stared into each other’s eyes in shock. The atmosphere became awkward because on the sofa, Nickhun ended up lying on Yoona.

“I’m sorry.” Nickhun immediately got up and sat properly on the sofa as well as Yoona.

“Yes…” She replied in embarrassment. Both of them looked very nervous as their hearts were pounding crazily.

They were interrupted when they heard Yuri coming out from Minho’s room. “Oh, Yuri-ah, you have woken up?”

  Yuri didn’t reply to Yoona like she didn’t realize the presence of Nickhun and Yoona at all. Her face also didn’t seem good too. Yoona could sense there was something wrong with her. Yuri just got out from the villa without any voice.

“Nickhun, I have to go first.”

“Ok.”

Yoona immediately ran after Yuri.

As she was outside, Yuri immediately walked to her villa. She stopped in front of the door and leaned against it. All of a sudden, her tears fell to her cheeks. She didn’t know why it was so hard and painful for her to make Minho hated her. She purposely did that to not let Minho and her got closer because she knew it would be harder later. But, but… she didn’t know that it had become this serious. Her heart felt so hurt when she tried to hurt him. She knew this meant she had fallen in love with him… he had become a part of her… She really hated it but it was out of her control.

----------

Here, I'll give you a spoiler for next chapter, ^^

- There will be second selection of partner in the show of Date with 2SG! Like the condition of the show (I remind you in case you have forgetten about it) Yuri, Yoona, Minho and Nickhun can choose whoever they want for their next partner. The show will only go on if at least there is a couple formed( must get the vote from both parties, for example if Minho kept his decision on choosing Yuri, Minyul couple only be formed when Yuri also choose Minho. Second example, if Yuri decided to choose Nickhun, Nickhun must choose Yuri too and then, this new couple will be formed. Third example, if Yuri and Yoona both choose Nickhun while Nickhun choose Yuri, Khunri couple will be formed and automatically, Yoona and Minho are out from the show)

It's a bit complicated to explain, so if there's any question, feel free to ask me. ^^