4. Yoona and Nickhun's first conversation

My HatefulBoyfriend

She seemed couldn’t stop her tears as she felt extremely sad. Minho really hurt her heart. Now, she needed a companion to calm her down. How she wished Yoona would be by her side but she knew it out of questions for her to be by her side now. When she felt sad, Yoona would always be by her side… to hug her… to comfort her. Yoona was really an important person in her life since she didn’t have any family anymore.

Meanwhile, she didn’t realize that there was someone peeking at her. He was hiding behind the guest-house. He was observing on Yuri. He felt so pity for her. “Minho is too much!” he mumbled angrily while grasping his hands.

Yuri felt much weaker and her head was extremely dizzy. She looked at the surrounding and it looked like all the things around her were spinning. She held tightly on her head as her head started to be painful. She shook her head while closing her eyes to make herself felt better. Unfortunately, it didn’t workarrow-10x10.png at all. Instead, she felt dizzier and her sight became darker, darker and finally she couldn’t see anything. She didn’t have energy left and fell on the ground. 

The guy who was hiding behind the guest-house, saw her fainted and immediately ran towards where she was. He knelt beside her. “Are you okay, miss?” he asked while shaking her body but there was no response from Yuri. “Miss!” he tried to call her once again but there was still no response at all. He grabbed her left hand and wrapped it around his neck. He lifted her up and ran to the clinic as fast as he could.

Because of the shake as the guy was running while carrying her, Yuri was awake but she still didn’t gain her conscious completelyarrow-10x10.png. She opened her heavy eyes briefly and took a look at the person who was carrying her. She never thought that she was looking at Nickhun, 2SG’s Nickhun! But, it’s out of the questions. Maybe because she was too weak, her eyes saw the impossible things. It’s just a dream, a dream because of her condition that was unwell. She closed her eyes back as she felt really weak and dizzy.

---------------

Nickhun was sitting on the chair which was located in front of the emergency room. He was waiting for Yuri who was being checkedarrow-10x10.png by the doctor. He looked a bit worried because of her condition. If anything happened to her, Minho would be in a big trouble.

Meanwhile, at the enquiry counter, there were two nurses gossiping about Nickhun. They would always take a glance at Nickhun in amazement. The older nurse tapped the younger nurse’s shoulder. “Hey, take a look at that guy! He is so good-looking!” she clapped her hands excitedly and her eyes were sparkling when starring at Nickhun. “How I wished I could be her girlfriend!”

The younger nurse took a look at Nickhun, “Oh, yes! How can such a good-looking guy like him exist in this world?!” they both kept starring at Nickhun in amazement and their jaw dropped as they were too mesmerized by Nickhun’s face. She turned her head to the older nurse while smirking. “Kept dreaming on! I don’t think he will attract with the girl like you. The guy like him must show interest inarrow-10x10.png a pretty and younger girl like me!”

“What the…” the older nurse glared at the younger nurse. “What the kind of guy do you think of him? He must not be someone that cares about those things!”

“Why not?! He is a good-looking guy… he must look for a beautiful girl to be her girlfriend!”

The older nurse chuckled. “Please don’t tell me that you are talking about yourself when mentioning about the beautiful girl!” They both looked into each other’s eyes with angry expression on their faces. 

Then, out of nowhere, the chief of nurse who was surveying the condition in that small hospital, showed herself in front of those two nurses. “What are you two doing?”

Both of those nurses were startled with the presence of the chief of nurse. “Madam!” then, they both bowed their body. They were faking a smile as they felt embarrassed what they had done. “We are just talking about that guy.” The chief of nurse took a look at Nickhun. She looked so shocked at first as soon as her eyes locked on Nickhun. Then, she smiled and her jaw dropped a bit. “Madam also likes him?”

The chief of nurse was a bit startled with that question. She quickly closed and cleaned .”Of course not but he looks familiar.” She observed Nickhun’s face carefully. “But don’t you guys think, he looks familiar… some kind of artist, maybe?” She rubbedarrow-10x10.png her chin while thinking. “I think he is Nickhun!” suddenly, she blurted out.

“Oh, yes! Madam is right! He is really Nickhun, 2SG’s Nickhun!” the younger nurse said excitedly.

“But, what is he doing here?” 

Nickhun was still thinking what he was supposed to do about Yuri. Should he inform her family about her? But, how did to contact her family? He didn’t have any information about her even her name he didn’t know. “Maybe I can try to reach her family by her cell phone! She must left it in the roomarrow-10x10.png,” Nickhun mumbled by himself while smiling as he got the idea how to reach her family.

Nickhun immediately got up from his seat and went to the entrance of the hospital. On his way to entrance of the hospital, he passed the nurses who kept staring and gossiping about him. “Excuse me, handsome guy!” the nurse called Nickhun. Nickhun stopped walking and turned his head towards the nurses. He approached the nurses. He raised her eyebrows while flashingarrow-10x10.png a sweet smile. Seriously, the sweet smile really made the nurses speechless. “Em… ar… are… you maybe Nickhun?”

“Well…” Nickhun rubbedarrow-10x10.png his chin. “Many of people said I look like him.”

“So, you aren’t?”

He grinned and nodded, “Yes, I am!”

“Oh, really?!” the nurses looked really happy and excited. “So, can you give me an autograph?!” Nickhun nodded while smiling. The nurses immediately took a blank paper and a pen and gave it to Nickhun. 

-------------------

Nickhun was in the room that Minho and Yuri stayed. He was looking for Yuri’s cell phone to inform her family about her condition. He looked around, looking at all parts in the room, even on the desk, in the wardrobe, and he still couldn’t find it. He sighed while double checking around. “Where did she put it?” He spotted Yuri’s bag which was at the corner and decided to check it out.

Finally, he found Yuri’s cell phone and unlocked it. He chuckled when seeing the wallpaper Yuri used for her cell phone. Yuri used her own picture that showed her various expressions. “How cute!” He exclaimed while beaming. Then, he spotted her name on that wallpaper. “Kwon Yuri,” he said while nodding for a few times. He opened the contacts and tried a few names such mom, dad, sister and brother but he didn’t found any out of them. “Doesn’t she have any family?” he talked to himself with a frown on his face. He decided to see the last person that kept in touch with her. “Im Yoona, my eternal friend,” Nickhun read the name that Yuri made for the caller who was the last person that called Yuri.

Nickhun pressed the call button and put the cell phone at his ear. “Yah! Kwon Yuri, when do you want to get home?! You know how worried I am?!” Yoona answered the call without greetings and she just started nagging Yuri… well… that’s what she thought. She extremely worried about her for not getting home. Furthermore, Yuri didn’t tell her what she was doing and what was happening to her that caused her to be at Busan.

Nickhun cleaned his throat. “Em… excuses me…”

Yoona’s eyes went bigger as she was shocked after hearing the guy’s voice. “YAH!!! Why is Yuri’s cell phone with you?!!! What you have done to Yuri?!!! Where is she right now?!!!” Yoona shouted as loud as she could as she felt extremely angry at Nickhun as she thought he was the one that did something to Yuri.

“Hey… em… should I call you Miss Im?” he raised his eyebrows since he was unsure if Yoona permitted him to address her like that. “Listen here, I’m not the one that did something to your friend. Instead, I saved her.”

“You saved her?! What have happened to her?!”

“I don’t know what exactly happened to her. She fainted and I carried her to hospital. I think maybe she has a fever as her body is hot. And, I think I should inform someone about her condition, isn’t?”

“Ok, thanks!” Yoona immediately ended the call.

-----------------

“Hello, oppa! Can you send me to Busan hospital?” Yoona started the conversation after her call being picked up by the person that she called.

“Hey, dongsaeng! What’s wrong?!” Leeteuk asked in astonishment as her younger sister sounded so worried about something and she also wanted to go to hospital.

“Oppa, can you fetch me right now? I’ll tell everything in the car.”

“Ok, I’ll be there soon,” Leeteuk ended the call. He took his car’s key and rushed to Yoona’s house.

---------------

Leeteuk was driving the car and beside him, Yoona was wearing the seat-belt and then, she leaned against the seat with a worried expression on her face. Leeteuk took a glance at her sister and asked, “Now, can you tell oppa what is happening?” 

Yoona turned her head towards Leeteuk. “It concerns Yuri. She is in Busan.”

“Busan?! What is she doing there?!”

“I don’t know either. Yesterday, she told me that she is in Busan but she didn’t tell me why she is there. And just now, there was a guy called me using Yuri’s cell phone and told me she is in hospital.”

So, you trust in that guy?! Oppa think he just tried to approach you by using Yuri as an excuse. Did he tell his name?”

“Oppa! What is this?! You are talking nonsense again! He saved Yuri!” Yoona hit Leeteuk’s shoulder as she was angry at her brother who kept acting strangely when she mentioned about any guy. 

“What did you mean by nonsense? Oppa is worried about you because you are too beautiful. I can’t let other guys approach you easily.”

“You are being so protective over me! I think for the rest of my life, I won’t get any boyfriend because of oppa!” Yoona whined while crossing her hands.

Leeteuk just chuckled looking at the reaction that was given by Yoona. “It’s okay. Oppa will take care of you for the rest of my life.” Leeteuk patted Yoona’s head like he was patting the little girl that had done a great job.

“Oppa, how can you still joke during this time?! I’m worried about Yuri right now!”

---------------

Doctor just got out from the emergency room. Nickhun immediately got up after he spotted the doctor. “Doctor, how is she?”

“Don’t worry, she is okay. She fainted because she is too tired and she also has a fever. Now, her fever is gone and she is sleeping right now. She needs to rest a lot. As soon as she is awake, she can go home.”

“Thank you, doctor.” Nickhun uttered his thanks and bowed his body. Before going away, the doctor also bowed his body to Nickhun. Nickhun took a look at his watch. “I should be preparing for tomorrow event right now. Should I leave her?” He kept thinking to choose the better choice. “Her condition is okay now. Besides, her friend will be here soon. I guess it’s okay to leave her.”

Nickhun decided to leave Yuri but before that, he wanted to see Yuri first. He entered the emergency room and went to bed that Yuri was sleeping on. Yuri was sleeping soundly and her face looked a bit pale but she looked better than when Nickhun carried her to hospital that morning. Nickhun smiled as he starring at Yuri but truthfully, he didn’t know why he felt happy to see her face. Only now, he was able to see her face this close. He her hair with his right hand and his left hand held Yuri’s hand. “I’m really sorry for Minho’s behalf. He is really too much this time. I’m sorry.”

-------------

Nickhun was on the way to the entrance of the hospital. At the same time, Yoona and behind her, Leeteuk were running towards the enquiring counter through the entrance of the hospital. They were exactly passed each other side by side. Unfortunately, as Yoona felt too worried about Yuri, she didn’t realize the presence of Nickhun. 

Yoona and Leeteuk just went to the enquiring counter. “Excuse me, may I know where is Kwon Yuri?” Yoona asked the nurse.

“Wait a minute,” the nurse replied. She checked the list of all the patients. She spotted Yuri’s name and lifted her head up, facing Yoona. “Em… she is in the emergency room.”

Yoona’s eyes went bigger as she thought Yuri’s condition was very serious since she was in the emergency room. “Emergency room?! Her condition is that worse?!”

“No. She is okay now but she needs to rest. She is in the emergency room because she doesn’t need to stay at ward. As soon as she is awake, she can go home.”

“Oh…” Yoona looked relief after hearing what the nurse said. “Can I see her right now?” the nurse nodded. “Thanks!” Yoona and Leeteuk immediately ran to the emergency room.

------------

Yoona and Leeteuk looked around and not too long after, they spotted Yuri on the bed which was not too far for them. Yuri was already awake and she looked at Yoona while smiling. Yoona smiled back at her and quickly approached her, following by Leeteuk.

Yoona held Yuri’s hand tightly and she looked at Yuri with a concerned face. “Are you okay?” Instead of answering Yoona’s question, Yuri got up and hugged Yoona tightly. Yoona was a bit shocked because of Yuri’s sudden hug. “Why? Is there anything wrong?”

“Thanks for being here. I really need someone right now,” Yuri replied. She still felt sad for the incident that had happened between her and Minho. Only Yoona could comfort her and could made her sadness disappeared. Yoona knew there must be something that caused Yuri felt sad like this because Yuri was not the type of person that could be sad and cried easily. Mostly, all the time she would be happy and cheerful. So, she didn’t force Yuri to tell her what happened to her but she would be ready to listen for her problem if she was ready to tell. She patted Yuri’s back and her hair to comfort her. Leeteuk just looked at them while smiling. He knew they have been friend for a long time and their friendship was really strong.

After for a few minutes later, Yuri finally let go of Yoona. She looked at Yoona and said, “Thanks.” Yoona gave Yuri a smile for a reply. “How did you know I’m here?” she asked.

“There was a guy called me by your cell phone. He said he is the one that sent you to hospital. Where is him? Doesn’t he stay here with you?” Yoona asked while looking around. Yuri shook her head while raising her eyebrows. Yoona went to a nurse who was not too far for them. “Excuse me, I want to ask about the guy who sent that patient.” Yoona pointed to Yuri.

“Did you mean Nickhun?” the nurse asked Yoona back.

Yoona’s eyes went bigger and she looked so shocked and didn’t seem to believe what the nurse said. “Who?!”

“Nickhun. 2SG’s Nickhun,” the nurse repeated what she said one more time while beaming at Yoona. She didn’t seem would be tired to keep calling Nickhun’s name.

“A…A…re y…y…ou… sure?!” Yoona stuttered as she still in disbelief.

“Yes.” The nurse nodded. “I also got his autograph!” she said proudly. “He is the one who sent that patient.” She pointed to Yuri.

Meanwhile, Yuri was talking to Leeteuk. “Oppa, I’m sorry for burdening you and Yoona.”

“Yuri-ah, it’s okay. I already assumed you as my own sister. Yoona and you is my twin sister. Okay?”

Yuri nodded with a grin on her face. She really felt thankful as not only Yoona who treated her well but all her family also treated her well. They also thought Yuri as a part of Yoona’s family. So, she never felt the empty for losing her family.

Yoona quickly went back to Yuri with anxious expression on her face. Yuri looked at Yoona in astonishment. “Now, what’s wrong with you?” Yuri asked while chuckling looking at Yoona’s action.

“Y… Yu…ri! Nickhun was here! He sent you to hospital!” Yoona informed Yuri while heaving a few deep breathes.

Yuri’s eyes went bigger and it’s unbelievable to know that Nickhun who carried her just now especially it was a bit hard to think the reason why would he be near her. “WHAT?! Are you sure?!” she held both of Yoona’s shoulders. Yoona nodded as a reply. Actually, Yuri didn’t know how to face this situation. Of course she felt extremely happy but when she tried to think he was near her when she fainted, it was a bit hard to think the reason. After thinking for a while, Yuri said, “I think he is really the one that sent me to hospital.”

“Huh?!” Yoona was shocked because at first, Yuri seemed so shocked when she was informed about that and she seemed a bit hard to believe that but now, she herself admitted that it was true.

Looking at Yoona’s clueless face, Yuri explained, “When I fainted, I was not completely unconscious. I could still feel there was a guy carried me and when I opened my heavy eyes, I looked straight to that person’s face and seriously, on that time, I saw Nickhun’s face. But, I thought I may be dreaming because my body was too weak.” After hearing to the Yuri’s explanation, they both smiled as they were very happy to know they have been connecting with Nickhun. “He carried me!” Yuri exclaimed excitedly.

“Oh, yes!” Yoona just remembered something. “I have talked to him when he called me to inform your condition!” she added excitedly. Yuri and Yoona shouted happily and they hugged each other.

Leeteuk just sighed looking at both of Yuri and Yoona. “When talking about 2SG, they don’t even care about others!”

-----------------

Yuri went to the room at the guest-house where she and Minho stayed. Yoona and Leeteuk were waiting for her outside. She wanted to take her bag. She took her bag and looked around to make sure she didn’t leave anything. Accidentally, she spotted a picture on the floor. She decided to take a closer look. She took it and observed it carefully. In that picture, there were two people, a woman and a boy. It seemed like that boy was a child of that woman. She wondered whose this picture was belonged to. She turned the picture back and her eyes went bigger when she saw the writing at the back of that picture. “CHOI MINHO?!!!”

----------------

Nickhun just arrived at 2SG’s villa. He immediately looked for Minho as soon as he entered the villa. “YAH! CHOI MINHO!!!” he called for Minho loudly and he seemed really mad.

The manager looked a bit shocked as he saw Nickhun’s expression. “Nickhun, where have you been before?!” Instead of answering the manager’s question, he just walked away and went to Minho’s room. “Nickhun, where are you going?!” he followed Nickhun.

Nickhun just entered Minho’s room without knocking first. Minho was a bit shocked with Nickhun’s sudden presence. “Hyung?” Nickhun didn’t reply any words to Minho and he just made a strong punch towards Minho’s face until Minho fell on the floor. “Ouch!” Minho touched his face gently. “Hyung! What are you doing?!” he looked at Nickhun angrily. They were returning the glare at each other.

“You know, you really deserve this after treating a girl like that!” Nickhun said angrily.

The manager came and saw the argument between Nickhun and Minho. “Hey! What are two doing?! Can’t you solve this problem well without argument?!” he helped Minho got up.

“How did you know where I have been before?!” Minho didn’t expect Nickhun would know about what happened with him and Yuri. He looked at the manager. “Hyung, did you tell Nickhun?!”

“That’s not important right now! How could you treat her badly?!”

“How can you expect me to treat her kindly?! She also acted to me coldly, not like other girls who always admire me!” Minho defended himself. He thought it was not his fault to treat Yuri badly. Truthfully, he didn’t expect Yuri would give him the different treat from the usual the other girls would give him.

“There must be something that caused her to act towards you coldly, isn’t?!”

“She almost got into accident when I rode my motorbike, suddenly she crossed the road. She thought it was my fault! She is the one who don’t know how to cross the road!”

“Almost got into accident?!!!” Nickhun looked really shocked. “And, that’s why she got the wound at her hand?!” he saw Yuri’s bandaged hand when seeing her at the hospital before going home. He seemed too shocked for what Minho had done. “Are you sure it is her fault?! I bet you must ride your motorbike so fast, isn’t?!” Minho didn’t reply anything to Nickhun. “You know, because of you, she fainted and I sent her to hospital!”

“Hospital?!” Minho looked a bit shocked when Nickhun mentioned about hospital. He never thought it was that worse. He looked a bit guilty actually. Instead of answering Minho’s question, Nickhun just slammed himself to the sofa to calm his anger to Minho. 

----------------

Minho was searching for something. He tried to look for it at all parts on the villa but he still couldn’t find it even he had been searching for an hour now. The worried expression could be seen obviously on his face. It seemed like the thing that he was looking for was very important to him and he really couldn’t lose it. 

“Hey, what are you looking for?!” Nickhun asked after seeing Minho’s worried face as he was searching for something.

“My picture! Did hyung see it?!” 

“Your picture?!” Nickhun asked in astonishment.

“Yes! My picture when I was young with my mother!”

“No, I don’t see it. Did you lose it?!”

“Yes, I always bring it with me! I can’t lose it! It’s the only thing that I have to remember my mother!” he said angrily as he was angry at himself for losing the only thing that connected him to his mother. Her mother was dead when he was 15 years old and he only had his father now. His father stayed at another villa. Nevertheless, the relationship between Minho and his father was not really good. He always acted to his father coldly and he rarely went home to visit him.