31. Chaotic Breakfast

My HatefulBoyfriend

Yoona was just about to fall asleep but she was disturbed by a sound of bell of the villa. She slowly got up from the bed and walked weakly to the main door. She opened the door.

 “Hi!” Nickhun greeted her while smiling widely.

“Oh, hi.” She replied. She was very happy to see him but she didn’t seem as happy as he was because her face looked very pale and she did feel weak.

“What’s wrong?” He frowned as he saw her wasn’t enthusiastic. “You look pale. Are you okay?” He touched her forehead. “Oh, it’s hot!”

She smiled weakly. “I caught a cold. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine soon. Come in.”

He followed her behind going into the villa. “But, your body is really hot. What should we do?” He looked extremely worried especially when the last time he saw her which was only a few hours ago, she looked perfectly fine. “How about medicine? Have you eaten it?”

“Yes, Yuri had nagged me to eat it. Besides, I’ll get better if I take a rest. Don’t worry too much.” She smiled.

“Then, you should take a rest now.” He approached her and lifted her up like a bridal style.

“Wh… why? What are you doing?” She looked very shocked when he suddenly did that.

“You must feel weak, isn’t it? I’ll send you to your bed.” Nickhun said cutely which caused Yoona to burst into laughter. She hit his shoulder gently while chuckling. Honestly, she was really happy and she felt like gaining some energy from him.

He went into her room and put her on the bed. He pulled the blanket to cover Yoona’s body. He took a chair and brought it near to the side of the bed before sitting on it. He held onto her hand. Yoona looked at him with a small smile on her face. “It’s okay, you can go home now.”

“I can’t, how can I leave you alone? I have to take care of my girlfriend.”

“I just have to rest.”

“It’s okay. I want to accompany you until Yuri comes back.” Yoona nodded while smiling. “Now, you can sleep.”

“How can I sleep when you’re here?”

“It’s okay, don’t mind about me. Just sleep.” Yoona listened to Nickhun and she closed her eyes. He smiled while staring at her as he her hair gently. She looked so pretty when sleeping.

After half an hour later, Yuri came home after meeting Minho. She immediately went into the room to check Yoona’s condition. She was quite shocked to see Nickhun there. However, Nickhun was also sleeping while lying down his head on his arm while another hand was holding onto Yoona’s hand.

Yuri smiled widely to see Nickhun was by Yoona’s side as she was quite worried about Yoona earlier. She was approaching carefully and slowly towards Nickhun, trying not to wake Yoona up. “Nickhun, Nickhun.” She called in whisper rate while tapping his shoulder.

He was awake by Yuri’s tap and he looked at Yuri with sleepy eyes. “Huh?”

“You can go home. Thanks for looking after Yoona.” Yuri talked slowly in case Yoona might be awake because of it.

“Oh… ok.” Nickhun still looked sleepy. “Then, if her condition get worse, you must tell me, ok?” He said while yawning.

“Alright, don’t worry.” Yuri patted his shoulder while smiling. “You look so sleepy.”

“Ah, yes…” He replied while smiling. “Then, I’m off.” He walked out from the room.

After seeing Nickhun disappeared from the sight, Yuri walked closer to the bed and sat at the side of the bed. She touched Yoona’s forehead to check her condition. However, her condition didn’t improve. “It’s still hot.” She stared at Yoona in worry.

--------------

Minho went into his room and he lied down with his upper body was on the bed. He stared at the ceiling as his mind was on other thing. He recalled the conversation between him and Yuri before.

[Flashback]

“What?! He’s your brother?!” Minho looked extremely shocked. Yuri just smiled seeing his expected reaction. “Bu… but, how can that be? I thought you don’t have any family.”

“Of course, me too.” She said which just caused him to be more confused. “I just found it out a couple days ago. Honestly, at first I also thought that he likes me. But, the way he always looked after me and being protective towards me when we’re together before, it’s actually because he knew I am his long-lost sister. We separated since we’re kids.”

“But… how did you guys found out each other?”

“With this…” Yuri showed her necklace that connected to Siwon’s necklace. She told everything about how it connected to the Siwon’s. “Besides, we have done DNA test and it’s indeed positive!”

“Wow, it’s amazing!” He added in excitement. Yuri nodded while smiling widely. “But…” Suddenly, the smile on Minho’s face disappeared. “What should I do?” He looked quite worried about something.

Yuri stared at him in confusion. “Why? Suddenly… What do you mean?”

“He’s your brother… but I have left bad impression on him... I shouldn’t have talked back to him when he scolded me before…” Actually, Minho was worried that Siwon might not accept him as Yuri’s boyfriend.

“Oh…” Yuri smiled later. “Actually, I don’t tell him yet about our relationship, he just thought that I’m just your partner in the show. Don’t worry, I’ll explain to him.”

[End of flashback]

When he recalled about the conversation, he did feel something was strange. He wondered why Siwon already hated him even he didn’t know yet about Yuri’s current relationship with him. How came Siwon already hate even Minho was just a partner of Yuri in the show?

Not too long after he thought, he finally got the answer himself. “Silly me!” He knocked his own head. “Of course he would be mad. I treat Yuri badly before in the show.”

Nickhun went into Minho’s room and saw him was talking to himself. “What are you talking about?”

“Oh?” Minho looked very shocked with Nickhun’s out-of-nowhere appearance. “Yah! You startled me!” Nickhun just laughed. “Where are you from?”

“I’m coming back from accompanying Yoona, she is sick. She has fever.”

 “How is her condition now?”

“Not improve. Her body is still hot.” Nickhun replied in worry.

“Then, how about our shooting tomorrow? Don’t you think it should be cancelled since she is sick?”

“I have talked to our manager and he said that tomorrow’s shooting is not tiring and Yoona can just rest.”

----------

“Welcome to another episode of Date with 2SG!” MC1 gave the opening of the show.

“I really wonder what they’re going to do today.” MC2 added. There was a staff coming into the studio while giving a cue card to the MC2. “Ah, yes. We have something to announce today.”

“Oh, really? What is it?” MC3 asked in excitement.

MC2 added just to make everyone wondering, “Honestly, I think some fans might be happy with this news but some of them might be sad.”

“Geez, what is it?!” MC1 asked eagerly.

“Minyul couple and Khuna couple… are dating for real!” MC2 said happily and excitedly.

“Wh… what?! Really?!”

“It’s not one of the members of 2SG but both of them, seriously?!” MC3 asked in disbelief and was happy at the same time.

“But, how can… Nickhun and Yoona are like we’re expecting but… Yuri and Minho too?!”

“That’s right!” MC3 agreed. “To think they get along well, it’s quite strange but now, they are dating?”

MC2 replied, “But, don’t you think Minho has changed a lot since a few previous episodes? I meant, he’s not too mean to Yuri like before. And, even Yuri seemed confused of that change. Besides, girl and boy who liked to argue with each other have the higher tendency to like each other, isn’t it? Nevertheless, it is nice thing?”

“Of course it’s nice but not to those fans!” MC2 laughed.

“Nickhun and Yoona… from the start, they have been close to each other especially Nickhun, so, it’s less surprising, isn’t it?”

“I’m very jealous at both of them.” MC2 added.

“The, let’s see what they’re going to do today.”

Not like their usual place of shooting, now the shooting took place at YoonYul villa or precisely in the kitchen.

“Oh, they’re preparing for meal! Today, we’ll be able to see Yuri and Yoona’s cooking skill.”

Nickhun was washing the vegetable at the sink while Yuri was taking out a few ingredients from the refrigerator and put them on the table. Minho who was sitting on the chair at the table was mixing the flour with the water. However, Yoona was nowhere to be seen.

“Minho, that’s too much of water.” Yuri observed what Minho did with the flour.

“Oh, really?” Minho added the flour in the mixture. Then, he realized that he added too much of flour. He added the water in the mixture but it became too much of water back. He added the flour again.

“It’s funny how to see Minho kept adding the flour and water.” All the MCs laughed.

“So cute! He looks like a little kid who just found out a new thing in this world.” MC2 added after seeing Minho’s confused face.

“But, where is Yoona?”

“That’s right, we don’t see her at all.”

Yuri was aware that Minho kept adding the flour and water. “Minho, what did you do?!” Yuri looked at the mixture in the shock. “It’s just four of us and you keep adding it like it’s enough for more than 5 persons.”

“Minho, it’s okay. You can give it to us too!” MC1 added while laughing.

Minho replied to Yuri, “You didn’t even tell me what I should do!”

“You can ask, can’t you?”

“You must know that I didn’t know much about cooking, right?”

“How I’m supposed to know that you don’t even know how to mix flour and water?”

“Yuri and Minho argued again like little kids. How I miss these moments of them.”

“That’s right, I also thought that since they become lovers, they will act sweet to each other.”

“I’m sure they will keep having argument with each other since their initial relationship started off like that. But, this time their argument will be filled with cuteness, sweetness and of course love too.”

Eventually, Minho put some of the flour on Yuri’s face using his index finger.

“Oh!” Yuri looked quite shocked. “Yah, Choi Minho!” Yuri took some of the flour and put in on Minho’s face too. Minho laughed before giving a counter attack on Yuri’s face. He gave a lot of it this time compared to before which caused Yuri’s cheeks were full with white powder of flour. “Yah, that’s too much!” She laughed as she took a handful of flour before rubbing it on Minho’s face.

Then, she ran away from Minho whose face was completely white as it was covered by a lot of flour powder.

“That’s really a good revenge from Yuri!” MC3 said while laughing as how funny Minho’s face looked.

“Kwon Yuri, don’t run away!” Minho exclaimed while running after her. He was able to catch her and wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a tight back-hug. He lifted her up while spinning her around.

“The kitchen has become a mess now. Instead of cooking, they’re flirting with each other!”

“Aigoo, so envious!” Nickhun looked at Yuri and Minho who were having fun.

MC1 laughed while saying, “Poor our Nickhun!”

“I really wonder where Yoona is.”

“Did something happen to her?” All the MCs were curious of Yoona’s absence.

“Do you guys remember that we have to cook?” Nickhun asked Yuri and Minho with depressed tone that showed he was envious at them.

“Even Nickhun is envious at them, luckily he stops them. Otherwise, I wonder whether they’ll be able to finish preparing the meal.”

“I’m sorry.” Yuri grinned awkwardly to Nickhun before she and Minho cleaned their faces.

“Yuri-yah, do I have to cut this?” Nickhun asked while pointing at the vegetables that he’s just done washing.

“Can you do it?”

“Yes, of course, don’t worry. I’m the best at this!” Nickhun replied confidently.

Yuri chuckled while nodding. “Alright, then.”

Nickhun took a knife and started cutting it carefully. Minho continued to stir the mixture of flour and water with the help of Yuri this time. Yuri checked the porridge that was being cooked on the stove.

“Yuri also makes porridge. I think Yoona is unwell.” MC2 guessed.

“Maybe, I thought the same too.” MC3 agreed.

“Argh!” Nickhun screamed which shocked both of Minho and Yuri.

“Why?! Why?!” All the MCs asked in curiosity.

“I accidentally cut my finger!”

Yuri looked at Nickhun’s finger which was bleeding in shock. “Are you okay? Does it hurt?” Nickhun nodded with a frown on his face as he was bearing the pain.

“You should clean the blood first.” Minho said while getting up to take the first aid-kit box.

“Let’s go.” Yuri pulled Nickhun’s hand to help him to clean his hurt finger at the sink.

“Yu… Yuri-yah, it will become more painful after touching water.” Nickhun muttered like a little kid.

“Aigoo…” Yuri laughed. “Then, don’t you want to clean your hand?!” She scolded him playfully.

“Nickhun is so funny!”

“That’s right, he looks so cute and the way Yuri scolded him like a mother…”

After cleaning the blood, Minho helped NIckhun to apply the medicine on the wound before putting a plaster wrapping around his finger. “Ceh!” Minho made fun of Nickhun as he helped Nickhun. “You’re indeed the best at cutting… cutting your own finger!” Minho purposely bandaged Nickhun’s finger while pressing on it with a greater force.

“Ouch! Yah, it hurts!” Nickhun gave a light punch on Minho’s shoulder which Minh replied with laughter.

“Nickhun, I have finished cooking the porridge.” Yuri said to him.

“Oh, really? I’ll wake her up.” Nickhun got up and walked to Yoona’s room with a cameraman following him behind.

Yoona was still sleeping soundly on the bed and her face looked obviously pale and weak. Nevertheless, those reasons couldn’t hide her beauty.

“Aigoo, so pretty!” MC1 praised Yoona’s beauty even she was sleeping. “She looks so pure and innocent!”

“Here comes your fan-girl over her!” MC2 added.

“Why? Why?!” MC1 asked in shock. “I just say that she looks pretty!”

Nickhun came closer to Yoona’s bed and he knelt beside the bed. He smiled seeing she was still sleeping soundly, he was very happy that she had taken enough rest to recover fast. “Yoona~” He said in whisper rate that looked so romantic when he did that as he tapped her hand tenderly.

“Argh~ so sweet!” MC2 exclaimed in excitement. “How I wish my boyfriend can do to me! It’s really nice to see him first when waking up.”

“Aigoo, it must be so hard for you to keep having the same dream, right?” MC1 asked referring the dream about having boyfriend waking her up as MC2 still didn’t have boyfriend until now.

“Ah, what the?!” MC2 hit MC1 as all of them were laughing.

Yoona opened her heavy eyes slowly. As soon as she opened them, she looked directly at Nickhun. He gave her a sweet tender smile which caused her to reply with a weak smile.

“Did you have enough rest? Are you feeling better now?” He touched her forehead.

“Yoona has fever.”

“Hm…” She nodded weakly while smiling.

“Come, it’s time for you to eat the medicine.” She nodded and put aside her blanket to get up. He helped her to get up.

“Ah~ she still looks pretty in this situation!” MC1 added to praise Yoona’s beauty once again.

MC2 laughed at his words. “What do you mean by this situation?!” She patted his arm.

MC1 explained, “I… I mean… she still looks pretty despite she is unwell right now and, not to mention she was just awake from sleeping. She looks like a flower blossoming in the morning!”

MC2 was silent a bit before adding, “Th… that’s right.” She accepted the truth. “I’m so jealous! How can she has that kind of face even she was just awake?”

MC3 asked MC2, “Then, how do you look when you’re just awake?”

Before MC2 could reply, MC1 interrupted, “Do you know Harry Potter movie?” All the MCs nodded while waiting for MC1 continued. MC1 kept laughing before adding, “Bellatrix Lestrange!” They all were laughing wholeheartedly.

“Yah, that’s too much!” MC2 hit MC1 while also laughing.

“Can you walk?” Nickhun asked Yoona in worry. “Should I carry you?”

Yoona chuckled. “Don’t worry, my condition isn’t that worse! I’m really fine now.”

“Yoona is so lucky to receive that kind of treatment from Nickhun!” MC2 said.

Yuri was serving the food of the table and then, she saw Yoona was coming out from the room with Nickhun. “Oh, Yoona! You’re awake? How do you feel now?” She beamed at Yoona.

“I’m fine.” Yoona replied Yuri’s smile. But, her smile disappeared slowly later as she looked at Yuri in confusion.

“Why?” Yuri asked for sudden changed expression of Yoona’s face. Yoona pointed to Yuri’s face which she chuckled later. “What’s wrong?” Yuri still didn’t get it.

Minho took a look at Yuri’s face in curiosity after seeing Yoona’s reaction. “Oh!” He spotted the left white powder of flour on Yuri’s face that she didn’t clean. “Aigoo~” He said as he turned her around facing towards him. He wiped off them for her.

“Both of Nickhun and Minho are so sweet towards their girlfriend! How more perfect can they be?!” MC2 exclaimed in amazement.

“Ok, now.” He said after observing her face as he smiled in satisfaction. He pinched her nose gently. She looked at him while giggling cutely.

After Yuri’s done serving the food, she brought the bowl containing the porridge and put it on the table, at Yoona’s seat. “Here, I made this for you.”

“Thanks.” Yoona beamed at her.

“All these foods look tasty. Yuri is very good at cooking.”

Yuri and Minho started eating their food. Instead of eating, Nickhun took the spoon in the Yoona’s bowl before she could take it. “Why?” She looked at him in confusion.

“I’ll feed you.”

Yoona chuckled. “It’s okay. You have to eat your breakfast too. Besides, I’m not weak to the point that I can’t eat my own meal.” She tried to take the spoon on his hand.

“You can’t.” Nickhun insisted to feed her. “What if you don’t have energy left after using your hands?”

“Aigoo~” MC3 rubbed her arms. “Nickhun is so cheesy, giving me goosebumps!”

“What the~” Yoona hit his arm while laughing. “You’re embarrassing me!” Nickhun smiled widely seeing Yoona looked so happy which covered her weak face. 

“What’s wrong with you today? So cheesy!” Minho talked to Nickhun. Yuri also laughed along with Yoona.

Nickhun took the porridge with spoon and was ready to feed her. “Ah~” He asked her to open .

“Are you really going to do it?” Yoona asked in shock.

“Of course! Ah~”

Yoona still didn’t open as she was very embarrassed. “You’re so childish!”

“Yoona is right!” Minho added just to make fun of Nickhun.

“You know how hurt my heart is!” Nickhun grabbed Yoona’s hand and put it on his chest. Yoona looked so confused and shocked with Nickhun’s sudden action. “When I saw them having fun, I really miss you so much, wish you to be by my side too on that time.”

“Aigoo~” Yoona’s cheeks had become redder as time went by with Nickhun kept showing his childish side and showing his affection towards her especially on the broadcast.

All the MCs were laughing at how childish Nickhun was. “He’s really jealous before and now, he shows affection as much as he can towards Yoona. They’re so sweet!”

Yoona was aware the bandage on one of Nickhun’s fingers. “What happened?”

Instead of Nickhun, Yuri answered, “He accidentally cut his finger when cutting the cucumber.”

Minho added later while laughing, “Yet, he’s still bragging how good he is at cutting it.”

Yoona also laughed along with Yuri and Minho especially when she saw Nickhun’s cute puppy face.

All of them continued having their breakfast in a good atmosphere. They really had fun. Yoona also seemed having gotten a lot better.