28. Onsica: Pure Coincidence or Intentional Kindness

My HatefulBoyfriend

Yoona opened her heavy eyes as she was still sleepy. She turned her head to the side which caused her to wake up as she couldn’t see Yuri. “Where did she go?” She scratched her head.

She got up and went to the living room. “Yuri-yah~ where are you? Yuri-yah…” She saw someone was sleeping on the sofa in the living room. “Yuri-yah, is that you? Why are you sleeping there?” There was no reply which she decided to take a closer look. “Oh!” It wasn’t Yuri but she was happy that caused her lips to curl up.

She knelt down to take a closer stare on Nickhun’s face. He looked so cute when sleeping. Her hand reached out to touch his face. “Oh! Have I woken him up?” He frowned due to her touch and opened his eyes.

“OH!” He was shocked as he could see Yoona’s face in a short distance as soon as he opened his eyes. He immediately got up. “You startled me!”

“I’m sorry~” She grinned.

Nickhun was silent for a while, seemed thinking about something. Then, he smirked which Yoona couldn’t see it. “What are you doing here?” He sounded serious.

“Hey, I should be asking that question!” She laughed. “This is my villa.”

“Really? Alright. I’m sorry.” He replied seriously before walking away.

Yoona seemed quite shocked with his sudden cold treat to her but she didn’t think too much about that since she had decided to accept him. “Wait! I want to tell something.”

“What is it?” He turned around and stared at her.

“About yesterday…”

He interrupted, “Oh, about that. Don’t worry. I’m fine.”

“That’s not what I’m going to say.” Yoona finally could sense his anger.

“No, it doesn’t matter whatever it is, just forget everything happened last night. That’s all I have to say.” Nickhun took a few steps towards the door before stopped.

“YAH! Listen first what I’m going to say!” Yoona burst into anger. “Have you done talking?! Now, can you give me a chance to talk?!”

Nickhun let out a silent small laugh before changing his expression as he turned around. “Alright. Just say it.” He folded his arms and stared at her with expressionless.

“Are you mad at me?”

“No.”

Yoona didn’t believe it. “Because of last night?” He just shrugged. She hove a deep sigh before approaching him. “Ok, whatever it is, I know you are mad right now. About last night, I’m really sorry.”

“For what?”

“Yah! Don’t pretend that you don’t know!” Yoona finally burst into anger again. He just raised his eyebrows while biting his lips to hide his laugh. “Ok, calm down, Im Yoona, calm down…” She sighed before continuing, “Alright, I know it’s my mistake, I’m sorry.”

“I told you, it’s okay.”

Yoona looked disappointed and she stared at him with sadness. “Are… are you really okay?”

“If someone doesn’t want me, what can I do?”

“Nickhun, that doesn’t what I…”

“It doesn’t matter anymore…”

“Listen here. You know it’s really hard for me to choose between friendship and love.”

“But, in the end, you choose friendship, right?”

“Yes, because I don’t want to hurt her. Our friendship is just too precious for me. I can’t bear to see her getting hurt but now, I have known the truth. Yuri started to like Minho. So…”

“So? What about it? Do you think we can be together now? When I am not even your first priority, how can we be happy? I don’t have any confidence with our relationship, your love is not strong enough for me to believe that it’ll work.”

“Nickhun…” Yoona couldn’t bear it anymore which finally she shed tears.

“Oh!” He looked so shocked since he didn’t think that his joke was too over. “W… what’s wrong?!” He went to her and wiped her tears. “Wh… why are you crying?! He… hey, why are you crying?” He seemed anxious.

“Then… do you want me to laugh now?!” She said angrily while crying out loud.

“Alright, alright!” He pulled her into his embrace. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I’m just joking around with you! I’m sorry.” All of a sudden, he couldn’t hear her cry anymore that he decided to check her out.

“You are joking?” She looked into his eyes with her teary eyes.

“Yes, I’m sorry. Now, you should stop crying, okay?” He wiped her tears while giving a gentle smile.

“YOU ARE JUST JOKING?!!!” Her shout occupied every space of the villa.

“Ah! It hurts!” He rubbed his ears.

“How dare you!” Yoona took the pillow and threw it towards him.

“Yah~ calm down! What’s wrong with you?” He protected himself with his arms.

“What’s wrong with me?!” She asked in disbelief. “Then, why don’t you just ask someone else what’s wrong with me?!” She threw another pillow towards him.

“I told you, I was just joking!”

“Joke?! What kind of joke is that?! You are so serious and it’s not even the thing that we can joke around!!!” She kept throwing the pillows to him like crazy.

“It hurts! Alright, alright! I’m sorry!”

“Do you think it’s easy to give the forgiveness?!”

“Yah~ Get a hold of yourself! Ouch!”

Yuri just came back and she opened the door. Her jaws dropped watching what was going on in the villa. “Yah! What the heck is this?!”

“Yuri-yah, it’s nice you are here!” Nickhun said excitedly like he just found his savior. “Help me!”

Yuri immediately ran towards them to control the situation. “Seriously, what’s wrong with you?” She asked Yoona and stood in front of Yoona to make her stopped. “Ouch! Why? What’s happening?” Nickhun hid behind Yuri.

“You should ask him what he did wrong!”

“What is it?” Yuri turned her head towards Nickhun.

“I’m just joking!”

“Joke?! What kind of joke that caused her to give such a reaction?”

“I don’t want to waste my time for you, hmph!” She threw the last pillow to Nickhun and walked away.

“Ouch! Yoona, wait!!”

He was about to run after Yoona but got stopped by Yuri. “Hold on, hold on! Can you tell me first what the problem is? You know, she seldom got mad. ”

“I was just joking, that’s all.”

“Yeah, I know but what it’s about?”

“I just pretended that I was mad because of last night.”

“Pretending to be mad?!” She asked in disbelief. “Ceh!” She rolled her eyes. “Both of you…”

“What do you mean?”

“You know what, even Minho did the same joke to me! You don’t have to tell me the reason, you did it because you are too happy, right?”

“Yes~” He grinned.

“As expected, same lame excuse!”

“Then… what am I going to do about her?”

“As you know Yoona rarely got mad, she seriously held her temper well. So, if she got mad, that’s really mean, she realll~lly is mad right now!”

“Really? But, I’m just joking, I never thought that she would take that seriously… anyways, can’t you help me?”

“I’ll try but not promise!”

---------

Yoona was drying her hair with the hair dryer while Yuri just observed her carefully, sitting on the bed as she was waiting for the suitable time. “Yoona-yah~” She called cutely.

Yoona laughed. “What’s wrong with your sudden aegyo?”

“Can I ask something?”

“What is it?”

“You promise, you won’t be mad if I ask.”

“Yes~” Yoona replied lazily. “What is it?”

“Won’t you forgive Nickhun?” Yuri could see Yoona’s expression changed. “Just… I’m just thinking that you should have forgiven him. He’s just kidding you know.”

“Kwon Yuri, don’t tell me… are you siding him?”

“No, no… that’s not what I meant. I just feel like you should forgive him. Besides, he has apologized, right?”

“I really don’t know. I just feel so angry at him for joking about such important things like that!”

“Yes but you should accept his apology.” Yoona was just silent. Yuri added, “You know, you are just being childish right now.”

“What?! I’m the one childish?!” Yoona asked in disbelief.

“Y… yes… Nickhun is the childish one…” She immediately corrected her words. “… but you are acting childish too by holding grudge on him for long though it’s just because a silly matter, right?”

---------------

“Yah~ stop pulling me!”

“Hurry up!”

Jessica flung off Sooyoung’s hand from her arm. “Why are you asking me to go shopping with you on this weekend?!It’s much better if I spent my time sleeping at home!”

“Aigoo!” Sooyoung knocked Jessica’s head with her fist. “You really like to sleep a lot! It’s not good to sleep too much, you know?”

“It hurts! Yah!”

“Let’s go!” Sooyoung pulled Jessica along with her.

“But, why are you choosing me?”

“What?”

“You can ask Yuri or Yoona…”

“They can’t go out easily!”

“Seohyun…”

“Yah~ are you silly? She won’t even see me if she is spending time with her books.”

“Hyoyeon?”

“You know what, she is really hardworking at her part-time job and of course, because of that ‘person’. She is willing to do anything as long as she can see him.”

“Taeyeon or anyone else but why me?”

“Why you? Oh… Hm, just… I just want to spend time with you more!” She grinned.

“Yah, did you eat the wrong medicine? You are acting strangely today.”

“Of course not, hurry up! We might be late!” She pulled Jessica harder.

“What do you mean by late? There is someone waiting for us?”

“Oh? N… no… that’s doesn’t what I mean…”

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Talk to me honestly! Who are waiting for us?”

“No one! I just don’t want we miss any discount for today!”

“Ceh! Yah~ do you know what time is it? I think the shop opened just now!”

“It doesn’t matter! Hurry up!” Sooyoung started running while pulling Jessica along.

“Yah~ I don’t want to run~~!!”

------------

Yuri was making the food in the kitchen as Yoona was still preparing herself in her room. The nice appetizing smell occupied the villa.
She heard someone was clearing his throat which quite shocked her. She turned around and saw Minho was smiling to her. “Oh! Hi!” She greeted cheerfully.

Minho approached her. “It smells nice.”

“Of course! I promise it will be delicious. Do you want to have a taste?” He nodded. Yuri gave a bite to him. “How is it?” She looked at him anxiously.

“It’s delicious!” He showed a thumb-up.

Yuri grinned. “Oh! It’s so fortunate!” She hove a relief sigh.

“Why? Aren’t you so confident about your cooking just now?”

“Yes~ but… I am afraid that it’s not suited to my boyfriend’s taste.”

“Aigoo~” He pinched her cheek gently. She smiled widely.

“Yuri-yah! Yuri-yah! Yurrrii-yah!” Nickhun was running to the kitchen as he kept calling for Yuri.

“Oh! Why? Why? Calm down first!” Yuri smiled looking at Nickhun who was in out of breath.

“Yah~ what’s wrong with you?” Minho patted his arm.

“How is it? How is it?! Yoona are going to forgive me, right?”

“I’m not sure… I have talked to her but she seemed… she said she would think about it.”

Nickhun looked disappointed. “That’s all? How can that be? It’s impossible!”

“That’s why from the start, you shouldn’t have done that! Aigoo! She rarely got mad and because of that, it’s really hard to cool down her anger.”

“That’s right, you should not have made her mad.” Minho patted Nickhun’s shoulder.

“Do you have rights to say that? You are so fortunate that I easily forgave you!” Yuri gave a stern stare at Minho.

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry.” Minho gave a back hug to Yuri which caused her to smile widely.

“She is here! She is here!” Yuri informed after seeing Yoona was coming from the room. Ironically, even Yuri and Minho seemed nervous when knowing Yoona would come to them.

“Yuri-yah, have you done …” Yoona stopped talking as her eyes met Nickhun’s eyes. He looked at her nervously with the hope that she would show any sign to forgive him.

Yuri thought it was very necessary to leave her and Nickhun alone. “Yoona-yah… I’ll take a stroll outside with Minho for a while, okay? Both of you can eat first without us.” She took Minho’s hand. “Let’s go!” They both walked out from the villa, leaving Yoona and Nickhun alone.

With Yoona’s silent stare, he mustered up all his courage to start their conversation. “A…ar… are you still mad?”

“Well… what do you think?”

From her soft reply, he decided to shorten their distance between each other. “How was I supposed to know that?”

“So, can’t you guess my feelings now?” Her lips slightly curled up.

“You smile?! Then, are you going to forgive me?!” He said excitedly.

“Well…” Nickhun made a puppy face, trying to get sympathy from Yoona. She burst into laughter before giving a nod to his request. “Yeah!” He lifted her up like a bridal style as he was too excited. She looked quite shocked. “Thank you!” He spun around.

“Yah~” She wrapped her arm around his neck tightly.

He put her down. “Do you accept me as your boyfriend now?”

Yoona gave him a tight hug. “Of course.” Nickhun smiled widely. “In fact, I’m really sorry about last night. It isn’t that I don’t want to be with you, it isn’t that you aren’t my priority… but, Yuri…”

“Sshh…” He put his index finger on her lips. “I understand everything. Don’t say sorry. About that, I really just joked but yes… maybe my joke was too much…” He raised one of his eyebrows while grinning apologetically. “Honestly, I also want to say sorry. For letting you getting hurt, my heart took long enough before knowing its owner.”

“It’s okay… but… are you sure? Are you sure that…” She seemed hesitant to ask.

“What is it?”

“What if… what if you still have feelings for Yuri? Aren’t you confused? I’m just afraid that you might think me as Yuri.”

“Are you still worried about that? Don’t I have told many times that it’s you?”

“I’m just worried that you are mistaken. Yuri and I are really look-alike, right?”

“Yes but I never fail to recognize both of you. Besides, my heart recognizes its owner not by face but by the comfort and the warmth that its owner gave. Do you understand now?” He took her hand and put it on his chest. “Whenever you are around me, my heart beats differently and the feelings are just too wonderful… the comfort… it makes me so happy. Do you want to know the reason? It’s because… you are so special to me. You are the reason why my heart is beating for. You own my heart. You are the one that I fall in love with.”

Every words that he said caused her to fall in love with him more. Those words made her felt so touched that now she could really felt the love that he was giving to her sincerely. Unconsciously, her tears fell to her cheeks again.

“Oh! Why? Did I do wrong again? What is it? I’m really sorry.” He said anxiously after seeing her tears again especially it was because of him.

“Then, why do always you make me feel like crying?” She wiped her own tears while smiling.

“B… but… this time, I really don’t know my mistake…”

“Silly, this is the tears of happiness! I’m just touched.”

Nickhun hove a relief sigh. “You don’t know how scared I am!” She smiled widely seeing his reaction.

------------
The shopping complex was filled by many people especially young generation who liked to go out with their friends. However, Sooyoung didn’t stop pulling quickly Jessica like she was her pet.

“Why are still pulling me? Am I your dog?! Besides, we are already in the shopping complex! Why are you so rushed?”

“You know, we are already late! They are waiting for us!”

“What?! They?! Who?! I thought it’s only us!”

Before Jessica got her answer, she saw Key and the person that she hated the most, Onew who were not too far from them. It’s really such a bad day to coincidentally meet that hateful guy, she thought.

“Key, Onew! We’re here!” Sooyoung shouted to inform them about the presence of her and Jessica.

“W… what?! Are you crazy?!” Jessica asked Sooyoung in disbelief. “Why are you calling Onew?!” She really didn’t want to see him.

“They are the reason that I said we are late.” Sooyoung smiled widely as she already knew that Jessica disliked that and she was sure Jessica absolutely disagreed if she said that they were going to go out with Key and Onew. She and Key had decided to change Onew and Jessica’s bad relationship.

“You… don’t tell me you have planned this from the start?!”

“Yes, exactly! Since when you have become this smart?” She made fun of Jessica.

“Yah!!!”

“What’s wrong? It will be more fun!”

“You know how much I hate… Ah! It’s enough! I want to go back!” She tried to walk away.

Sooyoung grabbed her arm. “Don’t be like this. Come on!” She wrapped her arm around Jessica.

It seemed like Key also had a problem with Onew. “You don’t tell me that she is going with us too!” Onew obviously looked unsatisfied with Jessica’s presence.

“Sooyoung is my best friends. There’s nothing wrong if she comes with us too, right?”

“I don’t mind about her, I’m referring to her friend!”

“Her friend… oh, Jessica? What’s wrong with her? I think she is a nice girl.”

“What nice? She is such an annoying person!”

“Do you think she got ‘Ice Princess’ as her nickname for nothing? She looked quite cold but once you know her, she is more than friendly, seriously. Inside, she is really a warm person. Let’s go!” Key pulled Onew going to Sooyoung and Jessica.

“Hi!” Key and Sooyoung greeted each other while giving high five.

However, Jessica and Onew just acted cold without taking any glance at each other. “What are you doing? Won’t you guys greet each other?” Key asked them. They didn’t show any sign to greet.

Sooyoung could only sigh. “Anyways, guys, let’s go shopping!” She tried to lift the mood up. “Hurry up! Hurry up!” She said excitedly while pulling Jessica who seemed so down.

They walked around the shopping complex and just looked around. Jessica and Onew didn’t show any interest at all and they just have moody expression on their faces since before.

“Hey, do you think we’ll be able to fix their relationship? See how they still act like that towards each other.” Sooyoung whispered to Key.

“We’ve got to make a better plan now.”

“I’ve got an idea!” Sooyoung smiled widely as she seemed sure that it might work. “Jessica, let eat first.”

“What? It’s not even afternoon yet you are asking to eat?!” Jessica asked in disbelief.

“I didn’t get my nickname for nothing, right?” Sooyoung acknowledged her ‘shikshin’ nickname. “Let’s go!”

All of them headed to the restaurant. Onew and Key took the seats first and then, Sooyoung purposely took the seat in front of Key to let Onew faced Jessica. “Yah! Change seat!”

“Why? Just sit there. What’s different anyways?” Sooyoung pretended to be clueless. Jessica just sighed and forcefully took a seat in front of Onew but she purposely looked at other direction, avoiding any eye-meeting with him.

The waiter came and took their order but it seemed only Sooyoung who ordered food while the others only decided to have a drink. She didn’t miss a chance to eat even though she was planning something for Onew and Jessica.

While Sooyoung was enjoying her food, Key tried to find something that might cause Jessica and Onew changed their impression towards each other. “Jessica, I heard from the video that Sooyoung gave me, your voice is really sweet.”

“Thanks.” Jessica replied while smiling widely.

“You haven’t heard Onew’s voice, right? I think your voice and his are really compatible. I’m sure it will be a great song if both of you sing it.”

“A… Ah, y… yes…” Jessica gave a stiff smile.

“No, thanks.” Onew all of a sudden said coldly.

Jessica had lost her temper once she heard what he said. “Then, do you think I want to do a duet with you?! For your information, I don’t have any interest at all, HMPH!” She kicked his foot to release her anger.

“Ouch! Yah!” Onew kicked her foot back.

“Ouch! You really…”

“Hey, can’t you guys stop it?! I’m eating right now!” Sooyoung couldn’t stand it if someone disturbed when she was eating.

“He started it first.” Jessica muttered.

“You are just the same.” Sooyoung said boldly.

“What the…”

“I find it’s really strange that you and Onew can’t get along well. Can’t you just tell me what the problem is? Maybe we can solve it right now.”

“You don’t have to waste your time.” Jessica replied to Sooyoung and folded her arms.

“Aigoo… seriously... you don’t let me to eat well in this condition. I’ll go to the washroom for a while.” Sooyoung got up while giving a sign to Key to do the next step of her plan.

“I also want to go to the washroom.” Key said after waiting for a while.

“You must stay here. You can go after Sooyoung is done.” Onew stopped Key by grabbing his arm.

“I can’t hold it anymore!” Key pretended. “Do you want me to pee here?” He had to say that embarrassing words in front of Jessica. She also looked shocked. Key just gave an awkward grin to her. “I’ve to go now!” He went to the washroom in hurry.

-------------

As Minho and Yuri left the house to let Nickhun and Yoona solved their argument, they walked around the park in the area of their villa. Honestly, the situation didn’t seem too comfortable for Minho or precisely, he still felt hesitant to start the skin ship with Yuri comfortably even they were official lovers now.

He tried to hold her hand but unfortunately, he slightly touch her hand as she coincidentally moved her hand. He grasped his hand as he felt too embarrassed.

“Oh?” Yuri seemed to be aware of it. She looked at him.

“W… why?”

“Hm~” She smiled as she . “Here.” She lifted her hand up, giving him the chance.

He looked at her in shock. “I…”

“Don’t want? I get it.” She pouted before walking away.

“Hold on!” He immediately grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

She stopped walking and looked at him again with a wide smile on her face. “Why? Is trying to hold my hand is that hard?”

“Just… I’m worried…”

“Worried?” She frowned.

“That you might change your minds again.” He told the truth hesitantly.

“What do you mean?”

“Before, we always argued and you really hate me on that time… I can understand about that… of course, if I put myself in your shoes, I would have felt the same too… then… since I apologized and tried to be nice to you, you were still confused and still tried to avoid me. That… I still understand… it’s not easy to forgive… then, you started to talk to me though you still hated me… and, yes I still understand… but what makes me feel uneasy… you started to open your heart to forgive me and when I thought we have become quite close… you avoided me again like I have done something wrong and then… the last time, when I caught a cold, you look after me and then, you were avoiding me again…”

Listening to every piece of his words, made her understand well about how he felt. She looked at him while smiling. “I’m really sorry… about that… that how it would be when your heart and your mind weren’t in the same path. It isn’t easy to fall in love with someone who you hate, you know?” She raised her eyebrows while smiling.

“Well… that’s right.” He nodded as he seemed to understand.

“Especially when even your family disapproves…” She mumbled to herself.

“What did you say?”

“Huh? N… nothing.” She shook her head. She thought it was unnecessary to tell Minho about how Siwon opposed her being close to Minho. She was sure that Siwon just thought Minho wasn’t a nice guy. Now, he had changed and she’s optimistic that Siwon would understand when she explained about Minho later.

Minho rested his arms on Yuri’s shoulders. “So, now… you won’t change your mind again, right?”

“Yes…” She went into Minho’s embrace and hugged him tightly. “…as long as you won’t hurt my heart again.”

“Of course, I won’t. I promise I won’t.” He wrapped his arms around her waist. He lifted her up and spun around as he smiled widely.

“Arghhh~” She shouted happily.

-----------

Now, Onew and Jessica were left alone making the situation became more awkward for both of them. They looked at other direction, just to avoid seeing each other’s face. As Onew moved, his foot accidentally touched Jessica’s.

“You…”

Before Jessica could give a piece of her minds, he cut her off. “I’m not doing it on purpose!”

As Jessica felt quite awkward to keep staring at the people who was eating on the table beside her, her eyes moved and she looked straight which meant that she was directly looking at Onew who was looking at other direction. She stared at his face much longer that she should have. In her minds, honestly, seeing his face for this long for the first time, made her heart pounded. She thought that he… he was quite cute. He wasn’t aware that she was staring at him.

She immediately came back to her sense. She shook her head vigorously. “What the heck I am thinking about?! Silly!” She mumbled while knocking her own head. Her cell phone suddenly rang which startled her. “Argh!”

Onew looked at her while raising one of his eyebrows. She felt quite embarrassed. She cleaned before answering the call. “Yah, why are you calling me? It isn’t like you are far from me!”

Sooyoung replied, “Sica-yah, I have a problem that I have to go home now.”

“What is that problem?”

“You don’t have to know about that. Nevertheless, I have to go home now.”

“Alright. Besides, I feel so bored too. Then, just come here. You don’t have to call me at all, you know?”

“Actually, I just want to inform you that Key will send me home.”

“What?! You… are you crazy?! How dare you leave me alone with…” Jessica stopped once she was aware Onew was still in front of her. “Nevertheless, just come here first. We’ll talk about it.”

“Sica… actually, I’m in the car with Key.”

“Yah! Did you really lose your minds, huh?!”

“Why? Just ask Onew to send you home, it’s not going to be a problem, right?”

“Not be a problem, my !”She replied angrily which Sooyoung only could laugh of her. “Alright, alright, you just go home with Key!”

“Then, are you going to go home with Onew?” Sooyoung asked excitedly.

“Impossible!” Jessica replied confidently. “I’ll go home by myself of course. I’m not a little kid, ok?”

“Yah~ it’s quite dangerous to walk alone. You are girl, you know?”

“Ceh, so, you are still care about me? Hmph! Is this the same person that leaves me alone here?”

“I leave you with Onew, okay?”

“Whatever it is, don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself. Ok,bye!” Jessica purposely ended the call to not let Sooyoung forcing her to go home with Onew.

Onew checked out his cell phone as he got a message. His expression changed after reading it. He looked at Jessica in disbelief.

“Yah! Why are you looking at me like that?” Onew didn’t reply to her question which caused her to be more annoyed. “Whatever the reason is, I want to go home first.” She took her bag. “And, yes… of course, I will go home by myself!”

She walked away and went out from the shopping complex. She didn’t realize that it was quite late as the sun almost set. Spending time in the shopping complex really caused someone forget about time. She couldn’t deny that she was quite afraid to walk by herself in this condition.

She stopped walking as she was still unsure that she had enough courage to go home alone when thinking that she had to pass through a quiet road on her way to her house. There was someone behind her accidentally bumped into her as she stopped abruptly. “Argh!” She got really shocked as there were many things on her minds. She turned around to see that person. “You… you really startled me! What did you do here?!”

“Are you crazy? Why did you suddenly stop?” Onew asked as he seemed slightly mad.

She didn’t know why but after knowing he was by her side now, she felt more relieved. His presence gave her a sense of comfort. “And… and, how about you?! What did you do here? You… don’t tell me… are you following me?! Stalker!”

“What the…” He rolled his eyes. “If I indeed become a stalker, I did be better to follow other girl instead of you.” Jessica glared at him. “For your information, my house is on this way too. So, don’t be too thick-faced.”

She seemed very embarrassed. “You are the one who caused other person to misunderstand, hmph!” She tried to cover it up. “Must you necessarily take this road?”

“Of course, this is the shortest way. Why should I take a longer road instead of shorter road? I’m not as silly as you.”

“Yah! Why did you call me silly?!”

“Then, why asking a silly question?”

“I… I just don’t want to walk with you!”

“Alright. I’ll go to the shopping complex back and come home after 15 minutes later. Therefore, we won’t see each other. The problem is solved now, right? Are you satisfied now?”

He turned around and walked away, leaving her alone. She looked very disappointed as he had left her alone. “Since when he listened to my words?” She pouted.

As she had no choice, she mustered up her courage to continue walking alone. She kept looking around, being extremely cautious. She got startled as she suddenly heard a noise but then, she found out it was a cat. “Yah! Even you want to tease me?!” She scolded it like it would understand her.

This was the first time she got home alone especially at night since her friends always accompanied her but Sooyoung thought that there would be no problem as she asked Onew to take Jessica home. She continued walking but stopped again after a few steps. “Aish… seriously, I’m going crazy!” The road that she was going to pass was so dark, not like before. It seemed like the street lamps not functioned. “Why?! On this day?! WHY?!”

“Yah, so noisy… Can’t you just go home quietly?”

“ARGH!” She got startled again by out-of-nowhere voice. She turned around and the person that she had been hoping he was by her side, was standing in front of her. “Can’t you stop doing that?! Scared me to death!” The relieved expression still could be seen on her face. “But… why did you do here again? I thought you said that you wanted to go to shopping complex.”

“Yes~ as I said before, in order to avoid you who want to go home, I’ll go home after 15 minutes and now, it has been 30 minutes! You are the one who walking slowly like a turtle.”

“What?! You really…”

“Before you put the blame on me again, I did be better to turn back.” He turned around and walked away.

Jessica took a long enough before she spoke. “Wait!” He stopped walking. “Where are you going?”

“I’ll turn back and will go home after 30 minutes. So, we won’t see each other again, ok?” He continued walking.

“Hold on!” He stopped again after a few steps. “Why… why did you listen to me?” Onew turned around and he smirked as he stared at her. “W… what?!”

“It seemed like you are still misunderstanding…”

“W… who said I’m misunderstanding?!”

“I don’t have any intention to listen to your words. I did that just because I don’t want to see you too.”

“Oh? Y… yes! That’s right, we don’t want to see each other! It… it’s really nice!”

“Everything is clear now? I don’t want you misunderstand again.” He walked but once again, Jessica stopped him with her words.

“I’m not a selfish person. Just go home with me…” She paused. “No, I mean… just go home right now.”

“Don’t misunderstand that I want…”

“Yes, I know! I won’t misunderstand. Just act like we are strangers. Satisfied?”

They both continued walking and their distance between each other was quite far. However, Jessica felt quite thankful and relieved that his presence gave her the comfort… he made her felt safe. Both of them were just silent along the way.

Jessica turned to right, going to the way of her house. She was quite shocked since Onew took the same road with her. “Don’t tell me… your house on this way too?” She found it was quite strange.

“Yes, is there any problem?”

“No way… I never see you before here.”

As they kept walking, finally they arrived in front of Jessica’s house. “Then, do I have to appear in front of you to show my face?”

“Aish!” He always made her felt annoyed. She glared at him. “I just find it’s strange!” She went into her house angrily.

After confirming Jessica had gotten into her house safely, his lips slightly curled up. Now, he could leave her at ease.

----------

As Leeteuk saw Siwon walking into the class, he greeted him excitedly. “Welcome! Welcome! To our Mr Choi who is in love!”

“Hey, stop it! You are embarrassing me!” Siwon smiled in embarrassment.

“Why? You should be happy, aren’t you? You know what, seeing your smiling face… I’m really proud of you.” Leeteuk laughed. “Sometimes, I feel like I’m acting like your mother.” Suddenly, there was a girl approaching them. “Ah! Look! She’s coming here again!” He sighed.

“What?” Siwon looked around, trying to find what Leeteuk referring to.

“Oppa! Oppa! Is that the truth?! What Leeteuk said, it’s true?!” She asked desperately.

“Oh, Jinyoung…” Siwon forced a smile. “What are you talking about?”

Leeteuk understood very well. “Yes, it’s 100% the truth! He already has an owner now. So, you should give up.”

“N… no! No! That’s impossible! Siwon oppa, that’s not the truth, right? I’m sure Leeteuk oppa is just telling a lie.”

Leeteuk let out a mocking laugh. Siwon looked hesitant. “He told the truth. I… I have a girlfriend now.”

“Who?!”

Instead of Siwon, Leeteuk answered it. “A girl who is much~ prettier than you. Tiffany!”

“Don’t tell me… she is one of the members of our school band, Girls’ Generation, isn’t she?!”

“Oh~ that’s right! It’s really nice that you know her. So, don’t try to find any problem with her and Siwon again, ok?” Leeteuk gave a firm warning.

“Oppa, what’s wrong with you?” Jinyoung looked at Siwon while showing her sadness. “How can you choose such girl? What do you see in her? I’m much better than her.”

Siwon looked quite shocked and didn’t know how to answer. “Well…”

“You’ve gotta be kidding me!” Leeteuk couldn’t keep quiet seeing this shameful girl.

Siwon continued as Jinyoung waited for his answer. He tried to think how to tell the truth without hurting her. “Y… you’re beautiful but… she is … more … beautiful to me… and…”

“Siwon, just tell the truth confidently! Ok, let me said it on your behalf.” Leeteuk looked at Jinyoung. “You know, Tiffany is much better than you in beauty and of course personality too! She is kind and not forceful like you! You still didn’t understand even Siwon rejected you nicely. And, what the most important is… she owns Siwon’s heart which is not something that someone can get easily. It’s a fact that you can never change!”

“Oppa, you are really too much!!” Jinyoung walked away angrily while crying.

“Why did you do that? She’s even crying. That’s too much.” Siwon felt guilty.

“Hey, you can’t be too gentle. You should just draw the line firmly. She is still carrying the feelings for you. If you keep acting like this, there might be a problem later. You should also think about Tiffany’s feelings. How do you think she would feel if in case… in case she sees Jinyoung do something, get closer or anything to seduce you?”

Siwon smiled. “What seduce? You are thinking too much.”

“Ok, whatever it is… even a small matter in your eyes can be a big problem in Tiffany’s eyes in case she misunderstands. So, I’m just trying to say that… be careful. You don’t know what that girl, Jinyoung might do.”

“Yes, I will remember your advice.”

“So, how was it?” Leeteuk asked eagerly.

“What?”

“Your date! Is there any progression?”

“Date? When?”

“Huh? Don’t you send Tiffany home two days ago?”

“No.”

“No?! Why?!”

“Why? Well… she went home like usual with her driver and bodyguards. I think it’s much more than safer.”

“Hey, idiot! You should have sent her!”

“I think it would have been better if she went home with her car. She must be uncomfortable if I send her home.”

“How can you think like that? She must have been anticipating for you to send her home. I’m sure she didn’t mind if you just send her by foot. You know, the power of love! She won’t mind as long as she is with you.”

Siwon smiled. “How would you know that? She isn’t you.”

“The last time, you go out with her, she didn’t bring car or bodyguards with her, right? You see.”

“That’s right…” Siwon was silent for a while, thinking about what Leeteuk said. He was worried that he wasn’t not being a kind enough guy for her. It seemed like he didn’t do even a thing that could make her happy. She must be disappointed. “Do you know any way to make a girl happy?”

“I think girls very like if you give something as a present… ah, yes, especially in front of her friends. Seeing her friends get envious would make her shy and of course happy at the same time.”

“Present? Oh, perfect!” Siwon smiled widely. It seemed he already had a plan in his mind.

----------

During the recess, as usual, it was merrily noisy at the table where the girls sat.

Sooyoung took some of Hyoyeon’s food. “Yah! Choi Sooyoung! How can you take my food? You have a lot of yours already!”

“Oh~ you are so greedy. I just take a bit.”

“Yah! You are really funny! Who are the one greedy?” Hyoyeon pointed at a lot of food on Sooyoung’s plate.

“Oh, yes. Sica-yah.” Sooyoung changed her attention to Jessica who was beside her. “What happened yesterday? Did he send you home safely?”

“OH! I almost forgot about it!” The anger could be seen in Jessica’s eyes once Sooyoung mentioned about it. “You!”

“Yah~ what is there to be angry about? I’m just trying to help you. You can’t stay with that kind of relationship with him.” Jessica let out an annoyed chuckle. “So, did he send you?”

“Nope.”

“Then, he left you alone even it was at night?!” Sooyoung asked in disbelief.

“No, he was with me…”

“Eh?” Sooyoung looked confused. “Yah! Can’t you explain to me properly? You are making me confused!”

“He didn’t send me. He said his house is the same way as mine.”

“Oh…” Sooyoung smiled. “Nevertheless, you and Onew went home together. That’s a relief.”

“No, that’s not true.”

“Then?! You just said he was with you! You really…”

“Actually, because we didn’t want to see each other, he was willing to go back to the shopping complex, he said he would come home after 15 minutes and I walked by myself to my house. As you know, I’m really scared to walk in the night by myself… I walked slowly then we met again. He was willing to go back again but you know, I’m not that evil…”

“Yes~” Sooyoung nodded in her mocking way.

“I just let him to go home together…” Sooyoung looked excited. “Don’t misunderstand! What I meant together is we walked at the same time but not side by side and of course, we acted like strangers.”

“Nevertheless, you were still together.” Sooyoung laughed happily as at least, she and Key managed make them become slightly closer.

“Make sure you understand about it! He didn’t send me home but we just were two persons who coincidentally walk on the same road to our house. Ok? That’s all.”

“But… there’s something confusing me.”

“What?”

“If Onew really didn’t want to see you on his way home, why didn’t he just leave you alone and walk faster? You walk slowly like a turtle…” Jessica looked slightly annoyed with her statement about her, indirectly corresponded to what Onew had said about her last night. “I’m sure that’s the better mean than going back and forth just to avoid you.”

“Maybe he is just stupid.” Jessica didn’t seem to care the thing that was bothering Sooyoung.

“Eh~ that’s impossible, I’m sure there is a reason… what if he just did that because he wanted to make sure that you went home safely? He just used an excuse to protect you from behind?” A frown could be seen on Jessica’s face. “Yes! I’m sure that’s the truth!”

“No, no, no. It doesn’t make any sense!” Jessica shook her head vigorously. She couldn’t believe Sooyoung’s guess.

“Wait! That’s why from the start, I have felt something wrong.”

“What? What is it?” Jessica asked in nervousness.

“Onew lives at Key’s house!”

“So?” Jessica couldn’t understand the connection between it.

“Key’s house is far away from the shopping complex, that’s why he drove the car. And, what is the most important, his house definitely far from your house too.”

“Then, that means…” The anger could be seen in Jessica’s eyes. “He lied to me!” She immediately got up.

Sooyoung immediately stopped Jessica. “No, that’s not it!” She sighed as Jessica couldn’t immediately get the real meaning. “Just calm down first.”

“What do you mean? He clearly was lying to me!”

“Whether he was lying to you or not, that’s not important. He did that because he intently wanted to send you home! He wanted to make sure that you went home safely!”

“What~?! That doesn’t make sense! You are talking nonsense!”

Taeyeon realized what Jessica was doing. “What happened to her?”

Sooyoung laughed. “She is out of her mind! Haha…”

Siwon who was together with Leeteuk appeared. Leeteuk went to her sister to give her a surprise. “Woah!”

Yoona who was eating on that time, chocked. “OPPA!!!” She screamed at him.

He sat beside her while laughing. “Why are you being so sensitive?”

“Yah! I was eating! Aish!” She hit him hardly.

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry. Anyways, where is my other dongsaeng?” He asked referring to Yuri.

“She goes to the toilet.”

Sunny realized Siwon was standing exactly behind Tiffany and greeted him. “Oh, Siwon. Hi!” Siwon beamed at her for her greeting.

Tiffany smiled widely and lifted her head up to see his face. “Hi!”

“Move, everyone, move!” Sooyoung was sitting beside Tiffany asked Jessica, Seohyun and Hyoyeon to move and the girls also seemed to understand about it without Sooyoung had to tell them.

“Have you eaten?” Tiffany asked Siwon who just took a seat beside her.

“Not yet. It’s okay. You can just eat.”

“Do you want some of mine?”

“No, it’s okay. Just eat.”

“You should eat too.”

“Oh~ what’s happening? You guys suddenly act sweet to each other?” Sooyoung teased them. It seemed like the girls still didn’t know the current status of Siwon and Tiffany’s relationship.

“Oh?” Tiffany looked at the girls who gave her a suspicious look. Then, she took a look at Siwon who just smiled widely to her. “N… nothing.” She gave a stiff smile. She really didn’t know how to explain her relationship with Siwon to the girls with the presence of Siwon beside her. She was worried that Siwon would dislike how she described their relationship as their new relationship just began.

However, the girls kept giving them a suspicious and teasing look which made Tiffany felt more embarrassed. She awkwardly turned to Siwon and asked again. “You… you really don’t want to eat?”

“Ok, I will eat.” He smiled before coming closer to her to take a bite of her food. Tiffany also seemed shocked at how Siwon got closer to her instead of taking the plate.

“Woah~” The girls shouted in excitement while clapping their hands.

“Seriously, what’s going on?” Taeyeon asked in happiness seeing how Tiffany and Siwon got so much closer.

“Wait! Wait!” Hyoyeon interrupted in shock. She noticed the ring on Siwon’s finger which seemed like a couple ring. Everyone was paying their attention to Hyoyeon. She took a look at Tiffany’s fingers in case there was another couple ring that matched to Siwon’s.

“Hyoyeon-ah, what’s wrong?” Jessica asked out of curiosity after Hyoyeon kept silent.

“It isn’t that a couple ring?” Hyoyeon pointed at the ring on Siwon’s finger. “So… you already have girlfriend? But, I thought Tiffany…” Everyone was aware that Tiffany didn’t wear any ring.

“So… our expectation is completely wrong?” Jessica asked in disappointed.

Tiffany looked sad and angry. “What’s happening?” She asked Siwon while frowning.

Even though she tried to hide her jealousy, Siwon still could sense it. He thought Leeteuk was right, even a small matter could lead to misunderstanding. However, he did feel happy to see her being jealous and her angry face quite cute. He tried to explain, “I…”

He was interrupted by Yuri who was coming from the toilet. “Oppa!” She put her hands on Siwon’s shoulder. “I really miss you!”
“Oh, Yuri-yah.” Siwon smiled widely to her. “Have you been well?”

“Of course.”

It seemed like Yuri and Siwon had gotten really well with each other and they could act like brother and sister naturally. However, that situation was confusing to everyone else.

“What’s going on? H… how can you call her oppa? Yuri-yah, have you lost your sense?”

“Wait! Don’t tell me… the owner of another couple ring is you?!” Sooyoung made a wild guess.

“What? What couple ring?” Yuri looked very confused. She even forgot that they hadn’t known yet about the relationship between her and Siwon.

“No, she doesn’t wear it.” Hyoyeon added after taking a look at Yuri’s fingers. That made all of them felt quite relieved. If Siwon really did have girlfriend, the fact that Yuri was that girl was just too painful for Tiffany to accept it.

“Then, how can you get so close with Siwon… all of a sudden?” Jessica asked.

“You haven’t told them?” Siwon asked Yuri.

“Oh, that’s right. I was too happy that I forgot to tell them the reason of my happiness. Siwon is my brother!” Yuri said proudly.

“W… what?!”

“Yes, he is my biological brother.” She smiled widely.

“But… how can that be? As long we are friends, I’m sure you don’t have any family.” Taeyeon found it was too hard to believe easily.

“I also thought like that but… when I was young, there was something happened to our family… and because of that, we were separated. It’s a long story. Anyways, to cut it short, Siwon is really my brother. He was looking after me all this time as he had thought that I might be his long-lost sister.”

“How did you know?” Sunny asked Siwon.

“Our necklaces.” Both of Siwon and Yuri took their necklaces and showed to them how those necklaces proved their relationship.

“OH!!!” Everyone seemed excited at how magically those necklaces showed their connection to each other.

“Our parents gave each to us.”

“Wow~ so that’s the meaning. We have been trying to help Yuri find the real meaning behind it.”

“Oh~ it’s just too unbelievable!”

“In fact, we have made the DNA test and it’s positive!”

“Yuri-unnie, I’m happy to know that you still have family.” Seohyun said.

“Yes~ thanks.” Yuri beamed at Seohyun. As everyone seemed happy for Yuri, Tiffany was quiet and she looked so down. Yuri noticed her. “So, what’s wrong with my sister-in-law? Do you have any problem?”

Tiffany looked so shocked at how Yuri just called her sister-in-law naturally in front of the girls who didn’t know yet. “N… nothing, I’m fine.”

The girls were looking at Yuri like she just went crazy. Yuri asked Siwon, “Oppa, did you hurt my sister-in-law?”

“Yuri-yah! What do you mean? Sister-in-law?!” Hyoyeon asked in shock.

“Then…” Sooyoung pointed at Tiffany while her jaws dropped. “The owner of that ring is her?!” Everyone seemed so shocked to know Tiffany had become Siwon’s girlfriend but of course they were too happy for her.

Siwon smiled looking at Tiffany who seemed anxious. He took another ring in his pocket. “You are misunderstanding.” He said to Tiffany while smiling as he took her hand. “I was just going to give it to you.” He put that ring on her finger. “Do you remember these rings?”

“I… I…” She couldn’t talk as she was too happy and immediately showed her eye-smile.

“Woah!!” The girls shouted happily.

She smiled shyly at him. “Of course I remember. The rings that we won on that day, right?” Siwon nodded.

“Wow! How can that be? Since when you…” Sunny looked so excited.

“Fany-ah, you don’t even tell us!”

Tiffany just smiled widely staring at the ring. “We just started.”

“Oppa, good job!” Yuri patted his shoulder proudly. Siwon looked satisfied after he succeeded in making Tiffany happy.

“Siwon, how long have you like our Fany?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well…” Siwon rubbed his neck while smiling shyly.

“Hey, why are you asking that question?” Tiffany asked as she was too embarrassed.

“It’s really nice you have become lovers. Tiffany has liked you for long.” Sooyoung added.

“Yah! You want to die?! Shut up!” Tiffany turned her head towards Siwon while smiling stiffly.

“Is she talking the truth?” Siwon asked while smiling widely. He really wanted to hear from that she liked him for long instead of from Leeteuk, Yuri or Sooyoung.

“Oh?” Tiffany didn’t expect that he would take interest in that. “W… wh… why are you asking? It isn’t important, right?” Tiffany seemed nervous.

He held her hand and looked into her eyes with a warm smile on his face. That caused Tiffany be more nervous but happy with his move. “I’m curious.”

The girls went crazy with Siwon’s move. Yuri was smiling widely as Siwon started to be know how to be romantic naturally but of course, she already expected that love would taught him everything. Tiffany blinked her eyes faster staring at him.

“Hm?” He raised his eyebrows. She didn’t have other choice except to answer it. She bit her lips and nodded shyly. Siwon chuckled as he was too happy. “Ok, thanks for your confession. I have to go now.” He patted her head gently while giving a warm smile before going.

Tiffany couldn’t stop showing her eye-smile and sometimes, she would giggle especially the girls were envious of her. Honestly, she didn’t expect that he also had this romantic side of him.

When Siwon was walking away, he accidentally bumped into Minho who was on the way to girls. They looked at each other but Siwon gave him a stern look and walked away. Minho seemed didn’t understand why the heck Siwon disliked him so much.

Minho came closer to Yuri and sat beside her. Yuri was aware of his presence. “Oh, hi!” She greeted him happily. “Have you eaten?” Minho was silent, didn’t reply her question. He seemed worried about something. “Why? Anything’s wrong?” She paid her full attention to him.

“Does Siwon like you or what? Why did he hate me so much?”

“What?”