24. Yuri vs Minho's Fans

My HatefulBoyfriend

Siwon was on the way to the school. He coincidentally met Tiffany but she wasn’t aware of his presence. He just observed what she was doing since she was not by herself.

“You guys wait here. Only here! I’ll walk by myself to school which is not far away from here.” Tiffany said firmly to her bodyguards.

“But, miss… we have to be with you all the time.” One of the bodyguards protested.

“This is my school. There won’t be anyone hurt me, okay?”

“But, madam said…”

“This is my order!” Tiffany raised her voice.

“But, we have to obey to madam…”

“Aish! This is really frustrating!” Tiffany shouted while stomping her legs.

Siwon cautiously came closer to them and grabbed Tiffany suddenly, taking her away.

“Oh!” Tiffany was quite shocked and she looked at who was the person that shocked her.

“Let’s go!” Siwon beamed at her while asking her to run away.

Tiffany unconsciously grinned as she was too happy and immediately ran, leaving her bodyguards behind.

“Miss! Miss!” The bodyguards started to chase after them.

“Don’t worry about me! I can go home by myself!” Tiffany informed to the bodyguards as she and Siwon ran faster.

After a few moments later, they arrived in the school’s area. They stopped running and caught their breaths.

“Thank you.”  Tiffany showed her eye-smile as she caught her breath.

“It’s okay.” Siwon beamed at her back. “Then, let’s go to our own class.” He suggested after they both didn’t have anything to say to each other anymore.

“Yes.” Tiffany nodded.

Siwon kept looking at Tiffany as she still didn’t show any sign that she was going to her class. He raised his eyebrows with confused face. Tiffany bowed her head, looking at her hand which was held by Siwon. “Oh, sorry.” He immediately let go of her hand and he did feel embarrassed for his action.

“Then, I’ll go first.” Tiffany informed. Siwon nodded and he still looked embarrassed. Tiffany turned around and walked to her class. She really looked like an idiot if others saw her as she couldn’t stop giggling.

“What did I just do?” Siwon asked himself as he looked at his hand. He didn’t know why but he was too happy right now and didn’t want to let go of her hand.

-------------

Leeteuk came into the class and saw Siwon was focusing on something but he wasn’t sure what it was. He came closer to Siwon and observed what he was doing. It turned out that Siwon was looking at a photo.

“Oh, what is this?!” Leeteuk grabbed the photo from him to take a closer look.

“Hey, what are you doing?!” Siwon tried to take the photo back. “Give back to me.”

“Let me see it.” Leeteuk didn’t give any chance to Siwon. He stared at the photo carefully and just then, his eyes went bigger. “Who is this?” He asked Siwon sarcastically. “Is this Choi Siwon?! Is this Choi Siwon that I know?!”

“Yah!” Siwon elbowed Leeteuk for making fun of him.

“Is this the same Choi Siwon, who rarely smile, didn’t want to wear brighter clothes and never show any aegyo?” Leeteuk looked at Siwon while laughing.

“Hey, when I did aegyo?!” He scolded Leeteuk.

“This, this, this…” Leeteuk imitated the posing that Siwon made in the photo with Tiffany.

“That’s not aegyo! Besides, Tiffany asked me to do that.” Siwon defended himself.

“Ok… I accept that. Then, why did you obey to her? I mean, you never do something that you don’t want to do even how much I have tried to persuade you! Are you really aware that you have changed much because of Tiffany? Ok, tell me the truth… do you like her?”

“I…”

Instead of giving an enough time for Siwon to answer, he continued talking, “Even you still want to deny right now, I’ll still believe that you have fallen in love with her, okay?”

“Ok, ok. I admit it. I like Tiffany.” Siwon finally had the encouragement to admit his real feelings and he looked quite embarrassed.

“Really?! Really?! You’ve admitted it?!” Leeteuk asked in disbelief. “Or, did I hear wrong?”

“Yes, I said I love Tiffany, ok now?” Siwon repeated.

“Congratulations!” Leeteuk gave a big hug to Siwon. “Congratulations! I feel like crying when hearing you admit that! Congratulations! Finally, my friend is brave to face the reality! You can’t avoid love, you know?!” Leeteuk’s smile suddenly disappeared from his face. “Wait…” He let go of Siwon. “You are not thinking that you won’t do anything about your feelings, right?”

“Well, I... I don’t know. I’m not sure.”

“Why?”

“Half of me think that it’s better to not take the further step to avoid hurting her because of my life, how I have lived might affect her and the other half of me think that I can’t let her go, wanting to be by her side and protect her. That’s why, I don’t know what to do.”

“Hey, you know, not doing anything about your relationship with her, will hurt her more!” Leeteuk explained.

“How do you know? How if she doesn’t like me?”

“Of course I know she likes you, she likes you since the first time she saw you! Yoona is my sister, therefore, I’m close to the girls. I know about it.” Leeteuk pointed at Siwon, “So, now, there won’t be any excuse, ok?” Instead of answering, Siwon just smiled. He couldn’t deny that he was hesitant, thinking how Tiffany would be affected if she became a part of his life.

-------------

“Can I sit here?” Siwon politely asked Tiffany to sit beside her, at the cafeteria. Tiffany lifted her head up and she didn’t answer as she looked quite shocked.

“Siwon, of course you can! Tiffany will be very happy!” Hyoyeon replied instead of Tiffany.

“Hyoyeon-ah!” Tiffany gave her a glare though her lips were curling up.

Siwon took a seat beside Tiffany. “Have you eaten?” he asked Tiffany.

“Not yet. I’ll buy the food later since there are many people right now.” She smiled as she was happy at how Siwon cared about her.

“Here, this is for you.” He already bought her favorite food. “This is your favorite, right?”

“Oh, really?” Tiffany smiled widely. “Thank you so much but how did you know this is my favorite?”

“You always eat this.”

“Oh~ you guys are getting along really well together!” Sooyoung teased them which caused both of them to be embarrassed.

They could see Yuri was running towards the cafeteria, coming closer to their table. “I’m sorry, I’m late.”

“Where have you been?” Yoona asked.

“I’ve gone to the toilet. My stomach…” She held her stomach while grinning. Then, she took a seat between Yoona and Hyoyeon. She wasn’t aware that Siwon was in front of her before she sat. “Oh?” She stared at Siwon.

“Hi.” Siwon gave a warm smile to her.

“Oh… h… hi…” Yuri unconsciously nodded her head. She was really shocked to see him here since it was the first time for him to eat together with them but she was quite happy to see him become more cheerful and mixed up with others. What made her happier was that he was sitting beside Tiffany.

“You haven’t eaten yet, right?” Siwon asked which Yuri replied with a nod. “I bought this food for you.” He gave it to her.

“Oh?” Yuri looked very shocked and she took a glance at Tiffany and the other girls too. However, Tiffany gave her a smile but she wasn’t sure whether Tiffany was really okay with it or not.

“Here, just take it.” Siwon added.

“Y… yes… thank you.” Yuri hesitantly took the food.

Hyoyeon whispered to Yuri, “I’m really confused who is the person that Siwon actually likes. Before he gave the food to Tiffany and now, he even gave it to you. I really don’t understand.” Yuri looked at Hyoyeon, even herself was confused actually. “Should I ask him directly?”

“What?! No! No!” Yuri mouthed to Hyoyeon while shaking her head.

Hyoyeon smirked. “Siwon…” She called. Siwon looked at Hyoyeon.

“YAH!” Yuri yelled while knocking Hyoyeon’s head. “Do you want to die?!” She held Hyoyeon’s shoulders and shook it.

Seeing how Yuri was playing with her friends happily caused Siwon to forget about what Hyoyeon was going to say to him. He was so happy and relief as his sister had grown up prettily.

“Ouch!” Yuri suddenly exclaimed her pain while holding onto her stomach.

Hyoyeon who was playing with her looked so shocked, “Oh! I didn’t do anything. I didn’t punch her!” She explained to prove her innocence.

“Yuri, are you okay?” Yoona asked while holding her.

“I’m feeling like going to toilet.” She replied.

“Ah, what the…! You really scared me!” Hyoyeon scolded Yuri.

Yuri suddenly got up and ran away. “I’m going to the toilet!” She informed loudly as she ran to the toilet.

“Ceh!” Jessica chuckled. “Did she need to tell everyone she is going to the toilet? Aren’t she embarrassed?”

Siwon just smiled seeing the cute side of his sister.

------------

Yuri just came out from the toilet and she looked very relief as she just solved her problem. On the way to the cafeteria, she passed by the entrance of the school. She suddenly stopped as she could see many people were gathering in front of the school which never happened before. She wondered what these people were here for.

As she was observing it, one of the security guards saw her and came to her. “Uncle, what is happening there?” Yuri asked him.

“Please come with me.” The guards pulled Yuri.

Yuri stopped him. “Wait a minute! Why?”

“They are looking for you.”

“Looking for me? But, why?” Yuri wondered why they looked for her because she really didn’t know even one of them. What had she done which caused so many people to look for her?

“I don’t know too. Please talk to them a bit far from here because they really are disturbing the students to study.”

“It’s okay for me to be outside the school on this time?”

“This is an emergency. They won’t go unless they see you. So, it will be okay. Hurry up!” The guard pulled Yuri to the entrance of the school.

Yuri could see all of them were all girls. “Hi, do you guys want to see me?” She greeted cheerfully. However, there was no reply from them. In fact, she just got a death glare from them. She could sense that they were mad of her for something. She still tried to be friendly. “Then, let’s go there to avoid any disturbance to the students, okay?” Yuri pointed to the place under the shady tree which was a bit far from the school.

All of them including Yuri headed to that place. She hove a relief sigh as they obeyed to her though they looked very mad at her.

“Well…” She started their conversation nicely. She gulped as she looked at everyone’s face which looked very mad at her and she estimated that there were about 50 girls. Right now, it was 1 vs. 50. She tried to stay calm. “Why do you guys want to see me? Is there something? I think… we haven’t met before, right?”

“Are you pretending not knowing anything?” One of the girls replied.

“What?” Yuri looked shocked since she didn’t expect that reply. “No. I… I really don’t know.”

“Please let go of Minho.”

“Minho?” Yuri looked quite confused at first. “Choi Minho? But, why should I let him go? Isn’t like I did anything to him.” She really didn’t understand why these girls acted like this but not too long after, she finally got it, they were Minho’s fans. “Oh, ok. Let me explain, there is nothing between me and Minho.”

“Then, why did you kiss him?!”

“Kiss?” She really hated how this topic appeared again. “It’s accidental. We didn’t do it on purpose!”

“We? What do you mean by ‘we’? It’s obviously you who touched Minho’s lips!”

“Hey, I have said that it’s accidental! Besides, we a… are… aren’t that close with each other.” She hesitantly said that her relationship with Minho was not great because lately she did feel that their relationship had improved.

“If it’s like that, why didn’t you keep yourself away from him?!”

“We are the couple. Of course, we should have stayed close with each other.”

“Couple?!”

“I… I meant couple in the show, not in the real life like lovers.”

“Do you think you can fool us?!” The girl started raising her voice.

“No! I’m not lying!” Yuri kept defending herself.

“She’s obviously lying!” Another fan girl of Minho added.

These fans came closer to Yuri with angry face. It seemed like they were going to hurt her. “Hey, what are you doing?! Let me go!” Yuri flung off the hand of one of these girls.

She knew that she won’t win if she by herself would have a fight with these 50 girls and she was really worried when thinking what these crazy fans might have done to her if she stayed there. So, she decided to save herself by running to the school back.

“Yah! Don’t run away!” The girl gave the warning but was ignored by Yuri. “Let’s chase her!” All of them chased after Yuri.

Yuri’s eyes went bigger as she saw 50 girls were chasing after her and she accelerated her speed running to the entrance of the school. “Uncle! Open the gate, open the gate!” She shouted as she almost arrived in front of the school’s gate. She finally was in the school’s area after passing the gate which was opened by the guard.

Unfortunately, as she was running too fast and she even took a few glances to the back, she lost her control when running. “Argh!” She eventually fell with her left knee landed onto the ground. “Ouch!!!” She held her knee while taking a look at it. It started bleeding.

“Please leave!” The guard gave a warning to these crazy fans. “Otherwise, I’ll call the police for making chaos!” Finally, these crazy fans agreed to it and they left. The guard looked at Yuri from far away. “Yuri, are you okay?” He asked in louder voice since their distance was far from each other.

“Yes! Thank you, uncle.” Yuri replied though her wound looked quite serious. It kept bleeding. “Ouch! It really hurts!” She just muttered to herself only. She tried to get up but she almost fell once again. Luckily, there was someone rushing to her and held her from falling. She looked at that person and she was quite shocked.

-----------

Siwon felt quite uneasy after Yuri still didn’t come back from the toilet. He was worried that there might be something happening to her.
“Tiffany, I have to go first.” Siwon informed.

“Oh, ok. Thanks for the food.” Tiffany showed her eye-smile.

“It’s okay. Bye.” Siwon walked away.

The girls seemed have done eating too. “Let’s go back to the class.” Sooyoung suggested.

“What about Yuri?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s okay. You guys can go back to the class first. I’ll wait here.” Yoona volunteered herself to wait for Yuri.

“I’ll be here too. I’ll accompany Yoona.” Tiffany added.

“Ok, then. We’re going to the class.” The girls except Yoona and Tiffany went back to their class.

As they waited for Yuri, Yoona started the conversation. “From my observation, it seems like you have gotten closer to Siwon.”

“Honestly, I think so too.” Tiffany smiled widely. “He becomes more friendly and gentler to me. You know, this morning, I’ve problems with my bodyguards. You know right how I hate they kept guarding me like I’m a dangerous criminal instead of protecting me. Siwon helped me to run away from my bodyguards.”

“Oh, really? That’s very great!” Yoona seemed happy too for Tiffany. “I really hope your relationship with him will turn out as how you want soon.”

“Well, I’m not sure… but I really hope it will be come true.” Tiffany couldn’t stop showing her eye-smile just to think about Siwon.

“Anyways, why did you bring books here too?” Yoona didn’t understand why Tiffany would bring the books to the cafeteria which the place everyone ate.

“Oh… I decided to buy the food a bit late unlike usual since today there are many students. So, as I wait I can do something with the book. However, Siwon have bought a food for me.” She smiled widely.

-----------

“Are you okay?!” Minho asked her anxiously. She still didn’t answer him as she was still shocked to see he was helping her. “Huh? Are you really okay?”

“Y… yes…”

He put one of Yuri’s arms around his neck and placed his hand on her waist. He dragged her to the nearest bench. After helping her to take a seat on the bench, he squatted down to take a closer look at her wound on her knee. “Wait here for a moment. I’ll come back soon.”

Yuri just stared at Minho who was running to somewhere. She wondered where he was going to. It turned out that he went to the guards.

“Can I go outside for a while?” Minho asked one of the guards.

“No, you can’t go on this time.” The guard replied strictly.

“Please! Let me go outside! I’ll come back soon. I just want to go there!” He pointed to the pharmacy which was located in front of the school.

“No. You must obey the rules of the school. No students are allowed to go outside the school except for emergency.

“Don’t you think it’s emergency?! Yuri is hurt!” Minho started to raise his voice.

Yuri could hear Minho’s voice. “Minho! It’s okay! I’m fine!” She shouted to inform him.

Just then, Minho climbed over the gate to go outside the school. “Hey, what are you doing?” The guard asked. “Come back here!”

However, Minho just ignored it and he crossed the road without looking right or left. There was a car directly straight to him.

“Minho! It’s dangerous!” Yuri couldn’t stay still seeing how Minho crossed the road. However, she just could stay at the bench because of the wound.

The driver managed to stop the car in the nick of the time. “Hey, don’t you see where you are going?!” he scolded Minho.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Minho bowed his body for a few times before running to the pharmacy.

Yuri hove a relief sigh after confirming that nothing happened. She wondered why he had to be so anxious and worried for her until he didn’t care about his own safety though she just hurt her knee. Because of this, her minds were confused once again.

Not too long after, Minho came out from the pharmacy, he crossed the road but this time, he was more careful. He didn’t have to climb over the gate as the guard had already opened it. “Aigoo… young people…”

Minho was just silent after hearing what the guard said. He did feel quite embarrassed. “Thank you.” He said politely while slightly bowing his head. Then, he ran towards the bench which Yuri was at. He squatted down as he looked at the wound. “Does it really hurt?” He asked her with concerned face.

“Yes.” She nodded. Minho took out the medicine from its wrapper. “It’s okay. I can do it by myself.”

“How can you do it?”

“But…”

“Aish…” He looked quite mad. “Can’t you just let me to do it?! I already feel very guilty for causing you getting hurt!” Honestly, he wasn’t mad at her. It was just that he felt very guilty and he was mad at himself as he had tried his best to be nice to her but it seemed she got more hurt.

“Al… Alright.” Minho put the medicine on the wound of Yuri’s knee gently. “Ouch…” she exclaimed.

“It hurts?” Minho asked. She just gave a nod. “I’m sorry. I’ll do gentler.” He put the medicine as gentle as he could. Yuri just stared at his face and she didn’t feel hurt anymore. She felt like seeing his face was the best medicine right now. The way how he focused on putting the medicine not to let her feel hurt, just caused Yuri to…

“No!” She shook her head to remind herself.

“What?” Minho lifted his head up, looking at her.

“Huh? N… nothing.” She shook her head vigorously. Minho put the medicine back. She hove a relief sigh as he didn’t ask her more. After that, he put the plaster on the wound part. “Thank you.” She said sincerely.

Minho took a seat beside her. “Are you really okay? Do you hurt somewhere else?”

“No. It’s just here.” She pointed to her knee while giving a gentle smile.

“I’m really sorry.” He said apologetically.

She could feel his sincerity in his eyes and voice. “No, it’s okay. You don’t have to apologize. It’s not your fault.”

“No, it’s really my fault. You are hurt because of my fans. I’m really sorry for it and for unable to help you facing them. I just realized when seeing you already fell to the ground.”

“I’m really okay now. So, you don’t have to worry anymore.”

Minho came closer to her and gave her a hug. “I’m really sorry for making you hurt.” He smiled widely as Yuri’s was in his embrace and she couldn’t see his expression now.

Yuri looked very shocked with Minho’s unexpected hug. However, her lips slowly curled up as she seemed quite liked it too. “Ah! What I’m thinking about?” She mouthed in frustration. “Yah! What are you doing?! I said I’m fine!” She suddenly raised her voice.

Minho controlled the expression of his face and let her go. “I just feel very guilty and wanted to comfort you. That’s all.”

“You purposely did that, isn’t?” Yuri gave a glare to him.

“No, no, no…” Minho bit his lips to hide his smile.

“You…” Yuri pointed to Minho. “You purposely did it, right? You purposely did it, right?” She poked his stomach.

“No!” Minho started laughing as he was quite ticklish.

“Don’t lie! Don’t lie!” Yuri kept poking his stomach.

“Alright, alright!” Minho held Yuri’s hand to stop her from tickling him. They looked into each other’s eyes as Minho held Yuri’s hand. They felt quite awkward.

Yuri cleaned and released her own hand from his hold. “I think we should go to our class back.”

“Ah, yes…” Minho nodded. “Let’s go.” He got up and helped Yuri to get up by holding her shoulders.

“It’s okay. I can walk by myself.” Yuri smiled, convincing that she was really fine.

“Eh~ it’s my responsibility.” Minho kept insisting to help her.

“Hey, what did you do?!” Another angry voice interrupted them.

-----------

“What takes Yuri so long?” Yoona and Tiffany started to feel uneasy after 30 minutes, she didn’t still come back.

“I think it’s better if I check her out. You wait here, okay? She maybe comes back here.” Tiffany asked Yoona.

“Ok.” Yoona nodded. Tiffany walked away.

“Hi!” A voice which was coming Yoona’s left side, startled her.

“Oh!” Yoona looked at him.

“It has been a while.”

“Since when you are here?” Yoona asked in shock.

“Wherever you are, I’ll always be there.”

“Aigoo~ Ok Taecyeon, as expected, you never stop being like that.” Yoona chuckled.

“Are you happy now? Being together with that singer?!”

“What do you mean? We are just couple in the show.”

“Oh, really?!” Taecyeon asked in excitement. “Then, when are you going to accept me?” Yoona looked quite shocked with that question. It seemed like Taecyeon still had a hope that she might accept him as her boyfriend. “You know, how much I miss you. I rarely saw you lately as you always spent your time with that singer.”

Yoona was quite awkward and uncomfortable with what Taecyeon said. She really didn’t want to hurt him actually but he was still stubborn. “Taecyeon… I…”

“It’s okay. I understand. I’ll give you more time. I’ll wait until you accept me.” He gave a forced smile.

At the same time, Nickhun was walking to the cafeteria and coincidentally saw Yoona. He smiled widely. “Yoo…” He stopped as he saw a guy beside Yoona, was talking to her. He looked quite mad.

“I have to go first.” Taecyeon said. Yoona nodded. “Bye.” He got up and left. She looked at Taecyeon who was leaving.

“Who is that guy?!” Nickhun whispered to Yoona’s ear seriously.

Yoona looked at him and her eyes went bigger as he looked quite scary. “Oh! What’s wrong with you?”

He took a seat beside Yoona. “Who is him?”

“Well… he’s my friend.”

“Are you sure? Why I haven’t seen him before?”

“Oh, that’s because… em… because I always spent time with you…”

“Does that mean he is not too close with you?”

“Hm…” Yoona didn’t know how to answer his question as she herself wasn’t sure about it.

“Does he like you?”

“Oh, how did you know?”

“Is that the truth?!” Nickhun unconsciously raised his voice in anger.

“Why… why are you getting mad?”

“I… I’m not mad…” He cleaned his throat as he tried to calm down. “Then… are you going to accept him?” He asked hesitantly.

“I’m not sure but I…”

“No, you can’t!” He raised his voice once again.

“Why not?”

“D… don’t… you remember when you signed the contract of the show that you can’t date with any guy as you are my partner in the show?”

“Then, after the contract end, I can accept him?” She smiled.

“You still can’t!” Nickhun scolded her.

“So, what is the problem this time?”

“You really don’t know?” Yoona shook her head. “Aigoo… this is why I’m so worried about you. You are so kind! Do you think he is nice guy?”

“Yes, he’s nice. He has a crush on me since last year but still he never forces me to accept him at all.”

“Ceh!” Nickhun rolled his eyes. “I’m a guy. So, I know what the guy wants. He’s being nice to you because he has a bad intention towards you.”

“Nickhun…” Yoona looked straight into his eyes. “I think you are the one who has a bad intention towards others. Why suddenly you thought of him like that? You just know about him today but I’ve known him for long.”

“I… I…”

“Why? Are you speechless now?” Yoona smiled widely.

“Nevertheless, you still can’t accept him, get it?” He gave a warning. He got up.

“Where are you going?”

“I have to give a warning to that guy. So, he won’t bother you again.” He walked away, leaving Yoona alone there.

“Ceh!” She burst into chuckle. “Did he get jealous?” She asked herself while smiling widely.

“What’s his name?” Nickhun suddenly whispered to Yoona’s ear.

“Oh, you startled me!” Yoona looked very shocked. “His name is Ok Taecyeon.”

“Alright! Ok Taecyeon, you are dead!” Nickhun walked away. He walked around the school, looking for Taecyeon. He seemed like a predator who was hunting its prey.

There were a few girls coming to him. “Nickhun!”

Nickhun forced a smile. “Do you maybe know where is Taecyeon?”

“Taecyeon? Ok Taecyeon?” One of the girls asked.

“Ah, yes. Where is him?”

“He’s over there.”

“Ok, thanks.” Nickhun immediately ran towards Ok Taecyeon. “YAH! Ok Taecyeon!” He yelled.

Taecyeon turned around, facing Nickhun. “Oh, it’s you.” He smirked. “Why?” He folded his arms.

“Are you trying to get close to Yoona?”

“Not just getting close but I’ll make her as my girlfriend. Why? Do you have any problem with that?”

“Yah! Don’t ever dream to get close to her!”

“Why not? Why are you so mad? She isn’t your girlfriend.”

“Who said she’s not my girlfriend?!”

“She said that by herself. You two are just a couple in that show, right?”

“I…” He thought his lying would stop Taecyeon but Yoona already told him the truth. “Then, I’ll make her as my REAL girlfriend soon!”

“Don’t worry because I’ll make sure she will accept me first before you, okay?”

“You really…” Nickhun said angrily while biting his lips.

“I’ve to go now.” Taecyeon walked away.

“Yah! Don’t you dare to get close to her, get it?!” He shouted to Taecyeon who was just walking away, ignoring him. “Aish! Really…” He kicked the ground.

-----------

Yuri lifted her head, facing the person who asked angrily before. “Siwon?”

Siwon came closer to them. “Hey, brat! What did you do to her?!” He grabbed Minho’s collar.

Yuri said anxiously, “Siwon, don’t do this. It’s not his mistake.”

Siwon just ignored what Yuri explained. “Tell me what you did to her?!” He tightened his hold on Minho’s collar. “Why suddenly she got hurt?!”

Minho flung off Siwon’s hand from his collar. “Why should I tell you?!”

“You better tell me!” Siwon threw a strong punch towards Minho’s face until he fell down.

“Siwon, no!” Yuri squatted down beside Minho. “Minho, are you okay? Minho?” She asked worriedly. “Oh, you’re bleeding!”

“Yes, I’m fine. Don’t worry.” Minho answered as he wiped the blood at his lips.

“Siwon, it’s not his fault…”

Minho cut her off. “Yuri, you don’t have to explain to him.” He got up and faced Siwon with anger in his eyes. “What rights do you have to know about her?!” He pushed Siwon’s shoulder.

“Of course I have rights to know!” Siwon replied angrily.

“Why? Do you like her? Or, what?!”

“It’s because she is…” Siwon stopped at the words he wanted to tell Yuri is his sister. He had decided to tell Yuri the truth but he didn’t want to let her know in front of others especially Minho. He had to discuss with her personally.

Yuri stared at Siwon attentively as she really was curious to know what he was going to say about their relationship.

“Why are you silent?! Who is she to you?!”

“I don’t have to tell to the stranger.” Siwon looked at Yuri back. “Can I talk to you personally? This is really important.”

“Huh?” Yuri really didn’t expect that.

“Please. This concerns to both of us.”

“Alright.” Yuri nodded. She looked at Minho. “Can you leave us?”

“But…”

“Minho, please. I’m begging you.”

“Ok but please be careful.” Yuri nodded. Minho walked away, leaving those two alone with heavy steps.

Instead of starting their topic, Siwon just stared at Yuri while smiling. Honestly, he had waited for long to tell her about this since he first found out about their relationship.

“Why?” Yuri raised her eyebrows as she was just curious. Usually, she would be angry if there was any guy who didn’t close to her, staring at her while smiling because she thought he would be a ert. Somehow, with Siwon who she didn’t close to, she wasn’t angry at all. In fact, she was happy too to see his warm smile.

“Finally, I’ve found you, my dongsaeng!” He patted her head like a little girl.

“Dongsaeng?” A frown appeared on Yuri’s face. Seeing Yuri’s confused face, he took off his necklace and showed it to her. “How can this be?” She asked in amazement. “I thought my necklace only has one…”

“It’s same as your necklace, right?”

“Yes, it’s same but the inner design is different…” She kept observing his necklace. “How did you know about my necklace?”

“Oh, about that…” Siwon smiled unsurely. “I admitted that I always observed you but that’s because I wanted to investigate something.”

“Investigate? Why you have to do that?”

“Can you take off your necklace too?” Yuri looked hesitant. “Don’t worry. I won’t do anything. This will answer all your questions.” She finally was willing to take it off and she gave it to Siwon. Yuri just looked attentively what Siwon was doing with these two necklaces. He combined the necklaces at the end sides. “Can you see what it forms?” Siwon showed her the front and back view of these combined necklaces.

Yuri looked very amazed of what Siwon showed her but she still didn’t understand it fully. “SW and YR?” She asked as she looked at him. Siwon just gave a nod while smiling with the hope that she could understand it by herself. “Our names?”

“Yes, our parents gave those to us.”

“Our parents?! That does mean you are my brother?!” Yuri asked in disbelief. “I thought you have…”

“Isn’t that I’m here now?” Yuri suddenly burst into tears. “Hey, why are you crying?” He wiped her tears. “I… I… never thought that I still might have a family…” Yuri walked closer to Siwon and hugged him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her back. “Thank you for being live until now.”

“I thank you too for growing up prettily even without me. Therefore, I can face our parents later with ease.”

Yuri immediately let go of Siwon. “Why did you say like that?!” Yuri scolded him while giving a glare. Siwon just smiled hearing how Yuri scolded him. “You… you won’t leave me again, right?” She asked worriedly.

“Of course not.” Siwon smiled widely to convince her that he’ll always be her side to protect as much as he could.

“This is the truth? Or, I’m dreaming right now?”

“Silly, of course it’s the truth!” Siwon knocked Yuri’s forehead. “Does it hurt?” He . He had been waiting for long to play around with her like this.

“Ouch!” Yuri held her forehead. She gave a glare to Siwon and hit his arm. He just laughed. “But… how long have you known about our relationship?”

“Em… I think… around a month ago?”

“Then, why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“I just don’t want you to be too shocked. When the time comes, I’ll tell you.” He smiled. “But, if you don’t believe me, we can do DNA test.”

“I… I don’t mean like that…”

“No, I think we should do that because I want to confirm everything. I want to acknowledge you as my sister and no one can deny it, ok?”

“Ok.” Yuri nodded while smiling.

“But, about Minho… are you close to him?”

“Well…” She really didn’t know how to answer. Before, she really hated and didn’t even talk a lot with him but right now… everything was changed. “No, I’m… I’m not close to him.”

“You… you don’t like him, right?”

“Huh?” Yuri seemed very shocked with Siwon’s question. “Y… yes… Of course not!” She looked like quite guilty since she herself wasn’t sure if that’s the truth.

“That’s good, then.” Siwon looked relieved. He held her shoulders and stared into her eyes, “Please remember, never ever like him, okay? You’ll just get hurt by liking him.”

“H… how did you know?”

“There is something that I still don’t tell you. This isn’t the right time to tell, oppa will tell later, okay?”

“Oppa?!” Yuri looked very excited and happy at the word, ‘oppa’.

“Yes, of course. From now on, you can call me oppa.”

“Oppa!” Yuri exclaimed and went to Siwon’s embrace to hug him tightly. Siwon smiled and hugged her back.

All of a sudden, their hug was interrupted by a sound of falling book which caused Yuri and Siwon to let go of each other and took a look who was it. Yuri’s eyes went bigger.

------------

Posted Image

The combined necklaces of Siwon's(below part) and Yuri's(above part)