#1

Immortal Love
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 chapter one 
Oppa!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
I arrived at Washington Dulles Aiport. Today is my flight to Seoul. I've been studying abroad for 7 years and been living with dad along together here. I stared at the frozen depatures board, willing it to come to life so that I could get on the plane right now before my dad found out that I've secretly going out of Washington to fly to Seoul.
 
I sank onto my seat in the plane with feeling of despair. I've sent a message to my brother hour ago without any explanation that I'm coming to Seoul. I know that he will be asking me, 'Did you come with dad?' and 'why'. I groaned as I covered my face not knowing how to explain to him later on about why am I being here without dad. Should I make up a lie? Na-ah. Not a good idea because he will be calling dad to double confirm it.
 
*Oh no, what should I said to him later on?*
 
 
Baekhyun on the other side was sleeping peacefully and there goes his phone, rang dedicating there's a message. He groanly woke up and checked the message that include a picutre inside,
 
From: Idiot Yoonhee >.<
-  Oppaaa! Annyeeong~ I'm coming to Seoul and my flight gets in at around midday <3
 
He raised his eyebrow. *What? She's coming?* He looked at his clock and it's 4am. He groaned and back to sleep since there's much more time left.
 
After few hours later, the plane landed at South Korea's land. I came through the customs warily, stumbling a little form the lack of sleep and the tired throb of my leg. I scanned the blur of faces massing at the sliding arrival doors. I'm not sure if Baekhyun is there and if he's there and didn't see dad around with me, he would probably hand me a return ticket and frogmarch me straight to the check in counter.
 
"Yoonhee!"
 
I heard a familiar voice which made me turn around. Baekhyun was leaning through the crowd, smiling at me. He was wearing a jeans and a white crew-neck T-shirt with his sunglasses hung down from the collar. I felt so relief that I wanted to faint right there and then let him carry me up. When I reached the barrier and hugged him, I cried in happiness, forcing it down with my face pressing hard into his shoulder.
 
"Hehe, uljima.(don't cry)" he pulled away and grabbed my luggage from me as we walked to his car.
 
I slipped onto the front seat of his car. He entered the car and drove out of the carpark area. "So how's the flight?" He asked. I smiled feeling relief that he didn't ask about why am I being here without dad and not bringing me to check-in counter for a return flight back.
 
"Ok I guess?" I said as I looked out. Jin popped out in my mind. I can't believe that I'm going to meet him again after 7 years of horrible life without these two guys. Is Jin had grown into a handsome guy? Since the last time I met him was when we're at middle school, the age of 12/13. 
 
I started to imagine that he's surprised to see me that I've grown into a beautiful swan- no, I'm not. I don't think I'm that pretty...well in my eyes. Hmm, I have a crush on him for more than 4 months and people said that if you have a crush on someone for more than 4 months it means that you're in love with person not crush anymore. Suddenly, my head got knocked.
 
"Oww! Yah!" I scolded him as I rubbed the sore spot on my head and he laughed.
 
"What yah? I'm your brother, respect me. hahahah." He wanted to lecture me but instead he laughed again. I stuck out my tongue at him and pretend to sulk and he noticed it.
 
"Aww, why is my babo little sister sulking?" he pinched my cheek with his free hand.
 
"OUCH! OUCH!" I slapped his hand away as it was pretty painful.
 
"That hurt you stupid!" I scolded him once again.
 
"I miss torturing you. Now I can't bully you like how I used to bully you at home." He smirked and I gulped. 
 
"You...if you dare....I would break that nose of  yours." I pointed to his so called precious nose and he looked at me.
 
"OY! Don't look at me! Look at the road you idiot!" He smirked as I slapped his arm repeatedly to make him focus on the road. Well, I don't want to involve in a car accident on the first day of me getting back to Seoul from states anyway.
 
 
After a few minutes later, we finally arrived. My mouth gaped open. "Oppa....who's house is this?" I pressed my face onto the window with my hand at the sides looking at it.
 
"Ours." He simpled replied. I gasped.
 
"What?! You got to be kidding!" I quickly got out of the car and  stood there froze.
 
Baekhyun took my luggage out of the trunk and walked ahead towards the entrance of the house while I still standing there, looking at the view outside of the house. Woah, it's big. I bet the inside of the house could make me fainted.
 
I realised that Baekhyun was waiting for me by the door and I ran to him. "Are you sure?!" I asked. "Yeap and we're living with Jin." He said. I think my heart just stop a beat. My eyes was widened opened. *Jin living with us? OMG! What's more? I can't believe that the first day of me running away from Washington could make me feel so fortunate.* 
 
Baekhyun lead me inside and my mouth was opening, looking at how big this house is. It's like 10x much more bigger than our old house in Seoul few years ago. Something went in my thought. How could he become this affordable to own this house? What is he working as? Dad wouldn't be giving a big sums of money to him right? Dad would be blasting him with alot of questions if he did.
 
We went up to the second floor, "This is your room." He opened the door and I stared at it in shock. "OH...MY...GAD! THIS IS...HEAVEN!" I ran inside and jumped onto my new bed. It so comfortable. Baekhyun shook his head looking at how dorky his sister is coming back from Washington. He set my luggage on the table and head out.
 
"Head down to the living room afterwards later on alright?" He said before he left.
 
I started to explore my new room. There was a balcony and the view is the view of a beach. The bathroom is so luxury when I entered. I jumped back onto my bed and face the ceiling. *Omg, I can't believe that this is my room. Oppa is so rich, I wonder what is he working as that he could afford this house.* Remembering what Baekhyun had just said, I quickly changed into a comfortable outfit. After changing into a simple tee and a short, I head down to the living room.
 
I was expecting Jin to be there, sitting down on the couch and welcoming me back. My shoulder slumped down as I didn't see him at there. There's no one at there and I blew a raspberry and slouched down on the couch. "Annyeonghasaeyo, agasshi." I jumped out of my seat in shock.
 
"Jeez! You make me shock." I rubbed my chest. "Mianhaeyo agasshi." It was a butler. "It's okay." I bowed in respect to him and sat down on the couch. "Do you want any drink?" He asked. "Erm..do you have orange juice?"  He chuckled slightly. "Yes. There's orange juices in the kitchen. I'll get you one." He left.
 
What's funny? I didn't make any joke right? or did I act like an idiot? He came back with a glass of orang juice and I thank him before he left for his duty. *Where's Baekhyun? He ask me to be here and he's not here yet.* I blew out air from my mouth in boredom.
 
"Hyung!" A man's voice echoed. I turned around in my seat wondering who was it. The stranger walked towards the living room to search for Baekhyun. I stared at him shockly and gasped. His eyes grew widened and pointed at me with his index finger.
 
 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» There you go first chapter. Sorry if it's :3