Lives are Changing

The Swap

The Nation's most popular show is coming to an end, with only a few more episodes left, it will leave you wanting more. As we left our lovely couples, the tables had turned; the wives could now make the rules for the house hold. Let us see how the husbands are holding up. Will marriages be compromised, feelings be hurt, and families broken up? We shall see on this week's episode of Wife Swap.

 

Lu Han Residence-

'I just kissed Sehun, Sehun kissed me. What about Kris? God Tao you're so stupid.'

Tao was sulking in this room, while Sehun was at the gym. As soon as Tao Kissed him, he kept his head down and made a bee-line toward the door. To say Tao was confused would be an understatement.

'But he kissed me, when I kissed him he ran away? I don't get it.'

Tao had so many emotions through his head, trapped in his own little world. That he didn't hear the front door open, and someone heading towards the hallway to his room. That was until a knock on the door, broke him out of his trance.

Once broken, he headed for the door expecting Sehun, oh boy was he wrong. Once open, he spots a man just a bit smaller than him, what caught his attention is how much of a deer he looks like.

"Umm hello, how did you get in my house?" Tao asked confused, but still alert as there is a stranger in this house.

"You mean MY house? Hello my name is Luhan the real wife, we talked on the phone I believe, Tao right?"

"Oh hello, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes that is me, what can I help you with? It's a surprise to see you here, I thought the wives on this show don't meet until the end?"

"Yeah yeah that's how its suppose to be, but let's cut the crap and get to why I'm here."

"Alright..."

"Look Tao, I don't know how to say this, but I guess ill just hurry up and do it. I want Kris."

"Wait like want him how?"

"I want him, like my REAL husband. I know this must look like I'm crazy, but I think I'm in love with him."

Before Tao could respond, Sehun walked through the front door, reviling his wife, and his other wife.

"Hey Tao I'm home- Luhan?!"

Sehun suddenly ran straight toward Luhan, engulfing him in a hug. Luhan stood there with his arms down to his sides. There was a reason for Luhan's sudden chance of mind.

-(5 hours earlier)-

Wu Fan Residence-

Luhan's life has changed after one kiss. He didn't know what was happening, It seemed like he was falling for Kris, but he had to fight it.

'It's just a show Luhan, just pretend and have fun, It's not like Sehun will see this.'

Oh boy was he wrong. Luhan was making lunch for Kris. He and Kris haven't talked since the 'incident', Luhan was starting to think it was all a mistake that he wished he could take back. While making lunch, he suddenly stopped, as the phone started to ring. He ran for the phone, but missed it. A few seconds later, the voicemail came on.

'Wu Fan residence, sorry we missed your call, please leave your name and message. Will get back to you as soon as possible, thank you.'

"Hey tall freak! It's Kai, hyung Wife Swap is on right now, you might want to watch it. Umm It's the episode of Tao and my friend from the gym. Weird I didn't know he was on it, He never mentioned it... Kai get off the phone! Oh hyung got to go, the little honey is yelling at me. Bye!"

Luhan was curious, so he decided to turn it on.

'What could be so bad, Sehun is a good husband...unlike me. Gosh what was I thinking. Lust got in the way.'

Just as he flipped on the channel, he sees a black hair boy, some what looking like a panda, leaning closer to Sehun's face. Luhan's blood starts to boil. When he thinks he has seen it all. The black hair boy kissed Sehun. 

The time Kris comes home to eat his lunch Luhan is furious. He throws Kris's lunch down, and heads to wash the dishes.

"Wifey what's wrong, did my little deer miss me?" 

Kris soon has his arms wrapped around Luhan's waist. Luhan turns around, so they are face to face, and his back is to the sink.

"Kris after all this is done, will you forget about me?"

"No of course not sweet cheeks, now can I forget that hot mouth."

"Oh oka-

"Hmm now that I like about it, why don't you leave your husband and come and live with me?"

"Wait what?! You are going to leave your wife for me?"

"Yeah...sure lets go with that."

As Luhan ran out the door to god knows where, Kris finds one missed call on his answering machine. Not bothering to listen. Only one person leaves messages. He picks up the phone to dial Kai's number.

"Hello hyung?"

"Yeah it's me, what do you want?"

"Didn't you get my message?"

"I don't have time so I'll make it quick. Guess who just scored two es, this guy. Not only do I get the cute little deer slave, but I get Tao to when I'm bored. It's a win-win. Have him eating out the palm of my hand."

"Wait-

"Sorry go to go back to work bye."

With that Kris left to work.

-( Present time)-

"Luhan what are you going here?"

"Umm Hi Sehun, I had something to talk about with Tao."

"I didn't know you knew each other."

"Well we do now..."

As things started to get awkward, Luhan's phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Hey new wifey, I got off of work early, want to go out to dinner?"

Before Luhan could answer Tao grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Tao is that you?"

"I miss you baby."

"Oh really? I miss you too."

"I was just telling Luhan that you should totally go out to dinner with us, and bring your husband."

"Okay..We will be there."

With that Tao hung up the phone. They had a long, interesting, night ahead.

 

An- I'm sorry I've been away, a long chapter, I hope I still have followers...;A;