Destiny

Bloody Life

Alex's POV: "Is she awake yet?" A muffled voice said above me. I groaned and rolled over. What the heck...Can a girl get a good night sleep around here? "What do you think?" A annoyed voice said. I opened my eyes and they all fell silent. "What's going on?" I mumbled sitting up slowly and rubbing my blue eyes. Jung Kook grabbed my hand and gentle dabbed a cream on my cuts and bruises. "What are you doing?" I asked alaramedly. He glanced at me and I was completely shocked how much hotter he looked in the sunlight. "You don't want these to get infected." He mumbled his hands cold against my skin. Why is he helping me? "Thanks." I said looking down at my arm that didn't hurt that much anymore. Jung Kook nodded and gave a tiny smile. Maybe he isn't that bad either... "The sooner your better, the sooner your gone." He said dropping my arm. "Your still going to help me right?" I asked staring at him hopefully. I promise to never bother them ever again, as long as I get my parents back. "'Yeah. I would give anything to find my parents to." He mumbled looking down. His blue eyes filled with sadness. He stood up and turned his back on me. "Were all in the living room. You can join us if you want." He said before walking away. 

                I made my way through the brightly lit room that had posters covering almost every inch of the wall. Jung Kook sure does love Skrillex.. I walked into the hallway and I heard them talking to each other softly. "You guys were totally cuddling." The voice of J-Hyo said before laughing loudly. They seem like a great group of people to be around. I slowly walked down the hallway and stopped at the end of the hallway, to the entrance to the living room. "Oh hey, there she is." Sungmin said pointing at me as he leaned back to see past J-Hope. "Did you have sweet dreams?" Jun asked flipping his brown bangs. I smiled and nodded and felt my cheeks turn slightly red. "Jung Kook let her in his bed room last night." Suga said nudging J-Hyo. J-Hyo went wide eyed and his mouth dropped. "What?!" He asked looking from me then Jung Kook. "You guys are so stupid. We didn't do anything." He mumbled angerily. "To bad, you guys would make cute kids." J-Hyo said giving me a innocent smile. Jung Kook stared at me in disguist. "I'd never sleep with her." He mumbled making anger bubble in me. I hope my parents ok. They disappeared when they went past the border line that only soldiers are allowed to go, even though they were them selves. "It , I wanted to shoot my gun back there with targets. But apparantly I'm not allowed to cross the line." Jun mumbled biting a red apple. "What?" I asked shocked

            The boys stared at me dumbfoundedly. "Yeah, only people who need serious help go past there. That's were the ange-" He began but Jung Kook gave him a warning look. "My parents crossed that line....Are you telling me they got shot my soldiers?'" I asked feeling my voice. "We don't know. They might still be alive." Jung Kook said calmly. I ignored him and looked at the living room window. I need to find them...They have to be ok. I ran towards the window and and ducked down and climbed out of it. "Alex!" Suga said leaning out of the window to call my name. I ran through the yard that felt springy under my feet. The sunlight poured through cracks between the branches and leaves., leaving spots of sunlight on the ground. When I ran through them, they only left a flash of light in my eyes. I ran towards though the woods at full speed hoping that they weren't following me. This is my fight alone... I stopped in front of the woods and the memory of the boy trying to attack me flashed in my mind. I shook my head and ducked under the branches. Not even the birds chirped in the woods. The only sound was the crunch of leaves under my feet. I know where it is, but I never dared myself to go there. I wish I brought a weapon of some sort. I sighed and picked up a twig. My only defense.. I gasped as I heard footsteps and voices from ahead of me. I froze in spot. Oh great..

                         J-Hyo's POV: "Stay close..." Jung Kook said beckoning for us to go faster. I frowned and felt my heart race as a huge black spider climbed on my leg. I let out a loud scream that made birds fly up from the branches. Jung Kook stared at me annoyedly and I smiled innocently. Bugs scare the crap out of me, and he knows that. We all stopped as there was a loud high pitch scream and happy laughter. "Come on!" Jung Kook said running towards the scream loudly. I grunted in pain as twigs and branches hit me hard in the face as we ran. "I-" I began trying to tell Jung Kook to stop holding back the branches as he ran. We bursted out into a clearing and I gasped. A girl with long brown hair and blue eyes was being harrassed by a group of soliders. Jung Kook pulled me behind a tree and stared at me. "We got to help Alex." He said determination in his voice. He peaked around the tree and I gulped nervously. The others stared at him doubtfully. It would be easier if she knew what we were....And I know Jung Kook would be able to kill them easily if he was allowed to use his powers. He ran out from behind the tree and slashed his dangerous chain out at the nearest soldier. He stumbled back and gaggled heavily. Jung Kook glared heavily at him and the others stared in fear at Jung Kook. They all pointed their guns at him shakily. "Let her go."

              Jung Kook held a sharp knife to the lead soldiers neck and wrapped his arm around the soldiers neck. The one who had Alex pinned against a tree pointed his gun at him when he wasn't looking. I stood behind Jung Kook and pointed my silver gun at the boy. He ran his fingers along his short buzzed cut hair. "Were sorry, we'll let her go." The leader said looking up at Jung Kook with fear in his light green eyes. Alex was hiding behind a tree and she slowly poked her head out to stare at us. Jung Kook stared down at the soldier and gave a smirk. "You are, are you?" He asked glancing at Suga. Sweat dripped down the lead soldiers face as Jung Kook tightened his grip on him. Without warning, he snapped the soldiers neck quickly, making it echo around the woods. Soldiers stared at us in horror and Jung Kook held his chain in his hand, it's spikes gleaming in the sunlight that found it's way through the leaves of the trees and shined down on us brightly. The soldiers fired their gun making my ears ring. I dived behind a thick tree and pressed myself against the tree fiercly. Only if I could transform right now.. Jung Kook glared at the soldier who was wearing black armor that covered him from to toe. He had a black motorcycle helmet and his voice was muffled as he barked comands to shoot Jung Kook. He leaned back and ducked the bullets shot out straigh out ahead of him. He slashed out his chain and it wrapped around a soldiers foot, making him fly back. He charged at them and punched a soldier.

                As if on que, me and the others joined in on the fight. I grabbed a short soldier with a buzz cut and decked him hard in the face. Jung Kook looked over his shoulder slowly as a soldier cowered on the ground and shot him in the soldier. Jung Kook slowly looked over at him and grabbed his shirt and ripped it. He gave a tiny smirk before picking the soldier up buy the thoart. He gaged and I stared at Jung Kook and shook my head. He grunted and flung the soldier hard, making him hit the nearest tree with full force. The soldiers who were beaten up looked up at us. "Bang..." Jung Kook said pointing his finger at them and pretending he was shooting a gun. They stumbled over each other as they struggled to stand up and run away. Alex slowly creeped out from behind a tree and stared at us. "Why'd....You help me?" She asked softly creeping towards us. Jung Kook looked down at his shoulder that was bleeding heavily and he sighed heavily. Jung Kook rested his hand on her shoulder and gave a grin. "Next time you decide to go out by yourself around here, bring a gun." He said sarcastically with a smile. She shrugged his hand off her shoulder and turned around and walked back through the woods. "This is so stupid. I didn't see now sign of my parents at all." She said as I walked on her other side. "We'll find them, don't worry." I said annoyedly. 

                      "Aw look, Jung Kook's walking with his girl friend." Jun teased as he walked beside J-Hope and Suga. His smile fell and he turned around sharply. "Will you shut up? I'm going to kill you with this." He said before twirling his chain as he walked. Alex gave a tiny smile at him that was filled with amusement. "They sure do tease you alot about you liking me." She said glancing at me quesitoningly. He held a knife to quickly, making her go wide eyed. "Let's get this straight. I don't like you, I don't even like you as a friend." He said annoyedly as he pressed her against a tree. She blushed heavily and gulped. He gave a curt nod and turned around and continued walking. She mumbled something under her breath and stuck her tongue out at him. "He'll grow on you." I said as we walked side by side. She rolled her eyes and snickered. "When? I bet when every body dies when the world ends." She mumbled sarcastically. Girls....I swear. I ran my fingers through my brown hair and sighed. Jung Kook swung his chain as he walked, making it hit trees hard making it echo around us. I quickened my pace and walked beside him. "You guys need to get along." I said scoldingly. He glanced at me before looking straight ahead again. "Really? Why?" He asked staring at me as we walked. I opened my mouth to say something but looked down. "Because she's a girl." I blurted out. Great....Now I can't take that back. "Well to bad." He said sharply. "Just, get to know her more or something." I said annoyedly.

                                  Alex's POV: Everyone was really worried about me apparantly. I'm fine, I can take care of myself.. Everyone laughed and joked as they walked up the staires to the house. I rested my hand on the railing of it and stopped. Where's Jung Kook ? I looked over my shoulder and looked around. He was walking down the dirt road that seemed sheltered by trees. "Were are you going?" I asked curiously. He glanced over his shoulder at me and ignored me and kept walking. "Hey!" I said turning away from the porch and running towards him. I struggled to catch up with him, kicking dirt up as I ran. He glanced at me as I walked beside him. "What are you doing?" He asked staring at me as I walked beside him. "I don't know. I wanted to thank you for saving me...Again." I mumbled feeling slightly guilty. He laughed and glanced at me. "Your mood changed. I thought you said you don't need help from anyone?" He asked glancing at me. I akwardly looked down at my feet and gave a shaky laugh. That was a bad first impression...No wonder he's the way he is around me. "It's fine. I understand if you think that." He said softly making me look up. "Well,It's not true." I mumbled in defeat. Iv'e thought it for so long.  "Are you hungry?" He asked suddenly. The road seemed to thin out and cars wizzed by and the bright colors of the buildings came into view. "Kind of." I mumbled as we stopped as the end of the road. "Have you ever had ice cream before?" I asked seeing the sign of the ice cream palor. He blinked once.

                     "No, what's that?" He asked softly. I giggled and grabbed his wrist excitedly and yanked him down the sidewalk. "Hey!" He said annoyedly. I ignored his protest and pressed my face against the huge clean glass. He  looked at me and did the same. "What is that?" He asked looking at the ice cream that was being served to people in the ice cream palor. "It's ice cream. It's delicious." I said before walking through the door. Jung Kook jumped as the bell jingled above our heads. The sweet smell of honey combs and the different smells of ice cream made my mouth water. Jung Kook looked around curiously and I gave him a calm look. I sat down at the brown round table that looked like caramel spilled across it. He sat beside me and sighed heavily. "Why are we here?" He asked looking around. He's ok I guess... a worker wearing a colorful uniform walked over to us and she stopped as she saw Jung Kook. Her pale cheeks turned bright red to match her colorful uniform. I nudged him and he looked at me slowly. I ponited at her and winked at him. The waiter took a deep breath and smiled a bright smile. "What can I get you two?" She asked holding a clip board in her hand. I felt a tiny smile spread across my lips as she stared at Jung Kook. He buried his face in the red menu and narrowed his blue eyes as he looked at the suggestions. "Chocolate..Ice cream?" He asked softly. The waiter smiled and once more her face turned bright red. She fixed her long black hair and winked at him. "You?" She asked turning towards me. "Banana spit please." I said cheerfully. She nodded and took our menus with a bright smile. "Jung Kook!" I said excitedly. "What?" 

                    "She was totally checking you out." I said winking at him. He snickered and flipped his black bangs. "Well she isn't my type." He mumbled resting his elbows on the table. "Wow, you have a type?" I asked surprisedly. He nodded and smirked. "I really like bad girls but they have a sweet side to them at the same time." He said resting his head in his hand. "My type is confusing..." I said akwardly. He stared at me with amusement in his blue eyes. I opened my mouth to explain but closed it. He's my type...But how do I say it without giving it away? "I really like bad boys with a funny and childish side." I said tapping my knuckles against the table, not meeting his gaze. "Me." He said making me look at him quickly. He gave a hot half smile and winked. I jumped as the waiter handed me my banana split. "Hey, he wants your phone number." I said to the girl. She went wide eyed as she handed him the chocolate ice cream. "What?" They both asked at the same time. I took a casual bite of my banana split and smiled and Jung Kook who glared at me. The waiter grinned at him and wrote her number down on a piece of paper with a bright smile. "Here you go cutie." She said before walking away, making sure her swayed when she walked. Jung Kook kicked me hard making my knee hit the table. "What was that for?" I asked annoyedly. He sighed heavily and glanced at me. "I don't like her." He said before reaching for the number. I thought she was pretty... He's so difficult. He looked at his ice cream and it slowly. I watched him carefully, leaning foreword. "It's good." He said giving a smile and it once more. "Look at it more carefully." I said micheviously.

               He looked at it carefully and I pushed his head down, making his nose go in the ice cream. "Hey!" He said annoyedly. I laughed and took a huge bite of my banana split, taking my spoon. I frowned and he grinned. "So, why did you really follow me?" He asked the side of his ice cream that dripped down the side. I gulped and looked at my ice cream. "Well I was bored." I said flatly. I really was, and I wanted to see were he was going. "I'm surprised you didn't follow the others." He said finishing the last of his ice cream. "Well, you looked lonely." I said softly. He gave a chuckle and stared at me. "Your nicer then I thought." He said raising a eyebrow at me. "Right back at you." I said giving a tiny smile. We both stood up and walked towards the door before waving goodbye to the waiter. "Call her." I said as we walked out of the ice cream palor. "What are you, five?" He asked pulling out his nice android. "No, I want you to get a girlfriend." I said reaching fot it, but her jerked it away. "No, I don't like her." He said flatly. I laughed and gave a 'sure' look. "Will you freaking stop?" He asked annoyedly as I attempted to reach for it the fifthieth time. "Just call her and say, hey baby." I said before laughing. "Your stupid." He said shaking his head. I laughed and looked up at the stars that glowed down on us brightly. Maybe staying with them won't be so bad. 

                              Suga's POV: I troted through the woods with J-Hyo at my side. His black glossy pelt glowed silver in the moonlight. Suka, the godess is needing to talk to us. I snorted and pricked my brown ears up. "Do you see her?" I askeed in a low growl. J-Hyo's green eyes glowed in the dark and he flicked his tail in the direction we needed to go. I let out a low growl as a bright light glowed in front of us. "Calm now, Suga." The sweet voice of Suka said. I sat down on the cold ground and folded my tail neatly over my huge paws. "What is it?" J-Hyo growled, twitching his whiskers. "It's about the girl." Suka said her light silver eyes troubled. We both tensed up and I dug my claws in the ground. "She's my daughter, and everyone is after her." She said making my blood turn to ice. Suka....Alex is her daughter? "We can take on a couple of humans." I snarled baring my teeth. Suka chuckled and rested her hand on my head, making warmth spread throughout my body. "It's not humans...It's supernatural creatures of all sorts." She said her voice trembling. Why her? "I need you guys to tell the others, and take her somewhere safe. She has to go to mother Miyuki for guadiance." She said softly. "But that's a long way away." J-Hyo said his black hooked claws shooting out. Suka nodded and smiled warmly. "It seems she's already depending on you guys. Keep her safe, and let her see the truth." She said before she started to fade. The only thing remained was the sweet smell of her scent before she disappeared completely. "Let's go." J-Hyo said his light green eyes locking on mine. I nodded and ran after him at full speed. We have a job to do, and we won't give up her easily.