Discovering you

Bloody Life

Alex's POV: I stared out the window at the rain that dripped down the side of my window. I sighed and looked away and blinked to adjust my eyes to the dark. I stood up and walked around my completely dark room with my arms stretched out in front of me. It's been six days since my parents were taken. Iv'e been waiting forever for them to come back. I stared at the huge window and the rain poured down and I sighed heavily. I hope they are ok... I jumped with surprise and turned around quickly as my door creaked open. "Alex? Are you ok?" A mans voice asked gentle. I looked at the light that poured acrosss my tan carpet and I slowly made my way over to the man. He was wearing a black unfirom and a golden star was clipped against his uniform. "I'm fine, just thinking." I said flatly. I hate living here...With  a bunch of cops. "We haven't found anything out about your parents yet." He said staring at my sad and depressed face. I just looked down and gentle pushed my way past him. I felt his green eyes burn into my back as he watched me walk down the long hallway.  Cops and other fancy people dressed up were in the living room, talking calmly to one another. I ignored them and sat at the long brown table. A maid with a blank expression finished setting down the plates and trays of food that steamed hotly along the table. "Howv'e you been, ms. Alex?" The maid who had her long brown hair tied in a french braid said smiling at me. "Good." I said softly before looking at the table. For some reason, I don't think I can trust these people. I sighed heavily. 

            "There's the beautiful daughter." A man wearing a black uniform with a shiny badge on it. "Stop bothering her, Jackson." The maid said to the sherrif. Jackson stared at me and ran his hand through his super curly blonde hair. "She's just being a little-" He began glaring heavily at me but the maid puting down the plate in front of him, cutting him off.  I picked up my fork and wondered if it was sharp enough to stab him. The other police officers sat at the table and I avoided their weird looks they gave me. That's another reason I can't trust them. They always try and have me go to their room and say funny crap to me. "Hey gourgeous, how about me and you play tiwster later?" A cop said on my left about 20 or thirty asked flipping his black bangs that had white hairs in it. The others laughed and he gentle rested his hand on my thigh. "Get away from me please." I said softly. He stared at me and a grin spread across his lips. "Don't play hard to get. Your daddy's dead so you don't have to worry about him getting mad." He said sliding his hand higher and higher up my leg. I glared at him and slammed my fork on the table, the fork stabbing his hand. He screamed in pain and stared at his bloody hand and struggled to pull the fork out. The other cops stared at me wide eyed and some even had fear in their eyes. "He talked bad about my father." I said through clenched teeth. A man with short black hair and wearing a black cap lifted his hand I went wide eyed as his hand met my face at full force. My head jerked violently and I felt tears form in my eyes. 

                     "You little brat." Jackson rubbing his bloody hand and his green eyes was filled with hatred. I turn around quickly and ran towards the front door. I heard the cops yell from behind me but I forced myself to keep going. The woods stretched further ahead of me and I felt my side ache with pain but I forced myself to keep going. The heavy footsteps from behind me died down and I looked over my shoulder. The cops were little specks and they watched me go. "If you ever come back, we'll shoot you!" One of them yelled making my blood turn into ice. I stopped in front of the dark woods that stretched around. me. Should I go in there? I ducked underneath the twigs and walked inside the dark woods. I looked around and felt my heart pound against my chest. How stupid am I? I should have just brought a light or something... I kept walking slowly while looking over my shoulder constantly. Dark shadows loomed behind every tree and the leaves crunches under my bare feet. I stopped dead as I heard a twig snap from behind me. I turned around quickly and put my hands up in a fighting pose. A person chuckled and I looked around. "Such a cute girl." The person said their footsteps getting closer. I gasped as the person slammed me against a thick tree. "Who are you?" I asked feeling anger surge through me. The person leaned in close to me, his breath tickling my neck. I squinted my eyes and I could just make out his spiky hair that stuck up. "You shouldn't be out here alone." He said pinning my hands against the tree. I struggled under his grip and he snickered. "Cute, to bad their not here to help you." He said happiness and triumph in his voice. Their? Who? 

                   "I don't need anyones help." I said angerily. He went silent and I felt fear wash through me like a wave as his eyes glowed a light blood red. "I think you do." He said his fangs popping out. I felt fear paralize me and I felt my heart skip a beat. Before I could even scream, a chain wrapped around his neck, spikes alined along it. He gagged violently and jerked away from me. I pressed myself against the tree more fiercly, scared at whatever is happening to that person would happen to me. I went wide eyed as a outline of a person holding the other end of the chain came into view. The person holding the chain yanked violently making the boy fall to the ground. The person ran full speed at the boy...or whatever he was. "You know better..." The mysterious person said stepping on the things chest and pointing at gun at his head. The thing looked at  the boy wide eyed and fear clouded his red eyes. "Jung Kook, please don't." He begged. The person named Jung Kook snickered and pulled the trigger. I let out a loud scream as blood and pieces of meat flew in different directions. "Are you ok?" He asked looking at me. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. What if this person tries hurting me? I felt my knees go weak as the person named Jung Kook walked towards me. I clenched my fist and tensed myself up. When he got close enough, I pulled my arm back and decked him hard in the face. His head jerked violently and he held his mouth. "What the hell?!" He shouted angerily looking at me angerily. 

                       Jung Kook's POV: "A simple thanks would have been fine." I mumbled holding my aching jaw. What the heck is with this girl? I'm the one who saved her and she slowly looked down at the blood and her hands became very shaky. "Are you ok?" I asked walking towards her. She stared at me in horror and I realized she was looking past me. A girl vampire with blood dripping down her face grinned at me. "Your little girl friend, Jung Kook?" She teased running at me at full speed. I grabbed my chain and swung it high. Score! It wrapped around her neck and I yanked her close to me. "You and you freaking corpses better stay away from us." I said through clenched teeth. Pain surged in me and I looked down. She yanked a silver knife out of me and gave a cackle. I yanked with all my might, sending her head flying across the clearing. The girls breathing became heavy and before I could do anything, she collasped to the ground. "Perfect." I mumbled holding my aching side that had blood dripping on the woods floor. I leaned over and picked her  up in my arms with a loud grunt. I bit my tongue as my aching side screamed in protest. I freaking hate girls..I looked down at her and sighed. "Your brave, I'll give you that." I mumbled hoping no one else heard that. I  listened to the silent crunching of leaves under my feet. Nothing else stirred except me and the girls breathing. The trees thinned out and moonlight poured onto us. I felt a smile spread across my lips as I realized how cute she was. Her long brown hair dangled past my arm and she was cuddled up against me like a little kid. She's cute.. I shook my head and sighed. A brown house came into view.

         I walked up the old porch that had paint fading from it and voices drifted towards the old door that had cracks in it. "Who's that?" J-Hyo asked standing up and walking towards me. I set the girl down on our tan couch and looked down at her. She grunted and rolled over as if she couldn't get comfortable. Suga was sitting on the blue bean bag chair in front of our huge flat screen and he smiled as he saw the girl. "She's kind of cute. No wonder you brought her home." He said looking up at me with a tiny amused smile. I snickered and rolled my eyes. "Ew no. Girls are annoying." I said sitting down on the white carpet in front of her. Even though, there's something about her. She doesn't seem like your typical girly girl. Jun leaned over Suga and tilted his head, making his brown bangs go to one side. "What was she doing out there all alone anyway?" He asked softly. I don't know... "Why are you guys asking me?" I asked staring at them annoyedly. "Should we just wake her up?" Sungmin asked popping up from behind the couch. We all looked at him slowly. I rolled my eyes and nudged the girl hard. She grunted hard and rolled over so that she was facing us. "Wow, she is gourgeous." J-Hyo blurted out going wide eyed. J-Hope walked on his knees towards us with curiousity in his eyes. "I wouldn't." He mumbled as I went to shake her again. I looked over my shoulder and snickered. "She's a girl. What can she do that'd be so bad?" I asked calmly. The others scooted away some as if they were nervous. I snickered. 

                         I gasped with shock and surprise as she wrapped her arms around my neck. What is she doing! "It seems like she likes you, Jung Kook." Suga said before bursting into laughter. I went wide eyed as she tightened her grip on me. "Let go..." I mumbled through clenched teeth. She sighed as if she was releaved. I pulled back not to hard and not to gentle. She was slanted side ways, her waist and below was still on the couch while the rest of her hanged of the side. "Wake her up." Jun suggested even though he seemed completely amused by this. The others stared at me and the girl their mouths barely open. "What if she is  pretending to sleep?" J-Hyo asked tilting his head to get a better look at her face. I felt irratation bubble in me and I narrowed my blue eyes at her. If this little brat is pretending...I'm going to kill her. I yanked violently and gasped as I lost my footing. I fell backwards and landed with a loud thud. My head ached at the impact of hitting the ground. I groaned in pain and opened my eyes. I went wide eyed as the girl was still clung onto me. "How can she sleep through that?!" I asked angerily. She sighed and rested her head on my chest. J-Hope leaned over me his brown eyes filled with humor. "Hey, wake up." He said gentle poking her with his foot. She grunted and slowly lifted her head. I layed there rigidly and stared at her wide eyed. She stared at me, her blue eyes barely went open. "What...Is going on?" She asked quickly sitting up. The others stared at her amusedly. "Nothing." I mumbled.

                           "Nothing? I just magically woke up on top of you." She said glaring heavily at me. Excuse me? The others stared at her and stared at me wide eyed. I grinnded my teeth together and struggled to keep my anger under control. "You freaking clung onto me. I lost my footing and fell back." I said calmly. She snickered and crossed her arms. "That's what all the say." She said turning her back on me. I felt my anger bubble inside of me and J-Hyo rested his hand on my shoulder. "It really did happen. We all saw it, right guys?" He asked looking around at the others. The girl didn't even bother to look at the others as they agreed. "You all must be ." She said glaring at all of us. Sungmin pouted and stared at her sadly. "We aren't ! We saved you!" He said hurtfully. The girl stopped and her attitude seemed to decrease a little. She stared at all of us regretfully. "From...That thing?" She asked softly. I snickered and glared at her like she did to me. "What do you think princess? That you magically appeared here?" I asked staring at her angerily. Her old confusion and fusteration returned in her blue eyes. "Well, you try waking up with a room filled with boys. You don't know any of them, they all look mean and scary. You just got away from cops and soldiers who wanted to do stuff with you...Of course you think like that to." She said staring at me with anger and sadness in her blue eyes. Before I could do anything she walked away. I sighed heavily and looked down. Just great...."Go talk to her." 

                 Alex's POV: I opened up a random door and felt around in the dark. I wish they would just leave me alone... I bit my tongue in pain as I hit my toe hard on the edge of the huge bed. I flopped down on it and was surprised at how soft it was. I felt myself sink into it and I sighed. In the other room, I heard the other boys talking to each other rapidly. "Go talk to her, Jung Kook." One of the boys said sweetly. I groaned with annoyance at the thought of the short temepered, good looking boy. He was so annoying and mean... I felt panic rise in me as foot steps got closer. The door slowly opened and a boy with flippy black hair stood in front of the door. "Why are you in my room?" He asked shockedly. I felt my cheeks turn bright red and I was thankful for the darkness. "I'm sorry. Iv'e never been in this house, so I wouldn't know." I said sitting on the side of his amazing bed. He sighed and walked across the room towards me. I was surprised at how the darkness didn't seem to bother him. He sat down beside me and looked down. "Look, I know your scared." He said softly. I looked at the white wall not daring to look into his amazing blue eyes. "It's not that I'm scared, I'm lost." I said flatly. He glanced at me and huffed. "Aren't we all? Iv'e been lost for so long that...Iv'e changed." He said sadness and regret in his voice. Did he loose his parents to ? "I'm just glad to get away from those cops and soldiers. They scare the living crap out of me." I said with a deep sigh. He chuckled and I glanced at him. "Well it seems like you can take them on. After all, you hit me hard in the face." He said sounding slightly embarrassed for saying that to me. "I can take care of myself. I don't need anyone." 

                   "Sure you do. If your in a place with a bunch of boys you don't know, sure you do. That's why....If you need anything, you can come to me." He said akwardly. Is he....Shy? I felt amusement rise in me. "I guess thanks...After all..You savedme ." I said with a shrug. He smiled and nudged me. "Let's go in the living room." He said standing up. I nodded in agreement and followed him out of the bedroom, holding his black hoodie tightly. We walked in the living room and I sat beside him as he sat on the tan carpet. The boys stared at me curiously. "I'm Alex." I mumbled looking at them gentle. They don't look that mean. "So, did Jung Kook seduce you Alex?" A boy with light brown hair with a tint of blonde in it. I blushed heavily and Jung Kook grabbed the boys arm and squeezed tightly. "I'm sorry!" He squeaked making Jung Kook let go. "I'm J-Hyo." The boy mumbled rubbing his red arm. They seem like a ok group... "So, why were you out in the woods in the dark?" Jun asked after everyone else inroduced themselves. I akwardly looked down and messed with my hands. "I was running away. Those cops and soldiers try to do stuff with me." I mumbled shivering at the thought of them bursting down the door and taking me at any minute. "Well I promise your safe here." Jung Kook said staring at me with a coldness in his eyes that made me get the shivers. He's so hot! 

                        "Is people after you?" Suga asked scooting closer to me. I looked at their faces and looked down. I bet so, they might even try to kill me now.. "I think so." I said softly. J-Hyo wrapped his arm around my shoulder and grinned. "We can help you if you want." He said his light brown eyes resting on me sympathetically. Should I let them help? But...I don't want to get them in trouble. "It's a cold world out there. Maybe we can help each other." Jung Kook said staring at me. I hesitated for a moment and sighed. "Can you help me find my parents?" I asked feeling hope flare in me like it always does when I think about my mother and father. They all looked at each other as if they were surprised that I wanted to find my parents. "Sure, we'll help." Jung Kook said giving a tiny smile. Jun gave a shaky laugh as Sungmin whispered something in his ear. "Does Jung have a crush?" Jun teased leaning in towards him. The others 'oohed.' and Jung Kook glared heavily at him. "No, you know I hate girls." He snapped grabbing Jun's shirt. I giggled at how angry he looked. "Does he always act like this around you guys?" I asked them suddenly interested. J-Hope shook his head and gave a tiny grin. "He usually is more childish. Well, until you came." He said amusedly watching the others as they teased Jung Kook. "You know you want her!" Sungmin said pointing at him.

                 Jung Kook glared heavily and ran his fingers through his black hair. "You guys are so freaking annoying." He mumbled before staring at me. "Well, I'm tired guys." I said stretching and letting out a moan. They all stared at me and whispered something to one another. "Who's going to share a room with her?" Suga asked looking around at them. Jung Kook stood up and stretched his blue eyes daring Suga to say his name. "Jung Kook?" J-Hyo asked staring at his friend. He glared heavily and snickerd as he glanced at me. "No, she's not sleeping in my room." He said before walking down the hall. "My bed isn't big enough." Jun said and the others nodded and mumbled their problems for me not able to stay in their room. "It's ok, I'll sleep in here." I said softly. They glanced at each other and shrugged. "Ok, well sweet dreams." J-Hope said as he passed me. They all walked down the hall and I froze as they clicked off the light. I looked around in the dark and sighed heavily. Great...Alone in the dark. On the bright side, their letting me stay with them. I'm surprised their going to help me find my mom and dad. "Hey, you can sleep in here." Jung Kook called out. I smiled and sat up. "Thanks." I mumbled.