Stuck with him

Bloody Life

Alex's POV: "Do you guys really have to leave?" Jung Kook asked softly his voice drifting through the wall. I sat straight up and looked around. Am I dreaming? Please tell me I am... "You'll be fine.." Suga said gentle to Jung Kook. I flopped back down on the bed and sighed heavily. This is going to be a very long day..i can't stand him as it is, and now there going to leave us alone together. What if he muduers me? I rolled over on my stomach and buried my face in my pillow. Just kill me now. "Ok, well bye. If you come home and see me dead, it's your fault." He said before closing the door. I felt nervousness wash through me and I flung the white fluffy covers over me. I felt my heart race as his footsteps stopped in front of the door. I pretended to snore loudly but he didn't seem to care. He mumbled to him self annoyedly. I let out a scream as he grabbed my legs and yanked me hard. I landed on the floor with a loud thud. "Wake up." He said crossing his arms as he looked down at me. I glared and groaned and stood up. "Why?" I asked rubbing my barely open blue eyes. "The others left so it's just me and you today." He said rolling his eyes and looking down. Great... "Well, what are we going to do?" I asked still wondering why he woke me up for. He snickered and amusement clouded his face. "I'm not sleeping with you, so don't say it like that." He said giving me a half smile. I groaned and pressed my arms against my side. He's so annoying! "We should go to a amusement park or something." I said forcing myself to stand up. He sighed heavily. "Fine.." 

                      Jung Kook smiled and grabbed his phone. "Let's go to a amusement park." He said nodding in agreement. Excitement bubbled inside me and he sighed heavily. "Have you ever been to one?" He asked glancing at me. I blushed and shook my head. "Then were deffinatly going." He said giving me a slight smile. We both walked towards the front door and I struggled to keep my excitement under control. "The others might join us later on today." He said as we walked outisde. Hopefully he isn't mad that were stuck together, having to do this. As if reading my mind, he glanced at me. "Are you sure you want to go?" He asked stopping and turning around and walking backwards. "Yeah, I really want to." I said cheerfully. He grinned and we walked across the yard to a silver mustang that glowed in the bright sunlight. "Is this your car?" I asked hesitantly climbing in the passanger seat. The leather felt nice on my back and I rested my head against the seat. Jung Kook climbed in the drivers seat and slammed the door shut. "Ready?" He asked smiling at me. I nodded and looked out the window as he backed out of the driveway. He isn't so bad, I think he's probably opening up to me... I jerked backwards and went wide eyed as he started to speed. "Why...Are you driving so fast?!" I said my voice filled with fear. He glanced at me and chuckled. "It's going to be ok, mrs. Passenger seat person." He chuckled and I gripped my seat tightly. "Fine, your no fun." He said making a pouty face and slowing down. I giggled and rested my head against the window. 

                             "Wake up." A muffled voice said from above me. I jerked and sat up quickly. I rubbed my blue eyes and was surprised at how bright the light was. "Where are we?" I asked yawning loudly. Jung Kook smiled slightly and stretched. "Amusment park, remember?" He said flatly. I blushed slightly. I thought it was a dream... "Oh.." I said slightly embarrassed. He got out of the car and sheilded his blue eyes. I got out and the bright sunlight felt good on my face. "Let's go." He said cheerfully. We both walked across the huge parking lot and I scrunched up my face in the bright sunlight. "I'm surprised you decided to go." I said glancing at him. He shrugged and sighed. "It gets boring at home, ya know?" He said smiling a bright smile at me. I blushed heavily. He's like a different person...I haven't even seen him smile once until now. "I'll pay for everything to." He said flatly. It's kind of like a date... The boy usually pays for everything in a date. We finally reached the gates to get in. I looked bast the gate at the amusement past it. Roller coasters roared in the distance and people swarmed everywhere. "Ok, have fun you two." The man said in the tiny inercom. I bounced excitedly and tugged on his arm. "We should ride a roller coaster." He said making my heart stop beating. Roller coaster? "Shouldn't we try something easier first?" I asked struggling to play it casually. He chuckled and shook his head at me. "Your scared, aren't you?" He teased giving a half smile. "N-No! I'm not scared of that stupid ride." I said snickering.

                              "Ok, then ride it with me." He said staring at me micheviously. He grabbed my wrist and pulled my arm in the direction the roller coaster was. "No!" I squeaked pulling in the other direction. "See, you are scared." He said looking over his shoulder at me as he pulled me. "No...I'm not. It just looks so lame." I said flatly. Ok yeah....I'm scared out of my wits. Iv'e always hated roller coasters....So much. Even though iv'e never rode one in a long time. "Don't make me scream ." I threatened looking at him crazily. He raised a eyebrow and his blue eyes were daring. "Rap!" I screamed making him burst out laughing. We both smiled and I giggled. "Your lucky I didn't scream it." I said before walking by his side in defeat. He's so stubborn... Couldn't just like that fact that I wasn't. I gulped as we waited in line for a huge yellow roller coaster. "Are you sure it isn't scary?" I asked hesitantly. The Hawk... He looked up at the sign and held his arms out and flapped them like a bird. "What's scary about a bird?" He asked before chirping like a bird. I giggled and smiled. Maybe it isn't so scary. I looked at the roller coaster and gulped. The front row was dangling, but the people were smiling. A second later, it dropped and the people screamed in fear and joy. "See? Fun." He said patting me on the back. In no time, it was our turn. I grabbed Jung Kook's sleeve and squeezed it. "Sit in the front." He said excitedly, pulling me behind him. "No!" I squeaked. But it was to late, we were stuck up here. I pulled down the huge yellow harnest. 

                                  Jung Kook's POV: "I swear, if this ends up being scary, I'm never talking to you again." She said her head almost buried under the harnest. I kicked my feet and felt excitement bubble in me. "I haven't been this excited since J-Hyo and I went bungee jumping and he screamed like a girl." I said trying not to laugh. Alex looked around fear in her blue eyes. Maybe I should tell her it's going to be ok. "Were going to be fine, I promise." I said looking at her. "C-Can I hold your hand when we go up?" She asked glancing at me. I felt my face turn slightly red and I shook my head. "No." I said stubbornly. "Please?! I'm so scared!" She whined squirming in her seat. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I'll hold her hand when we go up, just play it casual. The floor dropped from underneath us and the workers said goodbye to us. I gave a excited chuckle and Alex closed her eyes tightly. "Your so scared." I teased as we turned sharply. "I-I'm not!" She objected not meeting my eyes. We all leaned back as we started going up slowly. The loud sound of the ride going up reminded me of a train. I looked at her hand that was clenched tightly. I grabbed it and locked my fingers with hers. "Here comes the drop." I said seeing the steep drop coming closer and closer. "I hate you so much!" She said closing her eyes tightly. I chuckled and felt a smile spread across my lips. She's kind of cute when she's scared. I laughed and screamed when we dropped. The wind blew in my face making my eyes water. Alex screamed loudly. 

                "Jung Kook!" She screamed as we went in a huge loop. I screamed in joy and threw our hands up. My body flung side to side and I feared for a moment that i'd fly out. When the roller coaster came to a stop, I my hair back with my hand. Alex slowly stared at me, her blue eyes still wide with fear and her black hair was sticking up like crazy. "It's...Not funny." She said annoyedly. We both got off the roller coaster and she stumbled clumsly. "What ride are you scared off?" She asked as we were scanning the rides. "I'm not telling you. You must be stupid." I said before giving her a weird look. "Hey look! It's the swings." She said bouncing excitedly. I hate the swings....What if it snaps? I gulped nervously and stood there rigidly. "Oh...Your scared of this ride." She said staring at me with amusement. "No, Come on." I said determinedly. We both waited in line and she bounced excitedly beside me. Iv'e never seen this bubble and excited side of her...It's nice. "Your turn to be scared." She said before giving a evil laugh. The guy nodded to us to let us go through. Alex ran towards a blue swing and she smiled and beckoned me over. "Ready?" She asked sounding like she was going to explode with laughter. I nodded and hesitantly sat down in a red swing. She swung back and forth while keeping her hands on the metal part. "Come on, smile." She said staring at me as she swung. "Stop!" I whined feeling nervous that she was swinging so close to me. She giggled and stopped while sticking her tongue out at me. 

                          I gasped loudly as we rised slowly. We spun slowly, and it played music faintly. Alex threw her hands in the air already before anything really even happened. "Isn't it fun?" She asked glancing at me. I felt my heart race as her long black hair blew in the wind behind her, revealing her beautiful pale face. I stopped and gsaped. Two men were standing shoulder to shoulder further away, watching with a smirk. I narrowed my eyes and we slowly lowered on the ground. "Jung Kook, Are you ok?" Alex asked pulling up the silver bar and standing up. I nodded slowly and didn't take my eyes off of them. She was still staring at me worriedly. "Come on." I said slowly looking away from them. "What?" She asked gentle nudging people to stay close to me. I hope they haven't been following us all day. Why would they? There's no way..Hell raisers.. I shuddered and forced myself to not seem worried. "Did you want to leave?" She asked glancing at me. "Yeah, I guess. The others should be home soon." I said kind of regretfully. She nodded in understanding and smiled. "Wait here, I'll be right back." She said before spinning around and running off. Panic flared in me and I opened my mouth to object but she was already gone. I leaned against a metal pole and tilted my head back. I hope they don't try and catch her...I won't be able to take them on in my normal form. I sighed.

                          "Jung Kook!" Alex said happily. I looked at her and smiled. She had her hands behind her back but her blue eyes glowed brightly. She grabbed my hand and gentle put something in it. "Wow, it's kind of heavy." I said in amusement. I slowly opened my hand and grinned. It was a silver cross necklace. It had spiky hills along the edges and I smiled gratefully. I put it on and she gave a bounce of happiness. "I...Just thought I should have said sorry like that and thank you for saving me so many times." She said looking down. I the cross and smiled. "Thanks, I like it." I said happily. No ones ever gave me a gift before. We both continued to walk and she swinged her arms as she walked. "Jung Kook!" Someone yelled making me look around. "Did you hear that?" Alex asked from beside me. I nodded and we both stopped walking and looked around in the huge swarm of people. I gasped as J-Hyo ran towards us. "Well, hey." Alex greeted brightly. J-Hyo smiled and waved quickly. "We have trouble." He said softly, to make sure she didn't hear. "Is it the hell raisers?" I asked going completely serious. J-Hyo stared at me curiously but nodded. "I saw them not to long ago." I said picking up my pace as we walked. How are we going to take them on when she's with us? Alex studied her feet as she walked and she glanced at me in surprise. "What?" She asked softly. 

                          Alex's POV: He shook his head and looked down. He must be really bothered by something... I sighed and rested my hand on his shoulder. "Are you sure nothings bothering you?" I asked him softly. He nodded and didn't meet my gaze. J-Hyo was walking on his other side and the others were looking around furhter back. They seem like their looking for someone...I slowed my pace and looked at Sungmin. "What's going on?" I asked curiously. He shrugged even though his dark brown eyes were secretive. I hate when people keep secrets from me... Whatever it is, it must be huge. We all finally reached the parking lot and I was surprised at how worried they seemed. "You guys, I want you to to run to the house as fast as you can. There after you two and they will ambush you guys when your in the car. We'll drive." J-Hyo said in the group of boys. I went wide eyed and felt my blood turn into ice. Who's after us? Jung Kook gave a curt nod and grabbed my wrist. "Come on." He said walking quickly. "What's going on?" I asked going wide eyed as we walked towards the woods. "It's none of your buisness." He said ducking under the low hanging branches. Why is he acting like this again? "I have a right to know, your the one who's pratically kidnapping me." I said flatly. He looked over his shoulder at me and rolled his bright blue eyes. What's going on? "Jung Kook." I said yanking my arm out of his grip. He stopped and turned around and stared at me despereatly. "Tell me what's happening." I said stubbornly. Gosh..

                          "People are after us now." He said staring at me intensely. Wait....Is he blaming this on me? "It isn't my fault, if that's what your thinking." I snapped feeling angry and annoyed. He huffed anf rolled his eyes. "Sure, they just magically want to kill us out of nowhere." He said to himself as we continued to walk. What happened to the adorable and funny JungKook? He stopped suddenly and held his arm straight out in front of me. "Shh...Stop talking." He said making me stand there rigidly. "I wasn't." I said irratatedly. Stop telling me what to do! He went wide eyed and the patches of sunlight that dropped through the leaves rested on his face making his blue eyes turn silver. "Look how loyal you are, protecting her." A ruff voice said from behind us. JungKook rested his hand on his silver gun that was tucked under his shirt. I huddled closer to him and looked around nervously. I jumped as a person wearing a black clock. JungKook went wide eyed and his face was filled with worry and fear. The person let out a low growl that sounded unhuman. I gasped and the memory of me being all alone in the woods flashed in my head. Is he a vampire creature to? JungKook pulled out his gun and held it towards the creature. It hissed and as fast as lighting, dashed towards us. I screamed and dropped to my knees in fear. JungKook shot the gun rapidly. It dodged the bullets and it bellowed into JungKook, knocking him off his feet. I hid behind a tree and watched in horror. I got to do something.. "Hey!" I yelled. 

                          The creature looked at me sharply and leaned away from JungKook. What am I doing? I must be very dumb, or just plain up stupid. "Come on, I'm not afraid of you." I said angerily. Jung Kook went wide eyed and stared at me in horror. I need to buy him time to shoot the creature. I screamed as it ran towards me, faster then a normal human. I grunted as it crashed into me, knocking me off my feet. We both landed on the ground with a loud thud. I pressed my hands against it's cold chest and looked up at it's face. It had red cat eyes and sharp huge vampire fangs that almost jutted out of it's mouth. I stared at it in horror and my body seemed to go paralyzed. It's gross slobber dripped on my face making me gag. I gasped as it's huge claw like nails dug into my side making me bite my tongue in pain. The weight seemed to decrease and it was pulled off of me violently. Jung Kook flung it away from me, making it crash into the trees. It layed their dazed for a moment and he stepped on it's chest. "What are you doing out here?" He snarled pressing the gun against it's forehead. I growled and I stood up slowly and felt my body tremble. "For her..." It growled looking in my direction. Jung Kook put more weight on the creatures chest and cocked the gun. Before it could do anything, he pulled the trigger making blood splatter on his face. "Are you ok?" I asked softly. 

                            He nodded slowly and sighed heavily. We both turned around and I went wide eyed as another one charged at him, knocking him off his feet. "You can't defeat me without showing your powers." The new one hissed. Jung Kook grunted but it slammed him against a tree. "Jung Kook!" I yelled running towards him. I screamed another one leaped in front of me, with a burnt face. I looked past him at Jung Kook. I went wide eyed as his blue eyes formed into red cat eyes, and fangs formed in his mouth. He fling the hell raiser off and leaped onto him. The newest hell raiser grinned as he saw my reaction. "Not so human, is he godess?" It snickered before charging at me. I stumbled backwards and grabbed a branch and held it up. It chuckled and dashed towards me. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact. Why'd it call me a godess? I opened my eyes and gasped and my breathing became rapid. The hellraiser had the branch through it's chest and blood trickled out of it's mouth. It fell to it's knees and I hesitantly looked at JungKook. He had the metal chain around it's neck, and it struggled desperately to get it off. Jung Kook's red cat eyes glowed in triumph and he yanked hard, sending it's head flying straight ahead. I watched in horror and I backed away slowly. "Alex! It's ok." Jung Kook said his appearance turning normal again. "W-What are you?" I asked going wide eyed. He smiled and knealt down on one knee and I gasped as the sunlight shined on him. Huge black angel wings formed on his back, and he smiled at me warmly. "I'm your protecter, Alex. It's time for you to know the truth." He said making me stare at him wide eyed. Protecter? "What?" 

                                    Jun's POV: Back at the house, we all explained everything to her. Alex paced back and forth and her blue eyes were filled with tears. "So, you guys aren't normal?" She asked for the thousandth time. Jung Kook nodded and huffed loudly. "Your parents were gifted like this to." J-Hyo said sitting crosslegged on the ground. Alex stopped pacing and ran her fingers through her black hair. "So, will you guys ever hurt me?" She asked softly. We all chuckled and Jung Kook huffed. "No, that's why were called protecters." He said sarcastically. Now that she knows, it'd be easier to protecter her. Suga stood in front of all of us. "Suka called me and J-Hyo." He said softly. Alex stopped pacing and gasped. "That's my mothers name!" She said loudly. We all sat there frozen and I gulped. "She said to go Miyuki for guidance. The other creatures are after her." J-Hyo said glancing at Alex. Alex stared at us wide open. "My...Mom said this?" She said softly. Jung Kook rested his hand on her shoulder and she smiled at him. "It's your destiny." He said sternly. "Were here for you to, were a team." Sungmin said doing a fighting pose. Alex inhaled and exhaled slowly. "If it's my destiny, I'm going for it. Let's find her." She said determinadly. "Ok, then were leaving tomorrow." I said standing up. Were going to complete this destiny, even if it kills us. I sighed.