Beautiful

Lost

 

 

 

tumblr_mhezrpRlGL1qg1bxbo1_250.gif

( my undying/undeniable love for selu ♡ )

 

 

 

Sehun glances one more time before he starts calculating to solve his math problems. He sighs and closes his eyes before turning away from the window. He looks at his classmates; everyone is busy doing their work except for a few stubborn students, including him. Sehun then turns to his seat mate also his best friend, Huang Zitao. 


He shakes his head when he realizes Zitao has been sleeping since the teacher stopped teaching in front of the class a few minutes ago. That’s when he starts reading the first question. Sehun’s eyebrows meet and he can feel a headache coming because what the is all of this? 


Sighing in exasperation; he smiles and places his chin on his palm before turning to the window to look at the soccer field again. There, he spots Luhan running and kicking the ball as he aims to goal. Coming a little closer towards the goal, his opponents try to block his way but being the good and trained player, he still manages to kick the ball perfectly and the goalkeeper fails to catch ball causing it to enter the net.


He cheers internally and his smile widens when he sees Luhan raising his fists in the air, jumping and cheering loudly at his friends. He knows Luhan is laughing by the looks of it. Luhan always flashes the brightest smile. Nothing will ever beat his adorable smile.


You’re so beautiful


His stomach does this weird feeling every time he sees Luhan smiling and laughing and just, everything. He loves it when Luhan scores because he will always smile so brightly that nothing can shine brighter than him. As cheesy as it sounds, it is true to Sehun. 


And when his opponents score, he would pout but it’s still so cute. Although Sehun knows he feels defeated, but he can never stop adoring Luhan. He loves and adores Luhan more and more day by day. 


Luhan is handsome and cute, but he’s friendly and cool. He is still stylish and manly. One time he lifted his shirt to wipe the sweat on his forehead, Sehun could see his abs and he cried for an hour in his bed. 


The bell rings and Sehun turns his gaze away from Luhan to collect his things and he swats Zitao’s arm to wake him up causing him to wake up from his sleep right away. Zitao rubs his eye before he turns to his best friend. 


“You’re only doing that because you’re releasing your frustration on me” Zitao pouts and Sehun cringes. 


“No, just trying to wake you up as fast as I could” Sehun smiles, Zitao rolls his eyes. 


Zitao tells Sehun to go first because he needs to meet his tutor. He nods and bids his buddy goodbye before heading off. Students are everywhere since school is over for the day. He adjusts his bag properly on his shoulder and he hears laughter nearby. 


He looks up to see Luhan and his gang joking around with each other, laughing and pushing each other. Luhan is sweaty and hot after playing soccer earlier. He probably wants to go to the locker room to change. His fists curl tightly in order to keep calm and when he looks up once more at Luhan, the latter turns his head to him at the same time and smiles. 


Luhan is looking and smiling at him.


Being polite, he bows slightly and smiles back, shoulders brushing against each other. He looks down to hide the pink colour painting his cheeks and the bashful smile on his lips. They frequent smile at each other but never once had a conversation. 


He pushes the exit door open and the cool wind blows his hair, tousling his long dark brown fringe and he fixes them immediately. Sehun looks up at the sky and watches the twilight sky as he walks down the quiet street. 


So ing beautiful, he speaks in his mind as he thinks of Luhan. 




 

 

Chanyeol teases Sehun about Luhan the next week he visits his him. Chanyeol is a and yet he’s still friends with him because at the end of the day Chanyeol will always be a loyal friend. Zitao joins and laughs along, enjoying the visible dark shades of red showing on the youngest boy’s cheeks. 


“I’m gonna take a walk! You guys are such s” He huffs and stomps out of the house before Zitao can stop him because the two of them are too busy laughing their asses off. Ugh, wipes Sehun kicks a rock while walking around the street. 


Sehun suddenly feels his cheeks feeling warm when he recalls the times he exchanged his smiles with Luhan. He feels girly because they only shared smiles and he’s already blushing. Can you really blame him when Luhan is so gorgeous? 


It’s night and the sky is glittered with shining stars scattered everywhere across the sky. The moon is full and bright, showcasing its beauty in the dark.


He turns to the right to go to the park and when he walks nearer towards a bench he notices a figure sitting on the bench, his back facing Sehun. Then he sees the colour of the hair and the painfully familiar body figure. Could it be..? 


“Luhan?” He whispers softly at first in case he got the wrong guy; to avoid embarrassment. 


The person turns around and a pretty pair of doe eyes meets his, causing him to hold his breath because he’s always so breathtakingly beautiful. 


“Oh hey Sehun, what are you doing here?” He asks, smiling and turns around some more so he can face Sehun properly. 


“I-I was from Chanyeol’s house, taking a casual walk” he clears his throat when he remembers the reason why he walked out of the house. “What about you?” 


“Oh he lives nearby? I’m waiting for Wufan, he’s not home yet but he will be in a few minutes” he replies and pats the empty spot next to him, signalling Sehun to sit down. 


“Yeah, I didn’t know Wufan lives nearby” he fondles with his fingers because he’s talking to guy who makes his heart beats faster, who appears in his dreams on sleepless nights, who makes him smile just by seeing him smile.


“He moved in just a month ago,” Luhan chuckles, “you usually go to Chanyeol’s?” he continues.


“Yeah, I do. I guess we’re gonna bump into each other around here a lot,” he jokes and what he doesn't expect was the older boy to laugh softly. Dear God, he swallows his saliva. 


“I hope so,” he hears Luhan replying in a hushed voice. He looks up at Luhan for the first time after sitting down next to him and his face is just so close to Luhan’s and he got lost staring into Luhan’s pretty sparkling eyes. 


The moonlight is caressing his soft skin, contrasting the beauty of his features. The word beautiful is just screaming in his head repeatedly and his eyes trace down to Luhan’s luscious lips. 


“You always stare at me,” Luhan points out; Sehun looks back at Luhan confusedly. “You think I don’t see you, but I do. Like how you always look at me when I play soccer, or when I talk to my friends in the hallway or in the cafeteria, how you glance at me from time to time when I’m near. I don’t want to scare you but, even Wufan noticed that” 


Sehun widens his eyes and blushes madly before looking away. He thought Luhan will never notice him because he’s just a shy boy who only hangs out with his dorky group of friends and admires Luhan’s beauty from afar. 


He shuts his eyes close and inhales deeply before saying it out, “you’re too beautiful,” he opens his eyes before slowly turning to Luhan; whose eyes are wide and a shocked expression is shown on his face. 


“Everything you do mesmerizes me, and your smile is so radiant it always makes me feel better. Luhan sunbaenim, you captivate me like no one has ever had and I don’t know how that can happen. Your laugh is adorable, you’re stylish but still so virile,” he blushes, quite prettily to Luhan.


He feels an arm wrapping itself around his waist and he hears Luhan shifting in his seat. The next thing he knows, Luhan is pressing his soft lips on his cheek. Startled, he turns to look at Luhan but the older boy takes this as an advantage to cup his face and kiss his lips. 


Sehun is shocked when he feels alluring and tender lips on his own. Luhan is caressing his cheek softly and he closes his eyes, lost in the pleasure given. He’s falling so hard for Luhan, and he’s not going to push this feeling away because he already loves Luhan. 


The younger boy releases a quiet moan when Luhan nibbles his lower lip, sending shivers down his spine. Luhan pulls away and stares deeply into Sehun’s dark orbs and he can never stop blushing when Luhan does that. 


The blonde chuckles and rests his forehead on the latter’s, giving him another chaste kiss. “I can’t pretend that that doesn’t mean a thing to me now, can I?” He runs his fingers through Sehun’s brown hair. Luhan leans out and Sehun is just staring up at him with his loving look which makes Luhan feel all warm inside and he just can’t stand how cute he is right now so he pulls him closer one more time and kisses him full on the lips. 


Sehun finally wraps his arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and Luhan moans, enjoying how Sehun kisses him back. Tears are forming in his eyes and one drops because Luhan is kissing him this beautiful human is in my embrace everything is perfect because he’s here


Sehun pulls out to wipe his tears and Luhan laughs, holding Sehun’s wrist so he can kiss away the younger’s tears. “Why are you crying?” Luhan asks and Sehun is crying again. “You’re b-beautiful…” he manages to reply in between his cries. 


There goes that pretty laugh ringing in his ear again. He leans his head on Luhan’s shoulder as Luhan pats his back comfortingly and he breathes in this musky scent of Luhan until his heart beats Luhan. 


“If I knew you were this adorable I would have approached you earlier” Luhan says and kisses Sehun’s temple. 


They spend the night enjoying each other’s company and talking about ridiculous things. Sehun is glad that he’s right, right about the fact that Luhan is indeed beautiful.


 



A few months later Sehun is still in a relationship with Luhan. Their relationship is strong and they’re so compatible. Sehun often gets teased by Zitao because Luhan is one fine lover who takes good care of his shy boring boyfriend. Zitao gets a bruise on his arm afterwards. 


Sehun spent the night at Luhan’s house last night for the upcoming exam. The younger one is still in bed, deep in his slumber while Luhan just woke up because the room is already so bright, disallowing him to continue sleeping. He turns to face Sehun and his chest feels so light, like there’s soft music playing in his mind because Sehun looks so innocent like this. 


Luhan smiles and pulls the cover up higher to cover his lover’s bare shoulder. He leans back to admire Sehun because everything Sehun does is out of love for him and he can never ask for a better boyfriend because Sehun is the best boyfriend, ever. 


He needs to study for his exams too because it’s starting in 2 weeks and he needs to pass. But seeing his lover wrapped in his white cover looking so comfortable and calm makes him feel like nothing is more important than this person next to him right now. 


Sehun always has his own ways of making him feel special and loved. In return, he wants Sehun to feel beautiful and loved too because he really is beautiful. Sehun is beautiful in every way to him. He loves Sehun so much that he decides to give up his studying time today to cuddle with Sehun in bed and continue sleeping with Sehun in his arms because Sehun is his bundle of happiness.
 

He wraps his arms securely around Sehun's waist and pulls him closer carefully. He sees Sehun squinting his eyes due to the bright lights and Luhan smiles widely at how adorable he looks right now. "Shh, just sleep," he whispers softly, playing with the hair at the back of Sehun's neck. Sehun looks at him and smiles sincerely before nodding off to sleep again. Luhan lets his lips linger on the younger's forehead for a few seconds before leaning his cheek on Sehun's head to join Sehun in dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note;

Sorry I took a long time to post it here! I hope you guys like and enjoy reading it. It's my first time posting my hunhan fic :)

Thank you for reading, loves ♡♡

tumblr_mbxawj1PIg1r9vg8v.gif