What's going on?!

Who is my Mr. Right?

As I slowly open my eyes, I realised I was not in my room anymore. With the heavy chemical smell I guess I was sick enough to be trasffered to the stupid hospital... I hate hospitals, makes me remember how my father died, all was blurred and ughh.. NO MORE flashing back. Being in the hospital was bad enough, don't need to make myself feel so negative too!

Anyway back to the topic, why was I in the hospital anyway? I thought..OH! junnie hyung is back! I immediately try and sit up and looked around for him, but the room was empty.... What? Now I'm confused, was it all a dream? Junnie hyung didn't take care of me? But I was so sure he did?! WHAT?!

"YOSEOBIE! You're finally awake? You know how worried I was when the hospital called me?!" a suddden scream entered my ear

"Doojoonie??! I thought you were with your grandma?" I said with confusion written all over my face..

What is going on?! This is getting so confusing? Who sent me to the hospital? Why is doojoonie here? Where is junnie hyung...

"Yoseobie, look at me are you feeling alright?" Doojoonie's concerned voice interuppted my chain of questions

"I'm feeling a lot better doojoonie" I said with a obviously tired voice

"Yeoseobie, you really really freaked me out this time! Don't ever do this to me ever again!" Doojoonie said while looking into my eyes and I suddenly realise, he was in a messy state, wrinkled clothes, hair not being styled, sweat trickling down his face..

"Doojoonie I'm still so confused, why are you here? Where's junnie hyung?" I said looking very confused at Doojoonie

"Junnie hyung?" Doojoonie replied with a slight of annoyance? I'm not sure but I was too confused at the moment to realise the tone in his voice sounded agitated

"Yea! Junnie hyung! He's back! Doojoonie! He took care of me! He was so nice and he.. he was there fore me!" I said my face brightening up with happiness written all over my face.

"What? He's no where to be seen.. Are you sure he took care of you? Why won't he be here then? He must know that you hate hospital but he left you all alone in the hospital room... You really think he took care of you Yoseobie?" Doojoonie said with a darkened face and a stiffed, serious tone.

This isn't the Doojoonie I know but I was too occupied thinking over what Doojoonie had said, is what he's saying true? But I was so sure he took care of me? It was so real! I can still see Junnie hyung's gentle face even his voice! It's clear in my mind!

"You're finally awake?" A cold voice entered my ear and made me look towards the door.

"Junnie hyung?" I said looking at my step brother who just walked in with a cold dark expression

"What are you doing here!" Doojoonie shot a quick fierce question towards him

"Why can't I be here, I took him to the hospital... You know how bothersome it was? Waste of my money...." Junnie hyung said with a really really annoyed expression

"How dare you--"

"Wait doojonie it's ok, Hyung you took me here? Thank you so much, it's ok I can pay you back.." I said looking straight into his eyes trying to find any warmth I felt yesterday or even the day before that. I am so sure he took care of me but with this kind of coldness in his eyes, I am confused.

I quickly look downwards trying to hide my sorrow and sadness as I looked down what I didn't see was a glint of guild and sorrow that was shown in Junnie hyung's eyes that were quickly hidden by him.

But doojoonie who was looking at this all along, saw everything..........

TADAAA another chapter done. And once again! Apologies for those who were waiting and thank you for subscribing love you guys MUAH