Ruined date

Who is my Mr. Right?

Well… doojoonie and my date didn’t go as well as I thought it would be… It started raining pretty soon after the two of us met up.. and it was sunny in the morning!! Ughh! Hate it… now we’re just sitting inside a cafe.. me eating my icecream while sulking and doojoonie checking his phone… wonder what he is looking at…

“Dooojooonieee~” I whined, “what are you doing??”

“ahhh… nothing.. don’t worry seobiee.. eat your ice cream, and you eat like a kid!” he said while wiping the icecream off the corner of my mouth with his thumb.. then he it!! And so ily… DAMN I can feel the heat creeping up my ears forming a blush

“Are you sick or something??” his face filled with worry “I think it’s because we just ran in the rain”

“NOO! Of course not.. I’m not that weak!” I said while munching down my ice cream

“well if you say so!!” he said while placing his hand on my forehead to check out my temperature.. How can he not believe in me!! Hmph! As I REMOVED his hand, I can see him chuckling and then stared back at me with his facial expression getting serious

“Seobbie sorry, but I think I won’t be around for awhile.. My grandmother seems to fall ill so I have to go visit her, but I’m sure my little seobbie will do fine??” He said while ruffling my hair. Well normally I would have reacted to him messing up my hair but now the only thing I focused on is the fact that he’s LEAVING me?? For awhile??? What?? Who’s going to look after me then! And who am I going to eat lunch with?? And.. And so many other things!!

“Seobbiee?? Are you really ok?”

“Yea.. Yeahh I guess.. how long are you going to be gone for?” I said while staring at my suddenly not so delicious icecream..

“Well it’s only going to be a few days and I’ll try contacting you.. but I doubt if there’s any signals down at the country side…”

“What?? So we can’t even text or call each other??” I shot my head up.. panick clearly showing in my eyes

“Well seobbie.. it’s going to be ok.. you have friends OTHER than me and I’m sure they’re going to take good care of you while I was gone” He said while patting my head, his face darkened and voice dropped low when he mention that I’m going to have OTHER friend replacing him but of course I didn’t notice those slight changes that I normally notice due to the shocking fact that I CAN’T CONTACT DOOJOONIE FOR A FEW DAYS??!

“DRRINGGG” Doojoonie’s phone start ringing and it broke my chain of thoughts and pulled me back to reality

“Hey.. yes.. oh now?? But it’s quite late?? What? ok I’ll be home right now..”

“I’m sorry seobbie but I guess I have to go home right now..”

“Why?? The date is already so ruined and now you’re leaving early??” I said giving my most dissatisfied face ever

“I’m so sorry… my mom is really worried about my grandmother so she want to get there by tomorrow morning so we have to leave now.. I will definitely pay you back for this time ok? I’ll bring you to wherever you want, like aquarium and amusement park!” He said and smiled a bit after he saw my eyes lighting up when hearing the place he suggested.. Ughh! Hate how he knows what I want!!

“Fine.. But I’m still extremely mad that you’re leaving early when we can’t even contact each other for the next few days…” I said still sulking!!

“Ok… I’m really sorry seobbie” he said while giving me a slight peck at my cheek “But I really gotta go!!” and gave me another one on my other cheek. (I don’t know from when but it’s extremely normal for me to receive pecks on the cheek~ my parent do that all the time even junhyungie!! When we were still on good terms)

He paid for the both of us and left the café running in the rain while bidding me a last good bye…Ughh why does a few days seem like few years :(( and seeing the pouring rain made my mood even worst.. guess I’ll have to run back home in the rain too… 

 

Oops! sorry for the short and late update >< The next one's coming soon and i'll be focusing on junseob :P (sorry dooseob lovers ><)