CHAPTER 5

[HUNHAN] The Boy I love the most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

 

I’m feeling good today; Luhan and I were going to school together again. And guess what? We are not going to ride our limo today. We are going to ride a bus. We sat beside each other in the bus. Admiring the views that were passing. He also mentioned about the things he like the most and he hated the most.

“I’m really afraid of cockroach. Whenever I see one, I’ll panic and cry.” I chuckle in response. Seriously? He’s like a baby.

He became silent afterwards. Did I offend him?  I broke the silence with a simple sorry.

“Luhannie, Mianhae. Will you forgive me?” I showed my  aegyo to him. I know, no one can resist my cuteness. But I was wrong. He became moody all of the sudden. Why?

At my second attempt, I pulled his waist and hug him. “Luhannie~” Luhan is protesting against myhug. “Yah! Get off me.” I loosen my hug. “What made you pissed?” I asked with my softest voice. “You laughed!” He shouted back. “I said sorry.” This time, I’m the one who’s not paying attention to him. “Sehun-ah.” Luhan began to sob. “I don’t like people laughing at me.”  I forgot, he mentioned that earlier. “Sorry hyung.” I wipe his tears away and beamed at his childishness. I purposely call him hyung whenever he’s irritated.

 

After what happened at the garden, our friendship became deeper and we became closer. It’s so fast actually. At first I hated him but now we’re friends. We even go to school together with our friends.

 

*

 

Ten feet away from our classroom, I can hear the shouts and laughters of my classmates. As we enter, my friends and luhan’s friends greet the both of us.

“Lulu~” Baekhyun squealed taking his hand off Chanyeol’s hair. He and Chanyeol always fight.

“Sehun-ah~” Kris greeted me. He was tickling Tao’s neck.

Suddenly our teacher came inside so my classmates made struggled and arranged the chairs.

 

 

*

 

 

My friends invited them to join us during lunch. Everyone has their partner. Xiumin is with Chen, Lay is with Suho, Tao is with Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Kai and Kyungsoo, and mine is Luhan.  We treat each other like our brothers. Our teacher even scolded us for being noisy during class. We bond like we know a long time ago.

 

“How about we go to an amusement park tomorrow?” Kris suggested

“Sounds fun!” Xiumin commented

“Yes, it will be great. All of us will come okay? The more the merrier.” Kai added

All of us agreed to Kris. This will be our first hang out as 12. I imagine us getting wet after riding a boat and playing bump car like a child. It really makes me excited.  And being with Luhan will me more excited. He’s my new friend so I’m taking this opportunity to pay all the bads things I did to him.

 

*

 

Luhan’s POV

 

We used Kris’ van onto the park. I'm not really fond of amusement parks. But since my friends are coming, I will joining them instead. The park we chose is very nice; Lots of attractions, rides, and other events that we may be able to enjoy later. There are several people who went too.  I'd have to buy souvenirs for Mama and Mrs. oh. Gratefully, mom gave me money so that I can enjoy this day with no worries. Just one thing……..

 

“Where are we going to eat?” Xiumin whined. “How about Mcdonalds?” Suho suggested. “I cooked better than them“ Kyungsoo mumbled.

We headed our way to Mc Donalds. Chanyeol and Baekhyun ordered our food while the rest of us waited.

“Be sure to eat a lot. We’re going to rest in 15 minutes first. After this will ride Ferries wheel” Suho announced.

I almost choke what I’m hearing upon hearing that word. I can’t stand heights.

“Luhan, are you okay?” Sehun patted my back. “I-I’m O-okay”

 I didn’t tell Sehun that I hated heights because I don’t want him to laugh at me again. I should not manifest that I am weak. I need to be strong and determined. I need to be MANLY.

We will ride the ferries wheel in pairs, and I will be with Sehun.

I was trying to calm down the situation I am now. I'm very scared upon entering the ferries wheel. When an operator shut the door, I immediately huddle beside sehun. The Ferries Wheel began to move, I grew scared and sweating. I put my hand on Sehun’s arm signalling him to comfort me, but I can’t say it. He noticed that my eyes are closed, dripping sweat on my forehead, and shaking. Suddenly, he began to laugh as loud as he can. I felt really sad. My mind is like revolving due to excessive pain I feel in my heart.

Sehun stopped laughing when he caught me glaring at him. My eyes became watery. It’s the second time he laugh at me, this time is different. It’s hurting a lot more. Maybe I was expecting him to hug me or comfort me.

“Hyung can you tell me what are you feeling right now?” Sehun asked. Should I tell him that I’m scared? I bet he will laugh again. If he’ll laugh then I’ll sure to myself that I will give him punishment. “I’ve told you already right? That I hate when people laugh at me, especially when I’m feeling down.”  My hands are gripping of angriness. I don’t know why I’m like this whenever I’m with him. “Can you tell me exactly?” “Can you promise me not to laugh? ‘Coz if you do. I’m going to ignore you.” Sehun’s reaction on my statement is unreadable. “I promise” He agreed. “You know, I have this phobia thingy. I can’t stand heights. It makes me weak just like now.” I looked down feeling embarrassed. He pinched my cheeks and said “Hyung why didn’t tell me? ……………. I know, because you think that I’ll laugh.”  “Exactly.”  “I’m sorry hyung, I’m not laughing because you’re scared. I’m laughing becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter