CHAPTER 3

[HUNHAN] The Boy I love the most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up early. The sunrays streamed through the curtains of Sehun’s room, causing him to open his eyes and groan. He had school today.

He groaned when he remembered that Luhan, his new classmate, was living with him.

He went to the bathroom, cleaned himself, and went down to the kitchen. Luhan was already sitting, munching on food while Mrs. Oh pinched his cheeks.

“Lulu~ eat slowly but eat more, arasseo? Oh Sehun-ah,” Mrs. Oh, murmured and Luhan’s eyes shifted to Sehun, only to be met with a glare. Luhan pulled his eyes away and continued chewing his food. Sehun sat across from Luhan, never breaking the glare.

Is he that angry at me? Did I did something wrong? Luhan thought. He drank his milk that Mrs. Oh had given him.

Mrs. Xi was working now at Mrs. Oh’s boutique, so she was unable to bring Luhan to school.

“Sehun-ah, you and Lulu will ride the limo together, arasseo?”

Lulu?

“I’m not riding with anybody,” Sehun protested as he walked away towards from the limo.

“And where are you going?” Mrs. Oh asked, placing her hand on her waist.

“Obviously taking a bus…”

“No, get inside now,” Mrs. Oh stated, making a don’t-you-dare expression.

Sehun sat inside the car, frowning, followed by Luhan, who was confused. The entire ride was silent until Sehun broke it.

“So… Remember all the things that I’ve said to you, arasseo? No one will know that you and I are living together.”

Luhan didn’t respond yet again. He just stared out the car’s window, fancying the view of Seoul’s street. Sehun was getting impatient and besides, he hated being ignored.

“Yah! Why aren’t you talking to me? Aish. Just do it, arasseo?” Sehun slammed his back into the car’s seat.

The car pulled to a stop and Luhan didn’t fail to notice that they were still a block from the school…where no one is around to see them. Luhan quickly bowed to the driver and ran as fast as he could; he didn’t want Sehun to catch him again to bring up the topics they discussed earlier.

“Where’s that little deer?” Sehun mumbled to himself while looking around, but Luhan was nowhere to be found. “Great!”

 

---

 

Luhan entered the classroom frowning. His classmates are greeting him, except Sehun’s group. They weren’t there yet.

Kyungsoo hugged Luhan from behind which startled Luhan.

“Lulu~ you’re so cute. Do you know that?”

Luhan pouted.

“Why is everyone calling me Lulu? First is Mrs. Oh-“ I almost forgot…

“Mrs. what?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Nothing…” Luhan pinched Kyungsoo cheeks before he could continue and the two took their seats.

Sehun entered the room soon after, along with his friends. He gazed around the room, zoning his focus in on ‘the deer’. He noticed that Luhan was laughing his off, which made Sehun curious.

What are they talking about?  Sehun slammed his bag on his chair and glared at Luhan while gaining the attention of the other students.

What is his problem now? Luhan thought while trying his best to ignore Sehun’s presence whenever Sehun’s friends or Sehun himself kept throwing things at him or teasing him. Luhan didn’t notice too much, however, he just focused on writing notes or listening to the teacher. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd periods were now over, and Luhan couldn’t be more thankful.

 

~Lunch time~

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun grabbed Luhan’s arm when he entered the lunchroom.

“Lulu, you’re eating with us okay?” Lay joined them and together with Tao and Xiumin, they comfortably sat at their table and enjoyed their food.

“Lulu, after this, we’re going to show you around campus,” Tao shyly told Luhan.

“Arasseo, baby panda,” Luhan beamed at Tao. Xiumin played with Luhan’s arms, as they got lost in their laughter. They swung each other around until they accidentally bumped their arms into an unsuspecting student, causing Luhan to fall.

“Yah! Why are you so careless you ing deer?” Sehun shouted at Luhan before he noticed that the latter had fallen. Tao immediately jumped to the rescue and carried Luhan to the clinic, leaving a dumbfounded Sehun in his wake.

~At The Clinic~

Lay, Xiumin, Tao, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo decided to accompany Luhan and skip class. They were too worried and knew there was no possible way they would be able to focus if they went. They waited for what seemed like forever for the unconscious Luhan to wake. Sehun arrived an hour after the incident. The nurse, who was trying to figure out what had happened, asked Sehun what happened in an attempt to get to the bottom of things.

“He was flirting with the steamed bun over there when they knocked into me and my soda dropped. That uncoordinated little deer stepped in it and tripped. The end.” Sehun muttered while crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

When Luhan woke up, Xiumin hugged Luhan and apologize. Sehun frowned at the situation. Sehun couldn’t help but feel annoyed at the baozi all over Luhan.

“Can I leave now?” Sehun stubbornly asked, which Luhan noticed. Luhan tried to run after Sehun to find out what was wrong but a sharp pain in his head refused to let him move. He planned to apologize to Sehun when he got home…or at least get to the bottom of things.

 

“Can I leave now?” Sehun asked the nurse, but she didn’t hear him. He scoffed before turning to leave.

Sehun entered his classroom and his teacher asked him what happened since he was late. Sehun told him that the ‘little deer’ fell so he had to accompany him to the clinic.

Sehun felt guilty, but he didn’t know why. Why should I care?

He focused his attention on the lessons, trying his best not to think about Luhan. After a few minutes of diligent note taking, Chanyeol passed Sehun a note that read: Why so serious~

“What are you trying to say?” Sehun growled in a low tone. Chanyeol put his hands up in defense but laughed lowly as Sehun’s eyes narrowed.

“’Cause you’re so serious, Sehunnie. Did you and that little deer fight again, hmm?”

 “What the hell, Chanyeol? Don’t mention his name or even his nickname to me again, got it?” Sehun blurted out in annoyance.

“Mr. Oh and Mr. Park, if you have something to say to each other, you’ll both just have to wait for class to finish. For now, would you pay attention?” the teacher scolded them. Sehun shot Chanyeol a death glare, in which he responded with a chuckle.

 

---

 

After last period, Sehun and his friends wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter