CHAPTER FIVE

Two Weddings

“Kyaaaa, isn’t it lovely, honey?”  Krystal picked up blue baby trousers and showed it to Amber.

That day the sun shone so bright in Korea. The happy lovey dovey couple, Amber and Krystal  were shopping at Apgujeong  district. Today’s shopping was rather special because they were shopping for anything baby related. From clothes to bath equipment. Amber already held four bags full of baby clothes yet Krystal seemed still too excited.

“Krys baby, don’t you think it’s already enough for one day?” Amber asked with a careful tone.

Suddenly Krystal stopped her window shopping and turned to Amber.

“Well, I don’t. Do YOU baby?” Krystal said with a clear emphasize on the last word.

“”No no, of course we still need more.” Amber immediately answered.

“But it’s good to have some rest, isn’t it? It’s almost two hours and I really don’t want your feet to get swollen from this entire walk.”

Feeling stupid about her own reason, Amber shut .

“Just because I love you so much.” With that, Krystal walked to the nearest restaurant followed by Amber.

“You’re right babe.” Krystal said as she finally sit at the restaurant.

“Having a little rest in the middle of shopping is good.” Krystal said as she looked at the menu.

“If it’s about you, I’m always right, babe.” Amber flashed her dorky smile which made Krystal can’t help but smiling too.

BEEP

A new message received by Krystal’s phone.

“Ow no!” Krystal shouted when she looked at her phone.

“What’s wrong, babe?”

“Key’s mom. She’s on the way to our house.” Krystal explained.

“Err, okay.” Amber continued looking at the menu.

“And by OUR house I meant me and Key’s house, honeyyyyyyyy” Desperately she told her kinda-stupid girlfriend.

“Oh. Eh, WHAT?? Ah, I completely forgot about that!” Amber quickly closed the menu.

“Come on then!” Amber grabbed their belongings and together, they ran toward the parking lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How about Kibum (Key’s real name)?” Krystal was putting vegetables in the fridge when Key’s mom asked.

“He told me he’ll come home late tonight. Lot of works I guess.” Krystal smiling at her so-called mother in law.

“Wow, mother,  you brought seasoned crab.” Krystal excitedly said.

“That’s Kibum’s favorite. Don’t you know”

DEG

This question really hit on Krystal. Of course she didn’t know.

“He likes that more than anything. Just put that in the fridge and let him have it later.” Key’s mom said rather coldly.

“Yes mother, I’ll keep that in mind.” Answered Krystal started to feel uncomfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s almost midnight when Key decided to come home. After he said goodbye to his friends at the White Shallow, he went lazily to the exit.

And that’s when he saw him.

He’s not that tall but he has a masculine feature on his face. He wore a white jacket and brought a guitar on his back.

He went straight to Key’s direction. Right when Key was about go out he went inside. The door was too small for both of them so when they passed each other incidentally Key brushed that man’s arm and made one of his earphone plug dropped from his ear.

That man stopped for a while, looking straight at Key’s eyes.

But without saying anything he put his earphone back and went to the bar leaving Key behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Who's that mysterious man?? Stay tune to find out! kkkkkk~