CHAPTER ONE

Two Weddings

“Are you sure you wanna do this?” Amber asked girlfriend who was sitting in front of the mirror. Behind them a very pretty white gown hung on the corner of their room.

Krystal took a gulp and a galnce at the gown and said,

“Yes, it’s gonna be fine.” Even though she’s not sure at all.

Amber came closer to Krystal, reached for her shoulder and gave it a little massage.

“You know it will always be another way.” Amber said reassuring her worried girlfriend.

“But it’s gonna take a lot more time.”

“Beautiful things take times, baby.” Amber kissed Krystal’s neck, hoping it would lift away some burden.

Krystal suddenly grab Amber’s hands and turned herself from facing the mirror to Amber.

“But I want him now. Right now.  I want to hold him in my arms. I want to sing him a lullaby when it’s time for him to go to sleep. I want it so bad and I want it right now. Don’t you understand Ambs?”

Still grabbing Amber ‘s hands, Krystal’s eyes began to filled with tears.

“Yes, yes honey, I understand..”

Amber squatted down so she could look straight into Krystal’s eyes.

“I love you so much, y’know? It’s killing me to see you like this. So whatever you do, as long as you’re fine with it, I’ll stand by you. No matter what happens, okay? We’re on this together and we’ll get through this together. You and me.”

Don’t want sadness fill their night, Amber showed her dorky smile to her love before she hugged her which Krystal responded by clenched Amber’s grey shirt so tight.

“Okay! No more tears now. The bride should be happy on the night before she married, yeah?”

Amber  then carried Krystal on bridal style then walked toward their king sized bed.

“I wish  it was you who I marry tomorrow..” pouted Krystal while she was playing with Amber’s fringe.

“Nah.. don’t start it again, yeah babe.” Amber pinched Krystal’s nose.

“We’ll get there someday okay? Just wait.” Amber laid closer to Krystal and put her right  arm around Krystal and her left hand under his head.

“Beside, marrying Key wouldn’t be that bad, right? Haha”

Krystal the punched Amber’s arm lightly. She can’t help but chuckle remembering her friend Key who’s fabulously gay but still closeted and has been friends with them since they were in college.

“Yeah.. maybe it wouldn’t be that bad,” said Krystal softly as she began to close her eyes, ready to sleep on Amber’s warm arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS are always appreciated ^_^