Chapter 8

Mysterious Or................??

The day after she realized her feelings for Sooyoung she decided that she will take a step towards her feelings rather then running away from them. She will seek out Sooyoung and if Sooyoung rejects then she will try to move on even if it would hurt but she can't just sit and do nothing since if she doesn't try and fail then she would be a real loser but if she tried and got rejected she would at least know that she tried.

 

When she had confessed her feelings for Sooyoung to Yuri, Yuri had been frantic and angry not because she was having a crush over a girl no rather it had to do with the fact that it was Sooyoung. Yuri was angry that it had to be Sooyoung, she was comfortable with any other girl but Sooyoung but when Yoona had explained that she really liked Sooyoung she had agreed to help her get Sooyoung as long as Sooyoung doesn't behave like an . They had made a plan of stalking Sooyoung and get to know what she does whole day or what she likes so Yoona could impress her and get her attention but that's what they did wrong, they didn't know what they were dealing with and they were soon going to face things they hadn't even know existed.

 

 

When on Monday Sooyoung had arrived on her bike with a car following behind, Yoona and Yuri had been waiting for her in the parking lot. They were surprised to see her park her bike and soon the car followed and two guys the same as last time exited the car with two more guys behind them. As soon as Yuri saw those tall guys she had a dreamy look on her face but Yoona eyes only seeked out the voilet-eyed girl who stood on the side leaning against her bike watching the boys getting comfortable. It was when Sooyoung sensed Yoona and looked past all the boys towards where the two girls had been waiting with a amused expression was the time Yoona snapped out of her trance and tugged Yuri hand to get her attention and practically dragged the drooling girl out of there to back of the parking lot. When they where finally out of sight Yuri shrugged her off and huffed with a angry pout on her face.

 

 

"What's wrong with you? First you ogle your dream girl and then avoid me from looking at my prince charming that's not fair it's almost two weeks from the last time I saw him and then you drag me out here and spoil the moment that injustice." Yuri said with a angry scowl on her face.

 

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and scoffed at her unnie's child like antics and scowled back, "For god's sake unnie don't you see that if your prince charming knows my dream girl then he will be with her every now and then and we can stalk them both together." At this her unnie smiled a goofy smile and nodded her head eagerly while Yoona just shook her head amused. "Unnie but for us to stalk them we can't let them know we are doing do so can we? No right that's the reason I dragged you out of there in order to make our plan work you get that."

 

 

"Yes I do, but how are we going to initiate it, have you thought about something?"

 

 

"Honestly unnie we just need to act as casual as we are always just following them around by giving the air that we happen to be on the same place co-incidently you get what I mean."

 

 

"Yeah! Fine I got it, I just hope this works nonchalantly without them knowing."

 

 

"Yup we'll take care of that now let's walk behind them in as if we are just entering the university." Yuri nodded and they started walking like nothing was out of order and as usual everyone started greeting them.

 

 

When they saw everyone go complete silent they turned to look behind them and were not surprised to see Sooyoung walking behind them with the four tall, well-built boys, handsome guys walking behind her as cold as Sooyoung. Yoona turned around and tugged her unnie's hand to get her attention and whispered in her ear that, "Unnie act normal behave like you aren't affected by them and walk like everyday." Yuri nodded and started walking with Yoona, soon they reached their locker and stood there to get their books out and as soon as Sooyoung and her boys moved past them they slowly started to follow them without let them know they were doing so, the moment they turned towards the restricted area of the building and moved in Yoona and Yuri came to a halt and stared after them.

 

 

"What do we do now? They entered the restricted area where no students are allowed, should we follow them?"

 

 

"I don't know unnie, I honestly don't know, should we go behind them and try to know why they trespassed or should we return and try to forget what we saw."

 

 

"No Yoongie we decided to stalk her and know what she is like so we can't turn back now, Yoona you need to know that the girl you're falling for isn't involved in something illegal, so let's go."

 

 

Yoona nodded once and they entered the restricted section she was afraid to be honest and she wanted to believe that the girl she has come to have a crush on isn't doing something illegal but then her unnie was right she needs to find out before it's too late. They stepped in slowly and started walking in the corridor while making as minimal noise as they can. When they reached the end of they corridor they heard noises coming from a room at their left in the far end, they moved slowly towards the voice and as soon as they reached the end they recognized the room to be the old music room which consisted of a large piano and some old theatre plays. They moved closer and glanced inside through the one and only glass window available there, they saw Sooyoung sitting on the top of the piano while the four boys standing in front of her but what surprised them more was that there were four more people from which she recognized two, one was the baby faced girl and the feminine looking guy named Ryeowook, she remembered him but couldn't name the other girl and she didn't know who the other two girls were but they were quiet tall too just like Sooyoung even all the boys except Ryeowook were tall and well built.

 

 

They were talking about something but she couldn't hear them she nudged Yuri forward so that they can hear them and they heard bits and pieces of what they were talking.

 

 

"----- look as you said we all got admission in this university but now what, we can't stick around her like leeches." said one of the girls she didn't recognized.

 

 

"How about you do friendship with her it won't be difficult since you get to hang out with always?" This was suggested by Yuri prince.

 

 

"I guess Yunho is right get to know her, be her friend and stick around her some or the other way, she needs protection, she doesn't even know that unconciously she has dragged herself into a really big danger." Sooyoung said with a confidence that only a leader held, Yoona could even tell that maybe she was their head since the way she held herself and the way all of them looked up to her, she definitely looked like their leader.

 

 

"So Yunho is my prince charming's name." Whispered Yuri. The moment those words were out of all the others from inside stopped talking and turned in their direction for a moment Yoona thought they were caught but Yuri clamped a hand on and crouched down to her herself just like Yoona had done already and soon they heard the talking inside resume again as if nothing had happened.

 

 

Yoona sighed and sneered at her unnie who had the decency of looking sheepish and then they turned to hear more that's when they noticed that the voices had stopped once more and it was completely silenced as if there was no one there other then her and unnie and so she got up slowly to see what happened and was surprised to see the whole room empty not even a sign of life in the room which was filled with 9 people just now, she turned and looked around she didn't see anyone and Yuri got up too and was equally shocked to see the room completely empty. They both looked around but found nothing there. Just where did all of them disappered in a matter of seconds. 

 

 

But in there search they didn't notice a pair of blood red eyes looking at them intently and a smile form upon the creature hidding in the shadows revealing it's sharp long fangs with a swipe of tongue on the lips covered in blood. It had found it's target and that was Yoona even after Sooyoung had warned her she hadn't listened to her and soon she will pay.

 

=============================================================================================================

 

A/N: Hi long time since I updated this I hope you liked this I hope this chapter explains something and soon you all will know why Sooyoung has been creepy.....

I hope you all liked this chapter and I hope you all comment since in helps keeping me inspired.....