Chapter 5

Mysterious Or................??

When she woke up next day she knew that she woke up late but not enough late to miss classes so she just tiredly strolled towards her bathroom for performing morning rituals as usual she took a tour to the other rooms to find them empty the way they were when she came back from her school last evening. She still wondered why she even cared to go and check other rooms when she already knew the scenario was going to be no different yet it was as if the habit of hoping was in her nature.

 

She shrugged her shoulders and got downstairs to see the living room brightly lit up by the rays of the sun, the weather looked nice outside as it was the first time she ever observed her living room looking so beautiful with the white floor-lenght curtains swaying with the light breeze and the hallway lit with a goldenish shine of the sunrays, it looked as if someone had placed a shining carpet for a princess to walk on and she chuckled at her own thought of assuming herself as a princess when her reality was totally opposite, even if she was rich.pretty and popular, she lacked some very important things and those were the love of her parents, the pampering from her brother and a really beautiful prince charming to take her heart away.

 

At the thought of prince charming her eyes flashed white and of suddenly Sooyoung's face appeared and soon she rolled her eyes and scowled, puffing her cheeks and pouting. What a beautiful thought was spoiled with an unnecessary thought. She frowned and left for the kitchen in search of her Kahi unnie who is her only morning sunshine. As she entered the kitchen she was surprised to see the kitchen totally intact and only a plate full of breakfast covered in plastic was kept on the kitchen counter with a stick on note stuck to the fridge with similar handwriting in perfect bold red letters said,

 

" I am sorry sweetheart,I had to go out to take groceries the stock was getting empty so I guess you have to leave without getting a glance of my beautiful face, Still good morning and have a nice day" --Your sunshine Kahi unnie.

 

She smiled, even through just short note her unnie knew how to pull up a smile on her face. She took her breakfast and relished on it until she was done and then she left to get ready for her school. At the thought of school she cringed a little as she remembered the know fimiliar face and shivered at the cold look she got from those violet eyes. She was never going to think about it ever again but failed coz as soon as she stood in front of the mirror she wallowed in her self-pity aas the previous day events went through her mind. She got ready and headed out as soon as Yuri's car pulled in her drive way she got in the car with her essentials and greeted Yuri with a perfect smile and sat straight avoiding Yuri's gaze as she knew what was coming, so before Yuri could even start Yoona interupted,

 

"Yuri-ah I'm fine just so you know I just don't want to talk right now I will tell you when I fell like, right now just avoid the topic please." Yoona looked at Yuri with pleading eyes and Yuri narrowed her eyes before turning her eyes on the road and starting up the ingnition of the engine. Yoona sighed contently, as so far the morning had went really well and she didn't want to spoil it with some absurd conversation so as she thought before turning to the window to gaze out of the window. The morning was beautiful similar roads passing by, shops opening, people out for work and as usual the coffee shop lined up the scenario always the same yet everything felt suddenly light and more beautiful as if her eyes were wide open now and she could actually see the beauty now of her surroundings. It was as if she could see extraodinarily in the odinary things but she shrugged it as a side thought.

 

They reached there destination as usually in silence and got down but there was something really off as Yoona turned to see Yuri she could see the same uncertainity in the girl's eyes, the parking lot was incredibly quiet, it's not that it can't be but they were so used to the hustle and bustle in there that it felt really weird. There were cars parked but still not a single sign of a person other than them was there. They both looked around a came a little futher from the parking lot to see a whole bunch of girls giggling and swooning while a bunch of guys scowling and irritated. Both girls didn't get it quiet understanding so they both moved futher to see the cause of such nature and as soon as they came out in the light, the guys who were just now scowling brightened up to which both the girls rolled their eyes and turned to the still squealing girls and soon they pushed pass them to see what was the cause of there such weird behaviour and soon came face to face to a silver lamborgini in which a guy was sitting wearing a grey t-shirt with ripped jeans in the driver's seat while another guy was wearing whit t-shirt with black casual coat and was kneeling to the driver seat's open door of the car with a mobile in his hand texting someone.

 

Yoona had to admit that both the boys were really handsome but she was quiet surprised that she didn't have any interest in them but that was totally opposite scenario for Yuri cause she was pratically drooling looking at the guy who was standing and not giving a to even look up and give a damn. Yoona shook Yuri to get her out of the trance and failed so she just opted to drag her in with herself not giving a chance for her to protest but when she entered in the building she saw a glimpse of something which passed in front of her with such a speed that she thought it was just a breeze if she hand't seen the blackness turning at the corner, now she was curious and she knew that sometimes her curiosity is going to get her in a big trouble but she was determined so she dragged the still protesting Yuri with her where she saw the blackness dissappear.

 

"Yuri-ah, just shut up will you" Yoona said climbing up the stairs as quietly as possible because she didn't knew what she was getting herself into  but she still trusted her eyes and denied that  her mind would play games with her.

 

"Yah where is your respect to your unnie" Yuri scolded Yoona totally unaware of her surrounding as she was still dazed with the image of a prince like face.

 

"Whatever Unnie please will you just shut up or else just leave I am not interested in dealing with you now okay unnie" Yoona said a little irritated as her unnie can be stubborn sometimes and so was she. So she didn't turn around till she came face to face to the rooftop door now unknowingly she was expecting that breeze to be Sooyoung she didn't know why but it felt like it even if her rational mind was telling her that it was impossible for a human to flee at such a speed yet her subconcious mind was protesting she cracked open the door enough to peep in and was shell shocked to see Sooyoung standing on the railing, so her assumption was right but then how was it even possible but now she wasn't worried of those things as she was more focused on Sooyoung standing on the railing she was afraid that the girl would lose her balance and fall which can lead to probably death too and to this thought she shuddered with fear and try to push further the thought.

 

She wanted to go and pull her back on the roof floor from the railing she was afraid that the girl might get hurt and she even wanted to apologize for yesterday as she has decided the day before and end the matter once and for all but her legs were frozen as if they were not in control and kept her sticking to the ground. She observed Sooyoung closely for the first time as she used to always see the girl in hurry or fury but now it was totally different she looked calm her face was expressionless yet her body language and her face showed some kind of peace it was now that she observed how beautiful the girl was, she had pale skin not perfect snow-white yet a complexion really rare in koreans,her hairs were long raven black and straight,her nose small and lips perfectly shaped in all she looked like a model cut out from a high class magazine, she was skinny and really tall even taller than Yoona herself and Yoona was amused her eyes were gazing downwards and continously drugging a hole in something that the other girl was observing and suddenly Sooyoung looked straight up right in front of her but her gaze was narrowed downwards as if she was having a silent conversation through her eyes.

 

Yoona was a liitle curious as to what Sooyoung was observing or rather as to whom she was conversing so she opened the door a little more and stepped inside silently approaching and off suddenly Sooyoung started walking on the railing to the edge Yoona thought she was caught so she crouched down to hid herself but when she looked up again a shiver passed through her as she saw Sooyoung jumping past the edge and down Yoona got up soon and ran of to the edge and looked upon the railing and saw Sooyoung land as gracefully as a flower it was as if she was watching an action flick but that only happens in films not in really life rightb but now she doubted it.

 

She saw Sooyoung run of the back on the School and climbing the wall so easily as if she had a invisible ladder and running off to god knows where but what surprised her to the core was the fimiliar lamborgini following her direction and it was the same she could say it garaunteed as she got a glimpse of the same grey t-shirt and ripped jeans. She scrambled to her feet and was utterly shocked to process all the information.

 

First Sooyoung ran to a inhuman speed.

 

Second she jumped of five floors like nothing and climbed the compound wall like a spider man, was she a ninja?

 

Third the breathtakingly handsome guys followed Sooyoung which means they were here for Sooyoung and they know her.

 

So the silent eye conversation what she having was with those two, was It?

 

Damn she had a headache coming soon and she has to get to know more about this Choi Sooyoung or else her curiousity will kill her .   

===================================================================================================

 A/N:Hi I know I am updating after a week but I am too busy with me schedules have model makings but still Iwould try to update soon I just wanted to ask you guys that do you want chapters having Sooyoung's point of view too or should I go with the flow like this and well one more thing can someone from you guys be nice and make a poster for this story if someone is willing please help me.

Thank you!!

Keep reading and commenting!!!