Chapter 7

Mysterious Or................??

ALL The THINGS written in italics are her thoughts.

=============================================================================================================

Yoona slept on her bed staring intently at the ceiling as if it's the most interesting thing in the world right now. She was thinking over the turn of events occurring since a certain violet eyed girl has entered the school. Now that she thinks, this year is certainly going to be interesting, since Sooyoung has entered this school, her daily life has turned upside down. She doesn't know what's gotten into her she seem to not get Sooyoung out from her mind for the past few days , it's as if the violet eyed girl has somehow permanently fixed herself in her head. 

 

After that night when Sooyoung dropped her home she can feel it or rather she knows the air around her has taken some kind of shift, she is always warm inside even if the crisp, chilly air send shiver down her spine, her eyes always seek for the long legged loner always, she feels a pair of violet eyes always boring a hole in the back of her head but whenever she turns around there's no one, she feels stupid and insane for seeing things but then again she can't bring herself to deny that she feels someone's presence around her always, in the corridor, at the cafeteria, heck she even feels it afterschool when she hangs out with her friends or is simply lazing around in her bedroom, just like now.

 

It's not like she didn't see Sooyoung after that night but it's rather the other way around, it's like she can't meet her eyes, she feels all warm and fuzzy inside when she feels Sooyoung's eyes on her and if by chance somehow her eyes meet those violet eyes a blush would start to creep from her neck to the tip of her nose. She didn't know what to make of all this feelings, she always gets tingling feeling, it's as if her skin burns if it comes in contact with Sooyoung's even if it's just a brush of shoulder in the corridor while passing by, her stomach flutters every time Sooyoung's around her as if certainly there are hundreds of butterflies dancing in her gut.

 

Yoona’s train of thoughts is broken as her phone starts ringing, she searches her cellphone on the nightstand rather clumsily, once she found  it, she flops back on her bed and flips open her cellphone and perches up on her pillows comfortably, ‘Hi unnie.’

 

‘Is that all you can say?’ Yuri all but grumbled, ‘You need to do better than that to convince me that everything’s fine.’

 

Despite Yuri’s ranting Yoona smiled after all Yuri did deserve an explanation for her stupid behavior for the past few days.

 

‘Unnie I’m sorry, is all you can get out from me now, I know you deserve an explanation of my weird behavior but seriously Unnie I don’t want to talk about it now.’

 

‘Fine I’m not going to push you but still I’m worried you have gone all insane with that Sooyoung girl around and don’t you deny it I know you better that anyone else. I know this weird behavior has something to do with that girl.’ Yuri said it with finality and Yoona knew better than to argue with her now since she really had guessed right, so she only took upon sighing.

 

‘Okay yes you have got me there but I’m not going to justify anything and before you start screaming Sooyoung has not done anything.’ 

 

‘Wow when did that happen, now you are defending her seriously what’s wrong with you Yoona one minute you are running away from her and the next you defending her, I really think you have lost it.’ Yuri all but screamed it frustration.

 

‘Turst me unnie I would have explained you if I myself would have figured out my actions and yes unnie I might have lost it.’ Yoona gave an exasperated sigh. ‘Unnie I think it’s not an ideal time to talk about this right now, how about I call you later when I finally figure out what’s wrong with me.’

 

‘Okay sweetheart I hope you tell me everything I’m just worried about you just don’t stress yourself over this Kay bye take care.’ And with that Yoona got the empty dial tone.

 

She threw her cellphone on the nightstand and flopped down on her bed sighing deeply and going back to analyzing strange things happening with her for all these past days.

 

First things first I always felt giddy, happy, fluttery whenever she was around Sooyoung. I got all nervous and worked up whenever I felt the presence of Sooyoung’s eyes on me. I felt warm and fidgety whenever Sooyoung’s hand came in contact with mine by mistakenly and as far as I know aren’t these the signs of ……. Oh my god! These are the signs of having a crush on someone. 

 

Yoona bolted upright as soon as she realized this and turned a fair shade of red blushing all over. She giggled to herself flopping down on her bed and rolling all over it. She felt giddy and happy after all this was the first time she ever felt like this. So this was how it felt to have a crush. She hugged herself smiling like an idiot but then she realized something and again bolted straight upright

 

 How can I have a crush on a girl it isn’t normal I mean normally a girl has a crush on a guy or vice versa and it’s rarely seen for a girl to have crush on girl or a guy to have a crush on a guy so maybe I’m from the rare category but then aren’t people like us despised by the world and what about Sooyoung I don’t even know it she even swings my way one sec… What the Hell! What am I thinking I haven’t even thought about a girl before Sooyoung heck not even a guy for that matter then how can I conclude that I like Sooyoung but then again this feelings I have whenever I’m around her cannot be denied and they all state that I have a crush on her, okay so maybe I do have a crush on her but then after that what, do I seek Sooyoung? Do I go and confess her? Also firstly I need to know if she even likes me that way. Hold on does she even like girls? GOD! Help me!

 

Yoona screamed in frustration and flopped back down on her bed ruffling her hairs and going to sleep in denial with a frown masking her face. If she had turned around and looked out of her window she would have noticed a certain pair of violet eyes looking out for her and figure sitting on her balcony railing.

=============================================================================================================

A/N: hi everyone, 

I have finally updated and I know it is a small chapter but please spare me this time I have just completed my exams yesterday so I'm still a little bit worked up but I would try to update this daily if possible I hope you like this.

please comment they keep me inspired and make me write more.

Thank you and love u all!