Chapter 6

Mysterious Or................??

For the rest of the day I couldn't get the girl out of my mind I was still in utter shock and tried to process all the events from meeting Sooyoung to today's morning stunt, I don't believe my eyes still that she jumped off five floors straight and of course I can't tell anyone about it, because in the end everyone will thing I have lost my mind to blurt out anything.  Aish, I can't concentrate like this anymore. I frowned in frustration and it seems like Yuri caught my eye and looked at me confused, of course I can't even tell her she will only laugh her off ,she won't believe me so I have to sort out everything myself.

For first I can tell Sooyoung is different from the rest of us, she is rude, arrogant and unfriendly by nature but that’s nothing out of order, some people like to be outcast. But still, secondly she can run to an inhuman speed, strong enough to break someone’s nose and can jump like a ninja straight five floors down without getting hurt so does that mean she isn’t human?  but how is it possible, but those things indicate that she has some supernatural powers, does something like supernatural even exists?  And if it does than what is she? Ugh!!

I ruffled my hairs in frustration this is going to lead me to nothing but just a migraine. Why did I go there? This curiosity is going to get me killed one day seriously. But now that I have already got myself into this I can’t leave it just like that in the middle. Seriously Yoona, people run away from problems, you bring problems to yourself, Isn’t she already scary enough that you want to still explore about her. I am not going to back down so what if she is scary, she doesn’t seem to be bad, yeah right she isn’t bad.  

The rest of the day went in blur but I still couldn’t figure anything out and the person in question was nowhere to be found. I’m just getting irritated by each passing minute why doesn’t the bell ring it’s the last lecture maybe I can get out of here and try to investigate further, investigate what seriously Yoona if it wouldn’t have been serious I would have laughed myself I fell like a CBI officer damn. But how am I going to figure out things without getting Sooyoung on guard because I’m not sure that if she knows that I’m thinking of spying on her then she would just sit and let me do it peacefully. I’m already skeptical and this is eating me more this inner turmoil should stop right now or I would be in a really grumpy mood and snap at everything. Aish! I’m going mad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ringggggggggggggg

At last I am free, now I can start my mission Sooyoung . I didn’t even wait for Yuri and dashed out like a mad woman. Wow I should complement myself that  my brain works really fast when I need it the most I perfectly know where I can find her, Yes! Adrenaline rushing through my body I ran as fast as I can to the parking lot and frantically searched for one particular black coloured BMW bike and there it was perfectly placed, Yoona mentally celebrated about being a good observant and remembering things, after all she still remembered Sooyoung’s bike even after getting a quick glance of it only once. But if the bike is here that means there are only two possibilities, either she is in the university somewhere or she would come back to get her bike. So now I have to wait for her arrival or should I go find the university no I should wait here, what if she comes here while I’m trying to find her else where.

“Yah, Yoona you idiot why the hell did you run out on me” That’s Yuri, I should have known.

I turned around and gave her a apologetically sweet smile, she just narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms looking at me suspiciously. I winced under her stare and replied in a low voice,

“I had to catch up to something, mianhe unnie”

“Are you lying to me or are you hiding something cause you are a little brat, looking at you I can tell that something is up” She gave me a threating look and I gulped, she can be scary sometimes.

I smiled and tried not to stutter, “Ah! No unnie nothing’s up just had some work in library and then I came here to find you” Yoona you can’t even lie properly, how are you going to spy.

“You had a work in library and then you came to find me but you are standing near someone else’s bike why that is so?”

I felt like smacking myself in the face and resist it I faked a laugh,” Hahahaha no I was just examining the bike isn’t it cool?” Now I felt like melting myself in a puddle of poo, seriously how lame.

“When did you get interest in bikes? Huh”, she should be investigating officer. I gave her a greasy smile and shrugged to end the topic there and I think she got my message but still her look said that for now she is letting it off but she will catch hold of me soon. I gulped at that thought and snapped at Yuri’s voice,

“Now let’s go but I’m gonna get to you soon” She said it in a firm tone, I shuddered. As what she said registered in my mind I started thinking about a way to escape in order to start my mission.

“Ah! Unnie you should leave alone ahead cause I have some work pending, don’t worry I won’t get myself in any kind of trouble” I blurted out a little unsure.

“What no, I won’t leave I’m staying when your work is done we will both go together” I knew this was coming, come on Yoona think fast.

“Oh no you don’t have to it might take a lot of time so it did be better if you leave I will tell Kahi noona to pick me up so don’t worry go ahead”, I perfectly knew that noona’s name would shut her up cause now she looked relieved yet unsure.

“You sure would be fine all by yourself, coz I know you’re a magnet to problems”, she sure cares a lot about me no one can take her place in my life my one only best friend. To this a grin spread out on my face and I smiled wide and hugged her to erase any kind of insecurity. She relaxed eventually in my arms and I left hold of her before one last squeeze. She looked at me smiling before walking towards her car while I followed her, she sat in the car and started off her engine then turned around giving me smile,

“Call me for sure when you reach home”, She said and I nodded while she drove off.

I sighed in contentment she surely would make a worrying mom, I snorted at the thought and glanced around surely most of them were headed to their respective homes and parking lot was starting to empty out except me and bike I decided to sit on the bench just outside the parking lot so I don’t miss any sound of someone coming.  It was creepy sitting alone here soon the gate would have to be closed and the janitor would shoo me away, but that’s still a prior hour away, now I’m worrying about Sooyoung not coming but I know she has to come in order to take her bike. But still what if she doesn’t come and her bike get taking away by the lost and found department my chance of following her gets failed, my train of thoughts got interrupted when I heard sounds of footsteps and stood up quickly and quietly glanced in the parking lot without letting my presence known and there she was standing tall beside her bike texting furiously to someone she stopped texting and I leaped behind in order to not get caught, I leaned again from behind the wall to watch her and she was looking around her like she sensed someone but then I saw her shrug and I sighed inwardly.

She looked the same all beautiful and in glory but what mesmerized me were her unusually captivating eyes, her eyes were deep and it seemed like they had seen and hide a lot of things within them, when my dazed mind got its senses & I smacked myself. I shook my head and tried to focus but when I glanced back again she was nowhere. What the- she disappeared on me again I came out from my hiding place and walked ahead to see the whole parking lot empty, in matter of seconds she disappeared like wind and I lost my chance on knowing about her but I didn’t hear a sound of the bike, so I glanced around me frantically & sure enough  her bike was still there.

“Are you trying to find me?” ! To her sound I turned around really fast which made me lose my balance and trip backwards so I shut my eyes really tight and let the downfall come what can be more embarrassing but to my surprise it never came and immediately I opened my one eye and then another and blinked twice before a face to close to mine came in view. Adrenaline pumped in my blood and my heart started to beat erratically and I gulped, this close she looked more captivating and her eyes made drown in them but I snapped when she started to lose her hold on my waist and stood up properly. I tried to calm my racing heart and felt like an idiot when it didn’t, what’s wrong with me? It never occurred like this before. I could feel myself getting hot and by cheeks and ears turning red in spite of me not wanting them to be.

She coughed to get my attention and I snapped my head up looking at her and then again looking down at my shoes, they seemed more interesting right now, I chanced a glance at her and she folded her arms in front of her while wearing the poker face with narrowed eyes,

“Were you by any chance spying on me?” I gulped at that and shook my head in a childish manner.

“No not at all, I was just passing by and saw you.” I lied hoping that she would buy it.

“Really what are you doing here at this hour it’s already 8.30 past two & half hour from the last lecture?” She asked me in suspicion at that I folded my hands and looked her in the eye too confidently,

“I could ask you the same?” I deadpanned it was the only way to get away with this.

She smirked, “yeah right, I was here to take my bike back, now what about u?”

“Where were you the whole day?” I said changing the subject cause I know I never good at lying and I’d die rather than letting her know that I was waiting for her, no that’s not gonna happen.

“Now you’re going to interrogate me huh? Well you change the subject really good right?” She quirked her eyebrow and shook her head while chuckling I was shocked to see her chuckle I mean who thought the usually stoic girl would actually show some different side and now wondering it actually made me more curious about knowing her other side.

She looked up and went near her bike she sat on it and started her bike, she looked at me with her usual poker face and, “You should go home it’s too late for a pretty girl like you to roam around alone”

I don’t know why I mean I have got that compliment a lot of times but this time it seemed different and it made my face heat up I looked down and nodded not able to look up or speak, it seems like I should go visit the doctor it’s so unusual for me to behave like that. I still braved and looked up to see her looking at me intently and then accelerating the bike and driving off. I have to follow her but right now what I felt more important was to calm my racing heart and going home and getting rid of this mushy feeling, focus Yoona stop it you can’t squeal for no reason she isn’t even cute. I think I have lost it, rush home Yoona you need a good shower and a peaceful sleep only then maybe you would have your mind cleared out.

As I left the parking lot I sensed that something was off, something was not in place I glanced around and saw white fog surrounding me and making the road ahead of me blur it felt unusually dark and out this is scary I can’t see anything properly damn I’m scared.

But then I heard a bike and soon enough the fog disappeared slowly while Sooyoung and her bike came in view she got off and rushed towards me and glanced around me as if glaring at someone but when I looked around there was no one in sight she held my hand and it was unusually warm it felt nice and cozy and unconsciously I smiled she dragged me towards her bike and sat on it while letting go off my hand I pouted mentally and then snapped while focusing on Sooyoung who was currently wearing helmet, I looked confused as to why she came back here and why did she look all panicked back when she came here as if she knew something bad was going to happen. She caught my look and shrugged,

“Hop on tell me the way and I’ll leave you” She said it coolly.

I was shocked at first and was going to refuse but then I glanced around and knew that it would be safe to go with her, but still I had so many questions to ask and would she even answer my questions, a tap on my arm snapped me out and I looked up at her she had her eyebrow quirked up in question and I knew that I should hop on soon or else if she gets annoyed she would leave me alone over here and that was the least I ever wanted.

So I got on behind her and sat down with my heart racing I don’t know what’s wrong with it and tried to be as far as possible until,

“Hold on to my shoulder or waist or else you’ll fall off get a grip” she said smoothly and I shivered while gulping down and held on to her shoulders but when the bike started it jerked and made lean into her back due too which my hands went to her waist and let them rest there ignoring the feeling of comfort from the body warmth radiating from the person in front of me.

===================================================================================================

A/n: hello there,

After a long time I am so sorry to update it so late but had a lot of on mind.

I hope you enjoyed and chapter was fulfillment after disappearing on you guys!!

and if you enjoyed you know what to do 

Keep Reading and Commenting!!

And well this is sooyoung's bike cool right....

Yoona lucky to get a seat on her....