Chapter 1

Mysterious Or................??

When Yoona woke up,it was so quiet in the house that she thought it must be Sunday.

If only.

Not that she wasn't used to it but she still hoped to see her family when she woke up every morning. It was always like this she waking up on her own, normally every child use to get annoyed if their moms woke them up but in her case she wished it would have happen atleast once after she became 12 but now she was grown into a fine young girl rather 19 but still she hoped nonetheless.

She got up and headed to washroom she spashed cold water on her face dried off with her towel. Yoona took a deep breath ,tried to pull herself together,in case her mother was waiting for her on the other side of the door.

She wasn't. She always hoped and then her hopes came down.

She headed to her parent's room and it was like always clean and made up, on her way back to her room she took a peek in her brother's room and it was as usually made up as if he never slept the night before but she knew better that he had come slept and even left without even greeting her it was like that always and it seems it's not going to change.

She sighed long and steady.

She composed herself and made her way back to her room she had long bath to relax herself, she got out dried herself got dressed. Jeans and t-shirt with a sweater. Put on her make-up,but no so much that her so called bestie "Yuri" started making cracks about she going to 'Tramp tryouts'.

When she to got the kitchen,she smiled unconciously and hugged her nanny from behind. She was the only one whom she would first greet in the morning and last to greet at night her nanny was in rather 40's yet she always was beautiful and would pull a smile from the girl.

On the kitchen counter were cereal boxes scattered,orange juice already poured ready and coffee getting ready in the coffeemaker.There were dishes and bowls in the sink a sure sign that her parents and brother had dinner the night before. Still she didn't get why so much of breakfast was lying on the Kitchen counter it's not like she would eat all this right now even if she had a really big appetite even if her body structure was a whole 180 degree opposite. She raised an eyebrow at her Kahi Unnie aka her nanny.

"What I won't want my baby to go to University hungry now would I? and that also on your new year's first day" Kahi asked a little Skeptical.

"Nope but still as if I eat so much" Yoona pouted cutely and then smiled when her nanny patted her hairs.

Sometime while she was having breakfast they heard a car pull up in their driveway and a horn resounded her ears she just shrugged got up and headed towards her bedroom to take her schoolbooks avoiding the honking to the cars horn.

Really sometimes Yuri can be so noisy and a pain in the as Yoona is the one who has to deal with the scolding of their neighbourhood but she just shrugged she was used to it.

When she entered the kitchen again to say good bye, Yuri was sitted in one of the sits and having the juice she glanced at her smiled a sweet smile she smiled back and both headed out after Yuri was done drinking her juice.

"So What have you planned on doing this year which club are you joining?" Yuri asjed absentmindedly.

"Don't know maybe we could join dance club and afterall it isn't that difficult we were already in the cheerleaders team" Yoona said all excited about her new year.

"Ya right and stop bounce you little ball of excitement it's not like we are already in" Yuri said a little bored sure enough the new year was going to be good as they both hoped the same.

They reached SM university soon and hopped out off the car and bouced happily to the locker room to resume some books there so they won't have to carry books everywhere.

As they entered the girls locker room everyone crowded around Yoona and Yuri and asked different kind of stuffs like which class was they appointed, what were the subjects, what club they are joining blah blah....

They ignored the irritating and annoying crowd and pushed pass them to get to their locker they placed their books and took only the essentials but still the crowd seem to linger around them they mind afterall who didn't like the attention but still it got annoying sometimes.They knew that they all would pester them both as both had great personalities Rich,witty and beautiful still they never took advantage of this things it was the crowd who gave them that positions.They gladly accepted it.

They headed to their first class and studied till break the crowd had grew much more they expected even the newbies started to bug them Yoona got really frustrated and without giving a hint she sprinted towards the roof top to hide but pretty much her fans took off after her with yuri following seriously it was already getting ridiculous.

She barged in without a second glance and closed the door behind her still to be on the safe side she hid herself behind the slightly brought out and short wall she kneeled down to better hid herself and glanced around to see if she was safe it was that when she noticed she wasn't alone.

For the first time I saw her.........

Sitting on the roof top, on the edge........lonely....was the thought which passed though my mind.

Who is she ? what is she doing here ? Why does she looks lonely ?

.

.

.

Most important why am I even bothered.....?

.

.

.

.

"Yah-Yoona don't hide away, your fans are bothering me" Yuri's voice ran through my ears like a piercing

And I hissed because now the said unknown girl turned aroung to shoot me a glare I guess disturbing her wasn't a good idea. I turned back to look at the closed door and then back at the girl but what surprised me was she wasn't anywhere, no sign of anyone else then me was there, as if she never existed in the first place it was like a breeze of air....

But then I saw her I know she was here,

Where did she go In mere seconds?

Was I hallucinating?

But my eyes won't betray me............or would they??

===================================================================================================

HELLO,

Here goes the first chapter I hope you like it and please do comment to let me know how is it going and well I don't know if I am writing long or short just let me know through your comment and no hard feelings so just let me know.

Thank you for reading and commenting in advance!!!

 

 

Please COMMENT  !!

Here's Kahi Unnie Just incase you get curious.