blondes, Blondes, BLONDES!!!

21 Hump Street: Office Hours

“Wow” Tao exclaims from behind the receptionist desk, magazine in hand “What is it, dumb blonde Tuesday?”

Jongin rolls his eyes as he passes the older male

“Halt” Tao yells.

Jongin sighs but does as he’s told, turning around to face the annoying Chinese man stopping him from getting to his desk.

“What?” he asks, slightly annoyed

“Remove your beanie” Tao demands, flipping another page of his magazine.

Jongin huffs but removes his hat anyways.

Tao raises an eyebrow and Jongin really doesn’t want to ask, but he’s forced to.

“What is it?” he asks, feeling a little self conscious.

“You look hot” is all Tao says before he returns to his magazine.

“Seriously” Jongin grumbles as he walks away.

 

>>> 

 

“Dear God, its spreading” Jongdae exclaims as he steps out of his office.

“What’s spreading?” Yixing asks out of concern “Are you sick? Do you need to go to the doctor? Is it contagious?” he covers his mouth with his hand as he advances towards the younger male.

“Stay away from me you mutated freak” Jongdae panics, backing away slowly “You’ve been infected”

“What?” Yixing yells “Oh my god, I need a doctor, I’m dying” He screams as he runs down the hallway and out the front door.

“Yah!” Luhan yells “What did you do that for?”

“Stay away from me” Jongdae warns, pressing his back against the wall behind him

“What the hell is your problem?” Tao asks as he and Sehun round the corner.

“Oh god, there’s more of you” Jongdae cries

“What’s going on?” Jongin asks as he and Baekhyun exit the break room

“Not you too” Jongdae cries out, sliding to the floor to wrap his arms around his legs

“What the is wrong with you?” Baekhyun asks, taking a step closer

“Kris” Jongdae screams “KRIS!!!”

“What?” Kris yells as he energizes from his office

“I forgot” Jongdae says quietly, a look or absolute horror on his face “you’re one of them

“What the hell are you talking about?” Kris asks but he never gets an answer because Jongdae spots Joonmyun coming out of his office to see what all the noise was about. He yells in excitement and jumps up and into Joonmyun’s arms so fast it makes the older male stumble.

“Save me” Jongdae cries, burying his head in Joonmyun’s neck.

“What’s going on?” Joonmyun asks, trying to pry the younger man off of him.

“No idea” Kris answers before returning to his office.

 

>>> 

 

“You have got to be kidding me” Minseok says

“Don’t patronize me” Jongdae defends “You’re one bad dye job away from being one of them

Chanyeol laughs when Minseok rolls his eyes

“You too chuckles” Jongdae grumbles as he crosses his arms and sinks further into his seat.

“It is kind of weird” Joonmyun adds “I hadn’t even realized”

“That’s how it works” Jongdae informs “It starts with one and then the next thing you know…BAM…everyone is infected”

“You make it sound like some kind of disease” Kyungsoo snickers

“It is” Jongdae deadpans, shooting a glare at the younger man.

“Well” Kyungsoo rolls his eyes “I maintain that Kai looks extremely y”

“Yeah, plus it totally suits Luhan, Tao and Sehun” Minseok adds

“You know” Joonmyun says “Kris doesn’t look so bad either”

“And Yixing and Baekhyun look really cute” Chanyeol finishes

“It’s not a question of looking good” Jongdae yells “And you two don’t get an opinion” he says, pointing at Chanyeol and Minseok.

“Fine” Minseok huffs as he stands up, grabbing Chanyeol by the arm “then we’re leaving”

“Good riddance you orange headed morons” Jongdae calls after them. Minseok slams Suho’s office door shut harder than even he had intended, causing the picture frames to fall.

“You’re paying for those” Joonmyun says, shooting Jongdae a glare hard enough to rival Kris’.

 

>>> 

 

“So, the weirdest thing happened to me today” Yixing announces as he walks back into the office. He’d been missing for an hour and a half after the whole Jongdae incident.

“Weirder then you running out of the office like a little earlier?” Tao asks

Yixing laughs it off as he moves towards his desk “Yeah” he says “way weirder”

“God I hate you so much for making me interested” Tao mumbles as he pulls himself out of the receptionist desk to follow after the blonde headed idiot.

“So what happened?” Tao hates to ask but he was bored as hell and the whole Chen meltdown happened ages ago.

“Okay” Yixing starts “I was heading to the doctors, you know, because Chen said I was infected with something”

Tao nods, his interest a little peaked; maybe the doctor finally confirmed what he knew to be true all along. That Yixing was retarded.

“And I was at a stop light; you know those weird flashing lights that control traffic”

“I know what a stop light is” Tao deadpans

“Right” Yixing continues “So I look over and there was this guy dressed up as a devil, and I was like ‘Huh, that’s strange, I wonder if they sell ice cream at the hospital’ turns out, they don’t”

Tao rolls his eyes, regretting ever taking interest in the story in the first place.

“So when it was finally my time to see the doctor” Yixing goes on “he was like ‘so what happens to be the problem?’ and I was all ‘well, currently I’m sort of angry you don’t serve ice cream here’ and he was like ‘no, I mean medically’ and I was all ‘I don’t know, my friend told me to come here’ and he was like ‘are you mentally inept?’ and I was like ‘, I don’t know you stay out of my business’ and he was all ‘if you don’t have any medical problems gtfo’ and I was all ‘rude’ and he was all ‘maybe I should order you a psych evaluation’ and I was like ‘eww, no, you’re like 50, I’m not drinking alcohol with you’ and he was like ‘get out’ and I was all ‘fine’ and then he—“

“Jesus, is this even relevant?” Tao asks “I thought you said something weird happened”

“I’m getting to it” Yixing says “so I was driving back to the office”

Tao straightens up, getting ready for the good part.

“And this kid dressed up like a giant ice cream cone was standing on the corner handing out coupons for a free scoop of ice cream”

“And?” Tao presses

“That’s it” Yixing says “I went to the doctors to get ice cream and ended up getting it for free. That’s weird, right?”

Tao is quiet for a second, staring blankly at the older

“I hate you so much” Tao mumbles as he stands up and walks away.

 

>>> 

 

“So” Luhan asks as soon as Kyungsoo steps out of Suho’s office “What the hell is wrong with Chen?”

“Oh that” Kyungsoo chuckles, looking around the room; noticing everyone’s attention was on him, he continues “he’s concerned that more than half the staff are blonde. Thinks it’s some kind of conspiracy”

 

 

<<<The Next Day>>>

 

“God damnit” Kyungsoo groans as he walks into the office

“What’s wrong with you?” Tao asks from behind the receptionist desk

“Nothing” Kyungsoo grumbles as he heads straight for Jongdae’s office.

 

>>> 

 

 “Pay up ” Jongdae snickers

Kyungsoo grumbles as he pulls out two ₩50,000 bills and hands it over to the older.

“I can’t believe Kris, Luhan, Yixing, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun are such es”

“What can I say” Jongdae laughs “a paranoid Jongdae is a dangerous Jongdae”

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes “Enjoy that” he says pointing to his lost money “I’m never betting with you again”

“I told you I could get them to dye their hair a different color” Jongdae snickers “you really shouldn’t doubt my powers”

Kyungsoo has to laugh at that “Kai didn’t change his hair”

Jongdae smiles evilly at the younger “And we all know why that is, don’t we?” he chuckles “someone have a little blonde ?”

“Shut up” Kyungsoo grumbles, standing up

“Aww” Jongdae says, standing up too “Don’t take it so personally” he says, slinging his arm over Kyungsoo’s shoulder as he escorts the man out of his office.

Kyungsoo shrugs the arm off as he looks around the room. Kris and Chanyeol had exchanged their blonde locks for black, Yixing and Tao a light brown, Luhan had opted for a rag-doll red, Baekhyun purple, and Sehun had gone for ‘a crayon box threw up on my head’ type look.

“” Kyungsoo remarks as he storms away.

 

“Coffee Run” Jongdae happily yells “Don’t worry about paying” he chuckles “It’s all on Kyungsoo”