21 Hump Street: Office Hours

Description

In which EXO works in a secret division of the police, dedicated to busting criminals with the help of detectives who look like really y teenagers. But that’s not important. Nobody really cares about that side of the job. This story is set around the time when they aren’t kicking and busting criminals. When they’re just hanging around the office trying to finish paper work and not piss off Kris or Suho (and, god forbid, Kyungsoo)

Or, to paraphrase: That story about EXO being cops or some . Where Kris and Suho claim to be the supervisors but ultimately realize, although will never admit, Kyungsoo is actually in charge. Tao and Sehun are definitely ing, Baekhyun is a crazy , and Lay might actually have brain damage (according to Tao)

Foreword

PREVIEW:

 

“Kyungsoo” Kris yells from the doorway of Suho’s office.

“Coming” Kyungsoo answers exasperatedly, standing up from his desk and making his way over to Kris.

“What happened this time?” he asks, rubbing at his temples.

“I swear” Kris says, slightly panicked “I didn’t do anything. He just started freaking out”

Kyungsoo lets out a sigh “I swear you people need to start paying me more”

“Fine” Kris agrees instantly “whatever you want, just fix him” He points to Suho’s open door “please”

“The things I do for you people” Kyunsoo mutters as he enters the office, shutting the door behind him.

Kris lets out a sigh before composing himself. His normal ‘face’ features falling back into place.

“Tao” he calls out in a more professional tone then his panicked scream minutes before.

“What?” Tao yells, making Kris frown. That kid never did get the hang of honorifics in the Korean culture.

“Give Kyungsoo a bonus on his next check” he chooses to ignore the younger’s rudeness.

“Again?” Tao snickers “What did you do the Suho this time?”

“Nothing” Kris is affronted “It’s just one of those days, you know” Tao just shrugs and Kris assumes that’s Tao speak for ‘I’m done talking to you, now kindly off.’  Kris knows when he’s not being appreciated, so he leaves to find someone who will.

 

***

“ you!” Baekhyun screams as he stands up and storms out of Joonmyun’s office, slamming the door behind him.

“Nice talk, we should really do it again sometime” Joonmyun pathetically replies.

Kris lets out a sigh “You should really stop pissing him off, I’m afraid one day he might actually stab you”

Joonmyun just rolls his eyes “Instead of worrying about my safety how about you do your ing job, that way I wouldn’t have to yell at Baekhyun and my safety wouldn’t be in question”

“Kyungsoo” Kris yells in a panic, making his way out of Suho’s office.

“A little busy” Kyungsoo answers as he attempts to stop Baekhyun from throwing the stapler in his hand at Chanyeol.

“But we’ve got a code: -ho”

“Again?” Kyungsoo sighs, letting go of Baekhyun, who takes the opportunity to pelt Chanyeol in the face with any and all office supplies he can get his hands on.

Chanyeol’s screams of pain and “Help me” are readily ignored.

“I seriously need to look into a career change” Kyungsoo mutters as he passes the threshold of Suho’s office.

 

***

“Run for your lives, it’s the ing apocalypse” Luhan yells as he springs under a desk.

“We’re all gonna die” Sehun dramatically screams before jumping into Tao’s arms.

“What is going on?” Chen asks as he watches the entire office run for cover as if the world were about to end. He had only left the office for 26 minutes, on a coffee run.

“Someone pissed off Kyungsoo” Yixing whispers from underneath a random desk.

Chen is frozen for all of 13 seconds before he drops the coffee on the floor and jumps onto the nearest person, which happens to be Minseok “Run , I’m too young and beautiful to die”

 

 

deadlikeme
Currently writing the next chapter, should be up soon...hopefully