Chapter 002

Happy Survivors Island

The Second Chapter

"What are you doing here!?" She shrieked and cover her eyes so she wouldn't have to look at the half boy.

"What the heck does it look like? I'm getting changed, in my room," he rolled his eyes and gestured for her to leave. "Please, go now. I don't have time for silly fangirls like you." He scoffed and put on his shirt.

One of the hotel workers came into the room and bowed politely. "Are you okay, sir? Miss? Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked. Both Hana and the boy nodded and pointed at eachother. "Get her/him out of my room!" The worker shook his head. "Why would I? This is your shared room. Cho Hana and Byun Baekhyun, right?" They nodded. "You're sharing room."

"What? But why?" Hana asked, puzzled.

"Dammit," Baekhyun sighed. "You must be the girl they asked me to date, sorry."

"Asked you to date what are you talking about?" Hana was even more confused. 

"I'm sorry, you can leave." Baekhyun excused the worker. He bowed and left meanwhile Baekhyun closed the door behind the man. "Listen. Didn't they tell you? I'm Byun Baekhyun, famous radio host in South Korea. To make things more interesting and spice them up they wanted two young people to fall in love on the show, fake of course. And I agreed. There's only three girls on the show except for you, one of them are sixteen so she's too young, and the other one is the daughter of the founder of Happy Survivors Island. So I guess they picked you out of the two girls left," Baekhyun explained. "Sorry for the inconvinience, but we're sharing this room."

Hana nodded understandingly, she's heard of things like this before. "But why do we need to share room?"

"So we'll get to know eachother better and be less awkward on the show," he smiled. "And no worries, I'll sleep on the couch and give you all your woman privacy that you need." He chuckled. Hana blushed and rolled her eyes. *All these stupid cute guys on this show.* "And call me Baekhyun oppa." She nodded, obeyingly. She's in desperate need of money.

"Do you know anything about the challenges on the show?" Hana asked, curiously.

Baekhyun shook his head. "All I know is that there are two teams, Exo and Bap. Apperantly Exo are consisting of 13 members meanwhile Bap only has 9. I think they will have more advantages since their a smaller group than Exo's." He explained.

"Will we be on the same team?" Hana asked.

"I think so, unless the show decides to start some wicked love triangle or a Romeo and Julia concept," he joked. But Hana didn't laugh. She smiled weakly and awkwardly fiddled with ther thumbs. "Hey, are you hungry?" He asked and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, she felt stiff but nodded. "I haven't ate dinner yet, let's go buy some."

_

They walked to a Chinese restaurant just on the opposite site of the hotel, they didn't want to eat to faraway. Baekhyun still had his arm wrapped around her shoulder but she felt less stiff now. They sat down in a booth, Baekhyun was forced to let go since he decided to sit on infront of her. They read their menus in silence. Baekhyun would steal glances at the cute girl now and then. *To bad she's not a fan, and I'm going to have to beat her in this competition..* He frowned.

Chanyeol was bored, so he left his room that he shared with some guy named Kris, and went looking for his best friend Baekhyun. And then he saw Baekhyun leaving the hotel with a pretty girl. He was pissed for being ditched by his friend. Sure, the girl was pretty but not so pretty that he had a reason to leave Chanyeol all alone. He felt betrayed, but then he came up with the perfect plan. *I'll crash their date and hit on the girl, haha!* Chanyeol followed them "discretley." Luckily they didn't see him and he sneaked into the restaurant and waited for their food to be served. When it was served Chanyeol confidently walked forward and plopped down next to the girl.

"Ayo, waddup Bacon," Chanyeol greeted. "You don't mind if I sit here right?"

"Yes, I mind. And I thought I told you to stop calling me Bacon!" Baekhyun grimaced. 

"Whatever," Chanyeol rolled his eyes and looked over at the girl Baekhyun had come with as his date. "My name is Park Chanyeol." He introduced himself, "I work with children."

"He's a librarian," Baekhyun coughed making Chanyeol glare at him. "What? I didn't say anything!" He raised his hands to the sky pretending to be innocent. Hana laughed at their cute friendship. *They're really silly and funny, a little loud but sweet. I guess their friendship is similar to mine and Minjung's.* Hana had fun for the rest of the night, she really enjoyed the two males company but she was afraid that their friendship would break when the game starts.

_

Hana had to wake up early the next day to get to the aiport. Baekhyun and Hana had recieved clothes that they were asked to wear and took turns in the bathroom to get themselves ready. Ten minutes over eight all 22 contestants were on the bus. The camera crew's assisant walked around the bus making sure that everyone was there. Minjung had an empty seat beside her and waved Hana over.

"I'm going to sit with my friend, Baekhyun oppa." Hana said and smiled at him.

"Okay, see you on the show." He patted her head and sat down next to Chanyeol.

Minjung smiled at Hana who sat down beside her. "So~ Who were those two boys?" Minjung asked.

"Just friends," Hana replied, taking one last glance at the tall giant and short diva, they remind her a little of Tom&Jerry. "One of them were my roommates, can you believe it? I had to share rooms with a boy!"

"Yeah, but a handsome boy," Minjung smirked. "I think that you're in looooove," she sang.

"Shut up.." Hana blushed.

_