The Silent World

Pulsing Melodies[HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Iseul ran as fast as she could until she reached her home. She fumbled for her keys, opened the door, and slammed it shut. Breathing heavily, she plopped herself down in heap by the door and tried to make sense of the events that happened in the last thirty minutes. Her heart was thumping franticaly in her chest as she tried to calm herself down.

"Holy crap..." she thought to herself. She never thought that something like this would ever happen. Her experience almost getting mugged had shaken her deeply, cuasing her to seriously question herself. After panicking for a couple minutes, she decide to play some piano to calm herself down.  

In moments, stormy classical music flowed out of her fingers, striking keys violently yet with hesistation. She was angry, but she was not completely sure why. Iseul wanted to blame herself, but it didn't make any sense. Why did she always have to suffer at the hands of her inherent weakness? While she banged away on the keys, she kept questioning, asking, and wondering.

After she finished playing Mozart's 20th Piano Concerto, Iseul's hands were shaking. 

"Why?" She plantively scream at herself in her head. "Why did I have to be born this way? Why I am so useless? Why am I mute?" Iseul laid down on the piano bench, closed her eyes, and tried to forget about everthing, her incompetence, her useless vocal chords, just everything.

Chen sat on the ground of the practice room, panting and exhausted. Gestur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter