CHAPTER 3

Peterpan

“Minhae-ssi i’m going to thanked you to be my only angel for this 7 years of our relationship. You know me so well and the same goes to you from me. You are always here, beside me when people decided to ditch me. You always be yourself. You never try to look pretty with apply a make up. I love your brown wavy hair, i love your not-so-slanted eyes when you aren’t wear your specs, i love the way your thin lips curved a smile, i love the way your face turned red when you hold your laugh. I just love you and now” he stepped closer to me... “My lovely little wendy would you be forever mine until both of us can’t afford to stand and until we are no longer grow old remains love each other until the last time?”

 

 

 

“what else can i say? Yes Luhan i decide to live together with you”

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We both lied on his couch at his house. My back pressed against his chest and he hugged me from behind. He taught me how to solve a rubic cube. I hold the rubic in my hands and he put his hands on top of mine we both laughed at each other when one of us done wrong moved. I feel tired and decided to put the rubic on the table and turned to face him. He moved his hands to my waist and smile angel-looked with eyes closed.

“luhan?”

“hmm?” he answered shortly

“why did you call me wendy? I like Ariel more. You know right she is mermaid in disney” i pouted and fiddled with the hem of his shirt

“hmmm i used to adore peterpan when i was a boy because he is such a brave boy and i like to call you wendy because she is peterpan’s girl” he opened his eyes and my body tensed up.

     i love how he soothed me with his voice and gentle stared at me. “let me kiss my wendy can i?” before i could answer it i felt his cute-pink-lips glued to mine. I am not so good in this stuff and Luhan know me. He knows the line. He never forced me to parted my lips and let his warm tongue dance with mine. He know when to stop. The way we kissed is just like that. He only pressed his lips with mine open his mouth a little and bobbed his lips with mine. “i will never force you to response my kiss. I kiss you because i love you not because i want to taste you. You are too precious to me, Minhae”

    When we both pulled ourself from each other and he gasped first. He then sat and tugged my hands to make me sat too. What is that below his nose?

“minhae-ya why there is a trace of blood near your nose?” and then it hits me. Luhan nose is bleeding. The trace on my face must be his blood.

“luhan.....your nose bleeding” i started shaking and my voice barely hear

I wiped it with my thumb but the red substance still appeared...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

We walked hand in hand exit from the boutique where we order my wedding dress. Next 2 months i will officially become Mrs. Lu because we already arranged the time, the place, and where we are gonna have a honeymoon. We both feel extremely exhausted after cake tasting, order souvenirs, pick up Luhan’s wedding suit, and last check up my wedding dress. We arived in front of my house and Luhan unfasten my seatbelt. When he lift up his face i saw his nose bleeding again. I grasped his hand and led it to where the blood flowing.

“we should go to a doctor by tomorrow”

“i won’t”

“you like or not i’m going to still bring you there, Lu”