What I Like About You

Sing Dance Love

Ha Gi's POV

The afternoon sun shines through the blind in the living room and wakes me from my slumber. As I was about to get off the couch, I realized that Youngmin was right there in front of me, with his arms wrapped around my waist. I smile softly, and look at the time.

It’s almost time for dance. I thought to myself.

I grab his hands and release myself from his grip. I hold onto his hand a little longer before standing up, but I was pulled down onto the couch next to Youngmin again.

“Don’t leave me.” I heard him say in a tired voice.

“Oppa, I was just going to change for my class.” I pouted. He opened one eye to see me pout and chuckled before pulling me into his chest again.

“Let’s stay like this for a little bit more.” I smiled and nuzzled into his chest.

After staying like that for a few minutes, I felt his embrace loosen. I pulled away.

“I’m going to go change. Then we can go to the Starship building together.” He nodded. I quickly ran to my room and slip on my lace leotard and pink tights. I put a tank top over it and pink Nike shorts and grab my dance bag before making my way out to the front door where Youngmin was waiting. I slipped on some flip flops and walked out the door with Youngmin right beside me.

We walked with nothing but silence in the air. However, it wasn’t awkward in any way, it was pleasant. I (And I’m sure he does, too) feel happy and content with him just being beside me. We walked with that silence in the air for a while longer until Youngmin asks me a question.

“What is it that you like about me?”

I looked at him and smiled. “I like your dancing and singing.”

“But I’m not the best dancer, nor am I the best singer.” He said in reply.

“I realize that, but something about your singing and dancing is very charming to me.” I smile at him and he smiles back, satisfied. “And you?” I ask him.

“The same reasons. I think your voice is angelic and I admire that whenever you dance and get corrections, you don’t cry or get frustrated and annoyed, you just keep on smiling.” He said smiling. I look straight ahead with a small smile graced on my lips.

I feel Youngmin grab my hand and lace his fingers between mine. I look at him, my eyes big from shock. And he just grins. I look away as I felt my cheeks turning red and my small smile turn into a grin.

We finally arrive at the building and stop in front of the dance studio.

“Would you like to stay and watch the class?” I suggested.

“I would love to.” He said while bobbing his head up and down cutely.

I giggle and walk in with his hand still intertwined with mine. The first thing I see is Eun Hye stretching at the bar. She glares at my hand and then at me. I widen my eyes in realization and try to slip my hand out of Youngmin’s grip, but failed when Youngmin tightened his grip. I looked at him and he gave my hand a squeeze of reassurance. I looked at him and mentally thanked him before joining Eun Hye at the bar.

I slipped out of my shorts and put on my ballet shoes for warm up. I could feel Eun Hye piercing holes through my back, but did my best to ignore it. I stretch for a little bit before the teacher clapped her hands, signaling the start of class and to get ready for plies.

Youngmin’s POV

I watch in awe as Ha Gi danced. It amazes me that she can tell what the teacher wants just by her yelling it. The teacher doesn’t even show her what it’s supposed to look like; she just yells out the combination once and claps her hands. The teacher gives plenty of corrections to Ha Gi, who, in my eyes, looks perfect (and that’s not because I’m her boyfriend), but doesn’t say a single word to Eun Hye, who looks like she can use all the help she can get.

The class quickly ends with the two dancers bowing to the teacher, pianist, and the audience (meaning me). I bow to the teacher and thank her for allowing me to watch and walk out hand in hand with Ha Gi.

-------------

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, but for quite a while I was having writer's block and I also had family vacations and I had to work on my summer assignments ( I still have to work on them; I'm just procrastinating right now >_<). But I'm back and I figured out how I can add more drama ^_~ want to guess what's going to happen?

I would also like to thank my new subbies, Lemonsunkist and mih953, for subscribing :3 it means the world to me and I'm so happy to know that people like my story.

Please subscribe! Comment your thoughts of my story! I would love some constructive critisism and also I would like to chat with you guys about my story ^_^ If you guys REALLY like my fic, I would be so happy if you upvoted!

Until next time~

gangnam-royalty

P.S. If you guys want to get to know me you can read my blog post here. ^_~

P.P.S. I entered in an ulzzang contest and I would really appreciate it if you would vote for me! My name is Alexi and my number is 30 :3 Follow the voting rules in chapter 70! Here is the link to my chapter in the fic.