An Awkward Meeting

Sing Dance Love

Ha Gi's POV

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.

Two, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.

Three, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.

Four, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.

Five, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.

I count in my head the beats of the simple in the mind, but complicated in the body dance combination. At the sixth set of eights, I tombé pas de bourrée to fourth position and spot my head not two, not three, but seven times and finish the whole combination to Ellie Gouling's In My City with a big jump, popping my back in the process. I laugh at myself knowing that everyone heard it, and popped my back once again for good measure.

My teacher laughs along with me and decides to let Eun Hye and I go early. We both, curtsy and thank her for class. I walk out of the warm studio and greeted by a cold rush of air. When I turn around, I accidentally bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"Tch, clutz." I hear Eun Hye say behind me before I see her walk towards the dressing room.

"Hey, are you okay?" the person I bumped into held out a hand. I look up and hold my breath. It's Youngmin.....

 

Youngmin's POV

I walk behind hyungs, whistling, but then I suddenly bump into somone causing both of us to fall on the floor. I open my mouth, ready to tell them off, but then I looked up and saw Ha Gi.

I quickly got up and brushed myself off.

Then I heard her friend say, "Tch, clutz." she looks up and makes eye contact with me, then winks. I roll my eyes, hoping that it I made it obvious that I'm not interested in her. Then I turned my attention back to Ha Gi.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her as I held out my hand to help her up.

She just stared at me shocked, but then I see her snap back into reality and take my hand. I help her up and watch her brush the dirt off of her outfit. She then looked up at me. We both darted our eyes away from each other, but turn them back to each other.

"Mihan- Ow!" we both decided to apologize and ended up bumping our heads when we bowed. I took a step back and tried again.

"Mihaneyo." I said carefully bowing.

"It's okay, it's not your fault!" She said with her sweet voice.

"Yes, it is. I wasn't paying attention. I need to make it up to you." I said with an insisting voice.

"Okay, but you really don't have to." I hear her whisper the last part, but decide to ignore it.

"Great! H-how about I t-treat you to bubble tea after you're changed?" I suggested, stuttering.

"Sure..." she said, blushing. Cute.

"By the way, I'm Youngmin." I said bowing.

"Ha Gi." she said flashing a bright, heart-stopping smile.

I know.... this isn't exactly how I wanted to meet you, considering the fact that it's a bit awkward, but at least I finally got the chance to talk to you.

I smiled back.

Ha Gi's POV

I finally meet you Youngmin. I gave him a smile and he returned it.

"I'll be back after I change." I give a small smile before rushing into the changing room.

As soon as I walk into the room, I see Eun Hye walking up to me.

"Back off, he's mine." she says, walking straight out the door. I'm assuming she meant Youngmin, but I decide act like I didn't know what she was talking about and went off to change.

------------------------------

Yay! Double update! ^_^ I plan to update tomorrow and Monday, but please forgive me if I don't.

I would also like to thank blingblingaili for subscribing! (<--- she's my first subscriber ^_^)

If you like the story please don't hesitate to click that subscribe button! <3

Bye lovlies~