Prologue

Sing Dance Love

Italics are thoughts

Ha Gi's POV

Sweat drips down my forehead as I perform Kitri's variation from Don Quixote for the tenth time this afternoon, alternating with my former best friend, Lee Eun Hye. After I pose at the end of the dance, I run to the center of the room, point my foot behind me while raising my right arm above my head, and bow. The teacher dismisses Eun Hye and I and we politely clap. I turn towards the door and see a flash of blonde hair in the window. I wonder who that was...

I quickly grab my water and thanked my teacher of class. Eun Hye darted out of the studio before me and didn't say a word. I just don't understand what her problem is.

I run towards the changing room and quickly tak off my pointe shoes, feet throbbing, and change out of my sweaty leotard. I walk out of the room, with my dance bag slung over my shoulder, and accidentally bump into Eun Hye.

"Watch where you're going!" she says rolling her eyes and strutting away with her ponytail swaying in the same rythym of her hips.

I brush it off, knowing that I get this treatment everyday from her, and walk towards the hall where the recording studios are located, for my singing lesson.

As I walked down the hall, I saw that an unfamiliar boy band was recording in one of the studios. I have time to watch, I think to myself as I smile and tip toe to look in the window.

I look into the glass and see a blonde boy with headphones over his ears and singing into a microphone. His voice is totally mesmerizing, even though it isn't the strongest I have heard in all of the time I have spent at this building. I just stand there admiring him, until I see my father walking towards me.

"Appa~" I say running towards him to hug him.

"Hi sweetie. Did you want to go inside? I was just about to go in and observe Boyfriend's recording." he replies with is deep voice.

"No, its okay. I'm actually late for singing lessons, so I will be going now!" You wave at him before walking to the end of the hall towards your teacher.

So they are Boyfriend...... I will ask Appa about them later! Time to sing~

 

Youngmin's POV

I watch her as she flies across the floor, her face red from breathing hard, and her body glistening from the sweat. As soon as she finishes, I watch her run to the center and bow. I hear the teacher dismiss them and turn on my heel and run away before she sees me.

I run towards the door of the room and was greeted by our curious maknae.

"Hyung! Where were you? Its your turn to record after Jeongmin hyung!" He looks at me with his wide eyes.

I nod and slap him on the back thanking him and run towards the waiting room.

" Admiring President's daughter again, I see?" our leader Donghyun says to me as I plop onto the couch next to him.

I look at him with a confused face. " What are you talking about hyung?"

" That girl who dances ballet! She's the President's daughter!" He replies laughing. I stare at him in shock. So she's the President's daughter.

"Do you happen to know her name hyung?" I ask him trying to hide my anxiety, by passing it off as pure curiosity.

" Han Ha Gi." He replies simply.

Han Ha Gi....

" Dongsaeng! It's your turn!" I hear Jeongmin hyung yell.

I get out of my seat and walk into the room, and start to sing.

Han Ha Gi, I hope to meet you soon....

 

Yay! The first chapter is up.... technically.....

I wanted to put this as a prologue, because I plan to make it a while before they finally meet each other and I wanted to explain how they got about watching each other.

 

If you enjoyed please subscribe and become a "smexi marshmallow" (<--- what I shall call my subbies :3)

Also don't be a silent reader and comment your feed back please~

I shall update tomorrow!

Until then, stay beautiful ^_~

gangnam-royalty~