I'll be There

Sing Dance Love

Anything in bold is a flashback ^_^

 

Ha Gi’s POV

He’s kissing me.

“Yah! That hurt! What is your problem?!” I yell at Eun Hye.

“Like I care whether or not it hurt. You are my problem. A little birdie told me that you were hanging out with Youngmin yesterday.” She replied.

“Yeah, so?” I replied getting impatient.

She slaps me across my face. I touch my face flinching and the stinging pain. I look back at her and stare into her eyes that are furious.

“I told you to stay away from him.” She said in between her clenched teeth.

“As if I’m going to listen to you. I can hang out with whomever I want to!” I retort.

That’s where I made a mistake. Soon after I replied to her, she pushed me to the ground and started to kick me in the stomach with her five inch heels. I started to scream as she put all of her weight on my left leg, but stopped when she told me to shut up in fear that she will just beat me up more. I started to cough up a little blood, as I rolled onto my stomach. I braced my head as I realized that she was going to kick me once again. She did, but thankfully it stopped there. Tears slipped out of my eyes as she pulled me up by my hair and began to whisper in my ear.

“Take this as a warning, next time I won’t hold back. Also next time, don’t try to be a smart . That’s just going to worsen your case.” She said before punching me in the face and knocking me out cold.

I cry remembering what Eun Hye did to me. I felt Youngmin pull me into a tight embrace.

“Why are you crying?” he asked confused.

“I like you, too.” I replied, tasting the salt of my tears as I spoke.

“Then what is with the tears?” he asked smiling at me and wiping away my tears.

I bite my lip. Should I tell him the truth? Yeah, I should. I can’t lie to him.

Says the person who lied to him just a few minutes ago.

I take a deep breath, and begin to explain to Youngmin.

Youngmin’s POV

After hearing her explain to me what happened, I hug her tightly and hear her sob. When her tears died down, I pulled away and cupped her face in my hands. I caress away the tears on her soft cheeks with my thumbs and smile at her.

“So, you like me, huh?” I ask her jokingly, trying to cheer her up.

“Yeah….” I hear her quietly say, as she looks away and covers her cheeks, trying to hide her blush. I chuckle.

“Then, will you be my girlfriend~?” I sing. She giggles at this and replies.

“I would, but-“I smile comfortingly and take her hands.

“You’re afraid of what will happen with Eun Hye, right?” I question knowingly.

She nods her head. I take her in my arms once again and rest my chin on top of her head.

“Please, just say yes,” I whisper softly, “You don’t have to worry about getting hurt, because where ever you are I’ll be there.”

“Yes, oppa.” I smile. I was about to pull away, until I realized that she fell asleep against my chest. I lean back into the couch and leave her head on my chest. I smile as I caress her hair.

“Saranghae Ha Gi-ah.” I whisper before dozing off.

----------------------------

Aigoo~ this is a short chapter isn't it? Mianhe T.T I didn't update two days ago like I said I would. I really shouldn't promise you guys updates, because I tend to get lazy and side tracted. But anyways, please do subscribe and leave a comment ^_^ feedback is appreciated, and I will reply :D

Until next time~

P.S. my current obsession right now is the soon to debut, Seventeen! :D my biases are 1) Choi Hansol 2) Lee Chan 3) Kim Mingyu and 4) Samuel who are your biases? Leave them in the comment section! ^_~