Chapter 18

Spring In London
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"He's exactly like what you've been picturing all this time, Junsu."

 

Jaejoong sipped his tea smiling. Changmin have replayed the same sentence at least eight times since Yunho left their flat yesterday night until this morning when three of them gathered in the kitchen.

 

"He is really my type," added Changmin again while frying eggs.

 

"Get out of that dream before you broke your heart," Junsu said nonchalantly yawning widely. Then he glanced at Jaejoong. "By the way, You must invited him to watch my musical later. This is my first show where I get the first role, you guys know?"

 

Exact at the time the doorbell rang.

 

"Who else come this early in the morning?" Grumbled Changmin. "You guys expecting someone?"

 

Junsu stood up and walked to the door lazily. Heard the sound of door opened, then followed by Junsu's voice. "Oh, Heechul. Come in!"

 

Jaejoong looked up and blinked. Heechul? And he remembered that he haven't told Changmin and Junsu about what happened to him, Heechul and Yunho yesterday.

 

"Morning, everyone," greeted Heechul when he appeared at the kitchen.

 

"Hei, Heechul," greeted Changmin waving his hand.

 

"Jaejoong, I come here to ask your opinion about this," said Heechul to Jaejoong while smiling brightly. He pulled out two pieces of papers and gave it to Jaejoong. Both is the photo of one of the Actress in england who is popular these days, but in a different clothes and pose. "One of this two pictures will become our magazine's cover for the next edition. I really didn't know which one should I choose, so I came to you."

 

Jaeoong stared at the pictures in front of him and groaned to himself. Actually who is the head of redaction here? He didn't mind to help friends, but because this thing keep replaying, he started to wonder if himself has been used all this time without he realized.

 

"Heechul, You also must come to watch my musical later. This is my first big Musical," Said Junsu who followed him to the kitchen, and sat back on his chair.

 

"Of Course," said Heechul, "If I don't have important errand. Whe is it?"

 

"Two weeks later," said Junsu, then turned back to Jaejoong. "Then when will you invited Yunho?"

 

Jaejoong widen his eyes at Junsu, But it's too late. Heechul blinked his eyes and looked at Junsu. "You mean Jung Yunho?"

 

Changmin turned around from the stove and  put a plat of eggs on the table. "You know him?" He asked.

 

Jaejoong sipped his tea without saying anything while Heechul told them what happened yesterday. He told them all. All. Without left out anything even the smalls details. all. about how his mom and Yunho's mom tried to match both of them, about Yunho who invited him for Lunch together, about how they quickly felt comfortable to each other, bla bla bla.

 

Jaejoong aware of the sharp glanced which directed to him by Junsu and Changmin, but he pretend to not care. He know what his friends want to ask, but he didn't know how to answer, how to explain it. This was not his fault, Heechul himself who suddenly told all of this without asking first. If that's already happened, What Jaejoong can do?

 

"And if you want to invite Yunho, I can call him," said Heechul in the end of his explanation.

 

But before Heechul finished his words, Jaejoong has went into his bedroom, took his phone and dial Yunho's number.

 

***

 

Yunho was still laying on his bed when his phone rang. He groaned slowly, but immediately coughed. He forced himself to woke up and reached for his phone that lay in the bedside table.

 

"Hello?" he said with a hoarse voice, and coughed again.

 

"What happened to you?"

 

Although his head felt heavy and his body weak, Yunho still could smile hearing Jaejoong voiced that full of worry mixed with suspicion.

 

"I don't know,"Mumbled Yunho softly. "My body is hot and weak, my throat sore, and my head felt like stone. It's already like this since I woke up this morning."

 

"You're allright yesterday," Said Jaejoong again. He turned silence for a seconds, then asked doubly. "Is it because of something you ate at my place yesterday?"

 

Yunho laid back on his bed and closed his eyes, hope that his headache will subsided a lil. "No. I'm sure that's not it," answered Yunho. "I thought I was contagious by my co-worker in office."

 

"Have you see the doctor? took medicine?" asked Jaejoong.

 

Yunho shook his head although he knew that Jaejoong can't see him. "Later. Too weak to get up. I want to lay for a while."

 

A little pause at the other end, then Jaejoong asked,"You… You want me to go there?"

 

"Will you come if I ask?" Yunho asked back.

 

"Yeah… of course. If you want."

 

Yunho smiled softly. Jaejoong even didn't manage to hide the doubt in his voice. Since Yunho knew Jaejoong, he have learned several things about him. First, Kim Jaejoong always act hesitant in front of men. This thing make Yunho relieved because that means Jaejoong didn't act worried and nervous in front of him. But that things resulted in another question: Why Jaejoong don't want to link with men? even though their relationship had progressed a lot compared tp their first meeting, Yunho felt that Jaejoong still held himself.

 

The second thing that Yunho realized is Jaejoong still doesn't like to be touched. And Yunho haven't know the reason until now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter