I'm Sorry Goodbye

When I Was Your Man

Days, weeks, months, years, passed by. There’s no words about Baekhyun anymore for Sungra. What can she do? Nothing, he’s too far away. But still, she missed everything about Byun Baekhyun. “Does he miss me?”

“Sungra-ah! Drink slowly!” Suho said to Sungra who looks very thirsty.

“Enough for today, sunbae…” Sungra said as she stretched her legs. It’s Suho who replaced Baekhyun to dance with Sungra.

“Waeyo??”

“Just..hungry haha.” Sungra then opened her meal box and ate her foods.

“Why? Is it Baekhyun..?”

“Mwoya?!-_-“

“Ahh you’re not in the mood, are you?”

“How do you know-__-“

“You won’t eat so fast unless you’re very hungry or not in the mood kekeke. I know you so well.”

“I have to eat to gain my energy! So my performance will be… jjang!” Sungra grinned.

“Good then^^. Sungra-ah, I know it has been hard time for you. You just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future, ne?”

“Ne, sunbae. It’s a must!! Ahaha.” Sungra smiled. “And it’s time to move on. I shouldn’t wait for him. No more.” She said to herself.

Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you all that it does is just tear me down,
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name..

Like usual, Sungra walks to the Opera Theatre to do some practice for her musical theatre. She sang some lines of her musical songs while waiting for the bus. But it feels strange, she couldn’t find the guy that used to go to the theatre with her every week. Yes, Byun Baekhyun, it has been two years Sungra hasn’t seen her lovely boyfriend. Sorry, ex-boyfriend.

“Sungra-ah.”

“Oh sunbae?” Sungra turned her face and Suho stand next to her.

“Hot chocolate^^” Suho said as he gave Sungra a cup of hot chocolate. “Your mood will be better.”

“Aaah you always say that. My mood always good by the way! Hahaha.”

“Good! Then keep your mood, ok? Tomorrow is our important day! For The Merry Widow musical, hwaiting!” Suho smiled.

“Hwaiting!^^ gomawo, sunbae~”

“For what?”

“For always be my moodbooster hehe.” She answered as she sipped her hot chocolate.”I’ve just realized that it always been you..”

“Ahh it’s nothing hahaha.”

“No, it’s something! Kkkk. Thank you for… this past two years hehe.”

“That’s nothing kekeke.” Suho said as he ruffled Sungra’s hair.

After a long time of practicing and singing, the next day, it’s the day for Sungra and her team to perform their musical. With her pink dress on, Sungra waits for her turn with Suho at the backstage.

“Ekhm. Ekhm.”

“Omo. You surprised me.” Sungra said when Suho came and stand behind her.

“Just.. clearing my throat ehehe. You look nervous, eh?”

“Ne.. there are so many audience.” Sungra replied, peeking from behind the stage curtains.

“Don’t be nervous~ just dance with all your feelings in^^” Suho tapped Sungra’s shoulder. “Cause I danced for you with all my feelings in.. over all this time haha.”

“What feelings? Nervous? Fear? Hhh…” Sungra sighed. “I’ll try to-“

“No, no. Just sing and dance with all your feelings! Blissful and… full of love. That’s how I can dance comfortably with you.” Suho stared at Sungra’s deeply. “It’s always been you.”

“Mworago..?” Sungra couldn’t believe that Suho has just confessed his feelings.

“Honestly, today’s my third year for being your secret admirer.. ahh it seems no longer a ‘secret’ kkkk.”

“Sunbae. Wae geurae..?”

“Joaheyo.” Suho smiled. “Ahh.. what a relief. I’ve confessed it at least.”

“Sonia and Danilo??”

“YES??” Sungra and Suho answered at the same time.

“It’s your turn guys!” the director replied. Sungra and Suho immediately go up to the main stage. They played as Sonia and Danilo.

~~~

“Sonia, I beg your pardon –you know that me leaving you wasn’t my fault.” Danilo said.

“No, perhaps my misfortune.” Sonia laughed.

“Hahaha you need not marry for money next time.”

“My reasons for marrying concern no one but myself and my heart! Anyhow, I’m a widow with everything I want.” Sonia said as she flicked her hair.

“Everything?” Danilo asked.

“Yes! Everything!”

“You’re lucky! Wait.. love?”

“Luckily, I don’t believe in love.” Sonia answered.

“You believed in mine –once.” Danilo laughed.

“I was a little fool.”

“And do you think that I-“

“All men are alike.” Sonia cut.

“Other men maybe, but I’m not.”

“When a men says to me ‘I love you’ –I know he means my money.”

“You class me with all other men? Sonia, I must tell you the truth that.. that I love you. From deep inside my heart, it’s always been you.” Danilo walked to Sonia.

“You loving me? A foolish farm girl? I mean, widow..”

“No, a beautiful farm girl, I love you, not your money, your houses, your horses, your millions. Really.”

“You should say that a long time ago, Prince Danilo.”

“I believe everything will be beautiful at a time. And it’s time for me. For us. I love you.” Danilo kneeled down as he gave a bunch of flowers to Sonia.

“And for all my stupidity, sorry. I love you too.” Sonia smiled as she hugged Danilo tightly. “So this is how to perform ‘with all your feelings in’? kkkk.”

“Thank you!” then Danilo kissed Sonia on the lips, softly.

“Oh my god that’s not in the script but that was a nice touch up!!” the director and all crews shouted from the backstage.

“Good job, Sungra-ah!” Suho mouthed.

“Gomawoyo. Hehe.. nado joahe, sunbaenim.” Sungra whispered.

“Will you be my dancer?” Danilo smiled then he started to sing and dance with Sonia, and all of their friends. And now, Sungra dances with all her feelings in. Happiness and love.

Too young, too dumb to realize,
That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man..

All the audiences give applauses and cheers. And among all the audiences, there stand a guy with his fake smile –Byun Baekhyun. Just stand there with a bomb in his chest, “Sungra-ah..”

 

My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life..
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes~

Although it hurts I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know
I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours when he has the chance
Take you to every party cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done when I was your man…
Do all the things I should have done when I was your man.

 

When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars