He Left Her

When I Was Your Man

“One, two, one and- ACKKK!! Yah oppa! You almost broke my hips!-_-“  Sungra said as she let her hand down of Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“You’re heavier now..” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Mwo!??”

“A-aniyoo! Joking~ Miaann~ hehehe I’ll hold you tighter then.” Baekhyun said with his smirk.

It was late afternoon when the two of them practiced for the musical. Yes, that two dorky couple.

“One, two, one and two and three!”

“Five six seven eight! Woohooo we did it!” Sungra said happily as she finished her dance move with her partner, Byun Baekhyun.

“We did it better, Sungra-ah! Ok, enough for today.” Baekhyun said as he wiped his sweat on his shoulder. “If it wasn’t for you, I think I won’t be able to dance this way. Yeah, with my feelings in haha.”

“Ne~ I’m hungry…”

“Tsktsktsk.. like always.”

“Oppa!-_-“

“Guuuyyss~ I bought some meals~” suddenly Suho came into the practice room and put his fried chicken boxes on the floor. “LET’S EAT!”

“Wooaahh! Sunbae you know the best!” Sungra immediately sat on the floor as she open the box.

“Aiissh this girl.” Baekhyun mumbled, “Calm yourself, Sungra-ah. Don’t eat too fast..”

“This fried chicken much better than you now.” Sungra said as she chewed her food. “Gomawo, Suho sunbae!”

“Yah Baekhyun-ah, it’s her appeal. See? The way she ate? Kkkk.” Suho whispered. “Cheonmaneyo, Sungra-ah~ enjoy your food!”

“Ah… the way she ate, the way she dance, the way she nag me, the way she laugh, the way she said yes four months and two days ago..hahaha.” Baekhyun said to himself.

“Oppa, if you don’t eat your chicken, I’ll take it.” Sungra interrupted Baekhyun’s daydream.

“Andwaeyo!!”

~~~

 

“Sungra-ah. What if I-” “Oppa!” they said at the same time. “Okay you first-_-“ Baekhyun added.

“Hehehe I have something for you.” Sungra said as she walked next to Baekhyun, heading to the bus stop.

“I have something for you too kkkk.”

“Mwo mwo???”

“You first.”

“Hmmm, ta-da!”

“Mwo? Pig sticker? Do you think I look like a pig!?”

“Aniyo!! This is how it works..” Sungra said as she sticks one sticker on her phone and the other one on Baekhyun’s phone. “Couple sticker~ kekeke cute isn’t it? What do you have for me??”

“Aigooo ahaha. This!”

“A hair tie? I thought you bought me food..or flowers..or-”

“This is how it works~” Baekhyun said as he tied Sungra’s long black hair. “Ahhh you look more beautiful baby~”

“I knew it already, I know I become more beautiful these days~ thank you baby~ What do you wanna say earlier?”

“Ha? Nothing haha. Kkaja! Our limousine has arrived!” Baekhyun said as he held Sungra’s hand and get into the bus. Aish, that dorky couple.

~~~

“Sungra-ah~” Baekhyun called in front of Sungra’s house that evening. Sungra recognized that voice very well and she immediately came out.

“Oppa annyeong! What brings you here?” Sungra asked as she opened the fence.

“I have to go.”

“To go? Go what? Chakkaman… eodikka?” Sungra asked again after realized Baekhyun brings his back pack.

“My family moved out to Turin and I have to-“

“Turin?? You mean Italy? W-wae?? Why don’t you tell me before?”

“I wanted to tell you but I can’t. Mian.. I have to go. Thank you for everything, Sungra-ah.” Baekhyun hugged Sungra tightly.

“What do you mean for THANK YOU??! What about me? What about us..?” Sungra started to cry.

“Yah uljimaaa, mianhaeyo.. jeongmal mianhae. I can’t be with you.”

“I’ll wait for you, oppa.” Sungra let Baekhyun’s hug off.

“No, no you won’t. I won’t make you wait for me. I’m not going to go back here.. It’s hard for me too.. but it’s all I can do.. mianhae.” Baekhyun explained. “Good to know you. Uljima!”

“HOW CAN I … HOW CAN YOU AIISSHH T__T”

“I’ll miss you. I’ll miss everything about us haha.”

“Why so sudden..” Sungra’s cheeks became wet now.

“So you won’t hurt too much.”

“Whateverrr!”

“Don’t forget to eat, ok? Oh I’m sure you won’t kekeke.”

“Don’t laugh!”

“Keep practicing and sing, ok? I’ll miss your beautiful voice.”

“Oppaaa jebaaal..”

“Mianhae, I’m not good for you.”

“Op-!”

“Bogoshipta.” Baekhyun said as he kissed Sungra on her lips, warmly. “Annyeong, baby~” Baekhyun smiled coldly, then get into his taxi and just like that, he left Sungra with a broken heart.