Never Too Late

Everyday

Tiff's POV

 

After school, Yuri and Jessie offered to walk me home.

We had time to talk about school and our lives. Then when we got to my hous, bid goodbyes.

 

"See ya tomorrow tiff!!!" Jessie hugged me.

 

"Hey seeya!!!"

 

God I missed that smile. 

 

As I eneter my house, my sister greeted me.

 

"Unnie! How was school?" Seohyun asked while helping me carry my things.

 

"Everything went great seo~ guess what!

 

"What unnie?" She said, excited

 

"I met Yuri..."

 

"Kwon Yuri? Isn't that the girl you've been talking about while you're sleeping?"

 

"YAH" omg this is so embarassing

".....is it true?"

 

"Yes unnie~~~~" seo chuckled

 

"Well yeh that's it I'll just dress up then let's eat dinner together." I said then patted Seo's head.

 

(in my room)

 

I lay on my bed, closed my eyes. 

 

"If only I could turn back time." 

 

No one's POV

 

Since it was already late Yuri and Jessica decided to just have dinner together at this small restaurant.

They were already eating when Yuri felt like Jessica was staring at her.

 

"Stop staring." 

 

"Don't act as if you don't know what this means kwon yul." 

 

"sica-yah i told you it's nothing."

 

"I don't believe you."

 

Yuri stopped eating.

 

"Okay you wanna know all? Tiff and I have been friends since we were kids she was the one I told you about. The girl with nice eyes, the girl who helped me fix my robot." 

 

"Is that all?" 

 

"What else do you want me to tell you?"

 

"Do you like her?" Jessica asked with a serious face. 

 

"Don't push it sica." 

 

Jessica giggled "Oh c'mon i know that look yul you do like her." Sica teased 

 

But uknown to Yuri, Jessica felt jealous because even if Yuri didn't confirm that she likes Tiff, Sica can feel it.

After they ate, Yuri already went home since their condo is near the restaurant.

 

Yuri's POV 

 

"Yoong I'm home!!!" I shouted but I heard no response.

 

"Yoona are you home?"

 

Still no response. So i went to check inside her room then I saw her sleeping soundly.

 

"Aish this kid haha you seem tired kiddo." i fixed her blanket then went out of her room.

 

I went to my room, dressed up, then stared at the ceiling.

 

"This day went off fast." Sigh. 

 

Then suddenly I remembered something...aaaah that notebook.

I stood up and went to my cabinet. There's this little box where i put all the things that are important to me.

THERE! Found it! 

 

I sat down on the floor then opened the pages of the notebook.

 

Memories do fade...eventually. But not this time.

 

"Yuri-yah~ I'm gonna miss you! Remember to keep in touch okay? If you forget about me you're dead!!!! 

I won't be long I promise. You know I'll think about you almost everyday so don't worry I'll go back yul~  Love yah!! <3"

 

After reading this note written at the back, I caught myself smiling for one reason. 

 

It's never too late. 

 

We can still correct everything. 

 

I went back and laid down my bed with a smile plastered on my face. Closed my eyes.

 

"Thank god...you came back."