Chapter Two

Truth or Risk?

Youngjun's POV:

 

“Kwangyeon! It's your turn.” He said and turned to the younger boy who was obviously scared.

“Truth or dare?”

“Eh, truth.....I think.”

“Okay, let's see.....what is your best physical feature?.....Sadly, not very dirty.” The older one said a bit disappointed. Kwangyeon sighed in relief. “That's an easy one. My eyes.” Our second youngest smiled brightly and pressed the play button again.

“Hyoseokie Hyung. Truth or dare?” The drummer thought about it a while and then answered bravely “Dare.”

I wouldn't have chosen dare if I was him. It was too dangerous, especially in the dirty mode. I would definitely chose truth....even if I had to lie to my band members.

 

“Describe one of your weirdest ual desire.” Silence. Everyone was looking at Hyoseok who was actually staring at the mobile phone's display. He didn't move for like a minute, he just kept staring, but then Keonwoo asked him again and he finally shook his head. “I can't answer that.” He told us and Kwangyeon was about to press the play button again but Keonwoo stopped him. “Not before he answered.”

“I don't want to.” Hyoseok said again pouting. “You have to.” I wanted to say something so Keonwoo would let it be but he kept talking. “Just tell us. We won't judge you.” “Yes, we'll keep it as a secret.” Kyumin said with a big smile.

Sometimes I really asked myself with what type of guys I lived together in a dorm. And the answer scared me in moments like this....

 

“Sometimes I....”

“Yeah...?”
“Sometimes I...I want to have outside....” Hyoseok mumbled and every member – except Keonwoo – looked very shocked at our drummer who normally was the shy type of guy. I wouldn't have ever imagined him having outside, where people could catch him while having.......you know.

“So....Hyung is this type of guy, huh?” Kyumin broke the silence and reached for the mobile phone. The rest stayed silent while Hyoseok looked like a tomato with his fire red cheeks. He must be very embarrassed to say something as intimate as this.

I know this game was a bad idea.

 

Kyumin pressed the play button and then looked fascinated at the display while a random member was chosen. “Youngjun!” Urgh.

“Truth or dare.”

“I-I choose d-da-” I stuttered but the Maknae interrupted me speaking.

“Dare? Okay.”

“N-No, I choose t-truth!” “But you already said dare. Sorry, Hyung.” “No, I-I wanted to-to say 'the truth' b-but I was-” “Hyoseok also couldn't change, same for you.” “But I just stuttered. I was going to say truth!” I said in a loud voice, not wanting to accept this.

“Junnie, come on. Take it easy. It's just a game.” Hanbyul reached for my shoulder to give it a light punch. I let out a quiet 'Ouch' and touched my punched shoulder.

'Just a game' he said. Ha! For you it's maybe just a game but for me could it be the end of LED Apple!

“Okay, I accept it.” If Hanbyul asked me to...

“Alright.” Kyumin said. “Touch Hanbyul's crotch area for at least 10 seconds.”

And everyone went like O______________O

Especially me.

Maybe I should go up to the roof top and kill myself. How about it?

 

“So, Youngjun, I'm all yours.” The younger one grinned and lifted up his lower abdomen a little towards me. I hesitated.

Shall I? I would want to, but....

Okay, I'll do it!

I crawled towards Hanbyul and stopped right in front of him. He was sitting cross-legged in front of me. His crotch area nearly stared at me......and I stared back.

“If you keep looking, we will sitting here till the sun begins to raise. Just touch it and fine.” Kyumin badgered me. If it were that easy, I would just touch it. But with all the members staring at you, it isn't just that easy to touch your crush's crotch!

But I'll try it...

 

Slowly my hand reached for Hanbyul's thigh and careful touched the cloth of his pants.

“You call this someones crotch area?! You're a 'little' bit off. You have to touch it directly or else it won't count.” The youngest said. At the very moment I felt Hanbyul's gaze at me. He wasn't actually looking at my hand but at my face.

So why was he starring?! It's not like I wanted to do this..........okay, maybe I enjoyed touching him a little bit...

 

As Kyumin told me to directly touch Hanbyul's private area, I carefully moved my hand up in the 'right' direction.

I wasn't able to look at Hanbyul in such a weird moment, so I kept starring at his leg. My heart beat like crazy every inch I moved towards his crotch.

And, without me wanting to, pictures of Hanbyul without these unnecessary pants and just wearing skinny boxershorts came into my mind and scared the hell out of me. When did my mind became this weird and creepy?

I immediately shook my head to get ride of these very y but impure thoughts of my band member.

 

“Come on, Hyung! I'll start the countdown as soon as you're in the right place, so hurry up. You know where the 'right' place is. Don't be a Babo!”

“Don't badger me!” I said while my hand finally reached the right place.

 

“Feels good.” The younger man said in a seducing way and for the first time I looked up at him.

“10.” Our Maknae started to count.

“Your hands on me feel actually pretty satisfying.” He said with a big grin on his face.

“9.”

“Can you please just keep quiet?” I asked in an angry voice. I wasn't really angry at him but pretty nervous.

“8.”

We were still looking at each other. Hanbyul had now a small smile on his lips like we were having a normal conversation about our hobbies or something like this. He was always smiling or grinning. That's what I really love about him.

“7.” I'm enjoying his smile but I couldn't stand his beautiful smiling towards me anymore.

“6.” I looked away and sadly my face turned red.

“5.” It's so awkward. T.T

“4.” Kyumin, please count as little quicker.

“3.” What are you stupid Maknae counting? Seconds or Minutes?

“2.” The end is soon!

“1.” One more second and-

What is actually bouncing against my fingertip right now?!!

“The end.” As soon as these words left Kyumin's mouth I let go of Hanbyul's crotch.

...but what was this 'thing' lightly bouncing against my finger?

….his aroused...?!

Nooooo!!!!

 

“Okay, next one. Want to press the play button, Hyung?” Kyu asked me and I just nodded because I was still to shocked to answer anything.

I reached out my hand to grab the mobile phone but as I realised that my hand and fingers were shaking, I immediately withdraw my arm and kind of hid it behind my back.

The other member were looking really confused about my weird action.

“You do it, Kyumin.” I smiled weakly.

The member just shrugged and gave their attention back to Kyumin.

Phew~ I hope nobody noticed...

 

“Keonwoo Hyung!Truth or dare?” Kyumin asked with a big grin.

“Don't know. What are you suggesting?”

“Dare of course, Hyung.”

“Hm, okay.”

“Okay like you'll take dare?”
“No, okay like I won't listen to the Maknae's suggestion and take truth.” He said grinning and Kyumin pouted again. But this only made Keonwoo laughing because of his cuteness.

“Your choice.....okay....let's see what you got...” He mumbled and looked excitedly at the mobile phone display. Suddenly his eyes opened as wide as they could and he began to smirk brightly. “Would you like to have a ?” he asked.

Yes, this is really a dirty truth and dare!

Kwangie, Hyoseokie, Hanbyul and me just stared at Keonwoo who also looked a 'little' bit shocked.

“Waiting for an answer.” Kyumin said grinning. “And if you're not answering in less than 5 seconds, you also have to say who it would be if you had to have a .”

Kyuhyun was nothing compared to our Evil-Maknae!

 

“Five.” Keonwoo's shocked face slowly turned in to a grinning one.

“Four.” Our eyes laid on Keonwoo. What was he up to?

“Three.” Kyumin seemed to really like countdowns...

“Two.” Seriously what was wrong with our keyboarder?

“O-” “No.” Finally! I thought he was going to say yes. His grin really scared me....but it seemed like he was still the same as before.

“There is just one person in my heart,” Keonwoo explained. “And I couldn't ever cheat on this person. Even if it was a together with that person, I wouldn't do it.”

Yeah, still the same serious guy we knew for a long time now who only had one person in his heart.

Kind of cute, isn't it?^^