Chapter One

Truth or Risk?

Youngjun's POV:

“MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM!” I shouted through the dorm....but nobody answered. And it kept being silent for at least 30 seconds.
I sighed heavily, and simply, but very loud and kind of angry, shouted “NOW!!”
Suddenly I heard someone moving his out of his room and the first member I saw was – as expected – Keonwoo.
After another 20 seconds Hyoseok showed up confused and looked questioning at me. I ignored his look and walked straight to Kyumin and Kwangyeon's room, our Maknae zone. I didn't even knock before entering because I already know what they were doing.
And unsurprisingly they both were sitting in front of their laptops, playing some kind of role-playing games. I walked to Kyumin who was sitting on his bed with headphones on and stood in front of him. He hardly looked at me with one eye still on the screen. I explained him through certain hand gestures that he should take off his headphones, so he did after pausing his game.

“What is it, Hyung?” He asked smiling. “I called for both of you. We're going to have a little band meeting at the living room. Finish your game and tell Kwangyeon to come too, okay?” “Ne.” He replied and turned his head to the screen again so he could end his game.
I left the Maknae's room and slowly – really slowly – walked towards Hanbyul's room, because I still hoped that he would come out of his own. But he wasn't, so I had to enter.
Right in front of his door, I took a deep breath and knocked lightly at his door.
Hanbyul didn't answer – as expected – 'cause I heard his gentle voice through the door.
I decided to listen a while before entering his room and closed my eyes.
He was singing one of our songs – I'll be there for you.
His soft voice sent shivers down my spine. Everytime I heard his voice, it was like this. And unfortunately, it was also like this most of the time when I just saw him in front of me, smiling like crazy.
He was just so.....beautiful.
Perfect.
An angel.

It has been like this for a while now. I kept saying to myself that these feelings would fade but they didn't. The opposite happened. The more I tried to deny it, the more I fell for him.
And now......now I knew that I was in love with him. In love with a man.
I nearly tried everything to come over this stupid feelings of mine but either going out with some pretty women nor diverting myself with music helped.
Nobody knew about my weird feelings for Hanbyul. And it was good like this. Sometimes I wanted to tell somebody about it, but what would they say? What would the other members say? And most important, what would Hanbyul say? Would he still be my friend and a member of LED Apple?
I don't think so....
He didn't seem to be like one of the minority of people who accepted homouality and a friend who's actually in love with them.
So he will never find out about me.


Suddenly Hanbyul's door opened and a warm body bounced against mine.
Surprised and unprepared for a hard crash like this, I almost fell to the ground. I let out a loud scream and tried to prevent myself from hitting the ground too hard. But before my body reached the ground, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me up to my feet again. That was also so surprising and sudden that I tripped over my own feet and crashed into Hanbyul. He immediately took me in a tight embrace and let me rest in his arms.
However, resting wasn't really possible because it was Him who embraced me. My heart was beating like crazy and I couldn't even think clearly. All that was running through my mind was how I could escape out of his embrace without him noticing my red face.
But not even a single idea came up to my mind.

After a few seconds, which felt like hours, Hanbyul let me go and I immediately ran away.
Okay, I wasn't actually running. I quickly walked away from him while telling him to go to the living room. I hope it wasn't to obvious....
If Hanbyul found out about my feelings for him, I would have to leave LED Apple for sure.....it wouldn't be possible to get along as before. And what is LED Apple without a leader and guitarist? Would they replace me for another guy? Just like that?


“So what is our little meeting about?” Kyumin asked and sat down beside his beloved Kwangyeon who also looked questioningly at me.
“I've got some very good news for all of us.” I said and made a pause while looking at each of our members expect Hanbyul because I can't 'just' look at him without blushing. And just as I said before it would be bad if anybody noticed....
“What is it, Hyung? Tell us! I want to know!” The Maknae said impatiently.
The other member just laughed at his cute impatience. I also did, because Kyumin is really an aegyo-king. He knows how and when to use it.
Our Maknae is maybe a giant – especially for me – but in his heart he's still the little cute baby he was 19 years ago - our baby.

“Okay, okay. So our manager just gave me a call and told me that our photoshooting tomorrow is canceled.”
“Really?” Keonwoo asked in surprise and I nodded lightly.
“That's great! Kwangyeon Hyung, that means we can stay up all night and play games!” Kyumin stood up in joy and jumped a few times before he sat down again next to an annoyed looking Kwangyeon.
“No, it's not great! I prepared myself like 3 hours with trying out new hairstyles and cleaning every ing inch on my face!”
“It's unnecessary, Hyung. You always look really handsome. I never saw any pimples on your face.”  Kyumin tried to calm down Kwangyeon who was really annoyed about the 'good' news.

“Anyways, I thought about us having another band evening together. We hardly had any freetime in a while. So why not playing some games together, talking and drinking beer?” I asked the others.
“Yeah, sounds good to me, Junnie.” Hanbyul replied.
And how else could it be? My face turned into a tomato. T.T
Apart from Kyumin, Hanbyul also knew how to use aegyo. And his 'Junnie' just killed me.
Aish! Why did it have to be Hanbyul I fell in love with? Why couldn't it be some crazy fangirl instead? Or at least Keonwoo...?
He definitely didn't know how to use aegyo, because he was just too serious about everything.

“Playing games? Sounds interesting, doesn't it, Kwangie Hyung?”
“Ne, I also wanted to spend some time with the others.” Kwangyeon said with a warm smile towards Kyumin. He seemed to be no longer annoyed about the fact that he cleaned his face for 'nothing'.
“What about you two? Keonwoo? Hyoseok?”
“Okay, count me in.”
“Me too!” Hyoseok immediately replied.
“Eh, okay....anybody who knows a good game for 6 players?” I asked kind of embarrassed because I wasn't really prepared for this. I knew we had some beer and snacks at the dorm, but I didn't knew what to play. Ludo isn't actually a game to play with men in their 20s...

“I'll get the drinks and you guys will think about it.” I stood up and left for the kitchen.
I placed some cans of beer and different snacks on a tray and went back to the living room, where the members were already sitting in a circle on the floor.
I sat down between Kyumin and Hyoseok who left a small space for me.
“Drink as much as you want. Today I won't care.” I said smiling while giving each member a can of beer. “That's what I wanted to hear.” Kyumin smiled brightly and then took a big sip of alcohol.
“Except you, Kyumin! I'm the leader and I have to take care of you, because you're not good at drinking. I don't want something happening to you! So just one can for you.”
“But you said you won't care!”
“That's right. Except for you.” Kyumin pouted, what was really cute, and kept quiet.

“Anyways, have you decided which game we will play?”
“Ne. What about 'truth or dare', Hyung?” Kwangyeon asked.
“You mean we ask each other some random stuff or make them do embarrassing things? Isn't it kind of boring?”
“No, it isn't if-” Keonwoo stood up to get his mobile phone. He touched its screen a few times and then showed us what he searched for. “It isn't if we will use that app. It's a truth or dare app.” He said and typed something into his phone.


“Okay, I already typed your names into the app. We can start if you'll answer me the question: clean, dirty or super dirty?” Keonwoo asked with an evil smile which scared me a little bit...
“Clean of course!” I said immediately.
“Oh, no. That's boring, Hyung. Let's try the dirty version.” And just in this moment my jaw dropped down. Of all people, I wouldn't have ever expected something like this from our Maknae's mouth.
“But isn't dirty a little too embarrassing? I also think like Youngjun that we should use the clear version.” Oh thank you, Kwangyeon.
“Okay, let's decide it by voting.” Keonwoo said and all members nodded.
I was just hoping that the other members were normal like me.....I really didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Hanbyul...

“Who's voting to take the clear version?”
I immediately raised my hand, so did Kwangyeon.....but the other hands stayed still. I thought Hyoseok's hand moved a little bit but then he decided not to raise it.
“Okay, and who's voting to do it the dirty way?” Our keyboardist said in a seducing way and raised his hand. Along with him three other hands were raised.
I gulped and took a deep breath.
It's just a stupid game, you can do it! Nobody will notice. Hwaiting!, I said to myself while Keonwoo pressed the 'play' button.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

<33