Chapter Three

Truth or Risk?

Youngjun's POV:

„So will you hand me my phone over, Maknae?“ Keonwoo asked and Kyumin who looked still a bit disappointed about his Hyung's answer handed over the phone.

We all seemed to be a bit nervous about who will be the next one.

Kwangyeon was nervously biting his lips while I was playing with my fingers and looking unobtrusive at Hanbyul who was also unsettled moving back and forth.

It was on random mode so it could be me who's next. But I hope it won't....

“Hyoseok.” Phew~ Relief.

“Ah! Why me again?! That's not fair,” He protested. “You manipulated the game to tease me, didn't you?” Our drummer said angry and punched the other's shoulder as hard as he could. What actually didn't seemed to hurt Keonwoo, because he kept his serious face.

“No,” The keyboarder laughed. “It's just random, Seokie. Either you nor me can manipulated the game. It's not my fault that you're chosen again.”

“It is!” He pouted with a lot of cuteness. “But anyway, don't you want to ask me?”

Haha, it keeps less than one second for Hyoseokie to turn from pouting to being serious about the game again. Sometimes he turns his facial expression so fast that we can't even follow his sentences anymore. He's fast at changing expressions and subjects.

What's really confusing sometimes...

 

“Eh o-okay.” Keonwoo seemed also a bit confused about Hyoseok's sudden change. “Truth or dare?”

“I will be brave again and chose dare.” “Jinja?” “Ne.”

Oh, oh...

The keyboarder nodded and pressed the play button. Everyone was curious about what Hyoseok will get.

As something showed up at the display, Keonwoo's eyes became big in surprise.

“What is it?” The drummer who was sitting next to the phone's owner asked and leaned forward to see it himself.

“Oh really?” He asked annoyed. “I hate that stupid game.”

“Come on it's not that bad. You have nothing to hide from us and there's a chance for you not to do this dare.”


“Huh? What is the dare actually about?” I asked confused. Wasn't Keonwoo the one who said that we're not able to refuse a dare?

I'm not playing that game anymore if Hyoseok is able to put down on this dare. That's mean! I had to touch my crush's private area, so Hyoseok also have to do what this stupid app tells him!!

“Why would there be a chance for Hyoseok to refuse his dare?” Kyumin questioned and confusedly raised one eyebrow.

“Okay, I will read the dare out, so you will understand.” Keonwoo said and smiled a little. “Flip a coin with Hanbyul. Head for you and tail for Hanbyul. The 'winner' have to take off his shirt.”

“Ahh~” Now we understand why there's still a chance for Hyoseok to not have to do this dare.

…..

But WHAT?!

The winner have to take off his shirt?!

Not that I have a problem with a Hyoseok....but HANBYUL?!

No!

Just no!

Definitely No!

Absolute NO!

 

“So if the coin shows tail, I have to take off my shirt and show you my precious abs?” Hanbyul acted surprised and immediately protected his chest with his hands like an innocent little school girl. What he definitely not was. Either innocent nor a girl.

But Kyumin laughed at his Hyung's acting and got up to get a coin.

Hope there isn't a thing like this in the dorm, so we can skip this dare...

Seeing Hanbyul like this....No! I just can't look at him when he's shirtless.

Since I realised that I fell in love with Hanbyul, I can't do anything with him anymore. I'm too embarrassed and shy.

Too embarrassed for showering, going to a public bath or a swimming bath.

And too shy for sleeping in the same bed or even in the same room.

Just practice lessons are okay, because when we practice our songs, I forget everything around me. There's just the guitar and me.

But when we're not practicing, it's just tiring.

Everytime I'm next to him, I start to tremble, sweat or even stutter when I talk to him. It's so embarrassing because normally I'm always the kind of cool guy but then I'm like a hopeless in love girl.

 

Why does he has to be so perfect?

His personality...

His abs....

His-

“Hyu~ng!” Someone's hand appeared in my field of view. I startled badly so the hand immediately shrunk back. It was Kyumin's hand which took me back in reality and out of my Hanbyul-dreams.

“Ah sorry. I was absorbed in thoughts.....what did you want from me?” I asked still a bit confused and not really clear yet.

“Nothing. Just wanted to take you back in reality. So seemed really in deep thoughts.” Kyumin laughed.

The Maknae turned to Hyoseok and handed him the coin over. “You'll flip the coin, drummer. Good luck.” He grinned brightly while I could hear Hyoseok gulping. He didn't feel like smiling.

I know him. He's very close to me and I know about his lack of body-confidence. He's not like Hanbyul who would show his body - especially his abs - to practically everyone.

That's why I feel with him but on the other hand I don't want Hanbyul to show his nearly perfect handsome body.

 

I held my breath.

Our drummer positioned the coin on his thumbnail and then flipped it.

These seconds were absolutely the longest and most nerve-wracking seconds ever!

I began to sweat and my fingers became cold like ice. I was nervous. Nervous like hell.

What if I get a like Hanbyul when I touched his-No! This wasn't a . He didn't get hard......that-No! He never would get hard because of my touch.....

….that was just your crazy imagination, Seo Youngjun!

 

“H-Head.” Hyoseok quietly said.

! If at least I could remember who got head and who got tail....

“And head got who...?”

“Me.” Hyoseok answered also very quietly and looked at me with a sad and suffering expression.

“Come on, Seokie. It's not a big deal.” “Yeah, for you it isn't that of a big deal but for me it definitely is!” An angry Hyoseok said while sending death stares to Hanbyul.

 

“Now get stripped. I'm looking forward to seeing your body.”

I could tell by only looking at Hyoseok that he was NOT feeling well. And as a friend I really wanted to switch places with him but I can't so he had to do it.

He could also run away but I don't think his Hyungs and Kyumin would let him...

With an encouraging look I could at least bring him to crack a little smile for me.

“Okay.....but how long should I stay shirtless?” Keonwoo looked at Hanbyul with an dirty, questioning expression and my crush-...I mean our main vocal- just nodded with the same dirty grin on his face.

Seriously, what's wrong with my Dongsaengs?!

“Till the whole game ends.” Hyoseok just sighed heavy and then grabbed the seam of his t-shirt to pull it off.

I just watched really embarrassed because....yes, I imagined Hanbyul instead of Hyoseok who pull off his shirt. Hanbyul as he is ready to do IT with me. Like he's getting ready for me and give a special show just for me. A special show like....actually stripping...

And this thinking of mine just got me red all over the face. T_T I felt like an old creepy ert.

 

Hyoseok also got red when he noticed the looks of all of us. Some erted and some stunned looks that he really did his dare.

“Can you please stop looking and move on with the game? Because the living room is actually pretty cold if you're shirtless.” He said while pointing at the phone in Keonwoo's hand to signalize him to move on. The older one handed him his phone over and Hyoseok pressed the play button.

Silence while the game searched for his next victim.

“Hanbyul.” Hyoseok said very pleased. Maybe because he wanted his Hyung's bright grin to disappear just like Hyoseok's smile a few minutes ago.

So Hanbyul's grin did disappear as he heard his name.

“Me?”

“Ne.” Hyoseok laughed and looked back at the phone as he was done with looking and evilly enjoying the scared Hanbyul.

Now his confidence did fully return or even got bigger...

 

“So what are you going to chose?”

“Truth.” ....

“Okay, let me take a look.” Hyoseok said very concentrated while the game was searching for a dirty truth. “Ah! Here we go: With which person in the room would you like to make out once?“

Yeah, I would like to know that's too......not that I'm hoping that he would chose me....

….he wouldn't, would he...?

„So...?“ Hyoseok asked while Hanbyul was still thinking about his answer.

“Yeah. Wait I'm still thinking. It's a hard one.“

“Oh come on! It's not that hard to an-“ He stopped and kept his breath. “A-a-achooo!“ The drummer sneezed loud in our circle and we all flinched an inch back.

Suddenly Hanbyul's grin came back and he was back to the confident one we all know.

“I would like to make out with you but since you seem to caught a cold, I would rather chose our lovely leader, Youngjun.“ He said while giving me a damn y wink.

And Yes! He said my name! He said he would like to KISS me. ME!

Omo, that's so!!! I can't contain my feels. I just....oahidugsihfj!!

I mean I was hoping for an answer like that but that he actually would say my name. I'm so overwhelmed with happiness.

And I can't show it T_T It's so ing tiring to be in love.

 

“Should I lend you my jacket? It's quite cold in here and I don't want my precious Dongsaeng to catch a cold. So take it.” A worried and lightly smiling Keonwoo said.

Hyoseok's eyes opened wide in surprise as the keyboarder took of his jacket to handle it over to the younger one.

Our drummer also blushed noticeable as Keonwoo placed the jacket on his shoulders because Hyoseok wasn't allowed to wear it right since we decided he should be shirtless till the end of the game. And after the little shocking moment he smiled and quietly thanked his Hyung for taking care of him.

 

“Now let me press the play button! Hyoseok! Hyoseok, give me the phone! Plea~se.” An excited Hanbyul cried out and stretched his arm to reach the phone but failed.

“Relax, Hyung. It's just a game.” Kyumin laughed at his Hyung's behavior. “Here's the phone but don't get overexcited.” The Maknae, who was sitting in the right position to get the phone, grabbed it and gave it to Hanbyul, who looked like a kid hopped up on coca cola or something like that.

He wasn't able to sit quietly anymore.

Maybe he drank to much beer (but he only had two slug of alcohol...) or he just got excited about the fact that he will now be able to tease one of his band members.

..And he was our former leader...

 

“Kyumin! It's your turn!” Hanbyul cried out loud.

And his loud voice nearly scared me to death.

“Oh, sorry, Youngie.” Hanbyul apologized because he noticed me wincing. “Are you alright?,” He asked worried and lowered his head. “I didn't want to scare you...” “No, I'm alright.” I smiled and looked away because I was blushing. He actually cared for me! I mean he seemed to feel deeply sorry for just scaring me. So cute!

 

“Hanbyul-ah! Ppalli, ask me!! Finally it's my turn and you wasting time with Youngjun Hyung!!” Oh no, another excited one...

“Hanbyul-AH?!” He asked annoyed. “No reason to speak informally to your Hyung, Maknae! Not just Youngjun is a Hyung to you, remember that!”

“Yeah, whatever. Hurry up, Ahjussi!” The Maknae said teasing and ignoring Hanbyul's death stares.

Hanbyul then just sighed heavy and kept continuing. “Truth or dare? Which one will our baby chose?” The older one teased back on Kyuminnie

Because Kyumin really don't like it if someone calls him a baby, especially if it's Byul.

But it's cute and somehow ironically how he's pouting like a little kid in response.

우리아기가! :3 [Uri Agiga/Our Baby]

 

“Dare!“ He said while acting very manly what actually turned out being really cute.

“Okay.“ One more touch on the 'dare-button' and Hanbyul burst into a loud laugh.

“What is it?” Kyumin asked and tried to look at the screen but failed because Hanbyul covered it with his hand while laughing. “Tell me!!“

“Okay, okay.“ Hanbyul said still laughing. „Let me say something first: You will regret it, calling me an Ahjussi, dear Maknae. But I'm feeling a bit sorry towards Kwangyeon...“

„What? Why?“ A worried Kwangyeonnie asked, starring at Hanbyul and then at Kyumin.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

I hope there aren't lots of mistakes in it. Please excuse me, it's 1:24 AM ;D

(^-^)/'