1999

Collecting Records.

Besides of going to the cardiologist once in a while, I was in a good shape. Ehem. I know I was chubby but hey, I'm not the one to blame. I've always loved to eat.

Well, that was the time I began to develop hyperactive syndrome. I began eating less, to the point of almost starving. My grandmother was beggining quite desperate because there was absolutely no way I'd be eating something. Mom and dad had been coming less home. They got knowledge about my new-found condition about one week after it began because of their packed schedule.

When doctors found out about the syndrome, they warned my parents about how dangerous it could be to me due to my heart condition. I slowly reached one point where I spent more calories than the number I consumed, and they decided they had to be quick in action. In adittion to my 'light' heart medication, doctors began giving me more medication to cope with the new problem.

 

 

But it still didn't stop.

 

 

But oh well, what to do. I was a two-year old child who loved to run and fool around. I spent most of the day with my grandparents and old people. I had no contact with any children my age.

One day, I was running around my granparents' wine cellar. But ! I fell to the floor and opened up my inner lip.

 

 

Not going to tell you the bloody mess it was because I guess you can already imagine it.

 

Hospital, hospital, hospital.

 

It began to feel like it was my second home. Next to home, I spent most of my time there. I don't have much memories about it, though. My brain automatically decided to erase bad memories from my childhood.

 

Maybe because I wasn't that happy at all...

 

 


None of the events mentioned here have ever happened to Minji. Thank you.