Part 15 crash and bang

I see your friend

 

Youngjae and Zelo drove home in silence. It wasn't until they had gotten home when somebody spoke. "Jae he wasn't doing anything. He looked sad I was just trying to be there for him." Zelo said while glaring at the older boy. "Zelo he SHOT Daehyun and you! Why do you even wanna be near him!?" Youngjae yelled at the younger boy. Zelo looked down and bit his cheek to hold the tears in.
Why did everyone love yelling at him? Zelo marched off to his room and locked the door. He just wanted to be alone at the moment. He sat down on the bed with his head in his arms. ~Daehyun is still alive and he's gonna stay that way.~ Zelo tried to believe his own words but failed. He kicked off his shoes and pants and tore off his shirt. He laid on the wooden floor and stared up at the ceiling.
Ever since they left the hospital Zelo hadn't really been feeling so well. He whined at the feeling and tried to make it go away. Finally he gave up doing it by himself and got up. He walked into the living room only in his boxers and sat on the floor next to him. Himchan was eating cereal and siting directly in front of the tv watching his favorite drama.
Zelo heard the shower running and figured youngjae was taking a shower. He looked around for Jongup from where he sat but couldn't find him. "Himchan-hyung do you know where Jongup is?" Zelo asked the older boy who was shushing the younger boy. Zelo sighed and got up. "Jongup-shii? Where are you?" Zelo called out. Jongup showed up from Daehyun and Youngjae's room. "Yah? What do you need Jelly." Jongup said. "Can we go se..did you just call me jelly?" Zelo asked. The older boy nodded and smiled.
Zelo just continued. "Can we go to the hospital to see if Yongguk is still there. When we left he looked pretty upset." Jongup shrugged and told him to go get dressed. Zelo went to his room and Jongup sat behind Himchan. He wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder. "Jelly and I are going to check if Yongguk is still at the hospital. Wanna come?" Jongup softly bit his shoulder.
"Bang asked me the name of the club I went to a few times. He probably headed there. But he didn't even ask for directions. He sounded horrible though." Himchan said while finishing his cereal and standing up. Jongup got up as well and followed the older boy to the kitchen. "Well can you take us to the club?" He asked. Himchan thought for a minute.
Zelo came back and heard Jongup asking for Himchan to drive them to some club. Zelo figuring it had to do with his hyung he went up to Himchan and did some aegyo to break him. The only reason Himchan gave in was because Jongup mouthed a few words he understood perfectly. "Fine I'll drive you two. Head to the car." Himchan grabbed his keys and headed out the door with the two boys.
**_an hour ago_**
His car was smashed by the over sized trucked and flipped down the street. Another car smashed into him. His body went numb and his mind was blank. Bang Yong Guk was bleeding badly. A sharp piece of metal from his car went straight through one of his lungs. His eyes fell heavy and he tools his last breathe of air. Slowly his heart stopped beating. A few minutes after his heart had nearly stopped the ambulance came and took him to the hospital as quick as possible. The last thing the 23 year old remembered was thinking about Zelo. When the two boys first met. That was the day he fell in love with the young boy. Despite their . He was madly and deathly in love with Choi JunHong. And deathly it was.
Bang opened his eyes to a really bright light. He squinted and closed his eyes again. He heard a machine lightly buzzing next to him and opened his eyes. It was hooked up to his body. He remembered where he got pierced at and figured it was to help him breathe. Bang tried to sit up but it shot a sharp pain into his chest. He whimpered and laid back down. He stared up at the ceiling and felt something warm around his hand. He looked over and saw a pink haired boy holding his hand. His head was laying in a blonde boys lap. Both were asleep.
Yongguk smiled at how cute Zelo and Youngjae looked sleeping. He looked around the rest of the room and saw a second bed in the room. Daehyun was in the bed. Still in his coma. Himchan and Jongup were sitting next to him talking in whispers and holding hands. Yongguk at the two and mumbled something. It hurt like hell just doing that. Why though?
"G..guys.." Yongguk said a bit louder and tried to get the two boys attention. They looked over at him and ran over there. "Hyung! You're alive!!" Jongup yelled while whispering. He threw his arms up and went to hug Yongguk but was attacked by Himchan. "Your hugs are only mine. Same with your kisses." Himchan said while straddling the young boys lap.
Yongguk rolled his eyes and looked at the sleeping Zelo. "Zelo-ah wake up." Bang whispered and tried to shake him. He succeeded and Zelo looked at his hyung tiredly. "Hyung I knew you wouldn't die." He said smiling and kissing the older boys hand. Youngguk's heart started fluttering at the touch of his soft lips. "Jelly you're really handsome. You na mean?" Bang laughed a little. Zelo pouted. "Why does everyone call me Jelly?"
Bang shrugged and kissed the boys hand. Zelo smiled and got up from the chair and laid next to Yongguk on his bed. "Hyung, what if Daehyun dies?" Zelo asked while moving closer to the older one. Yongguk wrapped his arm around his shoulder and kissed his head. "Nothing bad will happen to him. I promise. And I'm sorry that I'm the reason he's here. I hope you can forgive me." Bang said. Zelo smiled again and held his hand tightly.
HimChan stared at the two boys. "Ummm so does this mean you aren't mad at me anymore for not answering my phone?" He asked but got no reply. Jongup kissed the back up HimChan's neck and whispered "How about we head home. We can have some fun." In his ear and nibbled on his earlobe. HimChan bit his bottom lip and dragged Jongup out the door but before he could Yongguk said something. "Clean up when your done please."
 Jongup said ok and was dragged out of the hospital by HimChan. The ride home was slow and agonizingly painful since both the boys had throbbing hard ons. Once they got inside the house the war was one for dominance. HimChan kissed Jongup all the way to his room without breaking it and pinned him to the bed. "God this is gonna be fun."
 
I didn't  have the heart to kill of bang.  T-T I should've. And where the hell is blue!? I'm the writer and I don't even know 0.0 anyways sorry this is late. And I can't help but make HimUp go at it again. Hmm does anybody here ship HimJae? Or is that not even a couple. Idk I'm lost and I have TVXQ's song Catch Me stuck on the brain. That song is daebaek(yup totally spelled that wrong -.-) anyways I love you guys.
-WinnieDaPooh