Part 9

I see your friend

 

"Have you ever made love with someone before..?"
Daehyun nearly choked on his noodles and stared at the younger boy. Daehyun had ed Youngjae a few times but never made love. "What made you think of that topic Zelo-ah?" Daehyun asked while trying not to choke on his ramen again when he answered.
"I heard you and Youngjae going at it a few days ago. But it didn't sound like love making it sounded like..well like you were ing Hyung senseless." Zelo finished his ramen in a heart beat after he spoke. He was nervous where he wanted this conversation to lead to. So if he are faster he thought maybe he could stop talking.
Daehyun was a blushing mess. The maknae was talking about how Daehyun was ing Youngjae. "Daehyun, what does it take for ...s-someone to make love with you...?" Zelo said in a whisper. Mostly so other people didn't hear. But mainly cause he didn't want Daehyun to hear what he asked.
But Dae did hear it. His cheeks were flushed with a bright red color and he whispered back "I have to be in love with the person.." Zelo just nodded and sat there's patiently waiting for his Hyung to finish his food.
They were heading back when Zelo decided to open up his big mouth again. "Hyung do you love me?" Daehyun was taken aback by the question. Of corse he loved Zelo but as a brother and occasionally as a son but that's not important. Zelo took his silence as a no and stared at the sidewalk and kept walking.
Daehyun put his arm around the youngers waist and pulled him to his side. "Zelo-ah you know I love you. But as a little brother. I'm still dating Youngjae you know." The maknae just pouted and separated himself from his hyung and walked ahead.
Feeling as though he hurt the little one he wrapped his arms around Zelo and hugged him from behind. "You know even if I did love you I have very hard competition to go against." Daehyun whispered in Zelo's ear. The younger boy shivered a bit and asked who the competition was.
"You're adorable little Blue kitten will put a big fight for your love and affection. He might just win too with those sharp little teeth." The older boy laughed at his own joke and Zelo laughed only a little. Daehyun continued to hold the younger boy until they got to Zico's house.
Daehyun noticed a oddly familiar car parked in Zico's driveway. It wasn't any of Zico's friends cars. And it sure as hell wasn't Zico's. It was too fancy. "Hyung isn't that Yongguks car?" Zelo asked while examining the car. Daehyun was already upstairs looking for Bang.
Unfortunately Daehyun didn't find him, Zelo did by accident. Zelo bumped into his back and Bang turned around. He hugged Zelo as tight as he could and repeated the words 'I'm sorry'. He let go of the younger and grabbed his wrist. "Come on your stuff is already in the car." Yongguk said while dragging him to the door. "What about Blue??" Zelo looked around for his kitten.
"I told you you couldn't take care of a cat. You already lost him." Zelo somehow squirmed out the older's grip and ran upstairs only to bump heads with Daehyun. Zelo winced in pain and rubbed his head. Yongguk picked the younger boy up and carried him to the car. Daehyun took notice and got up and pushed his hyung to the floor.
Bang grabbed Daehyun by the collar of his shirt and pinned him the side of the car. "You are done taking away Zelo. Everybody misses him and you are just making it worse. Why are you even doing this?!" Daehyun pushed Yongguk off of him and opened the car door to get Zelo.
Yongguk grabbed the back of Daehyuns shirt and pulled him away. He pinned him onto the ground and hovered over Dae. "You wanna know why I'm doing this? It's because I care for him and when you yell at the young boy he feels like nobody wants him around!" Daehyun spat into Yongguks face and kicked his crotch.
He grabbed the keys from Yongguk and jumped into the drivers seat. He was stealing his Hyung's car. Zelo came back to earth from his little freak attack he was having inside of himself and freaked out even more. "Where the is blue!? Did we leave him?? Go the back."
"Hey! Watch your mouth. You know Himchan would hurt you if he caught you swearing." Daehyun barked at the swearing boy. A creature on Zelo's head showed that they didn't leave blue behind. But they left Daehyuns clothes back at Zico's.
~what the was Yongguk doing there at this hour anyways? I hope he wasn't thinking of stealing Zelo in his sleep. ~ Daehyun sighed and slowed down at the red light. It was now about midnight almost 1am and he wasn't tired. Zelo on the other hand apparently didn't get enough sleep out of that nap they had.
He was drifting in and out of sleep in the back seat with Blue laying on his face. Daehyun had to admit the younger was cute and funny. And of corse adorable. Youngjae was like that too. He shoved the memory of how he was being yelled at by his lover and focused on driving.
Before he even knew it they were on the other side of South Korea. The morning sun was hitting his eyes awkwardly so he pulled over on the side of the road to readjust. It was already 6:30am. ~holy that was fast..~ the older boy laughed a bit and kept driving around.
This time to find a motel or something. And sure enough there was one but it was a little ways from the city they were in. It looked run down but it was still open. It was good enough for him. He walked out of the car and checked out a room.
He carried Zelo to the bed from the car and laid him down gently. Daehyun smiled at the sleeping boy and crawled in the bed behind Zelo. It was really cold in the room and there weren't any blankets so he use his jacket to cover up Zelo and laid close to Zelo for some warmth.
A few hours past(like 8 hours) and Daehyun woke up to a strange feeling he rarely woke up to. Daehyun opened his eyes and didn't see Zelo besides him. But instead he was inbetween Daehyuns legs..enjoying Dae's morning wood..
"Zelo..what are you doing?" Daehyun asked while holding back a moan that threatened to leave his lips. "You had a hardon and I wanted to feel it and when I did it was throbbing badly. So I wanted to help you because it looked like it might hurt when you woke up. Hyung you taste really good.."
Zelo slid Daehyuns extremely hard member back down his throat and gaged on it. "Z..Zelo.." Daehyun moaned and grabbed the younger boys hair. "S-stop..please.." Daehyun breathed out. Zelo looked up at his Hyung and pulled Dae's out of his mouth. "But Daehyun-ah, your is good. I can see why Youngjae might like it. It's about as long as Himchan's but thicker. And as thick as Youngguk's but longer." Zelo's tongue traveled up and down his shaft.
~I don't want to even know how you know that ze..~ Daehyun bit his lip hard as he felt a rather cold finger circle around his hole. "Zelo what are you doing..."
 
So I might stop it after one more chapter..Im guessing y'all don't like where it's heading and I had a big surprise for y'all that'd you'd never see coming ;) but I guess y'all don't want it. Ok well farewell. I guess I'll actually stop it now. So thank you for reading my story and subscribing. I truly do love you guys.