Chapter 26

Hello...Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana’s POV

 

I woke up the next day feeling hungry; I guess skipping dinner was a bad idea. I started walking downstairs and I have to admit Kai gave me confidence too face everyone in my house this morning, in fact I was casually walking in the kitchen while texting Kai and Hyomin was interested in who I was texting the moment I sat down at the table.

 

But I didn't let her know who it was, I kept moving away every time she’d lean in to sneak a glance at my screen and that got her annoyed. I heard the door bell, '' I'll get it'' I got up from the table and I felt everyone's eyes on me while they were eating. Normally I don't bother with these things but I felt like opening the door just to escape them for a while.

 

 I open the door and I see Kai standing there. What? I looked at my phone then up at him, I was confused, why was he here. ''Good morning'' he smiled at me. ''Why are you here?'' I asked whispering softly, I didn’t expect this at all. '' To pick you up'' he said effortlessly. I was still confused, what is going on? Just when I was about to say something Hyomin appeared next to me. I hate this woman, why does she always pop up at the wrong times?

 

''Hey Kai, why are you here?'' she asked him batting her eye lashes and leaning in closer towards him , ''None of your business'' he scoffed at her and turned to me, my eyes widened at his act but he was just acted like nothing happened.

 '' I'll get my bag, just wait a minute'' I rushed up the stairs to get my things as quick as I could.

 

  I actually thought that Hyomin was going to take out her anger on me because Kai scoffed at her, she never expected him to say that in the first place, she’s the Queenka, no one says that to her. When I came back downstairs I walked out of my house, Hyomin wasn't there any more so my escape was easier than I expected. At the same time, I saw Zico coming out of his house, but Kai took my hand and led me away slowly. I wanted to look back at him.

 

But I  didn't,  as much as I wanted to see Zico I just felt like there was no point turning around for him, I bet Hyomin can't wait to see him, she's a lucky girl. My mind then tried to  forget about him and start a conversation with Kai who was walking beside me quietly. We got to school eventually and it was only then when I realized Kai was holding my hand. I just went with it, Hyemi saw me holding hands with Kai and she started spazzing out with Eun Young just like last time.

 

We met up with EXO and Chanyeol pointed a finger at Kai, ''Why are you holding her hand? You have no right'' he accused Kai. He just smirked ''Because I can'' he stated and Chanyeol got a bit angry, he walked to my other side. ''Then you wouldn't mind if I held her hand too, right?'' he said and was about to reach out for my right hand. Kai pulled me closer to his chest and I felt his grip on my hand tighten. ''All right, I see how things are'' Chanyeol said while slouching his shoulders and went back to sit on the bench next to this girl. Obviously he started flirting with her and soon forgot about our presence.

 

I was in a shock state because I was so close to Kai right now and he wasn't letting me go. The bell then went off. Thank god, I wouldn't have resisted staying like that anymore. He released his grip and I moved away from him, I tried to keep my head down to  hide my red face as I was walking to my next lesson, he wanted to come with me and I still didn’t come out of the shock I received earlier.

 

At lunch I was walking down the corridor with EXO and got to the lunch hall. We walked past Block B's table and I made eye contact with Zico for a split second. I looked away as I felt Kai pulling me closer to him, he seemed to know something about me and I can't figure out what but every time I feel uncomfortable he just pulls me closer to him. Every time I look at Zico he’d try to get me to stop, I can feel that they still hate each other but this can’t carry on like this.

 

I blush slightly at the contact of my hand intertwining with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter