Chapter 17

Hello...Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana’s POV

I searched the whole school for EXO but it seems like they were allowed to leave. Now I'm really worried, what if they were really hurt and had to go to the hospital or something I should make Zico say sorry for what he did. I waited until school finished and rushed out of the school gates, I took the piece of paper with Kai's phone number out of my pocket, I dialled it on my phone and pressed the call button.

 

 To be honest I didn't really know what to say to him but I just wanted to know if he's all right. ''Yeah'' he picked up ''Are you okay, I'm so sorry for what happened. Are you hurt? '' I flooded him with questions. ''Why don't you find out for yourself?'' he said. What did he mean? ''Look ahead'' he said and I looked. He was leaning against a tree across the street. I ended the phone call and crossed the street to get to him.

 

''Are you okay?'' I asked when I got to him. ''I should be asking you that?'' he walked up to me. He didn't have any bruises or anything like that.

 

 ''I'm okay, did you get in trouble?'' I said. ''Don't worry about that, listen, stay close to us from now on so that Block B doesn't come near you again'' I was surprised because he said the exact same thing Zico said to me today. Even though none of these boys would hurt me they're still fighting each other because they find the other person a threat to me.

 

 He suddenly grabbed me and hid me behind the tree, I held my breath because it was so sudden, what's he doing? He's holding me so close to him ''What are you doing?'' I barely got the words to come out. ''Block B just came out of the school gates, do you want me to let them see you?'' so he was protecting me? Why is he still trying? Did he not see what happened today? Is he really going to do this?

 

''Kai... you don't have to do this'' I tried to make him understand that Zico is my friend again. ''There is no reason for you to protect me anymore, Zico is my friend now, he believes it's me. Just today in the library he was trying to get me away from you, he wasn't hurting me at all'' he released me and looked to his right. I knew he'd react like this, because he's Zico's enemy and imagine protecting someone that is friends with your own enemy, that doesn't really work out. I just think that the only thing left to do is to stop being friends with Kai but I didn’t want to do that but I bet he wouldn't want to talk to me right now because I'm friends with Zico.

 

 ''Kai, I'm sorry for today, it's my entire fault I just think that we shouldn't...'' I couldn't say it in front of him, how can I possibly tell him that we should stop being friends? ''Tell Zico that I was the one who saved you?'' he finished my sentence. I really didn't expect that, I thought he didn't want to see me anymore.

 

''He doesn't need to know'' he said and I just nodded my head, I was too surprised to even know what I'm agreeing to. He actually wants to be my friend knowing well enough that he is going against Zico, he even said it himself, if he doesn't want Zico to know that he was the one who saved me it just means that he wants to still be his enemy.

 

I felt the wind pick up and my hair flew everywhere, I hate it when this happens. I felt a hand trying to fix my hair for me, I looked up and Kai was fixing my hair. OMG KAI IS FIXING MY HAIR! I must have gone red at the moment but I was too busy to notice as I staring into his eyes.

 

I should probably stop staring at him rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter