Realization

Distraction
The two of you remain in that position for a few minutes,  accompanied by the awkward silent between you two. All you can hear is the whistling of the gentle breeze and also Jaeseop's breathing. It seems like you were stuck to the ground and unable to get yourself up all because you were mesmerized by the beautiful face in front of you.
 
"Erm..._______ , are you ok? _______?" He called out for you as you shook your head and realized the awkward position that both you all are at.
 
"Oh oh! I'm sorry!" As you quickly get up and fall back with your , totally stunned by the situation.
 
"Is OK, are you OK? Did you get hurt anyway? He quickly examined your face while looking up and down to see if there is any injury caused with a pair of his worried eyes.
 
"Ah! I am all right..." you answered, looking down trying to hide your blushed face.
 
"Are you sure? Your expression doesn't seems good to me..." he asked again with gentle voice that gave you goosebumps upon hearing it.
 
"Yeah, I am totally all right...see...." as you stood up and start jumping on the spot.
 
"Haha all right, I believe you, so...do you like this place?"
 
"Of course I do...so why do you bring me here?" Being curious as you went to sit beside him at the same time.
 
"Erm... well because this place is like a secret hideout for me. Whenever I am feeling terrible, I will just take a break up here from everything. Well, since not much people know about this place so it slowly became my own little secret hideout place. Is like I am able to find peace here and eventually makes me feel better. So... I thought...maybe I shall share this little secret place with you!" He further explained. You are surprised that he shared this little more personal part oh himself to you.
 
"Oh haha, really? Well thanks for letting me know...I really like this place!"
 
"Erm, but at the same time, I have something to tell you too." He went silent thinking hard as how he should put his words.
 
"What is it about?" You gave him a puzzled look in your face.
 
"Erm....well is nothing, just wanna ask are you free this coming Saturday?"
 
"Oh, erm...yes I am...what is it about?" You continued to ask him further.
 
"Just wanna ask whether you are free or not, let's go to the amusement park shall we? I have been wanting to go there badly but I always didn't have the chance." 
 
"Oh sure, let's go! I bet it will be fun!" You smiled and Jaeseop started being all ecstatic by your reply.
 
Night time fall quickly, as you crawled onto the bed with you tired body and collapsed. It has been a long day but all of the sudden, the thought of going out with Jaeseop this coming Saturday. You gave a serious thought about the whole idea as deep inside, you have been a phobia riding on those thrill rides as you are afraid that your weak heart might not able to take it. Despite all these, you wished to hang out with him. You have been craving for spending more time with him and you didn't know the reason why. However, your sixth sense is telling you that it seems there are some other meanings beside just simply going to amusement park.
 
"Why have I been feeling so weird recently? I mean why do my heart raced every time I saw him. Even now I wish I can spent more time with him."  You tried to sort out your thoughts while look at the blank space.
 
You have always treated him just like a friend. Recently, things are getting a bit out of control as you seems to care more for him than usual and noticed him more, there are something very wrong about this and a sudden thought came into your mind.
 
"Have...have...I...fallen...for...him???"