The Witch and The hunter

Manafest
The male had a hood cover him and he walked through the crowd "didn't you hear father anthony called upon a werewolf hunter." Said a half drunk male who was always that way. Hyunseung stood still at hearing this wide eyed. He figured hearing this .. hunter out would be wise. His horse and carriages could be heard and the sound made the village silent. Males on horses surrounded the big carriage. Two twin males opened the doors and a tall male walked down. He took off his hood revealing his face half of it a giant scratch that went down to his neck. Hyunseung heard gasps and didn't blame anyone. The male looked upon everyone his eyes resting on hyunseung's. "I was called upon by a frantic priest.. of a werewolf problem." Said the tall male. "If anything its our witches fault! What did you call upon them to kill us like they did my boy !" She yelled shoving a long grey haired women to the ground. Hyunseung ran blocking the women with his long lean body. The twins held weapons to his neck and the tall male bore his eyes into hyunseung's. "Hyunseung sweetheart move and let the men burn the witch." Said the upset women. Hyunseung went kicking the weapons out they're hands and they grabbed his feet swinging him into the tavern. Hyunseung hit the snowy ground his cheek bleeding. The witch ran to hyunseung helping him to his feet. The upset women let out a cry "oh so now you have poor hyunseung influenced to your side!"she screamed. "My head is where it needs to be thank you very much. " said hyunseung. "Oh so now your into helping witches?!" She demanded and hyunseung frowned "no .. but what if she's innocent and due to your pain and loss you kill an innocent women. Could you honestly say that god would let you in his gates with innocent blood on your hands. Don't make a mistake that can cost you passage to your waiting son." Said hyunseung and she began to sob loudly into her husband who still looked in shock and completely out of it. "I smell a turning wolf and I will collect it. Let's hope you don't stand in my way." Said the tall hunter standing over hyunseung "I could say the same for you .. hunter." Said hyunseung taking the witches hand and walking to her cottage in town. When they walked in he was about to close the door but she stopped him. "Junhyun we're gonna need you in here as well." She said and suddenly he fell on the top step and instantly grabbed hyunseung looking him over. "He's fine junhyun." She said closing the door "I am a huge fan of your love! Ah I watch you two all the time except last night because I knew it was gonna be the big night!! Im so sad to see junhyun's bite." She said and they both glanced at each other but shrugged at this news "is there a cure?" Asked hyunseung and she nodded pulling out a book. It grew big when she ran her hand quickly over it and she flipped to the page she wanted. "You both must find him as well as the one that he loves. Hyunseung you have to take his heart and junhyun you must take hair and blood of the one he loves." She said pouring viles into a boiling pot. She took a unusual long lock of hair and cut it from hyunseung's head. Then she ripped off a big chunk of junhyun's shirt. "How can we find him?" Junhyun asked "simple .. follow your instincts. He's your maker you'll be able to feel where he went. Now I must warn you both don't be apart for longer then a day. Hyunseung holds your human heart and your humanity being around him will keep you sane for the long month. You both need to be here in a months time so we can complete the spell. If your not back here in that months time .. junhyun will be a werewolf for good." Said the witch and they glanced at one another. She hugged them both "go." She said softly. "Thank you." They both said bowing before they left. They took the back way to hyunseung's grandmothers house filling her in about it all as they packed. They kissed her cheek and she told them good bye.