Leaving?

Manafest
Hyunseung and Junhyun walked looking annoyed when they couldn't leave the village. The hunter came up to see the commotion. "No one gets in or out until we find the wolf." Said the hunter and hyunseung rolled his eyes "your wolf is long gone sir. Now get out of my way." Said hyunseung. "no im watching you, you reek of trouble." Said the hunter. "Feeding the fears of the weak is rather disgusting if you ask me. This village is just one big weak group of scared people wanting to point the blame on anyone they possibly can. You sir are the weakest of them all. After all you thrive on they're fear and keep yourself surrounded by men. But I don't need you to comfort me. And that's why I reek of trouble." Said hyunseung. The hunter looked furious as he called him weak "i've killed more creatures then there are people in your little village, and yet you call me weak!" He yelled. "Are you sure they weren't the wrongfully accused? How can you be sure all you've killed were innocent people that where in the wrong place at the wrong time?" Hyunseung shouted turning to the crowd that gathered. "My fellow towns people do you honestly think we need these .. hunters taking over our village, telling us what we cab and can not do? We had a wolf pack that ran in here .. but I don't see them anymore. I think its safe to say .. we don't need them to handle a bunch of wolves." Said hyunseung. "But is it not true that we don't know these threats? What if I were to leave and they show up again." Said the hunter. "Show up again for what?! They ate all our cattle!" Said hyunseung. "And my boy! Or have you forgotten hyunseung?! What wolf does that?! You know .. I think maybe your one of those filthy wolves protecting your master that witch!!" She yelled. "I've lived here since my birth if I was what you accuse why wouldn't I have done this sooner?" He asked. "Get there trust." Said the hunter. Hyunseung sighed "fine kill me .. oh hell let me do it myself!" He said grabbing the sword from one of the men guarding the entrance. He put it to his neck but Junhyun grabbed it looking furious. "What the hell are you doing?" Asked Junhyun "proving a point. Even if im dead your fear will still be here point a finger at me if it makes you feel alittle better. But you all know deep down in your stomach that its not me. And yet you all wanna make me a villian. Now get the hell out of our way I have somewhere to be." He said. The two looked at the hunter who nodded just wanting hyunseung gone.