The Search

Manafest
The gravel crunched beneath Hyunseung's tired feet. He groaned staring at a unphased Junhyun. "How on earth are you not exhausted?!" Demanded Hyunseung. Junhyun shrugged "I don't know here babe I don't feel like resting so i'll carry you " said Junhyun having him get on his back. They walked for so long hyunseung fell asleep and he woke it was night time the lovely stars were out. Junhyun was talking to a women who was gonna allow them a place to sleep. Hyunseung found himself sweaty and felt grossed out. He realized it was because of Junhyun's hot skin. When he stretched his arm away from him he felt the agonizing cold bite of the night. He cuddled into the male again after that altering him of his awakening. "Hyunseung your awake! Do you want me to put you down?" He asked. "No! Um when we're in our room." He said and Junhyun nodded. He thanked the women when she opened the door and she closed the door. Junhyun locked it walking to the bed and set him down. Hyunseung sighed putting a arm over his eyes. "We need a carriage." He declared "I can always carry you, you know your not that heavy to me." Said Junhyun in light whisper. He had climbed over hyunseung without his knowledge and he went moving his arm gently from his face. Hyunseung laughed alittle and they kissed first softly then roughly til they couldn't breathe right. "Now there shouldn't be any interruption's." Said Junhyun kissing him going to take off hyunseung's shirt when there was a knock on they're door. Junhyun digged his nails on the bed frame taking some wood with them. "Goddamn is it life or death?!" He yelled. "Yes please let me in they're gonna get me!" Cried out a women knocking harder in panic. Junhyun looked down at hyunseung with strong want before getting off him and getting the door letting the frantic women in. "What kind of trouble are you in?" Asked Junhyun. She slammed the door shaking covered in blood. "They killed my friends! Now they want to kill me!" She screamed out. Hyunseung got a butcher knife and focused her attention on him."where are they?" He asked her. "Don't bother they'll kill you to!" She begged. Hyunseung rolled his eyes but Junhyun nodded in agreement "your not going out there I will! Now tell me where." Said Junhyun taking the knife but hyunseung knew he wasn't going to use it. "They're .. right there coming toward this place!" She screeched. Junhyun went out and hyunseung kept her quite. Junhyun still looked frustrated and in a bad mood. He didn't bother to allow the guys words he just hacked they're necks off. He walked back inside throwing the knife in the sink "oh thank you!" She said before leaving. Junhyun was about to resume his wishes but hyunseung shut him down saying the mood was gone. Ge groaned miserably and cuddled into him falling asleep. Im the morning they pigged out at breakfast. Hyunseung pulled out a map "where is he?" Asked hyunseung and he instantly pointed which hyunseung marked. Then they changed clothes and searched further.